Last First Kiss(Louis Tomlins...

By _ashmartin_

Being a famous actress, is amazing. Being a young, inspiration to young girls, is a dream come true. Being... More

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel

Chapter 12

7.3K 170 174
By _ashmartin_

Hazel's P.O.V.

"Harry, it wasn't that big of a deal." I whined, from the backseat of Harry's car.

"Mall jail, really Haz?" Harry said trying not to laugh.

"I knew you thought it was funny." I said, making him stick his tongue out at me.

Louis laughed, and I sent a wink his way.

We pulled up to the house not a minute later, and Louis took, my hand before helping me out of the car.

We walked behind Shannon, and Harry making funny faces at their backs.

"There you guys are." My mum said from the kitchen, as we walked through the house.

I gave Harry a look, almost like "if you tell mum I'll kill you."

He sighed, but nodded, before zipping his lips.

"Niall, Zayn, I thought you were staying in London?" I asked the two eating boys, as I walked into the kitchen.

"Justin, had a last minute interview." Zayn said, and I nodded.

"So I was thinking we could all do something together tomorrow, mum and I have off." Gemma said, as she walked the big bowl of salad to the table.

"Actually Louis and I won't be here tomorrow or the next couple of days after that." I said, getting Harry's attention.

Louis came behind me, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ooh, where are you guys going." Gem asked, wiggling her eyebrows at us.

I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm taking Hazel to meet my mum, and my sisters." Louis answered for me, before kissing my cheek.

My mum came over and gave us hugs. "My little girl is growing up." She gushed.

Gemma hugged us too, but Harry was a little reluctant.

He shrugged, before a smile appeared on his face. "Oh come here." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Hurt her, you're dead." Harry said, before hugging Louis.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Louis smiled at me, making Harry, but gag at the same time.

We all sat down at the table, to eat and the other three boys smiled at me.

"What if you guys got married." Niall asked.

And Louis glared at him.

Weird.

"Or what you guys moved in together?" Zayn asked. And Louis glared at him.

Weird.

"Or what if you guys have little babies." Liam asked.

"I could finally have grandchildren." My mum gushed.

"We could be aunts." Gem and Shannon screeched.

"There will be no babies anytime soon." Harry said, making us laugh.

"I don't know." I said putting a hand on my stomach.

Harry glared at me, and I laughed.

"I'm kidding." I said, making him un-clench his jaw.

"Why did you glare at Zayn when he said we would move in together? Do you not want to live with me?" I whispered to Louis.

Louis' face became concerned, when I sounded hurt, and he caressed my cheek. "That's not it at all, he just ruined my surprise." Louis said, making me even more confused.

"What are y-"

Louis cut me off, and put a finger to my lips.

"Just wait until later tonight, our spot at 3?" He asked me, and I nodded.

We all finished dinner, and it was Louis and I's turn to do the dishes.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked Louis, as I dried the white, glass plate.

"I was thinking 10?" He said, before handing me another plate.

He splashed me, and I squealed.

"You got me wet." I said, making him, and the other boys who were sitting in the other room.

I rolled my eyes at their immaturity.

I splashed him back, and he smirked at me.

He got one of the soap bottles, and I got the other, and we squirted it at each other.

Bubbles filled the kitchen, and I slipped, landing on top of Louis.

He pecked my lips, before helping me up.

"Go take a shower, I'll clean it up." Louis said, making me smile.

I nodded, and waddled up the stairs.

I turned on the hot water, and slipped into the shower, humming a random tune.

I started thinking about going to Louis' house and I smiled.

He really like me that much that he wants me to meet his family?

Than I started to worry.

What if his mum doesn't like me?

What if his sisters think I'm annoying?

I sighed, before finishing washing my hair.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a blue, furry towel around my body, before walking to my dresser.

I slipped on a pair of black leggings, fuzzy slippers, and an over sized purple jumper, after French braided my hair.

I walked out of my room, only to hear Louis on the phone.

"You're going to love her mum." He smiled into the phone.

"I think I'm falling for her." He almost whispered into the phone, and a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Eavesdropper." Shannon tsked.

I blushed, and she grabbed my hand.

"We have to have a girls night before you leave." She said, dragging me downstairs.

I saw my mum and Gemma on the couch with a ton of nail polish, magazines, and snacks.

I smiled at them, and they patted the couch next to them.

We sat down, and Gemma started to paint my toenails a dark purple, and my mum did the same to my fingernails.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Shannon asked me.

I nodded, with a bright smile. "I just hope they like me." I muttered, more to myself.

My mum pushed me. "They will. Besides, who cares? Louis adores you." She said making me blush.

"I think I'm starting to fall for him." I breathed, and all of the girls squealed.

"Hazel's in love." They all chanted.

I blushed furiously, and put my head in my hands.

"I didn't say that."

"But you said you were close." Gemma smirked.

I nodded, and they all squealed again.

I shh's them, as all of the boys came down the stairs.

"What are we all happy about?" Harry asked me, and I shrugged.

"You all going out?" My mum asked, and Harry nodded.

"Just to get ice cream or something." Harry said, and I nodded.

Louis came over, and kissed my head, before walking to the door.

"You call that a kiss." I screamed, and he smirked, before turning around.

He pulled me off the couch and kissed my lips, tenderly.

"Careful, your nails are wet." Gemma screeched.

Louis smiled into the kiss, and picked me up slightly, making sure my toenails wouldn't get ruined.

He pulled away, before placing me back on the couch.

"Miss you already." He screeched, before running out of the door.

I smiled, and looked down at the ground, hiding my flushed face from the girls.

"She's blushing." Shannon aww'd.

I rolled my eyes, and the girls went back to work on painting my nails.

..............................................................................................................

"Here." Gemma yelled, throwing me a floral blouse.

I packed it into my little blue suitcase, along with a few other shirts.

"How about this?" Shannon yelled, throwing me a pair of high waisted pair of red shorts.

I nodded, and packed it with the rest of my shorts, and pants.

"How long are you going for again?" My mum asked.

"Four days, I think." I said shrugging.

"Now we are talking." Gemma said, holding up a laced bra.

I blushed, and snatched it from her hands.

"Gem." I whined.

"Pack it just in case." My mum and Shannon giggled.

"We will be at his mums house."

"So, there is no stopping love." Gemma said, making me face palm.

"Are any girls naked." Harry asked, coming in my room with his hands over his eyes.

"No you're fine." Shannon laughed.

"Darn." He snapped his fingers.

She hit him in the stomach, and he groaned.

"Hey babe." Louis said, stepping into the room, and walking over to me.

"I missed you." I cooed.

"Missed you more." Louis said, kissing my nose.

"You're that couple." Zayn said, crinkling his nose.

"Ooh what is this." Louis said, reaching for the laced bra.

"Nothing." I blushed, pulling it behind my back.

"For the record, I would love to see you in this." He whispered into my ear, making me blush.

"Stop whispering dirty things in my sister's ear." Harry yelled at him from across the room.

"Just a thought." He winked at me, before following the other boys out of the room.

I fell back on my bed, and covered my cheeks with my hands.

"What did he tell you." The girls looked over the bed at me, and I kicked my feet.

"Come on, go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for you." My mum winked at me, before tucking me into bed.

"Get Louis please." I yawned, holding out the please.

Shannon nodded, and ran out of the room.

Gem zipped my suitcase, and placed it standing up, by my bathroom door.

I bid them a goodnight, before they went back downstairs.

"Louis." I said happily, as he appeared in the door way, shirtless if I might add.

He had a pair of grey sweats, which hung lose on his wait, showing the top of his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Are you done?" He asked playfully.

"Done what?" I asked sheepishly.

"Checking me out." He said, with a wide grin.

"Not quite, turn around." I said, spinning my finger around.

He turned around and I smacked his butt.

He turned back around with a dumbfounded look, cupping his backside.

"Did you just?" He asked, with a lopsided grin.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said, acting dumb.

He smiled at me, before climbing in bed next to me.

He wrapped his arm, around my waist, and I cuddled into his warm, defined chest.

"Goodnight love." He whispered, as I started drifting off.

I mumbled a goodnight before sleep over took me.

.......................................................................................................................................

"I can't believe you woak me up, just to go to our spot at three in the morning." I yawned, as Louis gave me a piggy back ride to the tree.

"It'll be worthwhile, I promise." He said, as he walked closer to the tree.

I laid my head on his back, as he kept walking.

He helped me climb up the tree, and at the last minute he slapped my butt.

"Hey." I pouted, and he shrugged.

"I had to return the favor." He winked.

I rolled my eyes, but sat on the tree branch.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, after he sat next to me.

He rubbed his hands together, before taking a deep breathe.

I looked up at him, as I realized he was nervous about what ever he was going to tell me.

"Hazel, we have been together for almost a month now, and I-I." He stuttered.

I held his hand, and gave it a tight squeeze, hoping to give him reassurance.

"I am falling for you." He blurted out.

I smiled, and gave him a kiss, and he responded right away.

When I pulled back, I leaned my head on his forehead.

"I am falling for you too, hard." I whispered, making him smile.

"That's not it." He said taking something out of his pocket.

He told me to close my eyes, and hold out my hand, which I did.

He placed, something cold, and metal in my hand, before telling me to open my eyes.

A small metal key was in my hand, and I gasped.

"Hazel, would you move in with me?"

...........................................................................................................

PLEASE READ!

I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A CONTEST?

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I GET THREE COMMENTS!

I WANTED TO UPDATE AGAIN, BECAUSE THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SUPER SHORT:/

SORRY TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER!

LOVE YOU ALL:)

XOXO ASHLEY:)XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 0 12
Rory Tomlinson loves her older brother, Louis, but sometimes he can be too over protective. So when he forbids his fellow One Direction bandmates to...
11K 191 22
So many girls wish they were me. Being Josh Devine’s little sister and all. Most people would think I always get to see the boys in one direction, bu...
40.1K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3
76.5K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...