Mhorfell Academy and The Onyx...

By alerayve

[MAOG Book 2] Do you think you've been toyed enough by the ride called life? Then, you're wrong. It doesn't e... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Forbidden Name
Chapter 2 : Blood Disease
Chapter 3 : The Keeper and The Wind
Chapter 4 : Sole Way
Chapter 5 : The Judge's Toy
Chapter 6 : Bad & Good News
Chapter 7 : Impossible
Chapter 8 : Afraid
Chapter 9 - His Birth
Chapter 10 : Valor
Chapter 11 : Pretty But Dangerous
Chapter 12 : No Way In Hell
Chapter 13 : Truth
Chapter 14 - Her Feelings
Chapter 15 - Who Is He?
Chapter 16 - The Council's Method
Chapter 17 - Bewildered
Chapter 18 - Edeline
Chapter 19 - Behind The Painting
Chapter 20 - The Antidote
Chapter 21 - Church
Chapter 23 - Azalea
Chapter 24 - Samara
Chapter 25 - Pure White
Chapter 26 - Welcome Back
Chapter 27 : From Charlene
Chapter 28 : Silence
Chapter 29 : Trapped
Chapter 30 : Real One
Chapter 31 : Cold Cell
Chapter 32 : Glimpse
Chapter 33 : Duchess
Chapter 34 : Uncovered
Chapter 35 : Origin
Chapter 36 : Trojan War
Chapter 37 : Black Book
Chapter 38 : Here
Chapter 39 : Golden Arrow
Chapter 40 : Mothers and Wives
Chapter 41 : Choice
Epilogue: The Last Cry (First Part)
Epilogue: The Last Cry (Second Part)
Special Chapter #1 (Men's Talk)
Special Chapter #2 (Moonlight)
Special Chapter #3 (Tender Rain)
Epilogue: The Last Cry (Last Part)
Author's Note
[Announcement]

Chapter 22 - Gigantic Doors

64K 2.3K 275
By alerayve

[ M A R C ' S  P O V ] 

"What?! Pero hindi pwede mangyari iyon." agad na bulalas ni Sky nang tuluyan ng magsink-in sa mga kokote namin ang rebelasyon na kasasabi lamang ng babaeng nagngangalang Polaris. 

Napansin naman namin kaagad ang pag-iba ng ekspresyon ni Polaris na mula sa malungkot ay nagkaroon ng bugso ng pagtataka sa kanyang mga mata. Tuluyan niya ring iniharap ang kanyang sarili sa amin na nananatili pa ring nakatutok sa mga matatapang niyang mga mata. "And why is that? I'm telling you the truth. That woman has the antidote. My grandfather trusts her so much. What I heard is that she rebelled once because of her father being a leader of a ridiculous group that gathers people to kill the innocent. Her father is forcing her to inherit the position since she's an only child and his only uncle desires the position so much. But, Amaluna refused. She doesn't like any bits of an unjust violence even though she married a mafia boss. Therefore, she abandoned her every right to be an heiress, found the Clan of Light, took the teachings of my grandfather, marry a man she loves, and lived happily ever after. On the other hand, I was told by a comrade that his uncle ascended the position without any difficulty. Why? Because he poisoned Amaluna's father. She doesn't know anything about it because she cut all her ties with her family." pagsasalaysay niya ng buong pangyayari sa pamamagitan ng pagbibigay ng mga mahahalagang punto nito. 

Somehow, we can't just ignore what we just heard. Spade's mother is the last keeper of the antidote and no one ever knew about it? How about Spade's father? Her's mother never knew about his father's miserable death? Does it mean Spade and Sean's maternal family is somewhat a powerful and influencial yet a dangerous family? And this story ... Spade doesn't know anything about it? He is very close to his mother and yet ... 

"Are you saying Lady Amaluna created a new profile to hide her real identity?" Janice asked with a bit prescence of stammering. Polaris then move to turn her back from us and she started to go upstairs again. Naiwan kaming nagkakatinginan sa isa't isa at wala na naman kaming magawa kung hindi ang sumunod na lang sa kanya. 

Tahimik at mahinahon naman kaming minamatyagan ng mga tauhan na isa isang sumusulpot mula sa balkonahe. Hindi nga namin maiwasan na mapatingin sa kung saan saan dahil sa pagkamangha ng lugar na ito. Paano nagawa nilang magtago ng matagal sa lugar na ito? At paano nila naitago ang tunay na porma nito? 

"Yes. She came with that idea to avoid bringing a burden to her new found family. Only her husband knows her real identity among the people inside the mafia. Clyde was able to marry her since his father died even before he met her. There were no opposition when it comes to the mafiosos. After all, that woman is kind-hearted, benevolent, and virtuous." 

Sa huling pahayag na sinabi niya, tila ba nagkaroon ako ng hinala na siguro napalapit din siya noon sa ina ni Spade. Kahit na ba may natitirang sama ng loob sa kanya dahil sa atensyon at tiwala na nakuha ni Lady Amaluna mula sa lolo niya, alam kong hindi ako pwedeng magkamali na may kakaunti pa ring paghanga sa mga salitang ginamit niya sa paglalarawan sa ina ni Spade. 

I can't help but to smile. This woman sure had it rough for all these years. She's just like Rennei. Keeping everything with an emotionless face. 

Rennei ... I hope you're doing fine. I hope I can see your smiling face again once I get back. If that happens, I swear I'll apologize and bow to you as many times as you want. I'll do it willingly just for me to fully atone for my sins that I have done to you. 

"We're here." I snapped out from my deep thoughts about Rennei when I heard Polaris informing this. We found ourselves standing in front of a gigantic door filled with silver engravings. And while we are busy being amazed by the look of the door, it opened widely as if it is expecting us. 

Polaris gestured to us that we should enter. All of us did and Polaris alone came along with us. I guess, this room is not something for many people to enter. 

"May I introduce to you ... the Clan of Light's elders. The set of people who are now responsible on making this group alive eversince my grandfather died." she declared. 

Napalingon naman kami at napatingin sa buong paligid. Ang masasabi ko lang, ilang beses ba kami kailangan pahangain ng lugar na ito? Sa una ay akala ko'y simpleng silid lamang ang pinasukan namin bagkus isa pala ito silid kung saan nagaganap ang mga mahahalagang desisyon. At ang mga taong nakaupo at nasa harapan namin ay mga taong naging saksi ng lahat ng pinagdaanan ng grupo na ito. 

Kumbaga, isang conference room ang buong silid. Hindi maitatago ang ganda ng disenyo mula sa kisame na pinagsasabitan ng engradeng chandelier hanggang sa mga pader na may mga detalyadong ukit ng iba't ibang pattern. "Before you look at them, please have a sit first, our respected guests. It's been ages since we have an outsider to visit us." one of the elders said. Hindi naman na kami nag-alinlangan pa at nagsikuha na lang kami ng kanya kanya naming pwesto sa mga nakahilerang upuan. Ganoon din naman ang ginawa ni Polaris. 

Nang makaupo na kami ng matiwasay at nawala na ang takot namin sa mga taong naririto dahil sa ipinapakita nilang mabuting pakikitungo ay biglang nagsalita isa pa sa mga nakakatanda at tumingin sa amin ng may mga mapanuring mga mata. "I can see that each one of you carries different questions. For our dear Lady Polaris to accept you and to bring you to us, it means she chose to trust you. So, it would be a pleasure to us to help you in any means." then he showed off a smile that melted all the tension. 

"They are looking for the white antidote. One of them is a friend of Edeline. Even if she is no longer our member, I know that deep inside her heart, she still wants to help us through communicating with this girl." Polaris started. 

Napakunot naman ang mga noo ng mga nakapaligid sa amin at nagsikanya-kanya silang buntong hininga. "Edeline. Our pitiful lady that ended up with a lonely fate. Keeping that aside, why do you need the antidote? To search for us this far, it seems that all of you were desperate." a female elder spoke. 

"Isang biktima ang pinakamamahal namin kaibigan ng Onyx Blood Disease. Naapektuhan siya nito nang magkamali ang isang chemist at naturukan siya ng sample ng infected blood. However, she's already dead. But there were small possibilities that she is still alive. We heard that the judge desires to have her so that he can use her skills and abilities. He even ambushed some of our friends to eliminate those who will get on his way. May dalawang bagay kaming pinanghahawakan. Una, nawawala ang katawan niya. At pangalawa, may nagligtas sa anak niya mula sa isang kidnapping incident at tinuro ng bata ang litrato niya nang itanong namin kung sino ang nagligtas sa kanya." paglalatag ni Janice ng mga sitwasyon at takbo ngayong ng pangyayari na siyang nagdala sa amin dito sa lunggaan nila. 

Nalugmok sila sa pag-iisip bigla sa paggagamay sa kwento ni Janice hanggang sa isa sa kanila ang napatitig sa amin. "Kidnapping incident? Bata? Teka, hindi kaya?" at biglaang nagsilingunan ang mga kasamahan niya at nagkatinginan sila ng ilang segundo na tila ba kinukumpirma nila kung pare-parehas nga ba sila ng naiisip. 

And before we could utter some words to ask, the gigantic doors opened with the entrance of a figure. A figure of a person. Everyone is just looking at the figure to find out who it is. 

"Alex?!" sabay sabay na lang naming naisigaw nang tuluyan naming makita ang kabuuan ng taong dumating kasama ang tunog ng mga takong ng kanyang sapatos.

****

A/N: Guys, inalay ko na ang dapat na oras ng tulog ko para rito kaya sana po maappreciate ninyo T^T 4:30 pa ang gising ko bukas at kakauwi ko lang kanina 6:30 from school works dahil may event bukas sa school. Nawa'y maintindihan po ng lahat na talagang every weekends lang po ang update day ko. Minsan lang po ako magpost ng update kapag weekdays or more like madalang dahil busy po ako. Alam ko po kung gaano niyo gustong malaman ang susunod na mangyayari pero sana po makuha niyo na hindi tinatae ang update. Sobrang sakit po nito sa ulo at kung minsan may certain atmosphere akong kailangan para makuha ko ang mood para sa story. Anyway, I still thank everyone for all the support they are showing for this story! I love you, people! God bless! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 343K 53
The adventures of the QED Club continue as the Moriarty mystery thickens. Looking for VOLUME 1? Read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/55259614...
145K 1.2K 5
She rebelled against oppression. She fought hand in hand with her friends and family. She fell inlove but betrayed... She was the reason for the fall...
24.6M 1.1M 123
The third and final volume of Project LOKI. Join Lorelei, Loki, Jamie, and Alistair as they bring down Moriarty's organization. Looking for VOLUME1...
909K 38.1K 54
[HIGHEST RANK: #1 in Historical Fiction - April 22, 2018 #3 in Historical Fiction - November 14, 2016] ✔COMPLETED [Currently Editing] Malaki ang pag...