"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

De missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... Mais

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Netflix and Chill
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
A Good Mother?
Love & Dreams
Baby Mama Drama
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
Old Friends. New Secrets.
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
My Lil Fam
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
BBQ Madness
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
MADE (Part 2)
Bump In The Road
I DO!
SQUAD GOALS
Announcement!

WILD

6.6K 237 56
De missbenji

In the middle of the night, I make several trips to the bathroom, heavily throwing up. God, this baby is making me sick. I also hear a knock on the front door downstairs. 5 minutes later there's' still knocking and I'm wondering why Melrose, Desiree, or Alize hasn't woken up to answer it. I finally go downstairs still feeling nauseous and open the door to a concerned looking CJ.

"Yo, Jade you seen Desiree?" CJ asks, looking worried but suspicious with her hands tucked in her pockets.

Before I know it, Majesty appears behind CJ then steps in front of her and pushes past me, coming inside.

"The fuck Majesty?!" I yell, trying to wake the whole house up.

CJ follows behind him. 

"Yall gotta leave!" I yell again, trying to wake somebody up.

"Why you screamin, Jade?" Desiree getting up from the couch, butt ass naked. Desiree freezes when she see's CJ then looks at me like I've betrayed her.

"The fuck is going on?" CJ yells.

Alize now waking up in the same spot where Desiree was, shirtless. (Damn, she got some pretty ass titties.) Melrose jogs downstairs looking confused at the presence of Majesty and CJ in her living room, looking angry. Alize quickly puts on her shirt and shrugs. 

"The fuck y'all doin in my house?" Melrose yells at CJ and Majesty.

"I heard a knock on the door, I answered it and then these fools come barging in!" I bark.

"Y'all gotta leave right fucking now!" Melrose gets in Majesty face.

We all hear a loud smack and turn to see Desiree on the floor and CJ is beating the shit out of her. Out of instinct I jump on CJ's back, and start pounding on the back of her head.

"Get off my her, you dumb bitch! Get the fuck off her!" I scream while pounding harder on CJ.

CJ backhands me across my face. Then she shoves me so hard that I fall back, crashing onto the glass coffee table, with glass shattering everywhere. Now Melrose and CJ are fighting and Desiree lays motionless. I start vomiting heavily again and Majesty picks me up and takes me into the bathroom. My blood staining his entire shirt, I fall from his arms onto my knees.

"Jade, ayy, shit you ok?!" Majesty looks at me as I lay on the bathroom floor, bleeding from my arms and vomiting all over his J's."

I can hear Alize is on the phone with police.

"Yo, make sure they bring an ambulance!" Majesty yells.

When the police arrive, they place Melrose in handcuffs. Desiree and CJ are both on a stretcher. The paramedics wrap my arm in bandages and load me into the ambulance. After getting several stitches in my arm and giving my statement to the police. Majesty comes into my hospital room.

"Yo, Jade you ok?!" Majesty asks with wide, sincere eyes.

Before I could answer, the doctor comes in. "Jade you'll be able to be released tonight and you should be happy to know that your baby is perfectly fine. Vomiting is just a part of the symptoms of morning sickness. Your friends, Desiree and CJ will have to stay the night for observation. However, they both are fine." He signs a slip then leaves. Majesty's eyes go cold.

"You pregnant?" Majesty asks with a disgusted look on his face.

I'm silent. I don't know what to say or if I should say anything.

"Does Melrose know cause we both know for sure hell, she didn't put that baby in you!" Majesty covers his face and huffs loudly. "So damn, you probably don't even know who the father is, huh? Talkin bout how I ruined my life the other day, by possibly getting La La's crazy ass pregnant but who fuckin knows if it's mine cause yousa bigga hoe than she is". 

"Fuck you! Did I ever say it's yours? No, nigga, that's why I didn't tell your ass! And yes, Melrose knows but it happened before we were even a couple. I'm about 5 weeks today, stupid!" I roll my eyes and turn away.

"Well we both know that we fucked raw all but one time. Unless, you been letting other niggas fuck raw too?" Majesty shakes his head.

"What I do with my pussy is none of your fuckin business, Majesty!" I point to the door, in reference for him to leave.

"The fuck it is, if my baby livin up in that slut hole!" Majesty stepping closer to the hospital bed I am sitting in."

Alize walks through, the door. "Jade, you good to go? Cause I gotta go bail Mel out".

"Yo Alize, we've always been good in all but stay away from Desiree. As big as a hoe she is, that's my best friend's girl and you need to respect that." Majesty states, crossing his toned arms.

"Maj, no disrespect. Me, Mel, and you go way back. We all were just innocently partying. And hey, pussy is pussy, right?" Alize slaps hands with Majesty then carries me in her arms to her Bentley (ooh she ridin fresh) and she smells so damn good. Alize places me in the passenger's seat and buckles me in.

"You good?" Alize looks over at me while she drives.

"Yea, I had to get a few stitches in my arm but the rest are just minor cuts and surface scrapes." I explain.

"Melrose mentioned to me that you're pregnant. Congrats in all but you really shouldn't be fighting." Alize tells me.

"I know but I forgot for a split second. Desiree is my bitch, my bestie, my day 1! So best believe if anyone beatin her ass, I'm gonna jump in and beat they ass!" I suck my teeth.

"I get it, you a thug." Alize laughs. "But you gotta look at for your lil one." 

I laugh. "You stupid but you right."

We pull up to the police department and we post bail for Melrose. As soon as Melrose sees me, she wraps her arms around me then kisses me.

"You ok? Is the baby?" Melrose looks fearful.

"Yes, I'm good and so is the baby. I was throwing up violently before they came so I guess all the tussling and fighting made it worse but it was a mistake to jump in. It was purely out of instinct to defend Desiree but Alize helped me see things more clearly. My baby needs to come first, always." I smile at Alize.

Melrose holds my injured arm. "And your arm, doesn't it hurt?"

"It does. It's sore but they gave me a shot to kind of numb it and prescribed me some pain killers." I explain.

We head back to Melrose's place and Melrose tucks me in and holds me close. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't act sooner to protect you." Melrose says with tears in her eyes.

"Baby, no it's fine. Nobody knew tonight was going to happen like it did. I didn't even know I was gonna jump on CJ like I did. Everything just happened too fast. What's important, is that we all ok." I kiss Melrose's soft lips.

"I swear I hate my brother, for real. I never liked him or CJ. I'm going to put a restraining order on them both. I never want him around me or you again." Melrose says with angry eyes.

"Mel, Majesty knows I'm pregnant. He was in my hospital room when the doctor told me my baby was ok. We had a huge argument and he thinks it's his." I say without looking at Melrose.

Melrose begins to cry. "I don't know if I could do this, Jade." Melrose gets up and goes down stairs. I chase after her.

"The fuck, Melrose? Do what? I yell.

Melrose grabs her car keys and leaves. I try to chase after her but Alize holds me back.

"Yo, let her go think." Alize says in a calm voice. 

Alize sits me on the couch and brings me a cup of tea. "Listen, yesterday Mel smoked like 6 blunts and was trippin. Like really trippin about a lot of shit like steppin up and being a step-parent to your baby and how it might be Majesty's and how her father would disown her if it was Majesty's and she stayed with you. I really don't like the position that you put my best homie in but I know she loves your ass, like really loves your ass but it's my job to look out for her like she looks out for me. I am just askin you to not pressure her about this cause she can really play it off  like it's all good but she's buggin." Alize explains.

I lay in the bed at 4 AM, thinking about life and how I really might have fucked up the best relationship I ever had, by possibly getting pregnant by Melrose's twin brother. I really love Melrose and I don't want to lose her but I completely understand how deeply this could affect her if Majesty is the father of my baby. I would be the baby's mother and Melrose would be the baby's Aunt and step-mom, ugh, eww but she'd hate my guts if it turned out to be Majesty's and I tried to co-parent with him to make it work. If it's Young Cocaine's, that won't be as bad but the baby would still be related to her. And if it's Feemo's it would be perfect cause he's not related at all but I highly doubt it cause me and Feemo did use protection, all times. Ugh. I never felt more alone than I am right now, even with a baby inside me.

(A/N Who Do You Think Is The Father Of Jade's Baby? If Majesty Turns Out To Be The Father Of Jade's Baby, Should Melrose Still Stay With Jade? How Bout Desiree, CJ, And Alize? What's Up With Them? Comment below and don't forget to vote if you liked it. Thanks for reading!) :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Faked De Elle ✌️

Literatura Feminina

546K 14K 32
"Are you crazy?! Piss off!" Sam Harrison screams. "You can't turn down an opportunity like this, sweetheart. I know you'd die to be seen with me as...
8.8K 575 43
**** ONGOING **** This book centers around a woman in her mid 20's trying her best to make it through life after not having the best luck, with anyt...
721K 18.8K 105
Teyana, born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana. She was a huge daddy's girl because her parents spoiled her when she was young with any and everyth...
2.7K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...