AVALON (BWWM)complete

Od LBKeen

Memories are what makes us. And when seventeen year old Rebecca "Rib-eye" Sweeten finds herself with the mem... Více

Foreward
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 Prt 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *Finale*

Chapter 19

1.3K 118 12
Od LBKeen

Authors note: Since my family is coming into town as we speak, I was all no I won't work, but-but I have these stories that haven't been updated in months so~lets get these babies taken care of...loves comment, vote, and dance!

Morgan frowned at the smoking remains of the human body Erlina had occupied. It was sad to kill the innocent, but erlina was a bug who'd find another body to occupy without much trouble. Turning away from the smoking human remains. She gave a looked around the stone walled room, she smirked when she noticed the round table in the center of it.

Walking over to it, she let her fingers brush the scarred top. The marks were deeps, and caused her finger to catch as she slid it along.

"So this is what is left of Avalon. A table."

Her voice filled the empty room, she shivered from the chill. She didn't like this new clarity she had, with the return memories. She'd been more that content without knowing why'd she'd become so mad with hate. Love, it'd been easy to play to role of scorned lover, but now she also knew herself to be victim of a plot.

Those she had trusted had sold her out when they feared their secrets to be revealed. Her own sorrow and pain hadn't mattered, they'd been intent on using her as the figure of evil and blamed her for all the chaos in the kingdom.

Her fingers went from stroking, to scratching. The fire had seared, and suffocated until Merlin had come and saved her. Leaving an illusion for those fools to believe in. She'd enjoyed their shocked expressions when she'd shown up right when Guenivere and Lancelots affair was discovered.

The shock, and pain when they realized she'd been the one who orchestrated their down fall even going so far as showing the two's love making to Lancelot's wife. Her hand held Elaine of Corbenics hand as she slowly cried tears of sorrow as she watched them promise to each other their hearts of eternity. She watched as Elain slowly paled, her heart breaking before Elain fell dead to the grown.

Dispassionately she'd released Elaine's hand, it flopped against the dead women's still chest, she penned a letter saying that Elaine had died, and she'd died from her husband's betrayal.

His scream of pain still made her feel giddy even now. She'd whispered her littles secret in his just before, the knights slit his throat. He glared with hate at the sky, choking on his own blood. Then she'd made sure Guinevere felt every flicker of fire as it burned her beautiful pale skin off.

Then there had only been one left...the closest, and furthest away from her.

Authur. Her own brother who'd let her to die, because of one reason. A reason that now as she looked back on it, should have been so very obvious, painfully so.

Jealousy, he hated her love for Lancelot...he didn't care that guinvere and he were having affair. It was the idea that the women loved, was calf-eyed for the other man.

Smirking, Morgana stepped away from the table, but since the only two here were Lancelot and Authur they'd be the ones to pay...even if it meant revealing what it was merlin was truly was after.

She slowly smiled, she would finish what she'd started.

**

Luther frowned, as they followed women figure through he dense woods.

"Has the mist grown thicker?"

Jordan nodded, squinted he looked into the distance. "I think I see something up ahead."

Following the direction Jordan motioned to, Luther could see the shape of something that looked like a tower.

"Do you think that's where they are keeping her?"

Jordan shrugged, turning his attention to the flickering light ahead, "That's where it seems to be."

They both quickened their steps, rushing up the side of the small hill. Reaching the peak, they found themselves staring at the castles ruins.

The mist blocking patches of stone here and there, the light walked over to the door of the tower and placed a hand on it, before it disappeared.

"So... I'm guessing we enter the creepy tower." Luther said with Humor. He tightened his hold on the sword.

Jordan rolled his neck, nodding. "Well let's get 'er done."

Together they entered the large tower, surprised to see that no one had been guarding the entrance. Luther spotted a familiar figure laid in the corner, "Rebecca!"

He rushed over to her still form, and quickly let his sword disperse. Kneeling next to her, he pulled her into his arms. "Rebecca?!"

Jordan took a view of their surroundings, noticing something smelling like it was brunt he walked over to it. Only to jerk back when he realized it was a body, "Agh!"

"What is it?!"

Luther asked, as he lifted the knocked out Rebecca his narrowed in concern on Jordan. "Are you okay?"

Jordan shook his head, turning away from the sight of the body. "N-no it's nothing, let's get out of here before we get caught."

Luther nodded, quickly following Jordan out of the tower, they ehad back the way they came hoping they wouldn't get discovered by Mordred.

After they'd left, the shadows in the corner of the tower shifted and slid out into the light of the room.

Mordred stepped out from it, frowning. "Your hope that she would kill them seems to have been disappointed."

Merlin chuckled as he appeared from the mist, as it swirled revealing red flickering eyes in the dark. Mordred shuddered at the amount of beings from the shadow realm were out.

"Morgana was never one to just leap into her revenge," Merlin turned his gaze to the moon, "She will bide her time, and when she is ready she will strike and when that time comes she will then have no protectors who would come looking for her later. Plus, Authur cannot be running around, when my plans occur he is the one with the most knowledge on how to stop one such as I."

He turned his dark look towards Mordred, "And we can't have that can we? The blue moon is coming and no one can stop it."

**

Awakening to the feeling of someone holding me I opened my eyes slowly. Only to meet familiar light blue eyes, "Luther?' I whispered.

He smiled, "Hi, Sweeten. Enjoy your nap?'

I frowned, lifting myself up I realized that not only was I seating in his lap, but we were currently in the back of his jeep.

"Okay, what did I do?" I immediately aware that I was missing a chunk of memory.

Chuckling, Luther patted in my head, "Nothing Sweeten, you know just try to annihilate me and Jordan and demolished half the school gym."

"Ugh." I groaned allowed, letting my head falling into my hands. Covering my face I shook my head, "Why—? Why me?"

Luther let his hand circle my back, while laughing, "Maybe you're just special?"

I looked between my fingers, and glared at him, "This is not a time for your laughing." I snapped, "I couldn't have killed someone."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." He simply smiled, tapping me on the cheek. "It's cute when you all ruffled and mussed after trying to kill me."

Lowering my hand, I slapped his chest a few times before he grabbed my hands and pulled me closed, forcing my head to lay against his heart.

"I didn't really hurt anyone did I?"

Luther shook his head, not that I could see it. "Nope, you simply threw a Tantrum but Jordan and I fixed it right on up."

Sighing in relief I cuddled closer to him, "Thank god! But I wonder what made Morgana get so angry."

"I guess you'll have to ask her when you get a chance."'

I didn't see the color of Luther's eyes switch from dark to light then dark again.

**

"How long are you going to hide?"

Dolan leaned in the doorway of his sister's room. Rylan pencil scratched against a sheaf of paper, it stopped when she heard his question.

"What brings this question?"

Dolan stood straight, shoving his hands in his pocket. His hazel eyes shifted to a darker gold, "How long must we hide our existence from her? I wish to claim my wife."

"Wife?" Rylan turned around, her hazel eyes now the brightest blue. "You have no wife King Urien this world, this life Rebecca Sweeten has no husband." Her voice was cold, and sharp.

Urien frowned at her, "And so does Authur then not have wife, and Lancelot no lover?"

Rylan flinched, she lowered her gaze.

"You would let her take both your lover and king, while you remain here in silence."

Urien shook his head, "Nay, Queen Guinvere, I will not abide by and allow my wife to belong to another any further. I will end this."

"No," Guinivere shook her head, "It is best we stay as we are, her closest friends."

Her gaze was pained, and pleading, "King we cannot hurt her once more. We cannot."

Urien shook his head, his frustration and anger clear, before he stormed out of her room.

Guinivere laid a shaking hand on the desk behind her. She couldn't destroy them once again, she wouldn't allow herself to crush her only friends hopes, not again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.7K 182 60
Gwaine sees Morgana on the street and instantly is drawn to her. Morgana also feels the same way once she has met Gwaine. Time and time again they ru...
45 1 6
[INCOMPLETE] Rowan is a creature of great misunderstanding. In a world full of Mythical beings, his kind, the Anadin, are heavily hated by the whole...
83.1K 4.9K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
156K 2.6K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...