He's my daddy?

Par 1DJBSGLM5SOS

This is a story about a little girl who is 2 year old her name is Isabella Irwin yes she is Ashton Irwin's d... Plus

Chapter 1 finally meeting my daddy
Chapter 2 bad day
Chapter 3 getting lost
Chapter 4 leaving for tour
Chapter 6 meeting new people
Chapter 7 seeing daddy again
Chapter 8 first concert
Chapter 9 running away
Chapter 10 bella's day
Chapter 11 perschool
Chapter 12 doctors appointment
Chapter 13 seeing mommy again
Chapter 14 Tour time again/ getting a puppy
Chapter 15 Bella's sick
Chapter 16 madison square garden
Chapter 17 surprising bella
Chapter 18 bring bella on tour
Chapter 19 bella getting kidnaped
Chapter 20 seeing her again
Chapter 21 stalker
Chapter 22 she's back
Authors note

Chapter 5 first night at niall's house

500 14 0
Par 1DJBSGLM5SOS

                            Bella's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night and I wasn't in my room, I didn't know where I was I started panicking and screamed "DADDY!!!" I heard some one come running into the room I hid under the covers.

                          Niall's POV
I was awoken by screaming coming from Bella's room I ran into her room turned on the light and she was hiding under her covers I took the covers off her and she said "p-please don't hurt me." I said "Bella it's just me your uncle Niall everything is okay." I hugged her she was crying and she said "I want daddy." I said "I know princess I know." I rocked her back and froth and said soothing things in her ear, I then texted Ashton to see if he was awake and he was I asked him to face time he texted back saying sure, he called me and I picked up and said "Bella look it's daddy." She whimpered and said "daddy?" Ashton said "hi baby girl what's wrong?" She said "I miss you." And cried again he said "shh baby girl it's okay I miss you too but right now it's late you have to go to sleep want me to sing to you?" She nodded her head and he sung invisible by them after he finished she fell into a peaceful sleep I carefully place her back on her bed, and I headed out quietly and turned off the light and closed her door I said "she really does miss you that was the only thing she said all day." He said "I miss her to we'll be back in the uk soon don't forget to buy tickets." I laughed and said "wouldn't miss it in a million years mate." He laughed and said "alright I'll let you get back to sleep call me if anything happens to her or if anything happens." I said "alright mate but she'll be fine don't worry." He said "I know I just worry." I said "That's what fathers do." He said "your right any ways sleep well." I said "night mate." I then hung up and fell back into a peaceful sleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.9K 138 18
!! LARRY ADOPTION FIC !! Life flows like a rive for 7 year old Lydia. But what happens when her caretaker takes her to a concert, her work place. Wha...
10.7K 237 38
This is about a girl who gets adopted by the famous pop/ rock band 5 seconds of summer. Follow Abigail's journey through her new life, finding love a...
737K 9.5K 31
[Completed and sequel completed] Claire was an average 12 year old girl with a best friend named Niall Horan. As they grow up both of them discover t...
1.3K 77 40
Being Ashton Irwin little sister is like a roller coaster . A life changing roller coaster. •••••CASTING••••• Miranda Kerr : Rebecca Calum Hood : H...