I Think He's Cheating On Me (...

By NerdyPianist

More

I Think He's Cheating On Me
Chapter 2: Drawing Conclusions
Chapter 4: What Is Wrong With You?
Chapter 5: Angie Spills The Beans
Chapter 6: Starting a New Story

Chapter 3: The Next Day At School

302 10 6
By NerdyPianist

    The next day at school was terryfing. Everywhere I went, I saw Jacob, Jacob, JACOB! He was literally everywhere. I knew I had to stay strong.

     I found out Jacob told everyone in the school that we broke up. Then I saw Michael, my best friend, coming to my side and putting his arms around me. "So you two finally broke up, huh? So do you have anyone in mind to go out with next?"

     I screamed so loud, "EWWWWWWWW."

    "Calm down. It was just a joke," he said.

     Ah, I will never forget Michael and his corny jokes.

     The bell rang, and so I had to go to class. Today at period four, I sensed Jacob staring at some girl. The girl was trying to flirt with him. She did such a bad job. However, Jacob seemed to like it.

     I admit, I was a little jealous, and I wanted to get him back. Therefore, after school, I finally found the certain guy I wanted.

     "You seem like your up to something," he said.

      "KISS ME," I replied.

       "What?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
361K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
996K 52.5K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...