Unforgettable Memories (ABDC...

By mexicanskittle

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" Bailey said as I hugged him. I pulled away. "Bailey. It's me. Livi. Your besti... More

Unforgettable Memories (ABDC Love Story)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

102 0 0
By mexicanskittle

I woke up with a pain in my neck. Why the hell am I on the floor? I looked at my bed and Nicolette was sleeping there. -___- I looked at my phone and it was 12. I'm still sleepy. I got on the bed and fell asleep. I was later being shaken awake by someone. I rolled over and fell off my bed. I groaned.

"Get up! We're going to the mall!" Nicolette yelled in my ear. I reluctantly got up. I saw Nicolette wearing a Love Flag Tank with a grey sweater over it, with Grey Skinny Jeans, and Vlado Knight Black shoes with a beanie with a wing charm necklace.

She held out clothes for me to put on. I took a quick shower then put on my Never Say Never shirt along with jeggins, my black supra shoes, a black beanie and a lot of bracelets. I grabbed my fake gages and put then on. I also grabbed my sunglasses and Betty Boop bag.

"Why exactly are we going to the mall?" I asked still half asleep.

"Remember you told me you wanted to dye you hair?" she asked all cheeky. I nodded. "I'm taking you to dye your hair! And also you're getting your nails done for your date!" I stared at her in shock. I'M REALLY GETTING MY HAIR DONE?! NO EFFIN WAY! I've been wanting to dye my hair since like... FOREVER! We walked out into the lobby to find Megan and all of RNG-minus Bailey- waiting for us. We piled into Megans car. We were squished xD some had to sit on each others laps. Nothing weird about that... We got to the mall and ran in. Nicolette dragged me towards this salon while the other girls went to shop around. Megan came with us.

When we got in the salon, Nicolette started to talk to the lady behind the desk. They talked for a while til Nicolette came back and pulled my towards a chair.

The lady handed me a book full of different kinds of hair colors and styles. "Which one would you like sweetie?" she asked. I pointed towards one. She nodded. Nicolette took off my beanie. The lady started on my hair. While we waited for the dye to set in my hair, they got started on my nails. They finished my nails and washed out my hair. I looked in the mirror and hugged Gabby (the lady who did my hair). My hair had blue highlights.

I was about to leave but Gabby stopped me. "Where do you think you're going? Nicolette didn't mention I was going to style your hair for your date?"

"No. She didn't." She turned me away from the mirror.

"You don't get to see." she smiled. I took out my phone and went on twitter.

@m3xsk1ttl3 : getting my hair done... thank you @_NicoletteFusco for letting me know :P ♥ you

"YOUR WELCOME!" I heard Nicolette call out. She was next to me just getting a trim. My phone rang.

@Jennique_RNG : @m3xsk1ttl3 OMG! Its coming out GORGEOUS!!! Love the color:)

I looked up to see all of them standing there. "Hey guys!" I smiled up at them. They each had AT LEAST four bags. "What did you guys buy?" I asked curiously.

"ABDC is having a small party this Saturday. So we got our dresses and accessories that go along with it." Marina answered.

"Also some new sweatpants and shorts." Alex added.

"We got you a dress also!" Neeks said a little to excited.

"Do I get to see it?" I questioned.

"NOPE!" they said at the same time. I pouted. They sat down and waited. Gabby finished at 5. I looked my hair and I LOVED it!

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I hugged her. I was about to pay but Gabby stopped me.

"Nicolette already payed." she walked away and got started with someone else. I went up to Nicolette and she was smirking.

"How much do i owe you?" I asked her. Her smirk disappeared.

"Girlie, its ok. You don't have to pay we back."

"You sure?" I said hesitantly. She nodded.

"Well lets get back to the hotel! Its 5! We would likely be getting back around 6!" they all dragged me back to the car. We arrived back at the hotel around 5:50. We rushed to my room. The girls were deciding what I should wear. Nicolette and me tried telling them we had picked something out yesterday but they weren't listening. I got dressed. (look at the external link)

They were still looking for something.

"GUYS!" they turned to look at me.

"When did we decide on that?" Jennique asked.

"I've been trying to tell you Nicolette picked this out yesterday."

"Oooh." I playfully rolled my eyes. I looked at the clock. It said 6:30.

"We have time to kill. What should we do?" I asked.

"Watch some movies since we didn't get a movie marathon yesterday..." Jennique smiled sheepishly. We all nodded. We all agreed on a scary movie.

Half way through the movie, there was a knock on the door. Which scared the living shit out of us. We all jumped and screamed. Nicolette walked over to the door and opened it. Revealing Marcus with a huge grin on his face.

He looked inside and saw me sitting on the bed. I smiled up at him.

"I want her back by 11. Ya hear?" Nicolette told Marcus in a stern voice.

"yes ma'am." Marcus replied. I got up off the bed and walked out the door. Marcus put his arm around my waist as we entered the elevator.

"Well don't you look gorgeous." he eyed me up and down.

"Why thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I smirked as I eyed what he was wearing. A light blue shirt that hugged his abs and muscles very well. I wanted to trace circles across them... Wow! Ivory control your whoremoans!(yes I know I misspelled it) and some jean shorts. Hopefully I'm not overdressed... I don't think I am.

He pushed me lightly into the wall in the elevator. He smirked and leaned in. I think ima tease him a little ;) I lightly brushed my lips against his. He closed his eyes. I turned my head and he kissed my ear. I started to laugh. I'm so ticklish it's not even funny e.e

He pulled away and pouted. Just then the elevator doors opened. Marcus sighed and we walked into the lobby. We saw George in a chauffeur outfit with a fake mustache holding a sign that said 'Mr. and Mrs. Jones' I shook my head. We walked over to him.

"Good evening. Tonight I shall be your chauffeur." he walked us out towards a nice car. He helped me in the car. "I would appreciate no PDA in the car. I really don't wanna see that." George narrowed his eyes towards Marcus.

"If you don't look at us, you won't see any PDA." Marcus smirked. George just rolled his eyes. He started the car and drove off. We got on the freeway.

"where are we going anyways?" I asked curiously.

"That's a secret." Marcus responded. I pouted. I started to play with Marcus's hands. After a while Marcus handed me a blindfold. "Put it on." he helped me with it. Couple more later I felt the car stop. "We're here." Marcus whispered in my ear. He got off the car then helped me get out. We walked for a little, him guiding me. We stopped and he took the blindfold off. In front of me was the beach. On one part there were candles all over the sand. And in the middle of the candles was a table set with two plates and two cups.

I was in shock. This is so beautiful! I looked at Marcus, he was staring at me. Waiting for my reaction. I honestly didn't know what to say or do. I hadn't noticed my mouth was hanging open. I quickly closed it.

"wow. This is amazing." I whispered. Marcus grin grew. He held out his hand, I quickly took off my heels. I grabbed Marcus's hand with my left hand while I had my heels in the other hand. We walked towards the table and sat down. I looked around and saw no one else here. I must of had a confused face 'cause Marcus laughed. "What?"

"Your look adorable with that confused face." He laughed again. I blushed and tried to cover my face with my hand. "Don't hind that beautiful face of yours." He grabbed my hand and made me look at him. I blushed even deeper.

"So um why are we the only ones here at the beach?"

"No one really visits this side of the beach. People prefer more down there." He pointed behind him. I nodded. Just then Ian came out dressed like a waiter. I gave him a confused look.

"Good evening. Tonight I will be your waiter. I encourage tips... Anyways what would you like to drink?" He said trying to act professional.

"IAN! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE WAITER! NOT YOU!" I heard JP yell. He came running out after Ian. Ian flashed a smile towards me and ran away. I giggled as Marcus shook his head.

"Sorry about that. So anyways I'm JP -but you already knew that- and I will be your waiter this fine evening. What would you like to drink?" looking directly at me.

"Water would be fi-" Marcus started but was cut off by JP.

"Um I do believe I was talking to Ivory first. Wait your turn." I giggled.

"I'll have Dr. Pepper." I said while giggling. JP nodded and then looked at Marcus.

"NOW what would YOU like to drink?" JP smirked.

"I said water would b-" but he was cut off by JP yet again.

"EXCELLENT CHOICE!" He handed us menus. "I'll be right back with your drinks while you decide what you want." he ran off and disappeared. I looked at Marcus. He was to concentrated on the menu. I looked at the menu as well. Hmmm... OMG! CAESAR SALAD! So having that ^_^ I looked up to see Marcus staring at the water. It's so pretty:) looks like the first pic ^^

I heard footsteps and saw JP walking back empty handed. Um...? He finally got to the table.

"Yo JP. Um I think you forgot our drinks." Marcus said.

"Pssh! No I di-" He stopped when he looked at his hands. "OH SHIT! I did forget them! Haha. Sorry! So um I'll get them in a little. What do you want?" He asked looked at me.

"Um. Caesar Salad." I smiled up at him. He looked at Marcus. He was still looking at the menu, rubbing his invisible beard.

"Hm... I'll have the... Uh..."

"Steak with fries. Excellent choice." JP said and walked away. I looked at Marcus and his face was priceless. I couldn't take it and burst out laughing. He playfully glared at me. I smiled innocently at him.

"How did I get so lucky?" He whispered. I barely heard him, I don't think I was supposed to... But I blushed anyways. JP came back and this time with our drinks. He walked away. We just stared at each other then I heard violin music. I looked around and found Sal, Nico, Ian, Lando, and Bailey dressed in tuxedos and holding violins. You could tell they weren't playing xD the stereo they were using was right next to Bailey's leg. I shook my head and got up. I walked over to them and picked up the stereo. I put it behind them while smirking.

"There. Now it looks more real." I walked back to find our food there. JP was standing there with a big spoon yelling at Marcus. It looked funny.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY STEALING MY SPOON!" JP hit Marcus with it and stomped away. I rolled my eyes.

"You ok?" I asked concerned. He nodded.

"Yeah but maybe a kiss would make it feel better." he smirked. I  playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him. He grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap. I didn't want to pull away. The kiss was getting intense. His hand was going up my skirt until something hit the back of Marcus's head. We looked back at the guys. They were shaking there heads.

"EAT THE FOOD! NOT EACH OTHER!" Bailey called out. I blushed and got off of Marcus. I started to eat my salad. Marcus finished his steak soon after that. I stared at him in amazement.

"How did you finish that so fast?!" He shrugged. I shook my head and quickly finished my salad. I took one last sip of Dr. Pepper before Marcus grabbed my hand and pulled me down the beach. He had his arm around my waist as we walked down the beach. The water kept coming in close. Finally it touched our feet. We got to the side of the beach full of people. A ball came flying towards us.

"HEADS UP!" we heard a feminine voice call out. I looked away thinking it would land behind us but it hit my head. I groaned. The girl came running up to us. She started to eye Marcus. I rolled my eyes.

"I think this is yours." I handed her the ball. She nodded.

"Hey you look really familiar." She said to Marcus. WELL DUH! He's on ABDC.

"I'm Marcus from Elektrolytes." He said simply. She gasped.

"NO WAY! Marcus! It's me Chloe!" she jumped on Marcus, hugging him. He patted her back awkwardly.

"Hi Chloe." She jumped off. "Chloe this is Ivory, my girlfriend. Ivory this is Chloe, my ex." Once he said girlfriend Chloe gave me a dirty look.

"Nice to meet you Chloe." I said giving her a fake smile. She gave me one just as fake.

"Same to you."

"Well Chloe we have to go. It was nice seeing you." We walked away. It was silent between us. We got back and found the guys picking up the candles. I walked over to the table and put on my heels.

"Wanna get ice cream?" Marcus asked me.

"YES!" Ian and Bailey screamed. We looked at them annoyed.

"Just us. Not you two." They pouted.

"Aw babe, don't be mean. Can they come? Please?" I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"Okay." He said defeated. "George could you drive us to the ice cream shop down the road?"

"Sure." We got in the car. Bailey in the back next to me and Ian in the front with George. We got to the ice cream shop and we all got off. While we were waiting in line, I noticed George was still wearing the fake mustache. I grinned.

"Hey George..." He looked at me. I got closer and ripped off his fake mustache. He screamed like a little girl. The guys and me were dying. "I'm so sorry." I was clutching my sides. People were staring at us. We finally got up the front.

"Hey, could I get 3 chocolate ice cream waffles, and 2 strawberry ice cream waffles." as usual the girl was drooling over George and Ian. She then noticed Marcus and Bailey. She winked at Marcus. She went to get them and came back not to long after that.

"$10" she purred. George gave her the money. He got the waffles and found a table. I sat in the middle of Bailey and Marcus. We started to eat the ice cream. I was the first one done. I waited. They finally finished and headed back to the hotel. I looked at the clock and it said 10:40. *le yawns* when we got the hotel I was tired. I got off the car and headed inside. Marcus had his arm securely around my waist. We got in the elevator and waited. Bailey and Ian were smirking at us.

"What?" I asked them. They just smirked at each other. I groaned and leaned into Marcus. We got on our floor and headed towards my room. The other three went to their room. Marcus and me were standing in front of my door. He slowly leaned in but my door opened and Nicolette was standing there looking at us.

"I said 11. IT'S 11:10!" she grabbed my arm and pulled me in my room. I rolled my eyes and blew a kiss to Marcus as Nicolette slammed the door in his face. We started cracking up. I looked at my couch and saw RNG here. I sat on Jennique's lap.

"DETAILS NOW!" they all said. I grinned and told them all about my date. Even the part in the ice cream shop. They started squealing when I finished. We went to sleep after that. Yes they slept in my room -___- I fell asleep with a smile :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.7K 65
My name is Rose, at least that's what I've always been called in school, at least for the last two years that I've been able to attend anyways. One-n...
289K 11.9K 38
"I don't think you know who you're fucking with." He said simply not dropping the gun as the veins stuck out from below the skin of his bare arm. "I'...
33.7K 1K 39
We were so fucking close to each other again. Some of his friends saw us like this and they came closer to us. Marcus' friends; Hey Marcus. Why you d...
284 52 18
Carley and Aaron used to like each other when they were younger. But that was 8 yeas ago and was when he lived in the US and now he has been living i...