Chopped & Screwed

By AriannaMermaid22

Jakiyah (Juh-Kye-Uh)is a sweet and shy teen from Atlanta who just recently moved to Houston with her mother... More

Chapter 1: HTine Bound
Chapter 2: New Girl
Chapter 3: Just My Luck
Chapter 4: Trap Nigga
Chapter 5: My Shawty
Chapter 6: Miss My Homie
Chapter 7: Trick Or Treat Pt. 1
Chapter 8: Trick Or Treat Pt. 2
Chapter 9: Fireworks
Chapter 10: Drama
Chapter 11: Bonus Chapter
Chapter 12: Caught Up
Chapter 13: Free Me
Chapter 14: Real or Fake?
Chapter 16: Father God
Chapter 17: I Promise
Chapter 18: Re Up
Chapter 19: One Favor
Chapter 20: Girl Next Door
Chapter 21: Understanding
Chapter 22: Drive-By
Chapter 23: Bonus Chapter
Chapter 24: Its Up
Chapter 25: How it all ends
Chapter 26: Aint 4 Me
Chapter 27: Hard Times
Chapter 28: Keep It Trill
Chapter 29: Fate
Chapter 30: Fate Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Mini Me
Chapter 32: Hold Me Down
Chapter 33: Institution
Chapter 34: Love's N' The Air
Chapter 35: Uneasy
Chapter 36: Gender Reveal
Chapter 37: Self-Medicatin'
Chapter 38: Everything Will B Alright
Chapter 39: Tha Crossroads
Chapter 40: Family Matters
Chapter 41: Lovers & Friends
Chapter 42: Cuzzo
Chapter 43: Where R You?
Chapter 44: The Laws Pt. 1
Chapter 45: The Laws Pt. 2
Chapter 46: Invasion
Chapter 47: Delivery
Chapter 48: My Pain
Chapter 49: Baby shower
Chapter 50: Angels
Chapter 51: Lil Trae
Chapter 52: Wakeup Call
Chapter 53: Slim Thugga
Chapter 54: Young Reckless Nigga
Final Words
First chapter
New story

Chapter 15: My Juvie

2.8K 119 82
By AriannaMermaid22

I'm so happy that I'm finally on winter break. I get to get away from all those loud mouth kids. I also get to spend more time with my baby. 😏 I hope Trae is a man of his word and actually tries to change his hoeish ways. I talked to Tyrone back in Atlanta and he told me that if I really like Trae I should give him a second chance. I took my best friends advice, but I don't really trust Trae. It's going to be a while before he gains my trust again.

Trae: You woke? (8:30 am)

Jakiyah: Yeah.. Why? (8:32 am)

Trae: Can I come over? If your people don't mind. (8:33 am)

Jakiyah: if you want.. My mama at work and my granny had a dr.'s appointment (8:33 am)

Trae: So we got the house to ourselves? 😳😂 say no more MAMA 😂😛😛 (8:34 am)

What did I tell him that for. It was like Trae rushed to get over here because next thing you know he was banging on the front door. I greeted him with a gentle hug and he squeezed me tightly. I was still in my PJ's and my bonnet was still on my hair.

"Damn, you look good even in your nightwear." He made me blush.

"What you want?" I sat on the couch.

"To see your pretty face. Duh mama." His eyes disappeared as he smiled.

"Tuhh. Didn't I say stop calling me that. I'm not your mama la dude." I tried not to blush so hard.

"I let you call me daddy when I hit it from the back. So why can't you be mama?" He pulled me closer and gripped my small butt.

"You're embarrassing me. I don't mean to say stuff like that when I'm in the moment." I put my hands over my face.

"Embarrassed? Nobody's around for you to be embarrassed. Now gimme kiss, lil booty." He smacked my butt hard and sucked my bottom lip.

I couldn't keep my balance and it felt like I was in heaven as we locked lips. I just wanted to take him to my room and put it down. I guess he couldn't keep his balance either, because he began stepping forward. Saliva covered both of mouths and ruining our moment was my grandma. I ain't tripping or nothing, but Trae seems a little disturbed.

"What's going on?" My grandma put her belongings on the couch.

"Nothing granny, he was just leaving." I pushed Trae towards the door.

"Yeah, he better." She walked further into the house.

"I'll talk to you later, Jay." He walked out the door with his head down.

"When your mama get here we need to have a talk.." She took her shoes off.

"About what granny?" I knew she was mad.

"What you mean, about what? If you don't know, you'll find out when she get here."

So I guess my grandma is upset about this. We were only kissing so I don't know what the big deal is. Maybe she thought it was something more than what it really was. So I sit in my room waiting for 1 o'clock to come by. I hope this doesn't turn into a long lecture, because I don't have time for that. I ended up taking a nap until it was 2:30pm. I go to the kitchen area to find my mother and grandma sitting down.

"So let's have this talk now." My grandma put her coffee down.

"Talk? What talk Ma?" My mother put the magazine she was reading down.

"Earlier today, I walk in the house to find Jakiyah and that boy kissing like its no tomorrow." My grandma wagged her finger around.

"Jakiyah, what was y'all doing?" My mom looked at me.

"Just kissing." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, mama that is her boyfriend... She wasn't having sex or anything."

"This is my house and I don't want all that going on here. I already think the boy is bad news. With all that stuff covering his arms and legs, even his neck. Y'all young kids must don't expect to grow old with all that on y'all skin. I can just look in his eyes and tell he got problems. Who knows what y'all was doing before I walked in. When I was growing up, we ain't have none of that. If a boy wanted to see you, he asked the parents first!" She was going on and on.

"Granny! Everybody got tattoos nowadays. And the way the world is now, who knows if we'll grow old. We weren't even doing anything." I tried not to laugh.

"Girl, hush up. Back in my day the world was crazy too. And if you want that boy to come and see you, then you and your mama need to hurry up and get y'all own place. You not about to have trouble walking in and out of here, bringing in bad spirits. I can just feel it now, that boy got demons attached to him." She threw her hands around.

"Granny, you being extra. Pray for him if you think he has demons." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, on a serious note Jay. Are you guys doing anything? Like sexually? I know you're old enough now, but I'm just curious." My mother wanted to know.

"Sometimes..." I frowned because I hated talking about this type of stuff.

"You're not married little girl." My granny looked at me crazy.

"I swear, I don't understand this generation. But don't bring that crazy boy in my house no more." She added on.

After that I just went back into my room and called Trae on FaceTime. He sat in his room with nothing but his boxers on. My baby so sexy man, it's ridiculous. I smiled super hard and he did the same thing.

"Aye, can you go to court with me tomorrow? If you don't mind." He asked me.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Be at my house around 8 tomorrow morning then."

Next Morning

I got up around 6am to get ready to head to court with Trae. I wore a black fitted high neck top with black wide legged pants. I don't know if I'm supposed to dress professional or anything, so I just put this on. I fluff out my fro and I look like a Black Panther right now. It takes me about an hour to get ready and I hope Trae is ready because I'm leaving out early. My mother's dropping me off over there because she needs the car to go to work. As we pull up to his house, he has his face all in someone's car. The closer I look I can see a smile holds his face. Still trying to be nosey, I say goodbye to my mother and make my way to the car Trae stands next to. I see there's a female in the car and her smile is just as big, if not bigger. I'm pretty sure he heard me pulling up so I don't know why he's still engaging in conversation. As soon as my mother pulled off I smacked him right in the back of his head. He's being wayyyy too friendly right now, and I don't like that. He jumped up so fast he hit his head on the car door. That made him snap out of it and he looked at me crazy while he rubbed his head.

"Girl, why the fuck you do that?" He grabbed my arm and waved bye to the female who was still smiling.

"Because you need to acknowledge me, instead of being in some girl face." I snatched away.

"I was talking, you could have waited. And don't put your damn hands on me. Hell wrong with you?" He grabbed me again and pulled me towards the house door.

"I'm sick of you. Who is she? I seen how you was cheesing all hard and stuff. Let me go!" I pulled away as we walked down the basement steps.

"She was one of my sales. I can't smile now? You sound dumb as hell, stop being jealous that shit ain't cute. And you better stop snatching away from me." He yanked me.

"Don't make me beat your ass again, Trae. Who you think you is, grabbing me like that? Wait till we get down these steps." I walked faster down the stairs.

"You ain't gone beat shit, it's too early to be playing with me. I already don't wanna go to this shit. Who told you to show up early anyway. I said be here at 8 not no damn 7. You my girl, so I can grab you how I wanna." I think he was playing, but I couldn't tell.

In my head I started singing Magnolia Shorty's, That's My Juvie. Them hoes bet not fuck wit my Juvie, cause he hot and he don't wanna lose me. I like the way that fucking boy abuse me.. He got a big dick and know how to use it. The way Trae was talking turned me on, but yet I was getting pissed at him.

I grabbed him by his T shirt and slapped him in his face. I then stood on my tippy toes and pulled his fro.

"That don't give you a reason to tug on me like some toy." I said as I pulled his hair harder.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall then said, "What the hell then got into you? Don't touch me mane! I don't wanna have to put my hands on you."

I clawed his face because he was putting a lot of pressure on my neck. My face frowned up and I bit my bottom lip hard as I dug deeper into his skin. His cheeks were bright red and I wanted to laugh so bad at his little mad face, but I could hardly breathe. This nigga tryna kill me. He wasn't stopping so I kicked him right in between his legs. He kneeled down in pain and his eyes watered as he let out a screeching noise.

"I don't know why you bitches always touching me. It's all fun and games until I punch the shit out of you Jakiyah. You really don't want me to lay hands on you, I'll really whoop the shit out you man. I don't normally put my hands on females unless they ask for it, and you going overboard. Last time I let that shit slide because I know I hurt your feelings, but you not bout to be hitting on me all the time." He swung me around like a rag doll.

"Bitch? You can go to court by yourself, fucking fool. Don't ever disrespect me!" I punched him clean in his jaw as soon as I stood back up straight.

He laughed out of anger and touched his jaw, I knew he was in pain. I stood up tall and ready to fight. I may be a girl, but I'll try my hardest to get with him. We're standing in the middle of the room about to square up with each other. At that moment he grabbed me by my shoulders and picked me up high in the air. I dangled, trying to break loose from his grip. Seconds later he dropped me right on my back, on some wrestling shit. I hurt my elbow, but I stood back up like it was nothing. I slapped him up some because I didn't want to give my all at this moment. I was gone throw some quick hits if he decided to beat on me for real. We tussled from the middle of the room, to each and every corner.

"You lost your fucking mind, huh?" He laughed again, trying his hardest not to hit me.

He just kept pushing me around and I could tell he wanted to square up. He then began to squeeze on my face while I tried to punch him in the face some more. Trae needs to learn that he can't be messing with all these girls, even if it's innocent. Tired of me hitting him, he let me go and walked away. Good, because I was out of breath anyway. Next thing I know he was grabbing shit off the dresser. I know he not about to do what I think...

"Stupid ass, country lil girl!" He threw hella shit at me.

This nigga threw his remote, deodorant, a lotion bottle, a jewelry box, Cologne bottles, and the last thing was a iron. I tried to dodge them, but he had good aim. The remote hit my shoulder, the deodorant hit me right in the nose. The lotion and jewelry box hit me in the stomach. One of the cologne bottles hit the wall and broke, the others I sort of caught with my hands. And the iron, that iron hit me so hard in my knee. He must have just used it not too long ago because I could tell it was hot. I fell down to my knees and started boo-wooing crying.

"I hate you!" I screamed holding my knee and nose.

"Don't cry now because I decided to fight back. You asked for that, I been told you to stop." He walked towards me.

Yeah I wanted him to rough me up a bit, but I didn't want him to try to knock my head off. What if that iron would've hit me in the face. Trae kneeled down and tried to soothe me. He took a look at my nose and rubbed my knee.

"Get off me!" I cried.

"Stop, Jakiyah. Come here. I didn't want to hurt you, but you wouldn't stop." He hugged on me.

"Why would you call me a bitch? I just don't want you talking to other girls." I pouted so he could feel bad for me.

"She not even my type. I told you I'm through with that anyways. And because you pissed me off. You was acting like a bitch, so that's what I said." He stood me up.

"Watch your mouth, because next time I might cut your tongue out." I limped away.

"You ain't gone do shit.." He mumbled.

My knee really is hurting and it's hard for me to walk. I stop to hold onto the wall and Trae just stares at me.

"Come on crybaby, I'm a be late fucking around with you." He threw me over his shoulders and gripped my butt as we walked up the stairs. Y'all, I was all smiles now.

Trae was running a little late because of our fight, so we had to run around the building once we got there. He really got all scratches on his cute face, I feel bad for playing. Once we reached the room I sat down in the back and waited for Trae to make his appearance. It was so boring in there, we had to listen to all the cases. Finally, it was Trae's turn and I hoped this judge wasn't going to send him back to jail. He stood before the female judge and answered all her questions politely. He had to explain why he was speeding and what he was doing with the weed. In the end, she fined him and told him to be careful next time. Trae smiled as he walked towards me. We both exited the courtroom and made our way outside.

"You want me to drop you off?" He asked.

"No, daddy." I stuck my tongue out, joking with him.

He grabbed his chest, and opened his eyes wide. "To my crib it is."

When we got to his house, I took my shoes off and sat on his bed. He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. His body was warm and gentle against mine. I kissed his arm and laid my head on his chest.

"It's really crazy how I'm falling for you." He whispered in my ear.

"How is it crazy?" I was kind of getting uncomfortable because I sort of got nervous when people expressed their feelings.

"It just is, I can't explain that shit. It's just... Wild how you can meet somebody and next thing you know.... You don't wanna stop being around them. I feel like I've been knowing you for years mane." He looked me in my eyes.

I just looked down and smiled.

"Stop being so shy. I'm not trying to make you nervous, I just wanted to tell you how I felt. My mama told me communication is key, so that's what I'm doing." He lifted my head up.

"I'm not nervous... I just didn't have anything to say." I lied.

"I know you better than that. When you get nervous you start blinking super fast and you can't look me in the eye. And you twirl your hair, you was doing that on your first day of school.... When you mad, you're left eye twitches and you let your front teeth pull on your tongue ring." It was like he stared right into my soul and I tried hard not to turn my head.

"You pay that much attention to me?" I twisted my fingers to keep me from touching my hair.

"Yeah. I admire you, Jay. I honestly wanna know every detail about you. I pay attention to your walk, talk, all that. I like how when we fuck, you like a animal or something and then when we get done you back to being shy, trying to cover up your body. I love how your body's changing, the stretch marks growing on your booty to your hips spreading out. I even love the birth mark on your stomach and lower back." I was getting chill bumps.

I've never had anyone examine me like that. It made me feel so special and beautiful. I got a thing for hood niggas who talk like this. Yeah Trae gets on my last nerve, but I'm not going anywhere. I wanna rock with him forever, regardless of what anyone thinks.

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.7K 52
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦." - 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟏...
11.1K 539 25
When night hits in South London, Afrohours is the place to be. Follow young black couples discovering understanding, trust, love, identity, and much...
67.9K 608 5
he crazy.. shes psycho . he likes to kill. she live for it. he a demon and she a maniac what happen when two crazy ass people meet? keep reading
5.1K 61 4
Simone takes her best friend and moves to Atlanta to follow their dreams and leave their old lives behind. Will they succeed? Is their past really th...