Plus, Love #WattyAward2016

By SuperNerdAway

Melanie Lynch. A simple girl full of fire. No one has had the thought to notice her flames though. Daniel Gr... More

Extended Description
"We're Going To Prom!"
Guess What He Did.
'Love Mom"
Lace
Sweater
Let's Go Shopping
Shopping
See you in a few
Breakfast or death by house fire?
Getting Ready
(A/N)
Prom Part 1
Prom Part 2
Sociopath
Post-Prom Blues
Honesty is the Best Policy
Hips For Days
And a Deal Was Made
Is It Too Late To Say Sorry
Netflix and Chill
Goodbye Forever, Finally
To Hell
Bonus Chapter
Okay
Buttercup
Late Start
I Second That
Damn You Mother Nature
Doctors, ice cream, and kisses?
Welcome To The Family
Messages
911
The Biggest Ball Of Mozzarella
Prep
Party Like You're Alone Together
Explicit Content
Final Chapter
Epilogue

21 Days

6.4K 94 2
By SuperNerdAway

Alright, Hey guys how have you been? I hope everyone who celebrates had an amazing Thanksgiving and/or awesome Black Friday. Soo it has been waaaaayyy to long since an update and I feel so terrible. I am seriously trying to write but I've had a really hard time and some personal things have been hitting the fan and it's been a bit rough. That being said I am really trying guys. You are all being extremely patient and our big, awesome Plus, Love family is hitting absolutely mind-boggling numbers to me and it's INSANE!!! You are all so so so so so x 1,000,000,000 amazing and just thanks so much for sticking with me. 

An extra long chapter is in the work, lovelys, alas I don't know how long it will take. I can guess before Christmas (Dec. 25), and I am almost 100% sure on that but I may be a tad late. 

All you amazing people sticking through it, I am so grateful for you. You are so amazing and you guys honestly make me so freaking happy. So just thank you and if you ever feel sad or just need a vent -session, I'd be happy to talk. Maybe we could relate. 

Loads of Love guys. Thanks so much.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 48 13
Harper Jones: A normal girl who just wants a normal high school life to the point that she moves from Georgia to Virginia to get that experience. Unf...
85.6K 3.5K 21
"You think you have such a smart mouth, don't you?" She said, so sweetly. So quietly. So deviously. I crossed my arms, the muscles in my arms jumped...
7.5M 305K 27
Watty Award winner for HQ Love. Curvy Evianna has it all - as the host of a number one talk show, she's adored by millions of Australian TV viewers...
46.9K 7.1K 35
[WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST] With only one month left to live, an eighteen-year-old is forced to attend high school and enjoy new experiences: parties, fu...