Harri Donavon (Damon Salvator...

By charlottereaddd

Hi, I'm Harri Donavon, Matt's sister and Vicki's twin. Well, not identical twin. I mean I was the youngest ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Eh

Chapter 27

5K 137 22
By charlottereaddd

This wasn't happening.

Like how was this even possible?

There was no way I could be a vampire. I mean, all the facts point to me definitely being a vampire, but... Just... How?

Even Stefan was completely clueless. He was currently on the phone to Damon who had disappeared when he had found me.

I was extremely worried about him. It's a natural reaction but who knows what Damon would do next?

He could've turned off his emotions and killed a load of people. It's a classic Damon thing to do unfortunately.

"Yes?"

Both our eyes lit up when we heard Damon finally answer the phone. We had been trying for what seemed hours for him to pick up the phone.

"Damon, you need to get back to the Boarding House immediately." Stefan said in a rushed voice.

"My apologies brother, but I am otherwise engaged." There was loud music coming from his end of the phone and his voice was slurred sightly so there was no doubt he was drunk.

"And I thought you liked me more than that." I laughed a little when I spoke, hoping he would hear me and figure out it was me.

The line went silent after a second which indicated Damon had left whatever building he was in to hear properly.

"Harri?" His voice was breathless and confused.

"Yep. I'm at the boarding house if you wanna join us?" I said with a small smile, I'm hoping this would bring Damon to me.

"I'll be as quick as I can." Was all he said before the line went dead.

Stefan and I just shared a look for a while before we ran to each other and hugged tightly.

"I generally thought I'd lost you Harri." He whispered into my ear and I tightened my arms around him.

"Don't worry, you can't get rid of me that easily."

"Id get changed if I were you." Stefan pointed out as he moved away from my hold.

Looking down to my clothes that smelt of dirt, smoke and blood, I agreed with him and used my vampire speed to appear in my room.

This was going to be some getting use to...

It was so weird travelling so fast.

Rummaging through my drawers, I pulled out a new top and some jeans with some new underwear.

Something tells me I'm gonna need a shower as well.

I probably stank from all that my bodies gone through so a quick five minute drench with have to do.

I wasn't bothered about my hair as it only smelt like smoke.

Washing the blood off from around my mouth, I couldn't help but let my mind drift as I stood underneath the gushes of hot water.

It was different.

The water felt hotter and cleaner. And the sensation of being cleaner made me more refreshed than before.

Was this because of being a vampire?

They all say that emotions are heightened so who knows what I'm going to be like.

I get highly emotional occasionally so this should be a fun journey.

Kind of like Vicki when she got turned but she was a tad worse with all the drugs going on and messing up her head.

Oh crap.

Matt.

This wasn't gonna end well...

What the hell am I meant to tell my vampire-hating brother?

He wasn't exactly thrilled about Vicki being turned when he eventually found out and there was no way he would be ok with this for me.

God he was gonna kill me...

Trying to think of ways to break the news to my brother, I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

Letting my hair out of the tight bun I had tied it in, it fell over my shoulders with my fringe brushing over my eyes.

As I pushed it out the way, I wasn't expecting the person charging into me and hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe.

Damon.

I enclosed my arms around his body even though they were still wet. I didn't care, and I'm pretty sure he didn't either.

The smell of him literally engulfed my senses even more than it did before.

My face was buried into his neck with his black hair tickling my ear and cheek.

I think we were both using so much strength that he groaned a little as I could feel how much pressure I was putting on his back.

I pulled back quickly "Ah, sorry. Not use to this."

He laughed a little and hugged me again.

"I don't care, I'm just so glad you're alive."

"Even though I'm a vampire."

He slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"How do you feel?"

"I have no idea... It's like everything is screaming at me. Every single sound is like a car crash, every single light is so bright and it's just weird." I sighed, thinking to when I closed my drawers to grab my clothes and accidentally slamming it too hard.

The bang made me jump and knocked one of my perfume bottles off the top.

Amazingly with my new vampire speed, I managed to reach over it it and grab it before it smashed into the ground.

Which I was also extremely happy about since it was one of my favourite perfumes.

"You'll get used to it," he traced one of his fingers along my jawline and tucked a few loose strand of hair behind my ear "Over time. It'll get easier."

"I hope so." One thing I was dreading was the blood lust. It wasn't that bad as a human with the weird blood lust thing but now as a vampire, it's even worse.

"I can help you with that, there's so many ways to curve the cravings..." Damon reached his hand around my hair as he slowly circled around me.

"There's alcohol and exercise, which comes in many different forms." He whispered the last few words in my ear which made a shiver run down my spine.

"You just need, a little distraction." Before I could even see it coming, he had appeared in front of my body, unraveling my towel and letting it drop to the floor.

I gasped in surprise at the rush of cold air that hit my skin but it was quickly replaced by the warmth of Damon's body.

His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled my body against his.

"What about Stefan?" I said breathlessly, as the feeling of his hands on my body was sending little sparks through my skin.

It's like his touch was affecting me  one hundred times more than it was before.

"He went out." He said, his voice was quiet breathless as well as his eyes searched through mine.

With that in my mind, I pushed my head closer to his to connect our lips.

***

"Blood?"

I gave Damon a flat look as I sat comfortably on his bed with the covers wrapped around my body.

"Uh, yes please." I said smirking as Damon eyed me up.

Well, we were both eyeing each other up since we were both practically naked.

"I'll be back in a sec." He smirked in reply, giving me one last look before vanishing from the room.

I stretched my legs and arms and yawned slightly. My muscles ached slightly from our little 'activities' but after a few seconds there was barely any pain.

Being a vampire had its perks I guess.

"Harri." My name was called from downstairs and I quickly grabbed Damon's old top from earlier and threw it over my body.

I made my way downstairs and found Damon in the parlour holding a glass of blood in one hand and a blood bag in the other.

Quick as a flash, Damon had chucked the blood bag to me which I instantly caught.

"This is gonna be weird." I whispered to myself before ripping the little tube open and sucking the blood up.

At first, my senses hadn't kicked in and all I could think was 'Oh my god what am I doing!?'

But when the blood hit my throat, those thoughts practically disintegrated and all I could do was moan at the taste.

I could see Damon watching me intently and when I tilted my head as if to ask why he was, he nodded his head over to the mirror.

"Take a look at the new Harri."

Taking the blood bag still attached to my mouth, I moved to the mirror and was shocked with what I saw.

My eyes were practically the same colour as the blood I was drinking which had ugly grey veins on the skin beneath them.

When I moved my lips away from the blood bag, I noticed the fangs that were now protruding from my mouth where my usual normal teeth would show.

This was weird... And creepy... And kind of... Hot?

I don't know what made me think that, but it looked kind of dangerous to me which I found weirdly attractive.

I guess that's why I liked Damon so much. As much as I'd hate to admit it, it was the danger in Damon that made it unpredictable in our relationship... Which I kind of loved.

It was the one thing that made me hate the thought of being with him but has weirdly made me closer with him.

Things were just weird.

"This is gonna take some getting used to." I spoke out loud, finishing the bag in a few more gulps before turning back to Damon.

"I don't know, I find it kinda sexy." Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you would." I laughed a little "With just all of the vampire business, I didn't expect it to be thrown onto me of all people."

"You live in Mystic Falls. It can be thrown onto literally anyone." Damon said with a wink which made me hit his arm as he walked past me to grab my empty blood bag "Want another?"

I nodded my head sheepishly as it seems the hunger inside me wasn't fully satisfied.

"I'll be back in a sec."

When he disappeared from my sight I turned around and jumped to find Elena standing beside the fireplace, picking at her nails.

"Well that was boring." She muttered, sighing and tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were all 'no humanity'" I replied, slightly nervous about where this was going.

I mean, she set her house on fire when she turned it off so I have no idea how she's going to be like.

"Oh, I am." She smiled sweetly "I just thought I'd come and see how little Harri is doing with her new vampire life, since, well, it was me who turned you."

My eyes widened in shock. It was Elena? But how?

"You see, remember when we were on that lovely island? Well do you recall the generous Damon Salvatore giving you a nice drink of water when you were feeling ill?" She spoke slowly, taking short steps towards me "I was worried about how sick you were so I slipped my blood into the water. Little did I know Katherine was going to show up and kill you."

"Technically it was Silas who killed me. Katherine killed Jeremy." I said bluntly? Feeling harsh but she wasn't exactly being friendly to me either.

"Oh yea. Sorry, wasn't there." She shrugged her shoulders aimlessly at me as I shook my head in disbelief.

"You really are a bitch right now aren't you?"

"Really? You wanna pick a fight?" She said with a laugh.

"I don't know Elena? How much are you going to piss me off?" I questioned, becoming annoyed with her.

I was just tired with all the crap that was happening. Especially now that I know Elena was the reason I was now a vampire.

Funny since it was the caring, compassionate Elena that was trying to help.

Not this horrible, emotionless Elena that was standing before me.

I just hoped Damon would show up now...

"Oh, I can be extremely annoying. Just like you were when you were 'hating' on Damon for such a long time. Turns out you were just playing with his feelings." Elena smirked, her head tilting from side to side "Which is funny since it was after you slept with Stefan."

"You really like to stir don't you?" I laughed humourlessly. It was honestly bugging me how easy it was for her to get under my skin.

Like, all I wanted to do now was rip Elena's head off her neck and burn her body to cook marshmallows off.

Twisted, I know.

"I'm not stirring though Harri. I'm just speaking what everyone's thinking. Which also happens to be the truth." She said slyly, crossing her arms and buffing her nails on her sleeve effortlessly.

"Elena, seriously just stop being a bitch. You're trying too hard." I sighed, gritting my teeth in anger.

She's making me sound like an absolute bitch about how I was with Damon.

She's making me feel horrible about everything.

"Oh, I think I'm doing ok. Your face if giving away everything." She pointed her finger over to the mirror on the wall and I turned my head.

She was right.

My eyes were red with rage like how they turn when I drink blood.

I had camped out from how angry Elena had made me.

God I was such a weak vampire. I can't even control my anger.

Turning back round, I jumped to see Damon with his hands around Elena's neck.

With a quick movement, her head snapped to the side and she dropped to the floor like a brick.

"That's enough of that." Damon groaned, looking down to Elena's unconscious body and looking back up to me.

"Did you hear?"

"Yep. The whole thing was like a soap opera." His sighed, chucking the spare blood bag to me which I caught.

I guess all this vampire business was going to be harder than I thought.

***

Hey! Sorry for being so late with this update, I've just been super busy with college finishing and my last gig which was cray cray af

But yea, only 2 chapters left which may be slowly updated as I'm trying to give longer chapters, this probably isn't that long but I tried.

But yea, I'll see you in the next chapter, bye!

Vote/comment x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
91.3K 1.3K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
22K 952 94
After graduating from Harvard, I returned to my hometown of Mystic Falls after a long time. Unfortunately, things were not as I had left them. I lost...
474K 10K 33
I've been in my sister's shadow for my whole entire life. I wouldn't have been if I hadn't been born with the looks I have. I have flaming red hair t...