The alphas daughter

By Tia_McBrien

Sequel to the alphas human daughter 14 years later Brooklynn is all grown up and doing the typical teen age... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
8
Hey
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
AN
21
21
22
Hello!

7

676 34 1
By Tia_McBrien

Alex

I sit there and watch them stick the long needle into my arm. I watch my mate as she lays limp on the bed, not moving. I look over at her parents they probably didn't know I was her mate and I don't want her to find out just yet.

"Is she going to be okay?" I say  they put my blood into her as they take another pint.

"She's going to make it." The doctor said with a big smile. "Because of you. " he said looking at me. "You saved the Alphas daughter."

"Well she's my mate. I'd die for her, sir." I then let them wrap my arm up, even though I don't need it. I get up and go to her parents. "Sir, ma'am. I'm asking you to not tell her yet. I want to give her time to figure it out before I tell her. She's my world and I want to do the best I can for her." Her dad is glaring at me, not liking the fact that I will take his baby girl away from him and her mom. She is giving me the most welcoming eyes I have ever seen.

"Okay.." Her mom says just above a whisper.

"Son, do not hurt my baby." Her father told me.

"I won't sir." And after that we hear a faint moan coming from Brook.

"Ow.." She said as I turn around.

Okay!! This was just something short! I thought you guys might want to know what happened after that and I felt like it needed its own chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 538 27
*Sequel to On the Run* Everything has changed for Isabella since her sixteen birthday. She's a princess but more importantly, a werewolf. She's marri...
3.5K 211 11
Alex and Seth have settled down, had a daughter. Alyssa is faced with a great burden, everyone expects great things out of her. When her life is enda...
43.9K 2.6K 54
No longer the Alphas daughter, Ella Reed must face the new challenge of leading a pack. Born and raised to be a strong Alpha, she thinks she has ever...
11.2K 218 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...