Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To...

By KyeKrazii

More

Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story)
Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a comlicated love story): Chapter 2
Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story): Chapter 3
Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story): Chapter 4
Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story): Chapter 5
Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story): Chapter 6
Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story) chapter 9
Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story): Chapter 10

Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story): Chapter 8

32 0 2
By KyeKrazii

"Alex....Alek?" I groaned, burying myself deeper into my covers.

"Alek?"

There was a soft moan from beside me. My eyes snapped open. Alek had slept in my bed.

"Wow, guys. Sleeping in the same bed? You guys better not be naked under there!" Janie was practically yelling.

"Shut up." Alek said, pulling the covers over our heads.

Alek really slept in my bed. "So I'm guessing you guys are naked." Janie said.

I uncovered myself and sat up. "How the hell did you get in my house?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. I wanted to get back to sleeping....

Janie held up a silver key. "Your mom gave me a key before she left. I called you like ten times. But I could see why you wouldn't answer me. I wouldn't exactly answer my phone if I had someone like Alek-"

"Nothing was going on. He's not even supposed to be in my bed." He was supposed to leave after I fell asleep. Getting mad, I kicked his side. Hard. Alek fell to the floor, bringing my comforter with him.

He woke with a startled expression. "What the hell is wrong with you, stupid?" He asked.

I crossed my arms over my shoulders. "I'm not stupid. And you weren't supposed to sleep in my bed, pervert."

Alek eyed me suspiciously before noticing Janie. "When the hell did you get here? How'd you get in here?"

"Hey Alek. Stupid's mom gave me a key."

"I'm not stupid!"

"Whatever." Janie and Alek said together. They high-fived each other.

I frowned. These two were not good together. "So what are you doing here?" I asked her.

Her face brightned. "Well since you've been on house arrest and I haven't seen you in FOREVER....I was thinking we could do something today."

I bent down and pulled my comforter off of Alek, who pulled it back down, carrying me with it. My knee accidentally landed on his manhood. I smirked while he groaned, pushing me off him so he could cup his area. "Now you know not to do that." I said.

"You-are---the-devil." Alek said between gasps. His eyes started to water.

Janie and I erupted into a fit of laughter. Nothing entertained us more than a guy who got a good hit to the balls. Seeing a guy at his weakest was some how very amusing. "Aww baby, did you get hurt?" I asked innocently.

Alek glared at me, trying to get to his feet. "I'm fine."

"Let me take a look." Janie suggested, kneeling over Alek. He had fallen again.

"Really, I'm fine." He said a little stronger now.

"Well let Dr. Jay determine that." Before Alek could protest, Janie pulled his pants down.

I knew what she was up to. "Janie..." I gave her a reproachful look.

Janie gave me a sly smile. "I just want to see if he's alright."

Alek tried sitting up. "I'm good."

Before I had time to slap her hand away, Janie already had a handful of Alek's junk in her hand. I closed my eyes. Okay don't get me wrong it was pretty funny seeing Alek get a boner, but it was also cruel. He wasn't that bad of a guy.

"Oh, Alek. You dirty boy." Janie said, and she started laughing.

I opened my eyes and Alek was glaring at the both of us. "I hate you guys." He said before covering himself with my comforter. "Grandma, prudes, my mom..." He started rubbing his temples.

I frowned. "What are you doing?"

He looked at me, and rolled his eyes. "I'm trying to calm myself down, stupid. I don't need morning wood." He glared at Janie. If looks could kill.....

"I'm sorry. You're just so fun to mess around with." Janie responded, crawling to him.

"Don't you dare touch me."

"Why? I won't do anything bad, I promise." Janie said, inching her way towards Alek.

"Grandma, prudes, my mom, Jesus, feet....." Alek shot up from the floor and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

I glared at Janie. "You are a horrible person."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I had fun."

Of course she had fun. "Anyway why are you here?"

"I already told you, thanks for paying attention."

"Sorry."

She scoffed. "Yea, okay. Anyway I want to do something with you tonight. Maybe go shopping or something."

"You know I don't like shopping."

She gave me a pleading look, putting a pink curl in her mouth. "But I need to do SOMETHING tonight."

I got up and made my bed. "Well think of something other than shopping."

She huffed. "Fine."

Some minutes later, Alek came trudging out of the bathroom. "Why don't we go clubbing tonight?"

I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

Janie smiled. "I see you're well deflated."

I slapped her. It was embarrassing enough that she made him hard, but now she was talking about it like yesterday's news.

"I'm starting to like you less and less every minute." He said. "Anyway you guys said you wanted to do something tonight. Let's go clubbing."

Janie snorted. "But I like you, Alek. You're cute. And what clubs do you know that let's in seventeen year olds?"

Alek eyed me. "My friend runs a club downtown. he'll let us in."

I thought about it. I never really went clubbing before, and I was well enough to go out of the house. Being in here with Alek was turning me mad. "Okay, that sounds cool."

Janie squealed. "Yay! We can do something fun tonight! We need to pick out outfits!"

I rolled my eyes. "Janie, it's still early. We don't need to pick out outfits right this second."

"Actually it's almost five thirty. In the afternoon." Alek said.

My eyes widened. "We slept the entire afternoon?"

"Yep. And if it weren't for me you two would still be snuggled in bed together. Do you do that every night?" Janie asked, nudging me.

"God, no. I don't even know why I let him in my room last night. That stupid medication they put me on makes me do crazy things."

"I'm standing right here, you know." Alek said.

I forgot he was still in here. "Your point?"

"Forget it. I'm gonna go take a shower and go grocery shopping." He left the room before I could say anything.

"Wow, your relationship is so weird." Janie said beside me.

I turned to her. "What relationship."

"You know what I'm talking about. You guys are totally digging each other."

I almost laughed. "The only thing we'll be digging for each other will be graves. Alek is so fucking annoying. I can't stand him." I wave off the conversation.

But Janie was a stubborn little girl. "And that's why you two were sleeping together, right?"

I pursed my lips. "I told you, that stupid medication makes me do stupid things. Like allowing stupid boys into my bed."

"Whatever you say in denial delilah."

"I'm not in denial."

"You totally are! Do you guys even see how you act around each other? I can tell you right now Alek likes you."

I tried thinking about it. Alek liking me. I shuddered. Gross image. "Whatever you say Dr. Phill." I didn't want to think about liking Alek.

"Anyway, we need to pick out outfits!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my closet.

----------------------------------------------------

Three grueling hours later, I finally had something to wear. I loved to dress up, honestly. I just wasn't in the mood. The last time I dressed up was when I went out with Spencer....

"Are you girls ready yet?" Alek yelled from downstairs.

"Five more minutes!" Janie yelled back.

"You said that five minutes ago!" He retorted. His voice sounded closer.

"I mean it this time. Don't you dare come in!" Janie said, glaring at the door.

I rolled my eyes. Alek and Janie were going at it the entire day. How they still managed to team up and call me names was beyond me. "We'll be out in a minute." I told the door.

"I'm borrowing your pink Jimmy choo's." Janie said, walking over to my closet.

"Thanks for asking." I said. But I really didn't care. Janie was wearing on of my black strapless dresses. She always went with pink shoes. She had straightened her pink curls for once. To say she looked pretty would be an understatement. Janie looked fucking perfect.

"Alex, Alek's jaw is going to drop when he see's you." Janie said, slipping on the pink stiletto's.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not aiming to please." But I did look pretty good. My black hair was pulled back into a sleek pony tail, but I left my bangs hanging. I had managed to fit into one of my favorite tight dresses. It was white, and lacy. If Janie wasn't here, I would have worn flats. But instead I slipped on a pair of my leather patten Steve Madden stiletto's. I didn't look that bad.

"Well you look hot." Janie said. "Alright, let's bounce."

I picked up a sweater from my bed and walked out the door. By the time we made our way downstairs, I heard talking. Alek wasn't by himself.

"Max, you showed up!" Janie ran down the stairs, and into the outstretched arms of my gym teacher.

You could tell he was having a hard time composing a coherent sentence. "Wow-Janie-you look.....just...wow."

Janie giggled. "You don't look too bad yourself. He had shown up in black pants and a polo. It might sound casual but let's just say Mr. Taylor had a way of spicing things up.

I cleared my throat. Everyone looked up at me, seeming to have forgotten I was standing there. "Hey, Mr. Taylor."

I watched as Max's face turned red. "Alex? Why're you here....." He looked at Janie

"Alex. You look hot." Alek said, grinning at me. I flipped him off.

"Oh, yea. This is Alex's house. But don't worry. I told her about us and she swore she wouldn't tell." Janie gave me a look that said I shouldn't disagree.

I raised my left hand. "Scouts honor."

"You have to raise your right hand, stupid." Alek said.

"Whatever." I glared at him. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone. I promise." I said to Mr. Taylor.

"Can we go now?" Janie asked, walking towards the door. I walked down to where they were, and we made our way outside.

"So who's car shall we take?" Janie asked, eyeing Max's convertible and Alek's Camaro.

"Mine." Alek and Max said that the same time. After about ten minutes of debating who would drive who, I got annoyed.

"We'll just take Alek's car. It's warm and spacious." Without another word, I grabbed Janie's hand and walked to Alek's car, waiting for the men to catch up.

After Max and Janie were settled In the back, I hopped in the front with Alek. He smirked at me. "Your paying for gas."

I glared at him. "Your a jerk."

"I know."

The ride to the club was slightly awkward, considering Janie and Mr. Taylor were making out in the back seat like a pair of hormonal teenagers. They tried to keep quiet, but that was a hard feat.

When we get inside the club, the dance floor is packed. We made our way through the throngs of bodies, finding an empty table. "I wanna dance!" Janie said, yelling in my ear.

Before I could say no, she was pulling me to the dance floor. I couldn't argue now. I started moving my hips to the beat of the music. I wasn't the best dancer but I had a couple of moves to show off. My dress hiked up a little but I didn't care. This place was dimly lit anyway. Janie and I ended up grinding to flo rida's 'low' and fist pumping to 'Tonight' by Neyo.

"Mind if I cut in?" Someone yelled in my ear behind me. I turned around and came face to chest with a blonde. Even in Stiletto's I was barley 5'6.

I looked up and was staring into blue orbs. Janie left to go find Max, so I grabbed the Blonde's hand and starting dancing. I'll admit I probably made a fool out of myself but when it came to pushing my ass into someone's front, I wasn't that bad.

I was honestly having fun. So what if my dress inched up my leg every time I did some smutty move? The song had changed to one that I didn't recognize, but I kept dancing anyway. Blonde moved his hands to my hips, and controlled my movements for the rest of the song.

"So what's your name?" He asked, yelling in my ear.

I led him out of the dance floor, bringing him to our table. Alek, Janie and Max weren't there. Thank god. "My name is Alex." I tried saying over the loud music.

Blonde slid closer to me. "My name is Lucas." So blonde had a name. "You look really hot." He said, showing me a toothy smile.

I smiled seductively. "Thanks, Lucas. You don't look that bad either." Blonde had on jeans and a button down. I liked button downs.

Lucas slid closer to me, picking me up so I was sitting in his lap. Blonde was strong. "How good do I look?" He asked.

I wiggled my hips a little. This was way too much fun. "Real good, actually." I whispered in his ear.

Blonde smiled again. He brought a hand to my hair, lowering my face so it was leveled with his. "Whatcha doin?" I practically yelled.

Lucas lowered my head a little more until I felt his soft lips on mine. I stiffened. Did I want to make out with this kid? He was hot, sure. I had turned him on a little, cool. But did I want to up the slut status by making out with a complete stranger?

Deciding to just have a little fun, I kissed him back. He wrapped a hand around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

The kiss turned from innocent to naughty with a flick of his tongue. It wasn't until someone tapped my shoulder that I realized I shouldn't be making out with a stranger the way I was. It was very suggestive.

I looked behind me. Alek was shooting daggers at Lucas. I smiled. "Hey!" I yelled.

"What are you doing?!" He didn't sound too happy.

I pointed at Lucas. "Alek, this is Lucas. Lucas, Alek." I gave Lucas a look that told him he should shake Alek's hand.

Alek shook his hand, but you should tell from the muscle in his hand he used a little more strength than necessary. "Nice to meet you Luke."

"It's Lucas."

"You never answered my question." Alek said, sliding into the booth.

I glared at him. I got off Lucas, telling him I would be right back. Then I took Alek by the hand and dragged him outside. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

He glared at me. "What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you?! You two were practically having fucking sex on the damn chair!"

So this is what his attitude was about? "Why do you care?"

He folded his arms. "What if you contract some disease from Lance?"

"His name is Lucas. And we were just kissing."

"You and Larry were not just kissing. You don't 'kiss' like that."

"Lucas." I said. His name wasn't that hard to remember.

He glared at me. "Luke, Larry who cares. Anyway you haven't danced with me tonight."

I looked at him skeptically. Bipolar much? "Yea, i know."

"You're dancing with me." He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me back inside.

I stopped. "What about Lucas?"

He smiled. "You can have sex with Lancelot later."

I narrowed my eyes. I might as well get one dance in with Alek, so he could get out of my hair. I let him lead me back onto the dance floor. A new song had just started and Alek turned me around so my butt was at his front. Dancing with Alek honestly wasn't as hard as it was with Lucas. Alek had rhythm and we easily grinded against each other to the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, my feet grew tired. Alek dropped the hands he had on my waist and led me back to the table. "You ready to go home?" He asked in my ear.

I looked around. Lucas was no where in sight. "I want to dance one more time with Lucas!" I shouted.

You could see Alek get mad. "What's so good about Louis anyway? He looks like a dueche bag!" He yelled.

What the hell was wrong with Alek? "Why does it matter? I'm not getting married, I just want to have a little fun!"

Alek got my jacket and pulled me out of the booth. "We're going home!"

I stopped walking. "What?! Why?!"

He tried yanking me along, but I held my ground. "Because i'm tired and I want to go home."

Was he being serious? He sure as hell didn't look tired. "What's your issue?!" I was sick and tired of yelling, so I trailed behind him as we made our way outside.

"Hey! Alek!" He didn't answer me the first time, and now he wouldn't even stop walking.

I ran in front of him, putting a hand to his chest. He did not look happy at all. "What's wrong?" I asked. His face was contorted with rage.

"Why do you always go after the dangerous ones?" He asked through clenched teeth.

I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

Alek pushed me away from him and punched the side of the building, hard. "You are so stupid!"

I stepped back. "Alek. Stop yelling at me."

He punched the wall again. "You never listen and your so fucking stupid! Do you know who you were sucking face with?!" He wheeled on me, and I took a couple more steps back.

"I was sucking face with Lucas. What's so dangerous about that?" I asked, getting mad. Alek wasn't my father. Why did he care.

"Lucas. Lucas MATHERS. Does that name ring a fucking bell in your tiny stupid brain, Alex?!" He practically yelled. I'm pretty sure the people in china heard him.

I thought for a second, trying to control my anger. Lucas Mathers...Lucas Mathers.....I gasped. "I thought he was in jail."

Lucas Mathers was my age. But he was sent to jail last year for being convicted of the rape and murder of Jannet Wall, a sophomore in my school. I didn't know they let him out. He looked so different. I suddenly felt like throwing up.

"So now you remember. First Spencer and now fucking Lucas. We're going home. Now." Alek grabbed my hand with a little too much force and dragged me to his car.

"Alek, your hurting me!" I squealed, but he didn't seem to hear me. "Alek!"

"What Alex! What!" He yelled back.

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. What the hell. "What about Mr. Taylor and Janie?"

"They're already in the car." He said. When we reached the car sure enough they were in the back seat. I climbed in the passenger side silently.

"Hey Alex!" Janie chirped.

I mumbled a hello. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I

wanted to curl into bed and sleep forever.

"Wasn't tonight awesome? We should do this more often!" Why the hell was she in such a great mood? The car ride home was silent and awkward.

"I'll try and visit tomorrow, okay?" Janie said, hugging me and Alek on my doorstep. Mr. Taylor was going to give her a ride home.

"Yea, okay bye." I said weakly.

I took off my heels and dropped them by the door. I trudged up to my room in the dark. I climbed into bed, too tired and confused to change out of it.

The door to my bedroom opened. "Alex."

I didn't answer.

"Alex, I know your up." Alek whispered.

He was not getting my attenion. He could go to he'll for all I cared.

"Alex I need to change your bandages."

I sat up. "Get the hell out of my room."

He creeped over to my bedside. "I need to change your bandages."

"I said get out."

"Your bandages, Alex."

"Fuck my bandages, and fuck you. Get.out. I'm fucking serious. You are an annoying little fuck. I've watched you enough times I can change my own damn bandages." I said darkly. I was super pissed at him.

"Alex-"

"Get out!" I yelled, cutting him off. I started hitting him and kicking him. After a minute he got up. I pushed him to the door. "I fucking hate you Alek!" I locked the door. That would show him.

After trying to calm myself down, I climbed back into bed. Alek could definitely go to hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 73.8K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
153K 12.1K 21
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
388K 37.2K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...