The Passing Clouds

By Animalover9

-Sequel to KOBEP- It's been a long two and a half years since Akisha Syerki left Konoha and left a certain N... More

The Passing Clouds
Saving Gaara
Konoha
Another Mission?
Tenchi Bridge
Sasuke
Solo
Old Enemies
The Approaching Fear
The Losses
Recovery
Back To You
Team 8 and Team Kakashi
Before Impact
Pein's Invasion

A Date

1.4K 71 27
By Animalover9

I hope everyone likes the pic to the side~! ;D XDD 

Children should probably not look at it the picture, but what do I know?._.

Also my favorite song to the side that goes well with the chapter~! ^.^ I could totally imagine Shikamaru trying to sing this for Akisha but failing XD

So, on to the good stuff!!~ ^_^

***Akisha's POV***

 I raced out of the Hokage's office. We had to report the mission immediately, but now I was finally free to do what ever. I glanced around. Personally I wanted to go see Shikamaru, although I should check in at home. So with those thoughts I quickly ran home, taking the shortcut of roofs rather than the ground. After a small amount of time, I jumped onto my own house top, swinging in my room through the window. My room was still the same as ever. I turned back to the window. Why am I so fond of entering like that? "AKISHA! IS THAT YOU!?"  "Eh? Mom?" I asked out, shocked. I heard the foot steps race up the stairs to reveal my mother. "AKISHA!" My mother stomped over to me. "You are in a lot of trouble!! And I don't want any excuses." Confusion swirled within me. "Mom? What do you-What are you talking about?" I mean.. I'm happy I don't have to explain to her all over that I'm back from training... I don't understand what's happening either though.

"YOU WERE GONE FOR FIVE DAYS!!" Ah, this is the reason? "Oh, well I'm pretty sure it was longer than five days-" "AND THEN YOU GOT HOME PASSED OUT!" "Listen I can expl-Wait. What do you mean?" 

"I know you went to the Chunin Exams! I want you to tell me next time-.." Her voice slowly faded out. I could feel myself ready to fall over. This.. This is her memory from when I went to the Chunin exams, isn't it? She doesn't even remember me going for training in Suna. "There you are." A heavier voice yelled out to us. My mother and I turned at once to face my father. "We need to go now." My mother titled her head. "Go? Go where?" My father entered the room and grabbed her arm kindly, leading her away. "To the Fifth, trust me, we're going to check up on your health."

A scowl formed on my mother's lips. "Not right now! You know your daughter was at the Chunin Exams and didn't even tell us?!" My father sighed. "We'll deal with it later then, let's go now." She lost her scowl. "But I feel fine.. I think you worry too much." He guided her away. "...Let's put my worry to ease, okay?" She nodded. "Fine.." She spun back with a glare. "I'm not done with this yet though!" I put my hands up in defense. "Yes, of course!" She nodded again and went down stairs. My father looked back to me. "It's uh.. It's gotten worse.." "Yeah.. No kidding. This happen, like, three years ago?" I said with... Unease... Unease was definitely in my tone. "Yes, her memories are being eaten away faster and faster each day.." He heaved a frustrated sigh. "...Don't expect us back till morning." I nodded to him. "Uh.. Okay... Good luck." My father stepped towards me before awkwardly stepping back. "I..." I sighed, it sucks being the bigger person. I walked over to him, giving him the hug I know he was going for.

The silence seemed awkward and so was his arms that wrapped back around me. I released him and looked up to his face. It was void and yet full of emotion at the same time, sort of like he didn't know what to feel. He opened his mouth.  "........See you tomorrow." He turned abruptly and went for my mother who had waited downstairs. They both left leaving me alone in the house.

"That was so weird." I murmured to myself. But despite what a confusing asshole my father is I know this is hard for him.. I mean, he said himself that she could at any moment-. I shook my head of those thoughts.  

I turned back to my room, swinging the door closed. Since I don't plan on doing any ninja work today, it wouldn't hurt to not be wearing these clothes. Smoothly I got undressed and replaced the clothes with a blue kimono shirt and some tight black pants. My head band was off therefore I didn't have my average arch in my bangs, rather the hair fell against my face. Luckily my hair was shorter at my forehead so it wasn't in my eyes.

I walked out of the house with some money in my pocket then. I'm not sure what exactly I'll be doing but having money is always a good thing. "Hello there, Kisha." A timid voice said. I turned to see Hinata, wearing the outfit that I assume is her usual ninja outfit. "Hey there, Hinata!" I spoke with light joy. Hinata smiled to me. "How are you?" She asked, politely. I shrugged. "So and so. And you?" She began walking next to me, to our random destination. "Very well. How did your mission with N-Naru-ruto go?" I laughed quietly to myself. "'Course you still stutter when Naruto's the topic." Hinata's face blasted red. "Wha-What!? No! O-Of course not!" I laughed a bit louder. "You proved my point! No worries, I won't tell." Hinata's red face went down to pink. "Thank you.."

"So how did the mission go?" She asked, getting back to her topic. "Ah well... I guess it went well." Hinata's face twisted in concern. "Did anyone get hurt?" My hand automatically went to my arm. It had healed well, but the faint pain still ached when I was reminded of it. "You were hurt!?" Hinata's voice going higher with worry. "What? Nah, I'm fine." I lied lightly making Hinata stare at me with even more worry. " You shouldn't lie to your teammate..." I kept walking with a sigh. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry. I didn't get hurt too bad." Hinata gave me a little nod. "Okay.." "So, have you seen Naruto yet?" And back came the blush to her face. "Y-yes." I chuckled. "He got hot, right?" 

"K-KISHA!?" Hinata nearly screamed. I laughed gave her a playful push. "Calm down! He's all yours, so as long as you go for it." Hinata looked away. "Right-" "Hey! What are you two talking about!?" That obnoxious voice yelled. I sweat dropped looking to Kiba and Akamaru. "Can you not speak normally?" "WOOF! WOOF! " Akamaru barked happily. My drop of sweat went even lower. "Seriously, Akamaru you're so different." Kiba jumped in front of me. "What about me!? I got hot, didn't I?" I crossed my arms with that stupid heat rushing to my cheeks. "No. Naruto's hotter than you." Kiba took a step back offended. "Y-YEAH RIGHT!!" I grinned. "Hinata will vouch for me on that." 

"Eh?!" Hinata squeaked out. "Well yeah, she does lo-" "I HAVE TO GO! GOOD BYE!" She quickly bowed and rushed off, not letting Kiba finish his sentence. He raised his eye brows. "Something I said?" I face palmed. "No, of course not. " Sarcasm dripped from my words. "Thought so! Oh well!" His grin faded as Akamaru barked to him. "But Ki just said it wasn't what I said-" "WOOF!! WOOF! " Kiba fell over. "Boy, who's side are you on?!" I petted Akamaru with a smile. "I have no idea what you said to him but good job!" Akamaru whined happily. "Gah whatever!" Kiba said, hopping back to his feet. I sent Kiba and Akamaru a little smile. "Well I'm going to get going." 

Kiba groaned. "Where too? We never hang out anymore!" "I have to go meet someone." It wasn't a lie. I was missing Shikamaru, so why not go meet up with him? "Is that why you have your hair done all pretty and stuff?" Kiba grinned to me. "Wha-? I! I not-! It's-" I stuttered out, trying to find the right words. "You're terrible at taking compliments." Kiba laughed.  "I'll see you another time then." 

"Yeah, yeah.. See you later." "Yeah... Bye then." Kiba looked to me with some emotion. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was... Longing. But... That's only if I didn't know any better. Kiba and Akamaru walked off leaving me alone again. I continued walking, putting my senses to work and letting my feet lead the way. After a couple minutes of walking Shikamaru came into sight.

He was with Asuma and facing away from me. Asuma, looking the same as ever with a cigarette in hand, grinned. "I should be going now." Shikamaru scratched the back of his neck. "Huh? Why?" Asuma looked past Shikamaru to me, making Shikamaru turn around. "Akisha! You're back from the mission?" Shikamaru asked, pacing over to me. "Yep!" I answered, a bubbly feeling in me just from seeing Shikamaru. "So yeah, nice seeing you Kisha, bye!" Asuma called over with a grin before walking off. 

"He hasn't changed too much, has he?" I asked, with a closed eye smile. Shikamaru sighed. "No, not at all." Slight confusion etched to his face. "Why are you so dressed up?" "What's with people saying that?"  I murmured to myself. "It's for no reason." I simply answered to Shikamaru. Shikamaru nodded to my answer and moved back to the mission topic. "How was the mission?" I rubbed my arm. "That mission was stressful." He walked along with me. "Did you get hurt?" "A little bit. Nothing to worry about!" Worry, despite what I had said, made it's way on his face. "Still... Did you have Lady Tsunade check you out?" 

I waved him off. "I don't need her too! I just want to relax today, so calm down." My voice teasing at the end of the sentence. "Hm.. Relax huh? Well.." Shikamaru fake coughed, some blush reaching his cheeks. "Not that I see the need for them, but do you wanna go on a... You know.." I shook my head, truly not understanding what he was getting at. He heaved a heavy sigh. "A date." I let the information process before bending over laughing. "H-Hey! Why's that funny!?" I stood up straight, still letting out some giggles. "You worked yourself up over that! It was cute and unexpected." Even more tease to my tone.  Shikamaru rolled his eyes. "Hn. Yes or no?" 

I looked around, stopping my eyes to him. "Wait, like, right now?" He nodded. "Why not? I'm not doing anything, neither are you. U-Unless you can't or don't want too.." He mumbled at the end. I waved at him with both hands, like I was trying to erase those thoughts from his head. "N-no!! Let's uh.. Yeah, let's go on a date." 

***** 

I sat across from Shikamaru at a cute little restaurant. Shikamaru looked around, picking at his food. "I can't believe I'm doing this."  I picked up a tiny strawberry I had ordered from my plate, popping it into my mouth and swallowing. "You offered." "I know... Still... I never thought I'd go out with a girl my entire life." "Even when we got together?" I asked, curiosity flowing through me. "Yes actually." I laughed at his blunt response. Shikamaru reached over for a strawberry making me slap his hand down. "What was that for?" Annoyance in his voice. "No touching my food." I glared playfully making him nod. He thought he hid it but I could see the tiniest smirk that touched his lips.

"So how's-"He stopped his sentence and swiped a strawberry from my plate despite my efforts. He popped the strawberry in his mouth, chewing it and swallowing. He looked at me with a little victory grin. I crossed my arms. "Hmpf, you suck." He shrugged. "You should have given me it when I wanted it." My eye twitched at his words of nonsense. "What kind of-Bah, never mind!" He chuckled and went back to his own food. "Hey Shikamaru..." He looked up at me. "Hm?" "I've got to ask, I'm not fishing for compliments.. But why me? ...I mean there's so many better choices than a girl like myself." Shikamaru gave me a look. I wasn't sure of what, but he stared at me with some emotion, a strong one at that.

" ...Because you're you. I've never, ever met a girl even remotely like you since that first day you laid in my spot to watch clouds. No other girl had done that before, s-so despite you being very troublesome," his face started to go red. "You're one of a kind, a troublesome girl, not the average troublesome woman." Shikamaru's face totally lit up as he stumbled over his words. I let out a small giggle. "Well, why'd you choose me?" He asked, moving away from his own explanation.

"I... Because.. I considered you a best friend for the longest time and it felt like one day I woke up and realized that I lov-Like! Like er- Lov-.. Uh.." I quickly took a sip of water. Shikamaru laughed. "Your stuttering was worse than mine." I scoffed, still blushing. "Whatever... Hey remember that time you got upset at me because you hurt my wrist?"  Shikamaru shook his head. "No." The lie was clear and I was about to make it even clearer. "Yeah! You tugged me away from Iruka-Sensei and when I said it hurt you got upset because-" I cleared my throat to mimic Shikamaru's tone. "-'When ever a guy hurts a woman, he's the bad guy and-' " "Alright shut up!! Besides it's true..." 

I laughed again. "You're so easy to tease!" Shikamaru face palmed, groaning out, "Shut up already." A clear whine to his tone. "I can't help it! I had to deal with Kankuro and an annoying summoning that both teased me, it's difficult not to tease someone else now!" Shikamaru gave me a serious look. "Wait, Kankuro, Temari's brother, teased you about things?" 

"Sort of.. Why?" A suddent thought hit me. "Are you jealous? Huh, I never saw you as a jealous type." My voice holding general curiosity. Truly, I never did. Shikamaru seems way to lazy to care about petty jealously. "I-I'm not.. It's just.. Well, you are my troublesome girl, not his." Shikamaru stated, crossing his arms. I held back a giddy giggle at his statement, moving on with the conversation, "That's called jealously." 

"I disagree." An amused look crawled on to my face. "Oh? And what makes you right?" Shikamaru seemed confident. "Because I'm a ma-" He stopped himself. The confident look replaced with a hopeless one. "You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?" I nodded, a grin hanging onto face. "You have no idea." Shikamaru finished the last of his meal as I popped the last strawberry in my mouth. He eyed the empty plate of strawberries and my half empty glass of water. "The only girl I know who'd be a cheap date." I swallowed the bits of strawberry. "What do you mean?" He looked from my order to me with a light laugh. "Nothing. Come on." He stood, searching his pockets.

I stood up as well. "Do you have the money?" He seemed adsentminded as he searched. "Yeah, somewhere..." I got out my own money. "Want me to pay?" He gave me a tiny glare, not completely serious. "No. I'm the guy-" I threw the money on the table and dragged away Shikamaru by his arm. "Sorry, but I'm not listening to your sexism." He shook my hand off of his arm before lightly grabbing it. "Fine, but can I lead the way?" I looked down to our hands before looking away. "S-sure." I heard his chuckle. "You say I'm easy to tease, but you blush at slightest hint of anything." I scoffed.  "I do not!" 

"Yeah you do." 

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"A hundred percent; Do too." 

We stopped walking, he wore a little playful glare, but my own glare was real. Shikamaru looked around. "Fine let's prove it." Within a second he moved closer, pulling me near. My eyes automatically shut as did his. He started with a light kiss that become more and more passionate. The blush flushed to my face as I felt his tongue brush against my lips. Following in suit, I let the kiss become more intense, tongues brushing past eachother. I already knew my face was a hot scarlet red. 

Finally after the moment of bliss, he broke away, we did need air to.. You know... Live. "I think I win." "E-er.. Uh.." I hung my tomato red face. "You had to do that in public, didn't you?" Shikamaru shrugged, his face was only a light pink. "I looked around, no one was near." "WAIT! WAIT! THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!" I shouted, realizing how I could win, or bring this to a draw. "How so?" He asked, looking amused. " Because if you stick your tongue down my throat, you can't expect me not to blush! It was too much, when you said I blush at anything ''slighty'' romantic. I win."  Shikamaru sighed, a tiny smile tugging at his lips. "Fine you win, troublesome girl." I smiled back, grabbing his hand and letting him continue the way to where ever he had plans to go.

After some time of walking, we were in the quieter area of Konoha, to be even more specific, we were sitting on the familiar hill we knew too well. I sighed contently laying down, looking up at the sky. The blue was faded with orange and red, few clouds scattered around. Shikamaru laid down next to me. "Shikamaru?" I asked, my tone light. He gave me a look, as if to go on. "Thank you." Shikamaru seemed a bit lost. "For what?" I shrugged. "Today? Everything? Waiting for me?" I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me closer. I looked up see a content Shikamaru. "I'd wait forever for you." 

I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth from him. "I love you.." I shot up not even a second after I had said it. "Uh! I mean!" Shikamaru leaned over to me, interrupting my stutters with a small kiss. "I.. I love you too." 

He leaned back, letting me see into his darken brown eyes. So captivated by my own blue eyes. I leaned down on to him, giving him a kiss of my own that soon escalated as it had before. I broke apart first, slights gasps for air escaped my mouth.

Shikamaru breathed heavily for a moment too. He looked around, the sun had set now. "  should take you home.. If you want?" I nodded, getting off of him. "Uh.. Yes... Please! And thanks.. Erm.." I felt awkward. I'm not good with boyfriend stuff and that moment... And I didn't want that moment to go. Shikamaru lazily stood up, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, and directing me back home. "What's with the arm?" I asked, some tease, some curiosity in my voice. He shrugged, not meeting my eyes with the pink on his cheeks. "It just feels right." I smiled giggling, making a small smile appear on his face.

***** 

I stood infront of my door, uncertain. I mean.. My father did say he and mom won't be back till tomorrow. Am I even ready for this? "Akisha? Are you okay?" Shikamaru asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm alright!" I answered with a closed eye smile, forgetting my debate for that split second.

Shikamaru nodded and turned to walk off. "See you then." "A-ah! Wait!" He stopped, looking to me. "I-I mean, my parents aren't home. S-so you can come in.. Or something.." I stumbled over my words, my face heating up. "Are you.. Are you suggesting what I think you are?" Shikamaru asked walking closer, his face red from the thoughts that I'm sure swirled around in his head. "Well.. Walking home gave me time to think, and if you say you love me, and I know I love you.. Why not?" I mumbled out, not making eye contact. This is embarrassing...  

"Uh..." I opened up the door and led him inside, walking up to my room knowing that it was going to be a yes. "H-HEY! I DIDN'T ANSWER!" He yelled back to me, as I opened the door to my room, and shut it behind us. "Oh, so it's a no then?" Shikamaru crossed his arms. "I didn't say that.."  I laughed at his own shy guy look, walking past him. "You know where the door is, sorry to drag you-hmp!" I was cut off by being pushed down on to the bed. "I never said that." Shikamaru looked down to me. My breathing went rapid seeing a dominate look in his eyes. I don't think I've ever seen that look before...  

"Akisha?" I heard him ask. "Yes?" My voice quiet. "Are you sure.. About this?" Little concern in his voice. "Yes." I answered without hesitation. "How do you know?"   

How do I know?     

"Because... I love you, Shikamaru."    

"...I love you too, Akisha."               

*****  

AWHHHH YEAHHHH!   

HOW MUCH DO YOU ALL LOVE ME!? >w< XD  

So yeah ._.  

Some of you may be wondering, 'Are they doing what I think they're doing?' Well if you think they're having sex, yes you'd be correct then ^.^ X3 I just don't feel comfortable writing the actual scene >-> I have trouble not blushing when writing the make out stuff, how do you think sex would be?   

*Imaginary thought bubble*  

News Team: And today, we get to talk about how dangerous fangirling really is as provided from the girl that died of an epic nose bleed. More on this at 10.   

*Thought bubble pops*

Hehe, probably like that ^-^"   

SO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!~

VOTE! FAN! LOVE KEIO! AND CARRY ON!!~

(That needs to be a poster; 'LOVE KEIO AND CARRY ON!')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...