unspoken. | cth ✔ [EDITING]

By hoodhazelnut

No one ever knows. *:・゚✧ book one in the untitled series. © hoodhazelnut (dec 2015 ♡) More

# ;; unspoken
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve ;; end
author's note
series
unnoticed

two

461 12 3
By hoodhazelnut

"Calum?"

He snapped out of his thoughts, trying to fake a smile one more time to stare at his beautiful girlfriend. "Yes, babe?"

"You were spacing out," she frowned.

His smile faded. "I'm sorry."

As those words left his mouth, guilt rushing through him. Sadness filled his heart one more time, when he should've been happy with his beautiful girl. He wanted to cry when he should be kissing his girlfriend.

He was feeling guilty because he thought he dissapoint her by not listening what just she said. And he felt guilty because he didn't listen to her earlier, because he thinks he was too selfish by being busy in his own world.

"Nah, it's okay," she smiled, a pure smile on her lips. It made Calum smiled too, but the guilt hadn't left him.

He felt bad. He wanted to be a good person for her, but just by not listening to what she said earlier tells him that he's not. He wanted to cry. And one more thing, he wanted to cry because he's questioning about the fact that he couldn't stop feeling miserable over little things.

Only God knows how fucked up he is.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...