unspoken. | cth ✔ [EDITING]

By hoodhazelnut

No one ever knows. *:・゚✧ book one in the untitled series. © hoodhazelnut (dec 2015 ♡) More

# ;; unspoken
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve ;; end
author's note
series
unnoticed

one

771 15 11
By hoodhazelnut

"Are you okay?"

No one knows yet. Or maybe no one would know at all. He's never been okay in a very long time. He doesn't even know why. He just feels like ... shit and doesn't know how to be happy.

He just nodded, while Haley took a seat next to him. Great. Now she's worrying about him. His guilt was drowning him. He didn't want anyone to be worry. He's fine, for now. He's okay on his own. He can fix this alone.

Hopefully.

"I'm fine," he said. Haley looked up at him. His face didn't show any emotion. Not at all.

It confused Haley even more.

"Really?" She asked. "You haven't speak much ... I'm just ... I hope you're okay. Is something bothering you right now?"

A lot. He wanted to scream out. His fear, his depression, his guilt and his pain. He wanted to get it off his chest but he also didn't want anyone to know.

"Don't worry about me," he turned to her and smiled, kissing his forehead.

Gosh, he never know forcing a smile takes a lot of energy.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...