Good Meets Bad ~ One Piece La...

By Gaysm8

When a young girl named Willowe Alexandria loses her crush due to an intense lighting storm, she is broken. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note

Prologue

1.3K 17 19
By Gaysm8

She stared at him from afar.

He was amazing, so amazing that the shy girl could never approach him. She always watched from far away, watching his every movement, everywhere he went she followed. She stuck to the shadows, the boy never seeming to notice. When the young girl had first noticed him, he had become paranoid, glancing over his shoulder nearly every second, but his friends and family soon reassured him that it was only his imagination.

The young girl awoke at sunrise each morning, snatching a cookie from the kitchen. The teen had a major sweet tooth, much to her parents' frustration. She then skipped out the door of her small house, stopping immediately when she saw the boy. He was the definition of perfect to her. His black hair seemed to sway with the wind oh so perfectly, while his big blue eyes seemed to have the most beautiful sparkle. She looked at the ground, her brown eyes widening as she nibbled on the cookie she held tightly in her hands. The boy didn't even notice her as she walked by, talking with one of his friends.

Once he passed, she let out a rather loud sigh, looking at the rising sun. She only wished for one thing, and that was to be noticed. The brunette never seemed to be noticed by anybody, it was as though she was only a filler in the rather large world. It was as though she was born only to fill up the empty space the word had to offer.

She absent mindedly followed her Senpai, glancing up as she saw the sky begin to darken. She knew it was going to rain soon, yet she knew the two boys she was following were no where near their houses. They didn't seem to notice the weather changing. She payed no attention to the weather, pushing it to the back of her mind as she stalked behind the two boys. She found it quite depressing that she had been following him for almost two years now, yet he had never noticed her. Was she really that unnoticeable?

Thunder boomed, making the girl flinch in shock. She then relaxed, smiling as she noticed the boys begin to head home. Hopefully her beloved Senpai wouldn't catch a cold. The rain then began pouring down, making the three quicken their pace. The girl pouted as she saw the boys' hair begin to cling to his face. She wondered if he liked the rain.

Out of the corner of her eye, the girl spotted lighting striking down somewhere in the distance. She could only hope a lighting storm wasn't coming. Her Senpai could get hurt.  She watched as Senpai's friend hurried into his house, waving before bolting inside. It was just her and him. She knew this would be a good chance to speak to him, though her heart seemed to stop at the thought.

She silently cursed at herself, running forwards so she ran alongside her Senpai. He glanced sidelong at her, shock written on his face, though it only showed for a moment. "Hello," Her heart fluttered, "I don't think I've seen you before." Her heart dropped like an anchor. Her dear Senpai had never noticed her. Well, now was her chance, she could finally spend some time with him. She let out a sound that sounded like 'Ah-huh', though she was unsure if he heard her over the booming thunder. "I'm Jean," Even his name was enchanting, "What's your name?" He questioned, smiling at the girl as he turned a corner, the girl scrambling to keep up. "A-Alexandria," She was unsure he heard her, though once he let out a laugh her face turned red. "How about Alex for short?" Her eyes widened. She was already being given a pet name? How fantastic!

Her voice failed her as she attempted to respond, only to arrive at his house. "See you tomorrow, Alex." Her Senpai waved with a wide grin at her, making her blush as he closed the door. He wanted to see her again?

______

The next day, Alexandria hesitantly walked out of her house, looking to her right to see her Senpai, right on schedule. The same friend from yesterday walked beside him, confusion on his face as his friend waved to the girl. Jean explained to his friend how the two met, and how she was his new friend. She felt butterflies in her stomach knowing now she was no longer ignored by him.

"Say," Her Senpai turned towards her, "You should pull your hair back." The boy reached forwards, brushing the brunette's messy mop of hair out of her face. "Your eyes are pretty!" Her face turned a bright shade of crimson as he grinned at her. His friend noticed as he smirked, though he stayed quiet.

_____

The three met up every day, each day their bond becoming even greater. Alexandria never got over her shyness, though eventually she found out the other boy's name was Paul. Her and Paul got along quite well, though she was overcome with a wave of shyness when she spoke to her Senpai.

The trio walked outside, the sky darkening. "This reminds me of when we first met," Jean exclaimed, looking at the sky as he nudged Alexandria. She rubbed her shoulder, looking at the floor while her cheeks were dusted pink. She heard the familiar clap of thunder, and soon enough the drops of rain. Her hair stuck to the sides of her face, making her shiver. "Just like that day." Jean said, making Paul nod. "Let's get going," Alexandria and her Senpai followed behind the cold boy, the girl looking around. Lighting struck near the village, making her eyes narrow. That couldn't be safe. Soon enough, she gasped in horror as a house was struck by lighting.

The three froze in place, staring at the scene not too far in front of them. The house caught fire, screams of terror ringing from inside the house. People came outside to investigate, which only caused screams of panic to begin sounding like wildfire. Jean grabbed both Paul and Alexandria's hands, making her squeak as her face turned a bright shade of red. "What do we do?" Jean yelled to the two, running away from the now flaming house. Paul was overcome with terror, his words failing him as his eyes glazed over, while Alexandria was staring at her Senpai's hand which held hers tightly.

He pulled them into an alley, all three of them screaming as the house to the left of them was blasted by lighting. They were thrown into the wall behind them forcefully, Jean struggling to attempt to shield his two friends. He forced himself off the ground, pulling the two to their feet. "Come on," His voice was weak, making Alexandria's heart break. Was she a burden, was he angry at her?

He sprinted out of the alley, running to a forest which surrounded the village. "O-our families!" Paul shouted, weakly pulling his hand from Jean's grasp. He looked back at his best friend, a grim look in his eyes. "I'll get them, you two go for cover." Paul froze, while Alexandria's eyes narrowed. "J-Jean," She felt pride upon saying his name, though her heart shattered into a million pieces once he ignored her. The two boys nodded at each other.

Paul threw Alexandria over his shoulder, running towards the forest. The girl yelled out in rage, banging her fists on his back as she tried to free herself from him. Jean watched them run, and once they were hidden in the bushes, he ran back to the village.

_____

Paul watched as Alexandria slept soundly, glancing over at the village. It was now surrounded by flames, which made the boy worry that his friend was hurt. He looked at Alexandria, sighing as he got up. It didn't look like she was getting up any time soon, as long as he returned quickly, she wouldn't even know he left.

He sprinted towards the village, his eyes widening as he threw himself into the flames. He let out a howl of pain, though he was lucky, as the line of flames was thin. It had only burned for a split second before the pain had vanished as if nothing had happened, though a few blisters remained. He looked around, coughing as he searched for someone, anyone.

He heard some shuffling in the distance, causing him to immediately maneuver towards the direction. He saw a familiar man, who he recognized as the baker. His eyes watered as he blinked, attempting stop his eyes from the stinging which the smoke brought. He grabbed hold of a charred wooden plank which rested on the half-conscious man's stomach. He struggled to pull it away, though once he did. he tossed it aside, feeling a sense of pride once he heard the man gasping for air. "T-thank you," Paul ignored the elder as his burning eyes searched the horrific scenery for his friend.

He then walked down the burning path, hoping against hope he would eventually find the teen. He let out a terrified shriek as lighting struck the land in front of him, blasting him backwards. He landed harshly on his back, coughing up blood. He struggled to stay conscious, a intense pain in his chest. Once he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see a metal beam sticking out of his chest. He looked around at the flames swirling around him. They were so beautiful, yet they were keeping him from his friend. He wanted one thing, he didn't want to die so easily, he only wanted to be reassured his friend was safe.

He then remembered Alexandria. She would be terrified when she awoke, finding herself in an eerie forest, then returning to the village to find it reduced to a pile of ash. He could only mentally apologize to his two friends as he drifted off, his head flopping to the floor as death came upon him.

_____

Alexandria awoke groggily, looking around in confusion as she picked twigs from her hair. She groaned in annoyance as she rose, stretching her back. She turned, then stopped. To her right was ruins, charred black ruins. She ran towards them, tears running down her face. She looked around, burnt corpses littering the ground, most unidentifiable. She ran forwards, freezing as she saw Paul. Her eyes widened as she looked around, running through the streets.

She dropped to her knees as she found the black body of her Senpai. The boys black hair was burnt, his skin nearly being burnt off. His beautiful blue eyes no long held the same glimmer they used to, as they were left open, the happiness being replaced by a dull, ugly blue. She let out a wail, pulling at her hair.

Her Senpai was dead, and she was out taking a nap in a forest.

She was the filler which should never had been made.

Author's Note;

Hey, I hope you like the start!
As you can see, she's pretty Yandere. Anyways, she's 14 in this.
Also, you can put the love interests in the comments, and if no one comments, I'll probably just choose whoever I think will match her personality
By the way the pic on the side is Alexandria, sorry it sucks :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 14 7
' what ever path you take will be the one that will make you happy' Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a conne...
128K 4.9K 27
In their travel through the New World, the Heart Pirates land in an island known for being covered by a thick fog once every hundred years. However...
5.6K 125 18
He... lost her... then manage to find her again. This time... will he be able to make her stay?
134K 4.1K 51
Emiko, an innocent-like girl Eustass Kid? He's nothing but trouble How about, Trafalgar Law? A pychopath. Luffy? A crazy idiot. What if those boys...