Strike Team Demigod [Percy Ja...

By straightouttaarrows

------------------------BOOK 2 IN THE DEMIGOD AVENGER SERIES------------------------ (if you haven't read the... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Training, Threatening and Five Minutes Before Capture the Flag
Chapter 2 - Capture the Flag Part II and Fury's Interuption
Chapter 3 - You look awfully healthy for someone who's supposed to be dead
Chapter 4 - Why are there two of you?!?!?!
Chapter 5 - We've kept an eye on you two. (That's not creepy or anything)
Chapter 7 - Dreams of the Past
A/N: PLZ READ!!
SNEAK PEEK: Life in Avengers Tower
Chapter 8 - Other Segal and The Barton Household
➳➳➳ Lock Screen Tag ➳➳➳
Chapter 9 - Snowball fights interrupted by a certain Director of Fury
Chapter 10 - From a farmhouse.....to another farmhouse.
Chapter 11 - Anxiety and Fire people who want to kill us..........lovely
Chapter 12 - Do you want me to keep eating it?
<<---- Handwriting Tag ---->>
Chapter 13 - Interrogated by an Insane Individual
Chapter 14 - The Real Mandarin
➸➸A-Z Tag and Shoutout!!➸➸
Chapter 15 -It's Recruiting Time Again
Chapter 16 - The Big Fight...and I get a new glove
Chapter 17 - Breaking in the Recruits and The Potato Gun Mark II
FOR GODS SAKES STEVE DOESN'T LIKE THAT KIND OF TALK!!!
Chapter 18 - Blizzard and Last Minute Changes
Chapter 19 - You call that running? (PLUS A LITTLE CW RANT: NO SPOLIERS)
Chapter 20 - Well, this is awkward
Chapter 21 - Netflix and.....yeah, that's really about it
Chapter 22 - Taking a Trip Down His Memory Lane
MARVEL FANFIC AWARDS
Chapter 23 - You Again....
Isn't a chapter but still important **PLEASE READ**
Chapter 24 - Have you ever been on the run before?!
Chapter 25 - She only acts like she knows everything
Chapter 26 - "Specimen"
Chapter 27 - I Jinxed It......Whoops
Chapter 28 - I don't remember giving any of you an address + SNEAK PEEK
Chapter 29 - Uhh...I know who the hell Bucky is??? But I don't think that helps
Chapter 30 - Fitz indirectly saves our lives
Chapter 31 - Can't kill you if you're already dead
Chapter 32 - My Dad...isn't who I thought he was
A/N: 16k & 500 votes!!!! + Q/A maybe???
Chapter 33 - "We're okay,"
Epilogue
NEXT BOOK IS POSTED!!

Chapter 6 - From SHIELD to STARK Towers

1K 40 27
By straightouttaarrows

MY FAV CIVIL WAR MEME ^^^^^^ XD

GUYS PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE DOWN AT THE VERY BOTTOM, SOME READER INPUT IS REQUIRED!!!!!! SEE YAH THERE ;)

Lexi POV:

"You ready to land?" Sammy asks me staring out the window from our little closets/rooms.

"Yeah. I can't wait to get home and just take a long run. I've been needing one." I say. "Not enough room to get a decent mile on this thing."

"I am telling you, you' re like the only person I personally know who actually likes to run." She teases, playfully punching me in the arm.

"Hey, if I don't get a good run in, Barton's gonna kill me. Plus I actually enjoy running in central park thank you very much. What about you? You excited to crash back at HQ?"

"Yeah...about that." Sammy says, looking at the ground.

"What's wrong?" I ask, confused at her change of emotion.

"I'm not heading back to base with you. I was asked to join this team as a permanent member."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me!" I exclaim. "That's incredible!"

"You aren't mad?" She asks, looking at me confused.

"Why would I be, you're my best friend, I'm glad that you got a promotion smarts. And now, Skye has someone to sass Ward with." I laugh.

"YES! That's what I was thinking too!" She laughs, her nervous feeling obviously gone.

"Seriously though, I'm happy for you." I smile.

"I'm happy for you too Lil' Avenger." She teases.

"Hey! I can be big and tall if I need to!" I pout.

The plane shakes and shudders around us, and we look out the window as we touch down in New York. 

"So this is it then?" She asks.

"Our world has gotten incredibly weird even for demigods. We had freaking aliens attack. I am pretty darn sure we are gonna see each other again. As long as you keep in touch." I smile and pick up my duffle bag.

"Peace out Segal." I say waving back at her.

"Peace out Carson." She says, waving back at me with a smile.

I walk over to the cockpit and thank Agent May. She gives me a nod and a subtle smile. I"ll take it, its the first I got out of her this entire mission.

I climb down the spiral stairs to the lab where Fitzsimmons are doing stuff.

Jemma notices me and runs over to give me a hug. "Aww Lexi, I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too Jemma." I smile. "Keep an eye on Fitzy for me, I have a feeling he's going to need it."

"Will do Lexi." She responds.

"Oy! You thought you could get away without saying goodbye!" Fitz says, turning the corner. I laugh and give him a hug. 

"Wouldn't dream of it Fitz. If either of you too are in HQ for a little while let me know!" I say pulling away.

"We will!" They called as I left the lab.

I walked up to Phil and gave him a hug. "Next time you plan on dying can you please give me a little warning."

"No promises Lexi. But I'll do my best. Take care of yourself. Make sure the Avengers don't break too many rules."

"Will do Coulson. And also no promises. These are the world's mightiest heroes we are talking about." I smile, giving him one last hug. "Bye Phil."

"Bye Lexi."

Finally I walk over to Ward and Skye who are sparring with each other. Despite being new, Skye is really getting the hang of the moves.

"See you guys later." I call to them. Skye walks away from Ward who just stands there confused to give me a hug.

"Don't sass AC and Ward too much okay?" I tell her.

"I make no promises Carson."

"Haha, good luck with your training." 

"Thanks Lexi! I think I'm going to need it." She groans, walking back up to Ward.

I pat him on the back and give him a smile. "No hard feelings?"

"Nah, I'm over that. Kind of." He responds.

"Well take care of Skye. I know you don't trust her yet, but you should. You might be surprised about how much potential is within her. She's learning from you, but you might learn somethings from her."

I walk away without another word. From the corner of my ear I hear a soft, "Damn, since when does a fifteen year old get that deep."

I smirk. I think I like challenging people's expectations. I walk back through the garage and winding hallways that have become both familiar and dear to me.  "Connor?" I call out when I open the door to our place in the compound. "Connor?! You in here!"

"Lex!" I hear from our room and some rapid footsteps. "You're back!" His head pops up around the door and he grins happily, giving me a hug.

"Yes I am." I say, sinking into his hug.

"Woah, you okay? Does someone need a run?" He asks, knowing me all too well.

"You have no idea. There was no freaking place to get a jog in on that stupid plane." I groan into his shoulder.

"Well Pierce gave me the weekend off so you want to go to the city with me?" He asks an I immediately perk up.

"Let's do it! I'm kinda already packed and most of my stuff is at Stark Tower." I say gesturing at my duffle.

"Alright! I'll go grab my duffle and we can take the bikes out." He grins, kissing my forehead then going to grab his stuff.

"By the way, I like the watch." I call out to him smirking.

"Thank you!" He yells from the bedroom laughing. I walk into the bedroom and see him rapidly throwing his stuff from his bunk to his SHIELD duffle. "So much for being tidy huh?" I tease.

"Ha ha, very funny." He says, checking if he left anything. I got into my drawer and pull out my notebook and some other stuff that I had left and throw them in my duffle as well.

"You ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah, I left my helmet at Stark Towers so I'm going to need to look like I'm 17 again." I groan.

"Good job Lexi." He smirks, slinging his duffle over his back and sliding his hand around my waist. Sparks flare where his hand touches my waist and I suppress my giddy smirk. I lean on him laughing, "Oh shut up." 

We walk into the garage and I climb on my black and blue motorcycle, revving it to life. I imagine myself as a 17 teen year old as Connor slips on his helmet. I put on some aviator sunglasses and let my hair down from my braid that had been giving me a slight headache. And I can feel Connor's eyes on me. (A/N: REMEMBER KIDS; ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET WHEN ON A MOTORCYCLE)

"You okay?" I ask as he stares at me, almost awestruck. At least I think he is. His helmet kinda hides his face....

"Uhh...err..I'm good..." He stutters, still looking at me.

"Ooooookaaaaay......." I laugh, securing my duffle on me and driving off. Connor's bike engine revs behind me has we drive through suburbs of New York, taking the Lincoln tunnel to the city. We sped past neighborhoods and people, swerving past slow drivers onto the Manhattan Bridge.

For once I am happy I don't have my helmet, since my hair waves in the wind and thankfully stays out of my face. I pull up to Stark Towers and speak into my comm, switching it from SHIELD to STARK frequencies.

"JARVIS, can you open up the garage door for me please?" I ask.

"Of course Agent Carson." He says and I drive into a little ramp that leads into the heart of the tower. 

"You on my tail Connor?" I ask driving up the ramps into the garage.

"Yup right behind you." He responds as I pull up and finally park next to another motorcycle. I imagine myself as fifteen again and I unlatch my duffle from the bike. Connor pulls up the ramp and parks next to me and takes off his helmet.

"So this is a collection.."Connor says trailing off. There were vans, a couple sports cars in the garage around us.

I laugh, "You think this is impressive, you should see his car collection in his LA place."

I take Connor's hand and walk to the back of the garage. He presses the up button and the elevator dings open.

"JARVIS take us up."

**************************

(A/N: Because I'm lazy. Ok btw I know I set up Lexi and Connor's rooms on their own floor but I'm scrapping that cuz I want them to all be on the same floor(s). Just makes the plot a bit easier and minimizes elevator time XD)

We walk into the main living room slightly disoriented.

"You would think that Tony would choose nice and calming elevator music but no. He had to pick AC/DC." Connor groans rubbing his ears.

I smirk and walk up to the kitchen, grabbing some snacks before taking the glass stairs up to me and Connor's rooms/area.

"Welcome home." I smile and dramatically open up the door. I show him around the small common area with a couple couches, then drop off his bag at his room with is connected to my room. "Okay now for my favorite part!" I say, dragging him up the spiral staircase .

"Welcome to Demigod headquarters!" I laugh as his eyes go wide. He looks at everything from the desks to the gaming systems and the bookshelves. "This is incredible." He breathes and I smile, happy that he's awestruck.

I walk up to him and wrap my hands around his waist, snuggling my head on his shoulder. He twists around and hugs me out of no where. I smile even larger, (if that's even possible) and hug him back, content in his arms.

"Ehhhem.....am I interrupting something?" A playful voice says. I groan and wave my hand at the person, sending some water flying in that general direction. I pull out of the hug and turn to find a completely soaked and surprised Clint Barton.

"First of all, that was uncalled for, and second of all, Nat wants to know if you two are up for training?" Clint says, wiping some of the water out of his face.

"Yeah I'm good, but I don't know about Lexi, she just got back from a mission a couple hours ago." Connor says, looking at me worried.

"I'll be there," I smile at Connor, giving a little peck on the cheek for reassurance.

Clint awkwardly nods and runs down the stairs. After he disappears we hear him faintly yelling. "NAT! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME DO THE AWKWARD STUFF!"

Hey hey avengers! Yeah, I'm calling you all avengers now......that's going to be a thing XD

So yeah, Sammy is going to be part of Coulson's team for a little while, but don't worry sammysegal3, Agent Segal will come back around again soon ;)

So sorry this chapter came out so late! I got caught up with homework and I have some tests on the mid-term days......so yeah....this nerd has been busy. I realize that's not a very good excuse....but yeah :P

So I'm thinking about what Marvel Movies I was thinking to put in here and I have a pretty good idea.....comment if you want me to release the full list!!! 

Also guys...I need to know......do you guys want Amazing Spiderman 1 in this book??? Because I realize that wasn't done by MCU, it was done by Colombia Pictures and Spidey's supposed to come in for Captain America Civil War.....so idk.....

And if you want to be a character in this novel cuz I am horrible at making side characters, leave me a comment or message me the name you want to go by, whether you want to be a demigod, civilian, SHIELD agent or even HYDRA agent, age and personality!!!

Anyway, vote and comment if you liked this chapter and follow me if you haven't already!! ;)

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Love your derpy author!

Stay Nerdy,

Nerdy_Girl :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
38.3K 1.5K 25
❤︎✧Clintasha romance novel✧❤︎ Book 1 (Completed) Teenage years + Romanogers and Buckynat moments ( I'm just borrowing the characters from Marvel and...
22.9K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
155K 6.4K 38
Everything changes in the blink of an eye. One minute I'm having the time of my life with a new family, and the next, I am six feet deep hollow of em...