Brock Bagans | Ghost Adventur...

GhostAdventuresHQ

"I never want kids" Zak said. He'd always been too busy filming for Ghost Adventures to start a family. Every... Еще

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22:

Chapter 14:

322 8 0
GhostAdventuresHQ

Tomorrow is a very special day. It's Brock's third birthday. Both Brianna and Zak couldn't believe how he was almost three already. 

"Brock, C'mere-" Zak said. He was sat on the sofa next to Brianna as they were watching a movie. Brock, in the meantime, was playing with his toys on the rug below them. Brock picked up his toy truck and waddled over to his mommy and daddy. 

"Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" Zak asked him, as he picked his small son up and sat him on his lap. "-No." Brock replied, innocently. "Tomorrow's your birthday, do you know how old you're gonna be?" Brianna asked him. Brock hesitated to answer and didn't end up saying anything. "You're currently two but what number comes after two?" Zak asked his son. "T-wee?" Brock questioned, as he counted the numbers on his fingers. "Yes and tomorrow you're going to be three years old!" Brianna smiled at Brock who seemed very excited by this. "Ooh!" He squealed. 

Zak laughed at this, "Are you excited?" He wondered. "-Yea" Brock replied, as he started to smile too. "And tomorrow we're also having a birthday party for you here, Nick's going to bring Annabelle and Chloe, Aaron is bringing his nieces, Billy and Jay are also coming and my mom, well your grandma, is coming" Zak told Brock who seemed to be listening very closely to what his daddy had to say. "Also, my parents or your other granny and grandpa are living in Canada but they've come over especially for your birthday tomorrow" Brianna told him. "Yay" Brock smiled. He loved his family and friends.

It was sometime later. Brianna and Zak thought it would be a good idea to take Brock to the mall and let him pick out a few things that he wanted for his birthday. They already had a whole bunch that they had been getting throughout the year but they thought it would be cool if Brock was able to pick out a few of his presents.

"Brock? Are you ready to go to the mall?" Zak asked him. Brock was sat on the stairs next to Gracie. Brianna was in the process of helping Brock get his light up sneakers on, as well as his jacket. "Shall we go? Are you ready?" Zak said, once he had waited for Brianna to help Brock with his shoes and jacket. Brock nodded slowly. "C'mon then-" Zak smiled, as he motioned for Brock to follow him out the front door. Brock carefully made his way down the last few stairs and stood by the front door. "Da-ddy?" He began, as he saw his daddy walking to the car. Zak stopped what he was doing and turned around to face his son. "What is it, Brock?" He asked him. "C-arry?" Brock asked his daddy, "Pwease." 

Zak smiled at Brock. "Of course-" He said, as he walked back to where Brock was standing and picked him up. He sat him on his hip and walked back to the car. He then proceeded to open the back door of the car before placing Brock in his car seat and strapped him in securely. Once that was done, he shut the door on Brock's side and opened his instead. He got into the car and started the engine. 

Once Brianna had finished doing her make-up in the mirror, she came out of the house and locked the front door behind her. She then jogged over to the passenger side door of the car and opened it before hopping in and putting her seat belt on. "Sorry about that, I had to fix my eyeliner." She told them both, but mainly Zak. "That's okay, I had only just got Brock into his seat and sat in the car." Zak told her, as he smiled slightly. 

Zak backed out of the drive and began to drive to the mall.

It wasn't long until they made it to the mall. Zak parked conveniently close to the entrance so that they wouldn't have to walk far. Brock had been asleep since they had set off because he would usually have his nap around the same time.

"Zak, look at Brock-" Brianna whispered loud enough for him to hear, "He's asleep." He turned around to look at his sleeping toddler. "So he is, aww" Zak cooed as a small smile appeared on his face. "Should we wake him up?" Brianna asked him, quietly. "We're gonna have to, especially if we want Brock to pick out his birthday presents." Zak responded, as he turned around once more to look at Brock who was definitely fast asleep. "True." Brianna agreed. 

"Brock, it's time to wake up! We're here." Zak spoke. Brock was out cold. He must have been tired. "Brock?" Zak spoke a little louder. Brock's eyes began to flutter open as he heard his daddy's voice. "C'mon Brock, we're here." Zak repeated. Brock rubbed his eyes and began to whine a little. It was common for Brock to do this when he awoke as he usually hated being woken up. 

Zak got out of the drivers side as he turned off the engine. He then opened the door on Brock's side and proceeded to unstrap Brock from his car seat. He picked Brock up and placed him on his side. Brock immediately put his arms around his daddy and began to yawn. "We've still got one sleepy little boy" Zak said, as he turned to Brianna who nodded at this. 

They walked into a number of different toy shops to find the toys that Brock wanted for his birthday. He loved Power Rangers, toy cars, cuddly toys and he's even one for loving Star Wars-  Zak thinks that Aaron got him into it. 

When they were inside the toy shop that looked like it had a variety of things, Zak placed Brock down on the ground in order for him to find the toys that he wanted. 

"Pow-ranger!" Brock exclaimed, as he looked up and saw a whole aisle of power ranger toys. "Which play set would you like to get?" Brianna asked him, once Brock had stopped in the middle of the aisle and was looking around. "Dat!" He exclaimed, referring to the smallish play set with six different coloured power rangers including the red, yellow, green, blue, pink and black one. "Okay" Zak said, as he placed the play set into the shopping cart.

Brock immediately ran off into another aisle. Thankfully, Brock wasn't running that fast so it was easy enough for his mommy and daddy to keep an eye on him. Brock ran straight over to a parking lot play set with various different types of cars. "Vroom vroom!" He said, as he looked at it. "Do you want that?" Brianna asked Brock as she bent down to his height and watched as he looked at what was inside the play set. Brock nodded a few times before Brianna picked the set up and put it in the shopping cart.

"We don't already have that for him, do we?" She wondered, as she turned around and asked Zak who was pushing the cart. "No, we don't." He reassured her. 

Brock wandered into the plush toy area. "D-sney!" He said, as he tried to reach for the Donald Duck plush. "Do you want Donald?" Zak asked him as Brock nodded his head vigourously. Brock had always loved Donald Duck. Zak took the toy off of the shelf and put it in the shopping cart. Brock frowned a little as he watched his daddy do this. Seeing him do this, Zak stopped for a moment. "Do you want him?" He asked. "-yea." Brock replied, as he reached his arms out for the Donald Duck toy. "Don't forget to say 'please', Brock." Brianna told him. "-oh, pwease!" Brock said, as he reached for the toy again. "There you go." Zak smiled, as he passed Brock his Donald Duck. 

Brock continued to hold onto Donald Duck as they walked around the store. "I think we've got enough toys for one day" Zak spoke, as he looked at Brianna who was walking beside him. "I agree, considering that we have more at home for Brock tomorrow." She said. 

Once they had paid for all the toys that Brock wanted, they walked out of the store and into a music and DVD store. Brock began wandering up and down all the aisles as he looked around at them. Brock stopped at the end of the aisle and looked up at something.

"What is it Brock?" Zak asked him, as he approached his son. He was carrying most of the toys that they had bought previously from the toy store. "Da-ddy" Brock said, as he pointed to one of the Ghost Adventures DVDs. "Good job, Brock, that's daddy." Brianna said, as she smiled at Brock and then at Zak. 

After a while, they left the music and DVD store and decided to walk back to the car. Because it was October, it was getting dark much earlier and everyone, including Brock, was getting tired around this time. 

It was sometime later. Around ten pm to be exact. Zak had just put Brock down to sleep while Brianna was wrapping up the presents that they bought for him today. Brock had finally let go of his Donald when he fell asleep in the car ride home from the mall.

"I hope Brock likes all his presents" Brianna said,  as soon as Zak had walked back into the living room. "I'm sure he will, it helped that we went out to buy some of the gift that he wanted." Zak replied, as he sat down on the floor to help her. "True" She responded, as she continued to wrap up his Power Ranger set.

"I can't believe our little boy is going to be three years old tomorrow, the time has honestly flown by." Zak spoke in amazement. "I know right, I remember when he was absolutely tiny and you used to cradle him in your arms every night" Brianna spoke, as she stopped what she was doing to smile and look at Zak. "Yes, and he used to fall asleep right away." Zak finished. "Well, let's hope that as he gets older, he's going to continue being an easy child." Brianna laughed slightly. "Yeah, let's hope." Zak replied as he chuckled at what Brianna had said.

 As soon as they both finished wrapping all of the presents for Brock for the morning, they began to set up the downstairs area. However, it became more noticeable that they were starting to get extremely tired. 

"How about finishing this in the morning when we're both fully rested?" Zak asked Brianna as he noticed that she was yawning and could hardly stay awake for much longer. "Sounds like a plan." She replied, sleepily, as Zak took her hand and walked up the stairs to bed together. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

16.4K 393 18
I Was just a ordinary girl who worked i hardly had any time to myself it was work work work, I was currently living with the Lead Investigator of the...
53K 1.3K 62
Saige is a young photographer who gets a call to join the Ghost Adventures crew. After having her heartbroken she leaves and starts following her dre...
It's Hard to Make it Look Easy GACfan4Life

Подростковая литература

32.4K 701 26
Breanna has had her heart broken for a while now, but when she meets the Ghost Adventures Crew,Zak, Nick and Aaron, will they be able to fix her brok...
2.9K 201 38
Shawn moves to Sin City with her best friend as an escape to get away from a bad relationship and a deadly diagnosis. After meeting the Ghost Adventu...