Solace - BoyxBoy

Von AshyLois

Zeek and Austen have been best friends since they were kids. They were inseparable. They told each other ever... Mehr

Solace - BoyxBoy
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
NOT A CHAPTER
Still not a chapter... Sorry :/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
sorry..
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Running Out of Time
Thank you
Happy 10 Years!!

Chapter Thirteen

13.3K 482 149
Von AshyLois

This is now the THIRD time I have written this chapter... I had it amazing the first time, and my computer shut off before I had a chance to save it, I thought I did a pretty good job at capturing the same awesomeness the second time... So if this sucks, I'm sorry because It was great the first time, and it's not like I had the whole thing memorized...  Anywhoo  here you go :)

Chapter Thirteen- Zeek's POV (Right when Austen leaves)

I sighed and watched as Austen left the room and shut the door, leaving Naomi to "talk to me."

  "Zeek."

  "Naomi."

  "Weston said you left him suddenly last night."  Of course he did...

  "Yes, what about it?" 

  "He said you were upset.  Will you please talk to me Zeek?"  I sighed.

  "I'm sick of playing Cupid for everyone!  I help everyone get with the people they love, and I'm all alone!  I helped you and Jack, Weston and Shane, and now Zeek wants me to help him with some girl he says he's in love with."

  "Did Austen say who the girl was?"

  "No."

  "Did he even say it was a girl?"  What was she getting at?

  "No..."

  "What exactly did he say?"

  "He said he's in love with someone, but he's scared to tell them because he doesn't want to ruin their friendship."  She facepalmed herself.

  "Zeek, can't you see he's talking about you???"

  "He has a lot of friends.  It could be you, Felicity or anyone in cross country.  What if he is gay?  What if he likes one of his football friends?  I can't handle it!  I can't do this Naomi!  I know it would be hard ton see him with a girl, but knowing he's gay or bi and he's STILL taken, would kill me!  Maybe I should just tell him I can't be friends with him.  He deserves better tha-"  She shoved a pillow into my face to shut me up.

  "You need to tell him."

  "No."

  "Zeek!  You promised you would tell Austen when I told Jack.  You need to tell him!"

  "I can't!"

   "What about that dream?  Don't you want it to be real?  What if it was real?"

  "You sound like Weston."  I snorted.

  "What did Weston say?"

  "He said that the kiss and Austen saying he loved me was probably the last thing I remembered before I fell, and that Austen didn't say anything because he thinks I don't remember." 

  "See!  What if Weston is right?"

  "And what if he's wrong?"  I stood up to leave, but she stopped me.

    "Do you love Austen?"  Of course I did...

  "Yes."  

  "How much do you love him?"

  "A lot."

  "Do you want to be with him?"

  "Of course I do." 

  "And how is that supposed to happen when he doesn't even know you love him?  Zeek, I know how you feel.  I went through that with Jack too, but trust me.  It is worth it."

  "What if he doesn't love me back?  What if he gets mad and doesn't talk to me?"  I waited for her response, but it never came.  Instead, a familiar figure opened the door and entered the room, making my blood turn cold and my whole body to freeze.

  "How much of that conversation did you hear?"  I whispered.

  "Almost all of it."  Austen answered calmly.  I already began to feel tears pricking at my eyes.

   "Well I'm gonna leave you two to talk."  Naomi winked at both of us and left, shutting the door on her way out.  That's when I really began to sob.

   "Zeek?  Are you okay?"  I just shook my head and looked at the ground.

   "I'm so sorry Austen..."  He came closer, and I squeezed my eyes shut, thinking he was going to hit me, but he didn't  He wrapped me up in a big bear hug like always and held me as I cried.

   "Zeek, you have nothing to be sorry about.  Why do you think you need to apologize?"

  "I ruin everything."  I felt him pull away slightly.

    "Zeek.  We've been best friends for almost six years.  The best six years of my life so far.  My life would be ruined if you weren't in it.  Do you want to know why?"  I finally gathered up enough courage to look up at him.  Instead of worry in his beautiful blue eyes, I saw joy, and... love?

  "Why?"

   "Because, I love you too."  He loved me?  He loved me!  HE LOVED ME!!!  He... Austen Kade... loved me...   Wait... as a brother?  "Unless you're okay with incest, then no, not like a brother."  HE LOVED ME!!! Wait, did I say that out loud?  "Yes, you did."  He chuckled softly.

  "You love me?" 

  "Yes.  Zeek, I am absolutely in love with you."  He lifted his hand and wiped my left over tears with his thumb, making me smile.  A real smile this time.

  "I love you too."  He just smiled and dropped down on one knee, holding both my hands in his.

  "Before you freak out, this isn't a marriage proposal.  Zeek, we've been best friends for six years, but I've always felt closer than that.  At first I dismissed the thought as us just being like brothers.  But then, I started feeling stronger.  Every time I saw you get upset, it killed me.  Every tear I watched you cry broke my heart a little more.  Zeek, I understand now.  All along, we were meant for each other.  When I saw you with that Weston guy last night, it nearly killed me.  It made me angry that he could make you so happy, but I didn't even know what was wrong in the first place.  I never noticed before, how I always get nervous around you, why we're closer than what normal guy friends should be.  I love you so much.  Ezekiel Griffin Stone, will you be my boyfriend?"  I couldn't stop smiling.  I even ignored the fact that he used my full name.  "Aw, shit... You're crying again.  Did I say something?  I'm so sor-"  I tackled him on the ground, interrupting him, and crashed my lips to his.  It took him a couple seconds to respond, but eventually he gripped my waist and kissed me back.  It was amazing.  Like fire and ice at the same time, and I couldn't get enough.  Unfortunately, humans need oxygen to breathe, which I was getting none of at that time, so I had to pull away.

  "Yes!  Yes!  Holy shit, you know how many years I've been waiting for all that?"  I stood up and held out my hand, pulling him up with me.

  "How many?"

  "Six!  Six years!"

  "We met six years ago... You've liked me since then?"

  "Yeah, since the first time I saw you."  

  "Well sorry it took me a while, but I'm here now."  Just as we were about to kiss again, there was a loud knock at the door.

  "It's Naomi!!! I'm coming in!"  Austen held onto my hand.  " Oh my gosh, Emily just did the funniest thing!  She was-  What's that?"  She pointed at our hands.  

  "Hands."  Austen smirked at my answer.

  "Why do Austen's lips look swollen and Zeek's face look like a babboon's butt?"

  "No reason."

  "You told him, didn't you?"  She smirked at Austen.

  "She knew?"  I asked in disbelief.

  "I told her this morning while you were sleeping."

  "OH MY MUFFINS! Tell me everything!!!  Did you kiss?  Are you in loveeeee?  Are you dating?"

  "Yes, yes and yes."  Austen answered looking at me.  I blushed even brighter and looked down, only to have him lift my face with his fingers, leaving a trail of sparks.

  "Your blush is adorable, don't hide it."  I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me softly, but pulled away when we heard multiple girlish shrieks coming from the door.  Not only was Naomi there, but my mom and my sister Emily too.  

  "Oh my gosh!  That was so adorable!!!"  My sister smiled at me.  I just blushed even harder, but this time I didn't hide it.

I was done hiding.

HEHEHEHEHE SOOOO CUTEEEEEE <3  :D  XD  That was the besttttttt <3   So, I got a favor for yall's... See those two adorable fellas on the side?  The one on the left is Jeremy Shada who plays the voice of Finn in Adventure time, and the one on the right is David Lambert who recently starred as Brandon in a new ABC Family show called The Fosters.    You lovely people get to decide which one of these cuties gets to play Austen :)   Comment please :P  Whoever has the most votes will be Austen <3  Love you and I will update on our new favorite couple soon <3  XD  xoxo- Ashykins

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.1K 622 17
Jake is in love with his best friend Seth. Seth is in love with his best friend Jake. Both boys are pretty much Greek Gods. One is openly gay and the...
12.7K 428 34
Skate and Sammy has been best friends since kindergarten. Now when they're in high school they start having feelings for each other. Or did they have...
3.4K 136 28
Daniel, a seventeen year old, is gay. He meets who turns out to be his best friend ever, but, just one problem, he's straight... Can Daniel keep his...
1K 43 10
Harry's affection only lasts as long as Niall's periods of illness, but these feelings manifest themselves into action. I'm trying to make the story...