My Sexy Ceo Billionaire Playb...

By 1d4evergurl

Lex Sterling can't be tamed. He's a sexy billionaire who hasn't had a real girlfriend in his life. He refuses... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

17.1K 528 26
By 1d4evergurl

Lex POV

11:06 pm.

Did this woman want to give me a heart attack!? She wasn't answering my calls or texts. I was going nuts with worry. If she didn't come by midnight I'd go out myself and find her!

I paced back and forth in the living room when I heard the keys rustle in the front door. My heart skipped a beat and I felt like I could finally breathe.

But fire enraged me when I saw who was coming in.

Aiden Gold carrying Rachel in his arms and her keys in his hands.

"What the hell did you do to her!?" I growled as I marched up to her.

"Where is her room?" He asked ignoring me completely.

I grabbed his collar, "What is wrong with her you bastard!" I growled again.

He shoved his shoulder away and looked at me with disgust. "She's sleeping you idiot. And if I did anything to her, why would I have the decency to being her back?" He said annoyed.

I clenched my first, pissed off he kind of made sense. Reluctantly, I nodded my head towards Rachel's room and followed him as he put her into bed. I shoved him to the side once I saw she was settled and muttered, "I got this. You can go."

"You're a real piece of work, you know that!? You're fucking engaged to my sister. If you hurt her I swear-"

"Hurt who? Your sister? I'm sorry, but this engagement is a sham and some stupid ploy from my mother. The only person I care about is-" I stopped myself. I still hadn't admitted my feelings about Rachel to anybody, and the last person I'd do it to was this jerk.

He squinted his eyes at me. "I like her." he admitted. Obviously talking about Rachel.

"I could care less." I growled.

"You should. Because when I want something, I get it." He threatened. He took one last look at Rachel and stormed out.

My whole life I haven't been afraid of anything. But what was this feeling in the pit of my stomach? Was I scared of losing her?

________________________

"where am I?" Rachel mumbled as she sat up. I shuffled from my chair. I slept in the same room scared if I lost sight of Rachel, she'd disappear.

Did Aiden's threat actually scare me?

"What are you doing in here?" She yawned, oblivious to the heart attack I nearly had when she wasn't coming home.

"Keeping guard of the princess." I yawned.

She snickered, "Oh geez, when did you become so cheesy?"

"Darling, I've always been this cheesy. What do you want for breakfast?"

"more sleep." She said as she collapsed into her bed.

"that's interesting, I wanted the same." I said as I went under the covers with her and wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggled into her shoulder.

She squealed, "what do you think you're doing!!"

"SleEPIng" I mumbled into her shoulder.

"Are you crazy! Let go of me" She protested, but I gripped her a little tighter.

"five more minutes" I mumbled again, feeling comfortable.

She started to push my arm off, but her tiny arms couldn't match against mines. I wasn't even holding her with much strength and she couldn't push me off.

It was freaking adorable.

Why did she smell so good? I inhaled her scent and felt my body relax. Every tense muscle melted away.

Rachel continued her obscenities at me but eventually gave up.

"I know you're lying, you're not sleeping." She muttered under her breath...

I wasnt, but I was close. My breathing started to settle. This felt so right.

I didn't want her to leave my side.

What was this feeling?

"Lex?" She said softly thinking I was asleep.

She was quiet for a few more minutes.

"why didn't you tell me you were engaged?... " She asked.

I was startled by her question but I didn't budge. I continued to pretend as if i was sleeping, holding her tight.

"I know, stupid question," She laughed, "it's not like you need to tell me.... Im nothing to you, just an employee"

I felt like I was stabbed in my heart.

'You're more than that... 'I thought wishing I could say it outloud.

But I couldn't lose my inheritance.

If I choose Rachel over that damn Amanda Gold, my business and money would be gone.

But the thought of losing Rachel to Aiden pissed me off even more.

I was going to do my damn best to break of off my fake engagement, but still keep the company I worked my whole life for.

That's for damn sure.

_________________________

I was waiting in a cafe I rented out. I hated having people stare at me endlessly, both men and women.

I detested I was waiting for that infuriating woman. But I needed to settle this once and for all.

I tapped the table impatient.

The waitress came up to me for the 10th time, "you need anything honey? On, or off the menu" She said suggestively. She was curvy, blonde and beautiful. But she did nothing for me.

I simply shook my head, looking away.

"Just call me if you need me." She said as she slipped me a piece of paper. With her phone number I assumed.

Typical.

After 5 more minutes, Amanda gold showed up. Her perfume nauseated me. I could smell it a mile away.

She sat down, "Hey there fiance. Finally, you call me out to eat for once." She said as she took off her fur coat.

She ordered her food and drink, all without an apology for being late.

Whatever, I didn't care.

I took out an envelope and slid it towards her. I didn't say a thing.

She looked at it and scoffed, "What's this?" She asked smugly.

"take a look. If you need more, I'll give it to you. "

"more what dear?" She said as she grabbed it. She opened it and laughed. "Are you trying to buy me off sweetie? Please.. -" even though I saw her eyes sparkle at the amount.

"I'll double it." I offered. I saw her consider it for a second but then she started to laugh a sickly laugh.

"Are you already giving me an allowance? How sweet."

"i want you to break up with me." I said.

"Excuse me?" She said, her tone cold.

"Break this engagement off. Whatever way you want. Say I wasn't good enough for you. I'll set you up with one of my wealthy and handsome friends afterwards. But I need to break it off." I commanded.

"Oh, I like it when you talk dirty." She smiled.

"I'm not playing games." I growled.

"Neither am I." She said as she touched up her makeup. "you're the wealthiest and most handsome bachelor out there. THIS marriage is GOING to happen." She smiled again.

My pulse started to increase. This bitch.

"Oh, look. They're right on time." She said as she looked out the window.

A slew of paparazzi began to take pictures of us...

We were right next to the window.

Damn it. I'm an idiot.

I looked at her angrily and before I could stop her, she grabbed my tie and leaned in for a kiss across the small cafe table.

I felt my body tense and if the paparazzi weren't there, I'd push her off.

Flash. Flash. Flash. Flash. Flash.

So many pictures were being taken of this fake kiss. I can see the tabloids already talking about our steamy kiss.

It gave me a knot in my stomach.

Rachel would see this.

She let me go and gave me a devious look.

"you are never going to be with that skanky secretary of yours. " She whispered maliciously. And kissed me one more time.

I've never hated someone as much as I hated Amanda Gold at this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
420K 12.4K 32
Cara Juveneau is a girl who is desperate from her life,once she had a loving boyfriend that adored her, or that what she thought,he cheated on her an...
229K 6.2K 28
Cassandra is a normal cynical girl who believes love is just a myth. Every boy in her town only cares about fame and beauty. When her name was pic...
14.8M 698K 59
When Hailey Evans, an aspirant employee of the marketing department in one of the most wealthiest companies in the states finds herself in trouble wi...