Fuck you. (Andy Biersack fanf...

By jessie_kitty

After a bad breakup Jess was forced to move in the bvb house with her childhood friend Ashley. She comes acro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 39

82 5 0
By jessie_kitty

More P.O.Vs are gonna be exposed in this chapter.

Ashley pov

The doctor told us that she was able to leave in three days time. I wish she could just leave now I wanna take we home. I sigh. We are all a little shaken up about the events that occurred the last two days. We can't finish warped because of these events. I feel guilty for letting our fans down but it has to be done. Jess has no idea what happened to her, a part of me is actually glad though. Not glad that she has lost memory of us but glad tht she's doesn't remember what he must've done to her. There was bruises on her thighs which scares me...but they tested her because they noticed the bruises too. Said she was clean.

We left her with Andy. I wonder how she's handling that. It must be weird to wake up and already have someone by your side. I feel bad for him too...

"Should we go back?" CC asks. I nod.

Andy pov

Jess seemed to be getting more comfortable with me. She has started her nervous little habits though, Like biting her bottom lip and she blushes a lot. I feel like I shouldn't touch her hands or shoulders. I feel like she's really fragile right now so I remind myself not to do anything. In reality I wanna hug her and kiss her but I can't do that...

"I remember where I live though." She cheers.

"That's good."

"Yeah I remember everything except you guys. Like I think I remember Ashley more, but everything after leaving my ex boyfriend is a blur. I regained that memory."

"I just hope you remember the rest of us..." I sigh.

"Me too." She says. I try to smile at her. Ashley and the boys come back.

"Okay so I guess you have three more days in here."

Jess sighs and rolls her eyes. Well her little attitude hasn't changed so that's good!

"Don't worry we will visit." I reassure her. She smiles at me.

"How are you feeling?" Jinxx asks her.

"I'm good." She cheers. Jinxx and her have always had a brother sister like relationship.

"That's good." He smiles.

"Don't worry Jess, you'll be back in a nice bed soon." CC smiles attempting to comfort her. I think it's working.

Jess Pov

After three days in the hospital I could finally leave. Liked they promised they actually came everyday so that's good. I hope I can regain my memory back, I really wanna know what the "trauma" I had was. Ashley, Andy and Jinxx came for me. I don't know where the others where.

They brought me a change of clothes thank god. This stupid gown was itchy and umcomfortable. They brought me jeans and and a loose tank top.

After I changed we immediately left the hospital. I didn't like the hospital it was like a prison.

"I'm so glad I'm out of there." I say.

"So are we." They smile.

They lead me to a black diesel truck. It was really big too. Before I could get in the truck there was a slight dilemma. I couldn't really get in.

"Ah...I need help." I say. Andy looked back at me.

"Oh I forgot how short you are." He chuckles then comes over to me.

"I'm not short!" I protest.

"Oh right your fun sized. Lemme help."

He turns my body towards my seat. Andy holds my hips, I start to feel nervous again. I clutch onto the handles that were on the ceiling.

"Ready." He asks. I nod. "One...two..three." I hop into my seat. Well that was easy.

"Do you need me to put your seatbelt on too?" He smirks.

"No." I roll my eyes. He winks at me then close the door. I then begin to blush for the 80th time Jesus! God I hate how I'm blushing so much. I should be used to this flirty behavior , and him touching me. But I did lose that memory, sadly. The ride home wasn't too long. I don't remember the house that much but like I said it looks very familar.

Andy tried to help me out the truck but I just jumped myself. We entered the house it was empty and cold inside. Which is good because it's pretty hot outside.

"Home sweet home!" Ashley says.

"So where's my room?" I ask.

"I'll show ya." Ashley and Andy say simultaneously.

"I don't trust ya." Ashley teases.

"What?!" Andy says I'm surprise. I giggle at their little bickering. This house was almost like a mansion. My room was upstairs.

"I think you'll like it, you've always had." Ashley cheers.

"Probably." I smile. They open the door to my old room. It was huge, I even had my own bathroom. The shower was big and so was the bathtub. "There's so much room! Your right I do love it!" I giggle.

"Good." Andy smiles. He's so cute what the hell?

"Are my old clothes in here?"

"Some are. Your normal ones are on the bus."

"Oh...and I have another very very important question!" I say. They look at me with serious eyes.

"What the fuck is up with my hair?" I ask. They laugh. "It's fading and my roots are showing." I sigh. My hair is pretty important to me ok.

"Okay okay. Just dye it a new color." Ashley stops laughing.

"I'll just do it myself." I say.

"What color?" They ask.

"I dunno." I say.

"Okay well we will be downstairs if you need us." They leave my room and I'm left alone in a big room. I love this room! I'm actually really happy right now. I'm gonna take a quick shower then head to the store. I'm serious about dying my hair!

Andy Pov

Jess headed to the store. Me and Ashley were left alone.

"So do you think she's doing good?"Ashley asks.

"I think so."

"She seems like her normal self again."

"Yeah I think her cussing gave it away." I laugh.

"Yes, especially that...I just hope she regains her memory. For both your sake."

"What?" I question him. Why for my sake?!

"Listen man, you two are close when she was with you she was the happiest I've ever seen her. And I wouldn't want her with anyone else."

"Thanks Ash." I smile gently.

"No problem man. Remember you have to be careful with her now. She blushes easily because your new to her."

"I know. I noticed it's really cute." I laugh. He smiles and shakes his head.

...

Jess gets back from the store finally. I was starting to worry about her.

"I'm home." She yells from downstairs. I decide to go downstairs to greet her.

"Hey Jess what did-" before I could ask her what she got I noticed her hair wasn't sliver anymore. I guess she was serious about her hair. It was Carmel brown and cut little below her collar bone. "Your hair." I point out.

"Oh yeah I decided to get it done today." She smiles. "Do you like it?"

"You look beautiful no matter what." I pat her head. She loves when i pat her head.

"Um t-thank you...." She stutters. Her cheeks were red as an apple. She's just adorable especially when she blushes.

"Your so cute when you blush." Oops that slipped out I swear!

Take it slow

Ugh I forget.

"Stop teasing me." She pouts.

"Okay okay I'm sorry." I apologize. She gives me a sour look.

"I humbly apologize for my teasing." I get on my knees.

"I guess your forgiven." She chuckles. I smile to myself.

"I'll keep the flirting to myself." I say.

"Well I don't mind it." She smirks. Oh my.

"O-oh." I stutter this time. Why did I stutter?!

"yeah I kinda like it." She smiles to herself.

"Whatever you want." He smirk. She smiles shyly.

Baby steps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.1K 21
You, the reader, have just attended the best concert of your life- your very first BVB (Black Veil Brides) concert. After their set, you go backstage...
5.5K 246 28
Hey, it's Sky, I've been best friends with Andrew Dennis Biersack for a while and trust me, it hasn't been easy. Of course, there are the thirteen-ye...
1.2K 67 15
"In which, a girl falls in love with a singer." ❎Read to find out more❎
12K 1.1K 129
Andy must get through a new part of life and leave behind his selfish ways. The men he hurt are awaiting in the shadows, planning their next attack...