Best Friends ( Roc Royal Love...

Oleh JaadeChristinee

( Yn ) - 15 , 4'9 , Big Ass , Curvy body , Long hair , brown and black , Pink plump lips , weed head , Boys... Lebih Banyak

Part O1
Part O1 Full
Part O2
Part O3
Part 4
Part O5
Part O6
Part O7
Part O9
Part 10
Part 11.
Part 12. Or 13
..
Untitled Part 15

Part O8

3.4K 65 8
Oleh JaadeChristinee

RECAP ---- 

( roc is suprising you by asking you to be his girl ) 

Over .---

you look at roc in shock , while nodding , he puts the Neckalace on your neck and kisses you , your mom is in the background laughing 

your mom : aww . you guys are so cute. . when your mom walked away , roc deepend's the kiss by adding his tongue , after 5 minutes of making out , you finally decide to pull away because you feel throw up coming up your throat , you run to the bathroom , throw up in the toilet , roc and your mom come in behind you . 

Roc ; baby ?!?!??! , are you okay ? he asks rubbing your back . after you finish throwing up you lay down in bed , roc lays on the side of you , your mom comes in the room and gives you a towel to put on your head . after she leaves you finally decide to speak . 

you ; Baby .. um , i think im preganat 

Roc ; if you are . i promise ill be the best father you'll ever want . you smile and kiss him . what you didn't know , your mom was listening to the whole conversation . 

YM ; your preganat ?!?!?!? 

You ; um .. n-no , 

YM ; yn , you just told roc your preganat , your a little slut , i didn't treat you like this , i should have let your dad beat on you instead of putting him in jail .  You look at her in shock , shedding tears , she walks out the room . 

You ; i can't believe she said that *Crying* 

Roc ; *rocking you back and forth * shh baby .. were gonna leave this house .. you can move in with me . i dont live with my family anymore . *smiles* 

you nod , you and roc start packing your clothes , when your finished you take all your bags downstairs . your mother looks at you in shock .

YM ; yn .. i didn't mean what i said upstairs .. please stay . 

You ; mom no .. im leaving , im preganat and i dont want you near my baby , go bail dad out of jail .. he'll be happy to see you .  after that you and roc leave out the house leaving her speechless. 

You ; Bye Mommy .. you say shedding tears. 

tbccccccccc . 

3+ Votes 5+ Comments ! <3 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.4K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
339K 13.3K 140
"๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–...
40.8K 2.5K 15
ุงู„ูƒุงุชุจู‡ : ุฑู†ุฏ ุงู„ุณุจูŠุนูŠโœ๐Ÿผ ุฑูˆุงูŠุชูŠ ุงู„ุงูˆู„ู‰ ุฃุชู…ู†ู‰ ุชุนุฌุจูƒู… ูˆุงุณุชู…ุชุนูˆ...
213K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...