Dear Bailey

By SarahLWhite

Bailey is taking her yearly flight to her father's house in Florida for the summer. When her plane gets delay... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Author Note (Part 55)
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Author Note (Part 65)
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Author Note (The Ending)
Author Note (Special Announcement)
Also by Sarah White
Surprise!
Series Info
Help! Saving Hope is up for Story of the Year!
Lean On Me 3rd Story in Series!
Final book in the Dear Bailey series
New Story with Jo Watson!
Untitled Part 98
Until Then
End of Series Q & A
Answered Questions
THANK YOU BONUS CONTENT
Epilogue 1/4
Epilogue 2/4
Epilogue 3/4
Epilogue 4/4
Our Broken Pieces Available Now! On Sale for $6.92 on Amazon
New Wattpad Story
NaNoWriMo
Never Alone (COMPLETE)

Part 41

77.9K 5.9K 550
By SarahLWhite

From: Lucas Garver>

To: Bailey Prescott>

___________________________________

Head over heels, all in, completely, totally, truly, madly, deeply.

August 23, 2013 at 2:05 AM

___________________________________

Dear Bailey,

Wow. I don't even know what to say about that little visit at the airport. All I keep thinking is WOW. How is it possible that the two of us can have such a physical connection when we never get to really be together? I can't stop thinking about it.

I'm so sorry I had to leave again. I hate that this is the way things have worked out for us. I would absolutely hate airports and airplanes if they weren't also the reason I met you. I wouldn't want to take that back for anything in the world.

A year has changed a few things about you that I didn't have a chance to talk to you about since our mouths were busy doing other things. Your hair is longer. I loved it. The bangs are new—at least new to me. I loved those too. You also changed the way you dress a little. You still rock the yoga pants (holy shit you rock those!), but your shirt was different. When I first met you I couldn't really see your figure. I could guess, and from what I could see I know it was phenomenal. The tight shirt this time....left nothing to my imagination, which is a good thing because I couldn't have imagined anything like reality. Stunning. Painfully so.

I thought about you the entire flight. I thought about you in the taxi to base, and I thought about you until I was able to open this computer and write you. I will be thinking about you a lot. You have taken over all the free space in my brain and I fear you are quickly taking over space that should be focused on other things. I don't even care...I want you to take over my life. I want to imagine you here and I want to remember exactly what it tasted like to have my mouth on yours.

When can I see you again? When can I feel you? I need to fix this problem I'm having—I don't know what every part of you feels like underneath my fingers. I'm going to be obsessed with it until I know. Then I might be obsessed with it because it's going to be better than I can even imagine. You, Bailey Athena, are the reason I can't stop smiling. You are the reason I'm going to take a few months worth of cold showers over the next few weeks. I. Need. You.

Love,

Lucas

P.S. I'm in love with you. 

******What do you think? Should they meet up again? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 488 71
One single meeting on the plane ride home turns out to be the beginning of something new. The short journey brings together two people who aren't eve...
7.9K 152 37
Stella Grayson and Lucas Patterson have been best friends for two years. They hug and call each other cute names. They hold hands and kiss each othe...
342K 8K 26
"You left me alone, with no idea what to do!" "I'm sorry, okay! But you could have been supportive!" "Oh, I'm sorry that you decided to tell me the d...
A New Love By Shelby

Teen Fiction

26K 647 29
Ever since Shelby moved away from her hometown she has missed everything about it; the feel, the people, her (pretty much but not really) sister, Cel...