What My Girlfriend Doesn't Kn...

By Drummstixx

Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, an... More

What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know (Boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
Epilogue

Chapter 10

174K 6.5K 11.3K
By Drummstixx

Okay, just so you know -- it's Trevor's POV, and it starts earlier at the party.

And Nathan is now 'Nathen' okay? Yeah, I like Nathen better lmfao.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

============================================

Chapter 10.

T R E V O R

I got absolutely hammered within the first couple hours. I know, I know, what was I thinking? Well, nothing. I wasn't thinking about anything -- I just wanted to get fucked up tonight. At first, I was only planning on getting a bit drunk, but once I started drinking all of a sudden it was like I needed to let loose and forget about everything. My worries, my life, all the stress I was feeling...

It's gone now.

There's a lot of people here. I think this is the biggest party I've ever been to -- and trust me, I've been to a lot of parties. There were even random people from the other side of town here, and it's the whole "friends of friends" or "cousins of friends"....or "friends of cousins of friends" kind of thing. It was absolutely crazy.

Yeah. I lost Nathen and the guys. I don't even know what happened. When you're in a huge-ass mansion with what seems like thousands of people in an environment where you can barely even see your own feet, things get claustrophobic. I had to leave.

I met these guys who go to school downtown. It's near St. Berlock, but they also hate those guys. Once the Berlock subject came up, we all instantly clicked.

There were four of them. I forgot the other three guys, because it was the one guy that I had all my attention on. His name was Luke. And he kept flirting with me, I'm not sure if he was just kidding or not but I was dying inside. And he was fucking sexy. He was taller than me by about half a head, with black hair that he kept running his fingers through. He also had these ice-blue eyes that I couldn't stop staring into. High cheekbones, strong jaw, fucking hot body.

Oh god, look at me being a fag.

I'm sorry, but when my body water percentage turns into alcohol, I don't even care about whether I look gay or not. It's fine, because everyone just assumes I'm kidding around, because obviously Trevor Daly would not be gay.

So after a good 3 hours of chatting and shit, the three other guys left to go find some girls to hook up with. Luke stayed with me. I don't know, but all night I've been getting a very gay vibe from him. A gay guy can seriously tell when another guy is gay, and my gaydar was literally going crazy right now.

I smirked at Luke. "How... c-come you're not going with the... others? Don't you want to get some ass?" I hated how drunk I sounded, the way my voice slurred every word that came out of my mouth. Fuck.

"Oh, I want some ass alright," he said seductively, his eyes raking down my body. My eyes bulged out of my head, and I quickly looked around to see if anybody could see what was happening here.

"Um, uh..." My cheeks felt as if they were on fire, and without thinking I burst out laughing. "You're funny dude, haha seriously. W-wow." Oh fuck, don't do this to me right now.

Luke grinned, his blue eyes darkening as he moved closer to me. "Don't worry dude, everyone knows I'm gay."

Yeah, but nobody knows I'm gay you little shit! You fucking...gorgeous little shit!

"I'm not...I'm not, uh--"

"Interested?" He quirked an eyebrow at me, his smirk widening. "I'm not oblivious, you know. It's so, so obvious."

I gulped, and could feel my heart pouding through my chest as he moved even closer to me, his hard chest pressing against mine. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh, really," I snapped. "Well you...you must be dreaming, buddy. I'm not a...." Then I started giggling like an idiot. Luke smiled amusingly at me as I started laughing like a little school girl.

"I ain't no fag, let me....let me tell you that, Luke," I murmured in his ear, so he could hear me. Suddenly, he grabbed my waist, and turned his head so his lips were at my ear.

"Yeah fucking right," he whispered. "Why are you hiding? What are you so ashamed of, Trevor?"

I swallowed, trying to control myself as he began to nibble on my ear. Grimacing, I kept glancing around, not wanting anybody to see. Thankfully, nobody was even paying attention, they were all too busy being drunk and dancing.

"Dude, s-stop. Not here," I managed to choke out, mentally rolling my eyes at how lame I sounded. Luke moved so he could look me in the eyes.

"Upstairs?" His blue-eyes were full of lust as he looked at me. I tensed up, and suddenly wasn't even sure what I wanted to do. I mean seriously, I've never even....fuck.

"I haven't....I've never..." I slurred, closing my eyes for a second. Suddenly the image of Nathen popped up in my head, and my eyes shot open. Fuck. Nathen. Where is he?

"You see?" Luke cupped the back of my neck. "You're hiding who you are from the whole world. You haven't even been with a guy, and it's the one thing you want to do. How are you supposed to be happy with yourself if you have to constantly lie to yourself and everyone else?"

I sighed deeply. God, he was fucking right. Whether it was the alcohol in me or not, he was right. Biting my lip, I looked at him again, taking him in. God, the things I would do to him.

My heart was thrashing against my chest, and I was sure he would feel my heartbeat. Luke smiled at me, his eyes flickering to my lips. I could feel a stirring in my groin, and I groaned a bit too loudly.

"Fuck you, asshole," I slurred, and grabbed his wrist. "Let's go fuck."

Luke tilted his head back in laughter as I dragged him through the crowds of people. Yep. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe nobody knows I'm doing this. Glancing over my shoulder, I glared at Luke who looked like the happiest fucker in the world.

Maybe this is a good idea, I thought, my vision a bit blurred. Maybe, I need this. Yeah. I definitely need this. Well, I can't really change my mind now. Glancing down at my crotch, I groaned at the bulge in my pants.

Yeah. I need this.

As Luke and I went upstairs, there were these three junior girls chilling around, and giggled when they saw me. "Hey, Trevor!"

"Hi," I rushed up the stairs, pulling Luke with me, who also said hi to the girls. I don't want to talk to anyone right now, my dick is in need of some serious sexual help. From a guy. Not a fucking girl.

"I knew I was right," Luke laughed, but I didn't miss the pure lust in his voice as we walked down the dark halls, passing the groups of couples making out.

"Uh huh Yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up." I knocked on the door of Declan's room, knowing he won't mind if I...use it. Putting my ear to it, I giggled when there was no response.

I flung the door open, and yanked Luke inside with me who shut the door behind him, now looking as eager as I was.

But then I stopped, all my confidence just flying away like a pussy. Frowning, I looked at him, and took in a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked, stepping closer to me. My head was hurting. Suddenly I felt guilty, wrong almost. Like I shouldn't be doing this. Like, I was going against something.

"Trevor."

Nathen's face kept on popping up in my mind, and thinking about him just made me pissed off. Who the fuck does he think he is, always showing up in my head like that? I'm trying to have fun here, and I can't even stop thinking about the asshole! Looking at Trevor, I clenched my fists and marched right up to him.

Luke was about to open his mouth when I crashed my lips onto his, tangling my fingers into his hair. Luke groaned in my mouth, and responded immediately, moving his lips with mine. The bulge in my pants was literally throbbing and aching like a bitch, I had to grit my teeth so I wouldn't start screaming in sexual frustration.

I've never been so turned on in my life. For once, something felt right. I didn't feel like I was torturing myself anymore, and that's why I didn't want to stop. The sensation was almost like ecstacy running through my veins, and Luke tangled his fingers in my hair and started to pull gently.

What would it feel like to have Nathen pull my hair like this?

I groaned, a mixture of frustration and lust as I began pushing Luke towards the bed. He bit down on my lower lip, and I moaned as his tongue slid into my mouth, the taste of alcohol flooding my senses. He spun us around and pushed me down onto the bed roughly. Startled, I blinked at him trying to catch my breath, and he just smirked, climbing ontop of me.

"You wanna stop?" He asked, his eyes raking my body, probably wanting my clothes off already. I quickly shook my head and glared at him, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him down on me.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I slurred, making him chuckle as he began to trail kisses up my neck. I shivered. Luke pushed me flat on the bed, and continued to attack my neck as I fought back the moans dying to escape. Fuck, I don't want to sound like a slut. If it were Nathen, though....

Closing my eyes, I felt his hands trail down my body, and reach the hem of my shirt as he licked and sucked my skin. Creeping his hands under my shirt, he rubbed my abs and I jerked towards him by accident, hearing him groan softly.

Normally, I probably would have been the dominant one -- just because that's my natural instinct kind of thing. But I was honestly way too fucked up, and my head was spinning. Luke trailed his lips down my collarbone, and I sat up so I could help him pull my shirt off, and tossed it across the room. Looking at Luke through hooded eyes, I watched as his lust-filled eyes raked down my body, and crashed his lips onto mine again.

"You're fucking hot," he moaned into my mouth, and I smirked widely, trailing my fingers along the hem of his jeans. I wanted to say 'I know' but I figured that wouldn't be necessary.

Suddenly, without any warning I ripped his shirt right off of him, and Luke looked at me with widened eyes as I casually dropped the ripped fabric onto the floor.

"Oops," I slurred, chuckling after. Luke bit his lip, and bent down to take one of my nipples into his mouth. I groaned, jerking at the feeling. I honestly didn't know guys did this kind of thing to other guys. But fuck it felt good.

Now I want to suck Nathen's nipples. Picturing it, I burst out in drunk giggles, and Luke glanced up at me, confused.

"S-Sorry," I said, shutting my eyes in embarrassment. I think the alcohol is really starting to kick in, great. I heard Luke chuckle, and felt my jeans being unzipped.

Do I really wanna get fucked up the ass right now? I flinched, shit that's going to hurt like a bitch. I mean seriously--

"AHH FUCK," I moaned loudly when I felt Luke's mouth wrap around me. My hips bucked towards his mouth, and I gripped on tightly to his hair, wanting to shove my dick deeper in, but I could probably kill him. The struggles.

I was trying to keep my sexual noises to myself, but when Luke's tongue flicked my head I completely lost it. I kept imagining Nathen, my bestfriend doing all of this to me, and that made me moan even more.

"Trevor," Luke moaned, his voice vibrating against me. I could feel it all building up inside me, and gritting my teeth I knew exactly what was gonna happen.

I grabbed Luke's head and moved it out of the way while I 'spilled' everywhere. Spilled. I can't believe I just used that word. Ugh, what a fucking mess.

Luke looked down at me in confusion. "Why did you move me away?"

My heats heated up as I grimaced. "What...I didn't know you wanted to s-swall--"

"I love to swallow," he murmured, biting down on my lower lip. Groaning, I reached down and began stroking myself as our mouths attacked each other.

Then suddenly the door barged open. "TREVOR--" 

I quickly pushed Luke away, looking up at who was standing there.

Oh fuck. Fuck. FUCK. I felt my whole body freeze as he stared at me in complete shock, his jaw practically on the floor.

Luke looked like a deer caught in the headlights, and I glanced back and forth between him and my bestfriend who couldn't take his eyes off of me.

Then, feeling extremely nervous, I started laughing, my whole body shaking as I erupted in fits, closing my eyes.

"Hey, Nate," I slurred, smirking at him. I put my arms behind my head, not even knowing what to do. Luke looked down at me, probably thinking I was crazy or something.

"T-T-Trevor," Nathen stuttered, glancing down at my naked stomach, which unfortunately was covered in my cum. I casually wiped it off with the blanket, and silently apologized to Declan's maid who would have to wash these in the morning.

"Um, well," Luke quickly got off the bed, zipping his jeans back up as he looked between Nathen and I. "It was nice meeting you, Trevor. Um, yeah I'll call...you?" He slowly stopped, looking at Nathen again, who was silently fuming.

"I mean, I don't even know what I'm saying," Luke quickly said, and frowned at me, mouthing 'sorry' before rushing out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Uh oh.

"Oh no," I laughed, my head hurting like a bitch as I watched Nathen walk towards the bed. "Nathen, you want a turn?"

Nathen froze, glaring at me. "Trevor," he growled. "What the fuck is all this? Why were you...what the fuck?!" He looked incredibly pissed off, and I looked at him in confusion as I struggled to pull the blankets off of me, not even knowing which way was right or left.

"Oh this is hard," I said, finally yanking the damn blankets off of me. I casually got out of the bed, and tried to sneak past Nathen but he roughly grabbed my arm, stopping me mid-track.

"We're leaving," he said. Sighing, I rolled my eyes.

"Why? I'm not even...like, tired."

"Look at you, Trevor," he snapped, looking into my eyes. "You're fucked up. Clearly. I can't even believe that....do you even know what you were just doing?"

"I don't care!" I groaned, smoothing out my hair. "I don't care."

"Come on," Nathen yanked me along with him, pulling me out of the room. I was laughing the whole way down the stairs, past those same girls from earlier.

"Hey guys," they slurred, looking hammered at this point. Nathen grunted, not caring to say anything back. My eyes widened as I looked at his face. Damn, Nathen's angry as fuck.

"Wowwww," I slurred, touching his cheek. "You're adorable."

"Trevor, shut the fuck up. Please, just...don't say anything until we get to my place."

"But I thought we were--" I looked around the house. I thought we were staying here.

"No, fuck this. We are going back to my place, and as soon as we fucking get to my place you're going to sleep and we're gonna forget this ever happened by tomorrow. Okay, Trevor? Fuck," he hissed, dragging me past all the crowds of people, heading to the door.

"You're a wuss," I snapped, not even knowing what was happening anymore. Is Nathen taking me home with him? I couldn't help but grin proudly as Nathen shoved me into his car.

"Trevor," he snapped when I started laughing really loudly. I was sitting in the passenger seat, my head tilted back as I roared in hysterics. What the fuck is so funny, I don't even know to be honest. But Nathen is SO MAD AT ME. Why? Is he jealous?

When I felt Nathen slip into the driver's seat next to me, I slowly turned to him, watching as he frustratedly shoved the key into the ignition and started the car.

"Nathen, I...I couldn't find ya," I smiled.

"Yeah."

"I w-wanted you with me, you know," I whispered, and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why am I whispering?"

I could feel Nathen's gaze on my face, when I turned to look at him he glared at me and kept his eyes on the road.

"Nathen, don't hate me please," I slurred, reaching out to put my hand on his leg. I was shocked when Nathen jerked my hand away, shaking his head.

"Trevor, you're drunk. You don't know what you're doing," he muttered, looking conflicted. Sighing, I put my head down, feeling sick all of a sudden.

I gagged, and bent forward a little, trying to relax my stomach. Nathen glanced at me, and rolled down my window. I poked my head out, and just when I thought I was fine, I started vomitting out the window while we drove by cars.

"Ugh, dude...God," Nathen muttered when I wiped my mouth and casually sat back down in my seat.

"Luke's a cocksucker," I muttered. "But he's fucking, fucking good at it. Man, Nathen...why...why do you have to be such a party pooper?" I laughed at the word 'pooper.'

The car filled with silence, and I could feel Nathen's eyes on me while I sat there humming random songs.

"Uh...-s-sorry," Nathen whispered, and the rest of the ride to his house was quiet. Other than my beautiful humming noises.

When Nathen parked the car, he sat there for a few minutes staring straight ahead. Trying to follow his gaze, I couldn't see any  unicorns or anything, so I started moving my hand in front of his face trying to get his attention.

"Hello? Hellooo?" I slurred, chuckling while I poked his face. Nathen snapped out of it, and quickly got out of the car. Smirking, I got out too, trying to keep my balance as I caught up to him.

"Hey, Nathen, w-wait up, eh?"

Nathen unlocked his door, and stepped inside, waiting for me to clumsily get in after him. Nathen sighed, and I started mumbling random things while stumbling up the stairs, feeling him right behind me.

"Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay," I muttered, stumbling into Nathen's room. When I heard the door close softly behind me, I turned and saw Nathen looking at me in confusion.

"Trevor--"

"Nathen, I'm gay," I smiled at him, and sat down on his bed. Nathen stared at me blankly, and when he didn't answer I chuckled.

"DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID, DUDE?"

"Trevor, you're drunk--"

"I'm so gay. I'm really, really, really, really gay," I sighed, my hands going to my zipper, struggling to unzip my jeans. Grunting, I tried to focus my blurred vision a bit better but I just couldn't.

"Ah, I can't d-do it," I said, looking down. "Help me."

Nathen groaned. "Honestly, Trevor, I hate it when you're drunk." I heard him come closer to me, and watched as he kneeled in front of me, narrowing his eyes as he slapped my hands away and helped me with my zipper. I smiled.

"I'm gay, Nathen," I whispered, looking at him intensely. Nathen remained kneeled in front of me, his eyes on the ground.

"Maybe tonight you are," he shrugged. "But you'll forget all about it in the morning. Don't worry." He got to his feet. Frowning, I looked up at him.

"Fine," I slurred, dramatically. "Be like that, you asshole. You're...just jealous that Luke sucked my dick and you didn't!"

Nathen flinched, and glared at me. "Go to sleep, Trevor. See you tomorrow."

"Where are you going?" I growled, gritting my teeth. "You're supposed to b-be here with me you fucker!"

"I'm sleeping on the couch, okay--"

I slammed my fist down onto the bed, stubbornly. "No, fuck you Nathen. Come here. I'm d-drunk, you have to take care...of me okay?"

Nathen rolled his eyes, and stormed back into the room. "Fine, asswipe. Just don't fucking vomit all over me."

"I won't!" I yelled, dropping my jeans to the floor, and stepping out of them. I jumped onto Nathen's bed, almost smacking my head on the wall as I climbed under the covers. I heard Nathen chuckle in defeat as he got in with me. Grumpily, I had my back facing him, scared to have any skin-to skin contact with him.

He doesn't even fucking believe me. Just because I'm drunk, he won't believe that I'm gay. Even after fully walking in on me about to fuck some guy, he doesn't believe that I'm gay. I'm glad he doesn't believe me, that way I can keep my secret. But then I kind of want him to know.

"Trevor, what's wrong?" Nathen asked, lightly punching my shoulder. I groaned.

"OW!"

Nathen chuckled. "Sorry. Why don't you turn to face me?"

"You're mad at me," I murmured, my voice muffled into the pillow. "I'm sorry, okay?"

"It's fine, man. Everyone does stupid things when they're drunk."

Stupid?

I turned around and smacked Nathen in the face before rolling over again and closing my eyes. Stupid? Being gay is stupid? Is that it?

"Okay then," I heard my bestfriend mumble before I drifted off into sleep.

N A T H E N

I couldn't sleep. At all. So many things were running through my head, so many things about last night.

I was so mad when I saw Trevor with that fucking guy. I don't even know what got into me, but I just felt so fucking upset. I was surprised, shocked, scared. And there was something else I was feeling, but I couldn't put my finger on it because I was devoured by all the other emotions going on when I walked in.

I mean, I know Trevor was drunk as fuck last night, but he's never gotten with guys before. So why now all of a sudden? How the fuck did he even end up with a guy? Does he even know he was about to have sex? With someone of the same gender? Does he even realize that?

Fuck, does he even remember what he did last night? Looking at Trevor, passed out with sleep, I sighed. Yeah, I admit, I was probably acting like an asshole towards him. But, what am I supposed to do when I see my straight bestfriend in bed with another guy? A guy he barely even knows, at that.

I mean, and afterwards he kept on saying he was gay. He makes out with a guy and gets a blowjob and all of a sudden he thinks he's gay? Groaning, I ran my fingers through my hair, and leaned my head against the headboard.

Trevor's not gay. I'm sorry, but he's not. Obviously, when he's drunk he starts thinking all kinds of absurd things. But being gay? That's just crazy. He's going to wake up this morning, and not even remember anything. And we can just forget it all happened, and move on with our lives.

Trevor will never see that fucking Luke guy again, I'll make sure of it. Stupid Luke.

I found myself staring at Trevor. This guy would literally fuck anything that moves. Maybe he was just experimenting last night while he was drunk. Or maybe he didn't even know Luke was a guy. Because I mean, Luke could pass for a girl....okay not really, but maybe to a really drunk person like Trevor.

Would Trevor ever....experiment with me? Okay. I admit, I have wondered this a few times in my life. Just out of curiosity, I don't know. I mean, he almost fucked a guy last night, and who knows who else he's fucked in his life. Would he ever try anything with me, his bestfriend?

I mean, compared to Luke? I'm way fucking better. Luke, he's just....pretty. Yeah. He's a fucking pretty boy. What was Trevor doing with a pretty boy? Wouldn't he be more into... manly guys?

Oh, you mean like you? A voice sarcastically asked in my head. Rolling my eyes, I got out of bed and decided to let Trevor sleep a bit longer while I went downstairs to make breakfast.

I think I need to see my girlfriend later today.

==================================================================

*sits there eating popcorn*.

*Sees you guys staring at me*

Oh. Um. *Throws the popcorn across the room.* ANYWAYS....

Ugh, I hope you guys like how the story's going so far. I mean, this is my first boyxboy story EVER. I could honestly say that I've read every single known boyxboy storry on wattpad. And I still get so confused with what to do with my own.

Whatever. I don't care anymore lol. I'm just letting fate write this story for me. So, *shrugs* whatever happens, happens.

lol I love Trevor, though. I don't even know, he just fuels my heart. AND NATHEN. Dayuumm my babies.

SO YEAH. bye

VOTE/ C O M M E N T/LIKE/FAN

*P.S should I make a cast for this story? If so, who would you suggest to play the characters?*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 4 17
Friendships are fragile, but they become important when invested. So are Relationships. But out of those two, which is more important? Would you rath...
238 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...
5.2K 302 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
54.8K 1.9K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...