Never Knew I Loved You (A Min...

By aweirdhuman

More

Not a chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important Message

Chapter 3

5.2K 57 44
By aweirdhuman

Roc POV

This is going to be a very interesting day. All I think about was last night. I think went to far with it but I dont care I'll do anything in my power to get my man. I got up out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I stripped out of cholthes and jumped into the shower. I let the hot water hit my back as I thought about what had went down last night. If only Prince wasn't the room we could have done alot of things, ;).  I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I got out the bathroom to find Prod shirtless. Is it just me or is Prod more sexier without a shirt on. Omg what am I saying I like Ray. I just dont think he likes me back. I went inside my suitcast to find something to wear to the mall. I chose to wear some blue sweat pants, a black wife beater, my blue nike hoddie , with my black jordans. After about ten minutes I went inside Prince and Ray's room to see if they were ready. After about five minutes we were in the bus driving to the mall.

( AT THE MALL)

 Princeton POV

We were on are way to the mall when I got a text from Ray that said: When we get to the mall lets ditch Roc and Prod I want to tell you something! ;). Prince: Ok what's it about? Ray: Just wait and see! :) I sat my phone down and glance at Ray who had a big grin across his face. I smiled back at him and continued to text him until we got there. After what seemed an hour we got to the mall. We all got out the bus and went inside the mall. Ray and I went on are own. We finally saw a bench so we could sit on. Ray began to speak...

Ray:So ever since that night when you made that announcement about being gay and you kissed me I finally have the couarge to tell you is that  I had this huge crush on you since I got into this group.

Prince: Wow I have this huge crush on you too

Ray:That's cool *blushing*

Prince:Umm Can I ask you something

Ray: Sure

Prince: Would you like to go on a date with me

Ray:I would love too *blushing hard*

Prince:Great *blushing*

Ray: We should head back

Prince:Yup

 Roc POV

When Prince and Ray left me and Prod I decided to follow them. I was behind them the whole time they didnt even notice me. I couldnt believe Prince just asked out Ray. That should be me doing that not him. They dont know what's coming for them yet! I went back to Prod before they left.

Prod: Where were you

Roc:Just walking

Prod:Umm i dont believe you tell me what you really did

Roc:Ok when Prince and Ray had left us I decided to follow them well Prince asked out Ray.

Prod:Really

Roc:Yup and I'll do everything in my power to stop them

Prod:Why cant you leave them alone you see Ray dont like you

Roc:Umm say's the person moaning Princeton's name last night

Prod: I was moaning out loud

Roc:Yup seem's someone was having a dirty dream about Prince

Prod: Was not

Roc: Was too

Prod: Ok say if I was who cares

Roc:I care that means you like Prince and you dont want him going out Ray and you can help me break them up

Prod:I dont know

ROc:Come on you'll get you Princey Pooh

Prod:Fine whatever

Roc:Great we'll talk about this more later but for now lets go to the food court

Prod:Amen to that can we get som fried chicken

Roc: Sure

Prod: Yay

     Princeton POV

I cant believe he said yes, I'm so exticed I have the perfect date planned I just hope he'll like it. After about thirty more minutes of shopping it was time to go. We got back on the bus and Roc was shooting me dirty looks so was Prod like I did something to them. I payed them no mind I felt my phone vibrate it was none other than Roc? The text message read: All good things come to an end ;). I repiled Prince: What do you mean? Roc:You'll see :).  

Again I didnt pay them no mind. I played on my phone until I got a another text message from Ray.The text said: I cant wait untill tonight ;). Prince: Me either I have something good planned for us ;). Ray: Good! After about twenty minutes we finally got to the hotel. I had about six hours until me and ray's date. I had everything planned its perfect.

                  Six Hours Later

Ray POV

I didnt know where we were going so I didnt want to over dress so I just wore some jeans , a nice navy blue button up shirt , with my black doc martins. I got a call from Prince that told to come  outside. I did what I was told. I locked out room and rushed downstairs. I finally got outside and saw Princeton. He was sexier than ever he had on a black button up shirt, some black jeans that fit him well, and black doc martins. We were matching!  I got inside the car and we were off. After about ten miuntes of driving the car came to a stop. Prince told me to close me eyes, I did what I was told. I kept my eyes closed for a good three minutes until Prince told me to open them. OMG I cant believe he this it was so beautiful. It was a romantic diner on the beach. We sat down at the table until this boy who kind looked like Jadon smith came with our food.

Prince: Do you like it

Ray: I dont like it

Prince: Wait what

Ray : I love it

Prince: Dont scare me like that for second there I thought you really didnt like it

Ray: Aww *blushing*

Prince: Ray I have to get this off my chest

Ray: what is it

Prince: OK Ray i liked you since you joined this group. Remember that day when we were practing our dance and you took of your shirt I kinda got a boner. Everytime you would do that I would get one. When I heard you were going to be my roommate I was exticed. Also when you told Roc that you had crush on me I glad cause I had a crush on you to but I didnt know how you would take it. Well what Im saying is that I love you Rayan Smith would you be my boyfriend!

Ray: I would too

Prince: Omg Yes * leans in kisses him*

Ray* kisses back* I love you

Prince: I love you too.

Will Prince and Ray have sex?

Will Roc and Prod ever go out

Will Prod ever tell Prince about his crush on him

Stay tuned to find out!

Ciao wattpad readers! How did you like this chapter? Was it good? Comment and Vote I will very appericate it. Love me Always -Myriam Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 76 42
It's a dream world. Not just with MB