In the Shadows (Laurence x Re...

By KatelynShadows

You are the daughter of the Shadow Lord. You were sent to kill Aphmau, take her powers, and get rid of anyone... More

Your Goal
An Old Friend
Major Fail and Love?
Stormy Skies
50 Reads!
Shadow Dimension?
Regrets
Cry Me A River
You've made me ANGRY!
It was all a dream
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15

My sister

2K 60 14
By KatelynShadows

Your POV

I wake up to find Laurence with his back to me. I try to move but hiss in pain. He turns his head to me with a sad face and then he leaves. I found out why I hissed in pain when I moved. They had used the crystal to make chains that I couldn't break. "Need a little help" someone said. I look up it's Nicole (Nicole the Dragon Master) my sister. She's wearing black shorts, a red tank top, and a black jacket. She looks better then ever with her crystal blue eyes and medium black hair with red tips. I try to say yes but can't the chains stole my voice. She uses her magic (fire power) to get them off of me. I get my voice back. "I've missed you so much Nicole" I say "I now know why you ran..." she interrupts me "Y/N they are planning to kill you while you are weak". I start to cry, I knew one day I would have to leave but never thought it would be so soon. Luckily I prepared for this I get out a piece of parchment and use my magic to create a note and with that we leave.

Laurence's POV

I'm going to take Y/N her last dinner. I used the crystal while making her dinner so that it would kill. I open the door to find she's not there and that the chains have been burnt. I find a note from Y/N. It reads

Dear Laurence,

I know what you are planning to do thanks to my sister Nicole the Dragon Master. I am so sorry about

the pain that I gave you. I know that by the time you read this I will be long gone but I just wanted to

say sorry. Tell Luna that I appreciate her helping me with this decision. Tell Katelyn that I am so sorry

for betraying her. She was my first real friend. And to Aphmau take care of yourself. Laurence I love

you.

Your POV

I start crying over Laurence. "Sometimes love isn't always want you expect" Nicole says. And then something happens.

Authors Note:

Sorry guys about such a short chapter. I am getting ready for company so yeah. Thanks guys for 200 reads. Don't kill me for the cliffhanger. I'm too young to die. Oh and a special thanks to RachelAmber101 for suggesting Nicole the Dragon Master.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...