Eenie Meenie Miney Mo! [A Fre...

By bluewolfgirl01

Brooke Kelly is a fun loving witch. She loves pranks but is a very clever student. When she plays a prank tha... More

Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Potions
Chapter 3 - Date Night
Chapter 4 - Shreiking Shack
Chapter 5 - The Burrow
Chapter 6 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 7 - Weird Day
Chapter 8 - Christmas (Snape's P.O.V)
Chapter 9 - Not So Average Day
Chapter 10 - Break Ups...
Chapter 11 - ...And Make Ups
Chapter 12 - Fight and Flight
Chapter 13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Chapter 14 - Revenge. Best Served Wet
Chapter 16 - Sorry, This Is The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 17 - What A Day
Chapter 18 - Bye, Bye
Chapter 19 - Therapy With... Snape?
Chapter 20 - Draco The Doofus
Chapter 21 - Plan Night
Chapter 22 - And So You're Back From Outerspace
Chapter 23 - Boo!
Chapter 24 - Malfoy the Little Weasle
Chapter 25 - Secrets Unfold
Chapter 26 - Crappy Chappy
Chapter 27 - Final Chapter of Year 5
Story Updates
The sequel has been uploaded!

Chapter 15 - The Worst Day Ever

6.1K 123 128
By bluewolfgirl01

im using my friends internet becuase im staying over at hers for a week so i can still upload! this one is pretty good ive been told so please enjoy! =)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

I yawned and stretched before checking the time on my watch.

            "Morning Brooke." Hermione said and I rolled over and saw her reading a book.

            "How long have you been up for?" I asked her.

            "Not long. A couple of minutes." I rolled onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. The sun was shinning through and I could smell the grass and flowers outside and hear the buzz of a bee. It was very tranquil and nice to just think about things.

            "Do you think the others are up yet?" I asked her.

            "Harry and the twins are. I heard them before, I doubt Ron is though." She said not looking up from her book.

            "What are you reading?" I asked after a moment of silence.

            "My potions book. There's this one potion I think is really hard to do." She furrowed her eyebrows in concentration.

            "Want me to help you?" I offered.

            "Sure. Please. It would help a lot." I shuffled over in my sleeping bag like a big caterpillar or flobber worm over to her, not letting a single bit of air inside the sleeping bag because it was slightly nippy. "You look ridiculous." She laughed at me and I shuffled a little more grinning at her and she laughed again.

            "Right what are you stuck on?" For the next couple of minutes I helped her do a potion that looked really simple to do, but when you actually got round to doing it, it was quite complex. But I had done it so many times it was second nature to me. And by the end of it Hermione had got the hang of how you do it. "Great! I actually get it now! Snape wouldn't explain it to me so I was completely lost." She hugged me thanks and closed the book. "I think I can hear the boys outside. Do you want to go out?"

            "Yeah." I stretched and yawned before getting out of my sleeping bag. "Hey guys!" I said when I got outside and we walked over to Fred, George and Harry.

            "Morning Brook!" Fred and George said grinning cheekily at me. I looked worriedly at Hermione.

            "Do I have something on my face?" I asked her.

            "No."

            "Just relax Brooke." Fred said coming over and putting his arm around my shoulders and dragging out the word relax which made me tense up a little more. "Trust me." He grinned at me and I whimpered slightly. "Look let's wake Ron up and get some food to eat ok?"

                                                            *

I was still silently judging Fred over breakfast and not looking away from him and every time he made contact with me, he would smile broadly, the same with George. I got wound up really quickly though and eventually slammed my fork down when Fred and George were whispering and sniggering at me and Hermione.

            "What is going on?!" I demanded.

            "Nothing! Calm down!" He said innocently.

            "I can't! You're plotting something!"

            "We're not plotting anything." He said putting emphasis on the plotting.

            "So what have you done?"

            "Nothing! Let's get dressed and do something." George said trying to calm me down but he smirked at me making me get annoyed again but I tried to calm down.

            "Fine! Fine! Let's get dressed and we can go to the forest and look for the creatures if you want." I shrugged.

            "Mime mot finised!" Ron said through a mouthful of toast.

            "Take it with you then." And I headed over to our tent quickly checking everything to make sure it was all there and it was.

            "What have they done?" Whispered Hermione looking around.

            "My thoughts exactly." I whispered back and scratched my head. "Right I'm going to change." We had this thing that when we changed we would hide in our sleeping bags and strip of and change in there. It's really funny and we end up taking longer because we're laughing so much. When I was taking my shirt off I looked down to put my shirt on and saw some writing on me. I rolled over so I was facing away from Hermione so I could see what it says. When I could read it I felt really embarrassed and horrified. I rolled back over and looked at Hermione who looked exactly the same way as I felt.

            "Do you –" We said at the same time. "Yeah." We nodded answering each others question. "Let's kill them!" We decided and quickly threw our top on and stormed out of the tent.

            "FRED! GEORGE! WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!" We screamed storming over to their tent and ripped it open. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, they were getting changed.

            "ARGH!" We all shouted and me and Hermione ran out of the tent. We could hear a lot of rustling and thumping before they appeared fully clothes this time.

            "WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!" They shouted at us.

            "GOING TO KILL YOU FOR DRAWING ON US!" We shouted back.

            "YOU GAVE US A HEART ATTACK!" George shouted.

            "SORRY ABOUT WALKING IN ON YOU CHANGING!" I shouted.

            "YOU HAD BETTER BE!" Fred shouted.

            "WHAT'S GOING ON NOW?!" Ron and Harry shouted and we started shouting at them what happened.

            "Woah, woah, WOAH!" Ron shouted putting his hands up. "One at a time!"

            "THEY DREW ON US!" Me and Hermione shouted pointing at the twins accusingly.

            "THEY WALKED IN ON US NAKED!" They shouted back.

            "YOU SHOULD CHANGE IN YOUR SLEEPING BAGS!" We shouted back at them and we glared at each other for a minute before someone coughed behind us.

            "I know a way to settle all of this." My Dad said and we all looked sceptically at him. "BABY PICTURES! They're in my office." He shouted and clapped his hands and shooed everyone into the house. OH SHIT!

            "NO DAD! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME!" I shouted at him.

            "Come on! It'll be fun!" He said enthusiastically.

            "FOR WHOM?!" I demanded.

            "Everyone else." He said chirpily and we headed inside. Well actually I sprinted inside and to his office where everyone else was. NOOOOOOOOO! This will be the end of me. Everyone was digging into a box labelled 'Baby pictures 0 – 1 years'. They were alright I suppose but still! Argh!

            "Aw Brooke you look so cute!" Hermione said cooing over a picture of me. I went over and looked at what one she was looking at. It was of me when I was a few months old and I was holding a bottle and grinning cheekily into the camera and my Mum was holding me in her arms kissing my head. I love that one, it's so very cheesy.

            "And this one is cute too!" George said and I crawled over to him and he showed me a picture of when I was about 10 months old and I had tipped a bowl of spaghetti onto my head and was laughing really hard at it and trying to eat some. Looking at it I realised I was a very chubby baby and I smiled to myself and looked around in the box. At the very bottom of it I found an envelope that said it was my birth certificate. I had always wondered where that was because whenever I had asked my Mum or Dad to look at I, they said I never had one but they never looked at me so I knew I had one, I just didn't know where it was. Everyone was laughing at the pictures of me and swapping them around and looking at different ones whilst I read my birth certificate.

            Name: Brookatini Jane Kelly

            Date of Birth: 17/03/1996

            Time of birth: 11:03 am

            Weight: 19lbs 3oz

Bloody hell I was a heavy baby! I though to myself. No wonder why my Mum never had more kids after me! I carried on reading it after my moment of shock.

            Mother: Nina Louisa Kelly

            Father: Severus Snape

Wait what?! My eyes widened in surprise as I read the birth certificate over and over again but the words never changed. Oh shit! This must be a joke or something. Yeah a joke! I tried to reason with myself but I didn't believe it. My eyes filled up with tears and the room spun round. I took a couple of deep, shaky breathes.

            "Brooke? Brooke, are you ok?" Have you ever felt when you have just gotten really bad news, like you're in your own bubble and you can hear everything around you and touch it but it doesn't quite register? Yeah well I had that then.

            "I… I… I need some air." I pushed past him and ran outside.

            "I'll come with you." He said getting up.

            "NO!" I sounded too harsh so I tried to calm down. "No, I need to be alone right now." I ran to where I heard noise in the kitchen and I shoved the doors open and saw my Mum humming along to a song on the radio as she cut some vegetables up. She spun round when she heard me come in.

            "Oh hey honey how – Brooke are you ok?!" She put the knife down and ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "Oh honey what's up?!" I have never cried in my life. Tears have welled up sure, but none have ever spilt and I wasn't going to start now. I gave her the birth certificate.

            "Please tell me this is a joke. Please tell me this is a sick and twisted joke." I begged her and my voice was thick.

            "Oh honey. Oh baby. I am so sorry. I am so so sorry." She hugged me again and I just let my arms dangle hopelessly to my sides. Her voice trembled and I could feel her cry on me.

            "Why Mum? Why?" Does Dad know? My real Dad not him." I couldn't say Snape's name, it was too hard.

            "Yes, he knows." She cried and sat down. My legs were shaking but I was determined to stay standing. I stood in front of her and held her hands and squeezed them reassuringly.

            "Why Mum? I thought you said you were with Dad for twenty years now." My voice was soft and I tried to understand.

            "Oh honey we were. I promise you that. But we had a rough patch for a while and he was away abroad and we left things in tatters for a while and so…" She chocked up there but tried to carry on. "So I got really drunk one night in the Leaky Cauldron. And oh my god honey I'm so sorry." She begged me to understand with her voice and her eyes.

            "Go on." I said and my voice sounded stronger but tears where still in my eyes.

            "Well he was really upset about something and was intoxicated as well and well… we went upstairs and got a room and well…" She started crying really hard then.

            "Mum please tell me the rest." I begged her trying not to cry. She sniffed and tried to control herself before carrying on.

            "Oh honey. When I found out I was furious with myself and so upset. But the first thing I did was tell your Father. He was really understanding about it and promised to be with me throughout the pregnancy. I knew he felt really upset with himself because we had tried for a baby for so long then I had one drunken night and fell pregnant."

            "Did you ever tell… Snape." I forced his name out.

            "Yes. Halfway through the pregnancy. I met up with him in the pub and explained what happened and that I was keeping it and he could have as much or as little to do with it as he wanted and you know what?" I shook my head and she smiled weakly at me. "He helped out whenever he could and sent me money whenever he could to help support you. But when I had you he never contacted us again." Her face dropped at that point. "Please don't think any different of me! I couldn't live with that!" She begged me and I hugged her tightly.

            "I won't I promise! It's just… too much to take in." I said my voice cracking up slightly then the door opened and my Dad walked in.

            "What's going on in here? Fred said you ran out of the office muttering something about 'fresh air'. He took one look at me and my Mum and the paper in my hand and you could see it click together in his mind. "Oh honey. Baby no no no no no! Oh I am so sorry!" He put his arms out to me and I ran into them and hugged him tightly. "We didn't mean for you to find out this way." He said into my hair and kissed my head.

            "Then when were you planning on telling me?" I looked up at him and I could see that tears were forming in his eyes and it was strange to see that. I have never seen my Dad cry before; he's always been so strong. He never cried at his mother's funeral but you could easy tell he was mourning for her months afterwards. And he has cheated death so many times it's unreal and he's never cried then. So this was a real shock to see.

            "Oh honey, we didn't really plan on telling you." Mum said. "We didn't think it was important, and so that's why we hid the birth certificate. We obviously forgot where we put it and didn't realise you would find it. I'm so, so sorry." She said and hugged me and cried into my hair. Tears were still in my eyes and on the verge of falling down m face but I refused to give in.

            "What am I going to do?" I whispered. "What am I going to do?" I asked a little louder and I realised they were trying to avoid that question but I wanted to ask him some questions too. Like why did he ditch them after Mum had me and loads more things. And I thought about should I tell Fred and my friends? I'm sure Hermione would be supportive and red might be able to understand but I didn't think it would be wise to tell them. At least not yet.

            "Oh honey I don't know." My Mum said and pulled me into her knee like I was a baby and gently rocked me. I hated being treated like a baby but this was really soothing and I leaned into her and breathed in her flowery smell and calmed my breathing down.

            "You could write to him and say you know the truth." My Dad said going into his business like mode he is only in when he's at work. "Or you could not tell him." I shook my head at that one.

            "I want to know some more answers and his point of view about that whole thing." I sniffed slightly and willed my voice to sound stronger.

            "Ok then. How about we all go to Diagon Alley one of the days during the holiday and you meet up with him somewhere and ask him there?" That didn't sound too bad. "Or we could write to him explaining that you know if you think it would be easier for you." He held onto my hands and crouched down in front of me. I could see his heart was breaking at the thought of it all and I loved how he wanted to help me.

            "Could you say that you want to meet up with him in the three broomsticks when we go to Diagon Alley but don't tell him why? And I turn up instead?" I asked them.

            "That sounds like a good plan." My Dad said nodding in approval. "When do you think we should go? You only have a week off you know, so if you want to do that it will have to be soon."

            "Tomorrow or Tuesday in case I chicken out?" I asked.

            "Sure sweetie." He said and hugged me. "The others are wondering where you are. You should probably go out to them now." He kissed me on the head and left the room quickly.

            "Yeah I should go." I mumbled to Mum who stroked my face softly with her thumb.

            "Ok honey. And thank you for not going crazy." She cried and smiled weakly at me and hugged her.

            "Love you Mum."

            "Love you honey." She said. When I walked out into the hall I checked myself in the mirror quickly. I was so glad I didn't go red and puffy when I cried and I didn't have any make up on so that didn't run, so when I was happy with myself I walked back into my Dads office where I heard everyone whispering. When I opened the door everyone fell silent and looked everywhere else but at me. I really didn't know what to do with myself so I stumbled backwards and out the door and towards the forest.

            "Brooke wait!" Fred shouted running after me. I turned round and he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. "What's up Brooke?" He asked looking at me concerned. I wanted to tell him, but after meeting with Snape probably.

            "I don't want to talk about it." I shook my head.

            "Do you want Hermione? You know for female company?" He asked.

            "No thanks. You'll do." I said jokingly.

            "Sorry I'm not up to scratch Brooke." He sighed dramatically and smiled at me. "Will you tell me what's up with you though at some point?" He asked and I shrugged.

            "I don't know. Probably."

            "Ok. You do know you can trust me don't you?" I nodded and he hugged me again and I wrapped my arms around him. "Do you want to be alone?" He asked.

            "Only if you don't want to be with me." I shrugged.

            "Ok then." He took my hand. "Where were you off too before?"

            "The forest."

            "Why?"

            "I wanted to see if the Hippogriffs were there." I shrugged and I felt my arm get tugged back because he had stopped. "What?"

            "Seriously? I thought you were only kidding about getting close to them!"

            "No. I can. It's not that difficult. Look just follow my lead." I said because I saw them a few feet away from me. He whined slightly and I pulled him along. When they saw me with Fred they stopped doing what they were doing and walked over to us. "Bow Fred. They're very proud and won't think twice about hurting you." I whispered to him.

            "What?! So you want me to expose my neck to them so they can kill me?!" He whispered back frantically.

            "Yes. The neck is the most vulnerable of soft bit a person can show when they bow, and that shows respect to them." I yanked him down to a bowing position. "And keep eye contact." I whispered and his neck snapped up. The main hippogriff (who I call Grey Beak) came over to us and walked over to Fred passing me by so I was ok. I stood up and close to Fred so they knew he was with me and wasn't a threat (he's only a threat to himself really isn't he). After a minute of deliberation, he bowed back to him.

            "Great. Now you can stand up Fred. Slowly." He stood up slowly and I patted Grey Beak on the side of the head and he leant into it slightly.

            "That's kinda hot Brooke." Fred said and I gave him a flat look. "What?! I was saying the truth and trying to cheer you up!" He pretended to look offended and I couldn't help but chuckle.

            "Want to try and pet him?" I asked.

            "Er on that guy no thanks. No offence mate." He said to Grey Beak who looked at him with his beady eyes.

            "Why don't you try on a slightly smaller one then?" There were several babies around in the heard so I took him over to the smallest that was a year old and was fairly big already.

            "Is this the smallest?" He whispered.

            "Yeah. Look I'll hold your hand if you want." I took his hand and we walked slowly over to the baby who was looking at Fred confused. "Hey Tor." I said softly to him holding my hand out until he came over to me and I stroked his face. "Hey, how are you?" I probably sounded really weird but I didn't care, I think they could understand me. "This is my friend Fred. Promise not to eat him if he strokes you." Tor looked at me with his sparkling eyes and Fred made some weird noise. "He won't eat you really." I said to him. "Right do this slowly." I used his hand he was using to guide it to Tor's flanks and stroked him. "See? It's not so bad is it?" I said to Fred and let go of his hand slowly until he was doing it by himself.

            "Er what are you doing? He might eat me!" Fred asked really worried.

            "You're doing great!" I said encouragingly and he looked slightly pleased with himself.

            For the next hour we stroked all the hippogriffs (Fred point blank refused to stroke Grey Beak though) until Fred was comfortable around them and they had kind of accepted him. When we got back to everyone else they all looked at me worriedly and I smiled at them slightly and tried to forget about the whole 'Who's the Daddy' thing.

                                                            *

            "Right honey are you sure you want to do this?" My Mum asked for the hundredth time. Today was the day I was going to meet Snape. And I was terrified.

            "Yes."

            "Remember the plan?"

            "Yes Mum." We were going to travel by Floo Powder to Diagon Alley, one at a time so I could go last and go to the Three Broomsticks first. Then when I had seen Snape I would go to meet up with them to get a new cauldron for potions. Pretty simple really. The only hard part was making up a story for Fred as to say where I had been.

            "Right here we go." She said. My Dad wasn't coming with us. He got called into work to help out with a prisoner in Azkaban. "Everyone come on. Take a handful each so we can get going!" Everyone disappeared into the fire one at a time until there was only me and Mum left. "Good luck honey." She kissed my cheek before going into the fire shouting Diagon Alley then I was alone. I took a deep breath before standing in the fire place.

            "The Three Broomsticks!" I chucked the powder at my feet and was suddenly engulfed in the emerald flames and came out at the Three Broomsticks.

            "Hello love. How are you? What do you want?" Tom the bartender asked me smiling at me with his crooked teeth.

            "Hey Tom. I'm waiting for someone actually. Where is everyone?" I asked looking around; there wasn't another person in the pub at all apart from me and him.

            "Oh, your parents requested that I open the pub an hour after your guest arrives and then I can close it an hour later tonight. They didn't tell me why, they just told me to tell you that then leave. Are you ok Brooke? You're not in trouble are you?" He asked looking concerned.

            "No, no I'm not. It's… complicated." I concluded after a moment of thought. Haha complicated. What an understatement.

            "Well I'll be leaving now. If you want anything you know where everything is." I nodded thanks and he left. I remember helping out here when I was little once. My parents were good friends with Tom and one day there wasn't that many people in, just a lot of people from the Ministry and two or three locals so he let me help out behind bar. I've done it a couple of times since then as well when I needed the extra cash but we're never short on that but I like to lend him a hand anyway to keep busy. A slight rapping on the door made me jump and I peered out the window and saw Snape standing there looking slightly annoyed. I shook slightly and I wondered whether this was a good idea or not. He knocked smartly on the door again and that made my mind up for me and I stopped shaking and started feeling slightly angry, but still nervous and scared.

            "Come on Brooke. You can do this." I whispered to myself as I opened the door.

            "Miss Kelly? What are you doing here? Are you with your parents? I thought you were with your friends for the holiday." He said to me and walked in looking around for them. "Where are your parents?" He asked nervously.

            "In… in Diagon Alley." I stumbled over my words slightly.

            "Then do you know why they asked me to meet them here?" He asked looking confused.

            "Yeah I do…" I really didn't know how to bring this up. I thought it would be easier than this!

            "Then why did they?" He asked. I was quiet trying to find the words to say 'Yeah I know you're my biological Dad and everything else, but why did you ditch her after she had me? And why did no one think to tell me?' "Are you ok?" He asked walking over to me and I just shrugged. "Do you need to sit down?" He was being quite kind and I wondered if he was kinder to my Mum or was this the extent of his kindness. I sat down in the seat behind me and he stood over me watching me intently. We only had about 55 minutes left so I thought I had better get this over and done with. I pulled my birth certificate out of my jeans pocket and handed it to him. "What's this?" He asked.

            "Please… just read it." My eyes filled up and my voice shook. I watched him read it and saw his face change from understanding as to why is was there, to horror for some reason and confusion all in a matter of seconds. When he was done we just looked at each other not sure what to say.

            "I'm sorry." He whispered not looking at me and I was really confused.

            "Why?"

            "For causing you a lot of trouble. And for no one telling you and for not being there and wanting anything to do with you." Oh great thanks! Thanks for that! I know you can be a bastard but that was just down right cruel what you just said! I felt really angry and hurt when he said that and sat there glaring at him. "I didn't mean it that way!" He sat down opposite me gingerly. "It's obvious I don't like children, there's no denying that. And when I found out your Mother was pregnant I waned to be as far apart from it – you." He quickly corrected himself when I glared at him. "As possible."

            "Then why did my Mum say you helped out and gave her money to help?" I asked.

            "Because it – you! Was as much my mistake as hers." This talk was getting me more and more pissed off with every word he spoke and he could obviously tell and tried to sugar coat it. "I wanted to help her out and so I gave her money to get an abortion but she didn't want one so I gave it to her to get you stuff for when you were born and offered to help her put the stuff up but she didn't want my help. I had to force her to take the money in the end." We were silent for a while, thinking things over.

            "Why were you drunk that night?" I asked, my tone hard and uncaring.

            "I don't want to say."

            "I think I have a right to know. I was basically an accident who you never wanted and paid my Mum to get rid of me." I practically growled, tears prickling at the edge of my eyes but never falling. He nodded sadly and his face suddenly looked haunted with a distant memory that he tried to forget.

            "The date was 31st October. I was in my office in Hogwarts when I heard the news that the Dark Lord had attacked a family. The child survived but the man and the woman died. The woman was Lily Evans. Dumbledore told me what had happened and…" His voice cracked slightly and he looked down at a spot on the table.

            "And?" I pressed slightly in a much kinder voice.

            "I ran to her as if I could still reach her in time even though I knew I couldn't I still tried. I wanted to apologise for what I did to her and wanted her to forgive me. But all I could do was hold her close to me and cry. I ran out of there to here and tried to drink my problems away. I was so drunk I didn't have a clue what I was doing. The next morning I woke up and saw your Mother there and I felt so angry with myself and I felt I had betrayed Lily so I got out of there. A couple of months later I received a letter from your Mother saying she was pregnant and wanted to talk things over. I couldn't believe it. I thought the only woman I would ever have children with was Lily. And from when she died I made a promise with myself that I would never have a child with another."

            "Pfft. That didn't work out well did it?" I scoffed then felt instantly bad about it. "Sorry."

            "You have nothing to apologise for." He waved his hand dismissively.

            "Then why didn't you talk to them once my Mum had me?" I asked him.

            "Because I didn't want to see it – you! I wanted to see you once you were born but it was too hard and all I kept on thinking was Lily and how I felt like I betrayed her. I always wondered what our child would look like, I hoped it would look more like her than me, because let's face it, I'm not a catch." A little bubble of laughter escaped from my lips at that and he sort of smiled at me. "But I knew you would never look like her and if you looked like me you were screwed, but I'm glad you look like your Mother and nothing like me." I couldn't help but chuckle at him and he smiled back. An actual smile. One I've only ever seen once before and that was when he was looking at the picture of him and her.

            "I'm sorry for bringing this up but I wanted to know some answers and you're side of the story." I wiped my eyes on the back of my sleeve but I felt better after knowing what happened.

            "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for being you biological Dad and I'm sorry for not being around for a while after you were born and I'm just sorry for everything." He apologised looking vulnerable.

            "I'm just glad I know now. Can I ask you something else?" I asked him.

            "Anything." He half smiled at me.

            "Did you know I was your kid? I mean when I first transferred here?" He shook his head.

            "No. Your parents never sent me a picture and I was glad for it. So I had nothing to compare you to." It was quiet again and I tried to take everything in. It was so much to take in and I was getting a slight headache and damp eyes again. "Can I say something. It might sound inappropriate but I don't mean it to be."

            "Yeah sure."

            "I'm glad it was you who was my kid." I looked slightly alarmed and confused. "I mean, you are the only one who gives me an ounce of respect apart from the teachers in school and that's only because they have to, and Dumbledore just pities me."

            "What about your Slytherins?" I asked.

            "They respect me to a certain extent. Mostly because I'm their head of house and I know a lot of their parents. But you respect me for some reason nad it's more than I get from them."

            "Sorry. I'll have to respect you less then." I rolled my eyes and lounged in my chair.

            "Why do you respect me though?" He asked.

            "Well at first I wanted to make detention easier then you told me about Lily and I just had more respect for you. And it wasn't pity respect." I shrugged.

            "Ok then." We were quiet again.

            "So were do we go from here?" I asked him.

            "Carry on like normal." He suggested and I thought that sounded pretty confusing but I didn't expect to start holding hands and skipping through the school halls singing merrily or anything.

            "Fine." We got up and I headed over to the bar to tell Tom we were done.

            "This doesn't mean I won't punish you if you do wrong you know." He warned me and I saluted him.

            "Wouldn't think of it." His mouth twitched up at the side.

            "Or give you a little leeway." I nodded. "Or let you sit back with Mr Weasley."

            "Aw! Why not?" I whined.

            "Because I'm your Father and I said so." I laughed at that and even he smiled.

            "Fine." I sighed and walked over to the bar. "Hey Tom! Want me to open up?!" I shouted through to him. I heard a thump and a muffled grunt before he appeared from down the dingy corridor.

            "Sure thank you Brooke." He saw Snape standing where we had just been sitting. "Oh hello Severus." He said bitterly.

            "Tom." He said just as bitterly.

            "So were did your guest go?" He asked me.

            "Er they left just now and then I saw sir and asked him about some potions problem I had." I lied easily and unlocked the door.

            "Ok then. Thanks for that Brooke. See you soon." He said smiling at me and I returned it and went out to the back to get to Diagon Alley. I saw Snape stand next to me as I waited for the gateway to appear.

            "Have you told anyone about m being your Father?" He asked.

            "No."

            "Good." The bricks finally moved so we could walk through it and into Diagon Alley.

            "I'll see you back in school then sir." I said.

            "Bye… Brooke." Woah! The guys never called me Brooke before it's always been Miss Kelly. The guy is really making an effort! I turned round to find him and he wasn't there. I shrugged my shoulders. Must've apparatd somewhere else then. I quickly hurried to the shop where I could get my cauldron from and saw my Mum standing outside.

            "Honey! How did it go?" She asked hugging me and handed me my cauldron.

            "Thanks and fine. Awkward at fist, but then ok." I shrugged and hugged her taking the cauldron from her gratefully.

            "Well that's good isn't it?" She looked worried.

            "What's wrong Mum?" I asked her.

            "It might sound stupid and selfish but…" I understood where she was going with it.

            "Mum I still love you and Dad and I'm not silently judging you everyday ok?" I said sternly and smiling.

            "Good. I'm glad." She kissed my cheek.

            "Mrs Kelly. That's my job!" I heard Fred jokingly complain behind me and kissed my other cheek making Mum laugh. "Where have you been Brooke? I've been looking for you for and hour now."

            "Oh she went down the wrong grid and got in an argument with the manager." Mum chuckled lying easily.

            "Really? For an hour?" Fred asked looking like he wasn't quite sure.

            "Yeah. I was in Knocturn Alley and the guy was Bulgarian so I couldn't understand a single word he said. And I broke a couple of his things as I came out so he made me pay for them." I grumbled going along with it but I felt really mean for lying.

            "Oh cool! What was the shop like?" He asked.

            "Black, bleak and dreary." I said. I had been in Knocturn Alley once along time ago. I never wanted to go back there again. It was horrible and there were creepy people everywhere.

            "Oh. Ok then. So where do you want to go?" He asked taking my hand and we walked around the shops for the rest of the day after catching up with everyone. I tried to put the meeting with Snape to the very back of my mind but it didn't want to go. I guess I will just have to live with it.

Brilliant.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooooo wadda ya think? did you like it? ill tell you what they wrote on Brooke and Hermione in the next chapter, but for now please let me know what you thought of the chapter and i shall try to upload soon! byeeee =) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 82 14
Fred and George Weasley are popular boys at Hogwarts, no doubt. However, they don't know everyone at the school. When they meet Alex McWilliams their...
10K 161 25
(Book 1 in Emily Cooper series) Emily Grace Cooper is a Muggle-born witch and best friends with the Weasley twins and Lee Jordan since they met on t...
907 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...
27 2 6
Y/N Y/L/N, was a muggle born witch who became part of an untouchable trio with the Weasley twins. But when 6th year hits and the crush you've had on...