Red Room

By taileilei

"It gives me strength to have somebody else to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I ca... More

extended summary
katya
kovalΓ­k
patience
hallway
program
deceit
food
point
years
round one
round two
round three
half
narrow
natalia
romanova
twenty-eight
practice
recital
winter
solider
explanation
month
advancement
interrogation
torture
graduation
saying goodbye
Red Houses

cuffs

3.6K 127 0
By taileilei

One after the other the girls were released. The blonde who had ignored her leaving immediately after the cuffs were loosened. Her frown however remained. Identical girls following behind the slim girl in an orderly line.

No one stepped out of beat. A rhythm similar to her favorite tune echoing throughout the large room. 

As the last girl left the room, Katya remained cuffed to the bed. 

Completely alone.

Looking around she tried to figure out where she could have been but it was useless. All there was, was an industrial sized room. Two small barred windows, and a single red door.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 0 50
Nastasya Romanova attempts to kill Dreykov when her mother couldn't. But she had something that dear mom didn't when she attempted the murder of the...
296K 7.5K 29
"It's going to be one hell of a reunion." "You think?" Surrounding the events before, during, and after the 'Black Widow' film! "The Avengers weren't...
130K 3.9K 64
"𝐈 π–πŽπ'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 π˜πŽπ”π‘ 'π˜π„π’ π†πˆπ‘π‹', ππŽπ“ π€ππ˜ πŒπŽπ‘π„." Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova weren't the only girls to escape the cl...
22K 718 12
The Black Widow is a legend. Legends aren't made cheap. Shaken by the events of Civil War, Natasha Romanoff goes back to familiar ground to hide. T...