Vincent Territory

由 Random_Wordz

Highest rank - #1 in werewolf Alexis isn't the average werewolf. With a case of extreme shyness together with... 更多

Prologue
Chapter one | Escape
Chapter two | Meeting him
Chapter three | Cage
Chapter four | Escape again
Chapter five | Caught
Chapter six | Death wish
Chapter seven | Something else
Chapter eight | Well shit
Chapter nine | Deep wounds
Chapter ten | Pain and Payne
Chapter eleven | Girl talk
Chapter twelve | Dream
Chapter thirteen | Talk to me
Chapter fourteen | Lets go
Chapter fifteen | Name it
Chapter sixteen | Knock Out
Chapter seventeen | We need to talk
Chapter eighteen | Coward
Chapter nineteen | Go
Chapter twenty | Whats Mine
Chapter twenty one | Come
Chapter twenty two |
Chapter twenty three | Sister Mine
Chapter twenty four | Bright Ideas
Chapter twenty five | Lesson #1
Chapter twenty six | I'm sorry
Chapter twenty seven | You?
Chapter twenty eight | Naked truth
Chapter twenty nine | No alcohol
Chapter Thirty | Soft?
Chapter Thirty two | Lily
Chapter Thirty three | Gone
Chapter Thirty four | Stay with me
Chapter Thirty Five | Have all the fun
Chapter Thirty Six | Do I Know You?
Chapter Thirty Seven | Kill Me
Chapter Thrity Eight | Don't Run
Chapter Thirty Nine - Teddy Bear?
Chapter Forty | I need help
Chapter Forty One | I want to
Chapter Forty Two | Luchas
Chapter Forty Three | Border
Chapter Forty Four - Heat
Chapter Forty Five | Doing it
Chapter Forty Six | Breakfast
Chapter Forty Seven | Open Up
Chapter Forty Eight | Blade
Chapter Forty Nine | Stiches
Chapter Fifty | Leave
Chapter Fifty One | Fountain
Chapter Fifty Two | Fix
Chapter Fifty Three | Preparation
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty One | Maybe, Maybe not

339K 12.6K 2.2K
由 Random_Wordz

__________________

Alexis P.O.V

Payne hugged me back.

A hot pink blush covered my face.

Dear Goddess above he hugged me back!

Lying on the floor in my room I wanted to squeal and jump up and down like a crazy person but I kept it cool. The real party was going on inside me.

After our lenghtened hug I had dismissed myself unsure what else to do then came here. I had said good night and that was it.

We were leaving tomorrow.

We.

Payge, Payne and I.

I seriously couldn't wait but there still was tension between the two and that was going to create a huge problem.

They'll make up though.
Hopefully.

Rolling onto my back I looked up at the tall ceiling above me. This was my last night here.
Last night on this ground.
Last night with these horribly ugly hallways.

This was it.
And most of all, I was actually getting somewhere with Payne.
Everything was sort of falling into place but there was a massive problem with Payge being pregnant. The father was probably the blonde dude but either way, Payne would kill them all. All the men she's ever been with.

With the memory of his touch on my skin a smile crept upon my lips. Him hugging me back was probably the best thing that has ever happened in my life even though in the moment he seemed to need that hug more than I did.

I don't know exactly how long after those thoughts, sleep finally came to me and I fell into a peaceful bliss.

*****
I woke to the sound of someone knocking on my bedroom door. A little while after the door flung open to reveal a very fresh and neatly dressed Payne. In a pair of black jogger pants that hung gorgeously on his hips and a black hoodie with the hood down he looked absolutely dark and mysterious. He looked himself.
His hair was a black spiky mess on his head and he seemed to have left it free on purpose, if only he knew how hot it made him look.

"You're drooling." At that I stupidly looked down trying to see if he was right. He wasn't, and guess how foolish I must have looked trying to see my own drool. My face was on fire.

Then I realized I probably had morning hair and looked like a mess while he looked like a greek God.

Groaning and covering my face as I got up and rushed to the bathroom I heard a husky laughter follow me and I silently cursed him.

Then scolded myself for doing such. Obscene language wasn't my thing. Thanks to Payne I found myself picking up his dirty words.

"Just to be clear I wasn't drooling!" I yelled at the door whilst stripping and getting into the shower.

"Of couse you weren't." He replied dryly and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

I smiled at that. This was the fun, normal side of Payne. I had to keep him like this because in the blink of an eye it could all change.

"Are we leaving now?" I asked curiously and I felt my excitement swell inside me.

"No." My smile dropped, my heart followed. I entered the shower.

"There was a change of plans. Payge will be leaving ahead of us. We'll be leaving to make it for the party tonight."

I almost drowned. In a shower. That wasn't even on yet.
Or maybe it was a heart attack.

A party?

Faint memories with Payge asking me to help her pick out clothes came to mind and I was about to squeal with joy until I remembered Payne was still outside.

All sadness gone my thoughts went everywhere. I'd never been to a party before. I've helped cooked meals for them and clean up for them in my old pack but they'd never let me attend.

"Sounds fun." I tried to sound cool and casual but I couldn't help the way my voice went high.

I could hear his soft chuckles and then when I thought he had left he finally said, "when you're done meet me in the kitchen for breakfast."

"Okay."

A few minutes later I was finished. I'd brushed my teeth, dried my hair and changed into a pair of jeans and a grey sweater.

My stomach was doing cartwheels and my anxiety was raising. I was nervous as hell.
Seeing this happy, relaxed side of Payne was something that had me both happy and cautious because I knew at any moment he could just snap and go back to his old state.

Going through the long ugly hallways I made my way to the kitchen and pushed the door open.

I gasped.

Last night when I had been in here the window was broken with a gaping whole in its wake. The dining table was in the grassy pathway infront of where the window was and the entire room was a wreck with broken glass and splinters all over the ground.

Now.

Its as if the mess had never existed.

"Wow." I breath out taking in the view.

Then, seeing Payne on his phone I decided to busy myself.

Breakfast.

I had to make breakfast for us.

Walking over to the cabinets that were very much taller than I am I get on my tip toes and open it up.

I saw a box of pancake mix and actually got excited. As I'm about to grip the box however the kitchen door swings open and in comes Delia. The servant.

That likes my mate.

I bit back a growl. Turning my attention back to the cabinets I pull down the pancake mix and rest it on the lower counters and go to the fridge to see what other fun things I could add to the mix.

Reaching for the fridge Delia stops me with her words.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Fake concern in her voice and I almost bare my teeth at the bitch.

"Preparing breakfast. If you'll-"

"I prepare breakfast for him." She stated matter of factly and I release the door. Praying I didn't leave claw marks on it.

"Not anymore, are you forgetting you're assigned to Payge? Did the names mix you up? I think you made a mistake and got your dutties wrong. I make his breakfast." She growled lowly at me and I'm shocked to find myself not afraid or even bothered by the action.

"Now, if thats settled, you can leave. " I smile sweetly at her and turn away before she could respond.

Thing was. Even if she did respond. I didn't hear her. I was too busy making breakfast for my mate.

***************
"You cooked in your old pack?" Payne asks when he's finished eating, getting to his feet with his dishes.

I beat him to the sink with my own dishes and take his in the process getting to work on our dirty plates.

"Yeah, I had to do all the cooking in the pack house. Apparently the Alpha's mate was too precious to do such.. she might have broken a nail." I replied as I finished the last plate.

He gave me a small smile then there was silence and when I turned to face Payne he's standing by the doorway. His eyes meet mine or maybe its mine meeting his because it seems as though he's been watching me the whole time.

"What?" I ask growing nervous.

"Yesterday by the lake...." he let his words trail off as he rubs his neatly trimmed stubble on his chin. My heart sinks a bit.

"I don't want to talk about this-"

"Thats not what I was going to say. I don't need you to confess about what happened to your back, I already know. No need for you to say it out loud." He stated as if he'd prepared that speech in case I asked. I let out a nervous breath.

"What I did want to say, actually what I wanted to ask is... did you see anything?" His entire body goes rigid and his face looks a little paler.

My face heats up. He saw me looking.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to look but only once. I promise." I was blabbering like a fish out of water and my face was probably red as hell.

He is the one that was naked so technically its not my fault I looked. He should have hidden himself from me.

Payne's face flushes a light pink and I almost die at the reaction.
"No... uhm... not that. I mean.. I mean uhm .. . At the lake itself. Did you see the... wait. No .. there's no way you could have seen that. .." Now he was blabbering worse than I was and aside from my blush I was completely terrified. I have no idea how the two emotions could merge but for me, right now they did.

"I.. uhm... no. I didn't get a chance to wonder around the area. You found me just as I was about to enter the water." I couldn't help but feel a pan of disappointment at that. I really wanted to go in but a more buzzing thought was ... what was Payne getting at?

"I uhm.. Fuck." He passed a hand over his face and pinched the bridge of his nose. Now that was unnerving.

"I want to show you something." He finally spat out.

"Okay." I said nervously and he shook his head.

"No. Uhm... don't be like that...."he added.

"Like what?" I asked suddenly defensive.

"Don't think too much into this" he stated coldly and I refused to flinch at his sudden coldness.

Standing my ground I held my chin up with an almost bored expression on my face, "I know. Lets just go."

I took the lead and walked out infront of him.

We both made our way to the lake. One infront of the other and a death silence following us.

With my emotions running wild and disappointment taking over I hid everything I felt. Exactly what Payne always does.

Payne hides emotions, doesn't know how to show them and up until just now doesn't know how to express them in his words.

With great dread, fear washed over me freezing all movement.

Turning to Payne with widened eyes and shaky hands my voice trembled.

"Are you going to kill me when we get to the lake?"

A smirk pulled at his lips, his eyes darkening at the thought. He shrugged then walked ahead of me.

"Maybe. Maybe not."
_____________________

Xoxo
Random.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
461 0 15
Alexis is a werewolf but her life is a little different. She has two moms. It has never happened before but her moms are mates. She has her own mate...
8.7M 249K 43
COMPLETED What would you do if you accidentally trespassed over an Alphas territory that's known for his brutal mentality and ruthlessness? And what...