The Possessive Alpha

By lindsey_2069

"SAY IT!" Daniel yelled at me. I trembled under his touch as he yells. Daniel looks at me lust flowing throu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

6.8K 135 17
By lindsey_2069

(Daniels POV)

The kiss was soft. Simple. Precious. Bold. Amazing

She woke up kissing back lightly until I pulled away sending her into a pout.

"Come on you have work, I'll see at school tomorrow ok love?" I say simply. She frowned deeply slowly pulling herself to her feet with a groan.

I stood up picking up my phone slipping it into my back jeans pocket as I slide on my jacket and put on my shoes. I kiss her forehead before hugging her tightly.

"I have to go I love you baby"

"I love you to," she whimpered out as I headed downstairs.

I nodded slightly towards her dad and mother as they rest watching TV in the living room along with her brother and then I walk out the front door regretting leaving. I look up towards her window finding her staring down at me, so I blow her a kiss and she simply returns it. I smile sadly before walking home gulping as I enter the house instantly the alcohol scent filling my nose.

"Mom?" I call out. Normally she stays locked in my room when my dad gets drunk because he tends to become abusive... Sad I know. I've kind of gotten used to it though.

I duck as a glass bottle is thrown shattering against the walk to my left.

Great...

(Kayla's POV)

I miss him. Stupid work. Stupid world. All I want to do is be with Daniel.

Why today? Why now? First school then work. Life officially sucks. Well most of it. Having Daniel  is amazing.

I ruffle through my clothes slipping on dark blue skinny jeans along with a Friendly's bookstore tshirt and some decently wore out converse. Note to self: buy new converse.

------------

Not a finished chapter but you guys wanted something. It's summer so I can write alot more again. I'll be working on another chapter tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 100K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...