Chapter 3

I was lost in the kiss his lips perfectly sculpted to mine in the kiss. Everything was perfect. Amazing and perfect. I felt like no one else was in the world but me and Daniel. That was the frist time I relized my life was amazing, Just plain amazing. I pulled away with gentleness and just stared into his eyes seeing his filled with the only thing I wanted them to be filled woth. Love.

The bell rang and i whimpered knowing it was our time to part. Daniel kissed me lightly whispering "I'll see you tomorrow love".

I smiled and noded then I went to my locker to grab my bag. Jaimie came to me gleaming. "You found your mate!" She yelled a little to loudly.

I winced but replied "Yea and he's amazing!"

(DANIELS POV)

I loved her touch, smell, look I love everything about her. Kayla will be a perfect Luna. She's strong, beautiful, confident she's amazing.

Kyle my beta contacted me through the pack mind link telling me that there were 3 rogues spotted to the Southwest of our territory. So, I had to leave that beautiful girl and go to the underground prisons.

When I got to the prisons there were 3 male rogues which were of course injected with a small amount of wolfs-bane, so that they would be conscious but they would be weak.

I growled knowing these rogues. They were on my territory before threatening my females and pups! They are SOOOO DEAD. I looked at my  beta and yelled 'KILL THEM NOW!'

The beta nodded and did as he was told. He killed them. Well, I mean he didn't have a choice since I am his alpha and he has to obey his alpha.

I sighed gently wanting her back I wanted Kay-No! I needed Kayla. My wolf is already getting mad as hell with out her. I need to have her join my pack and her brothers can come to if they want.

I JUST NEEDED HER. I needed her touch, her scent, her smile. I needed her more then anything. She is now my life she is what my world revolves around. Her. She was my new life.

I walked out of the underground prison and I walked to her house. I needed to see her again. She was so beautiful. I loved her with all my heart. I would NEVER hurt her. It would kill me if I hurt her. I would be a horrible mate if I hurt her, BUT I will do what I need in order to keep my pack safe.

I wouldn't want to hurt her but if thats what needs to be done then I will lose her. I love her but I have a pack that relys on me to keep them safe.

I walked-no ran I ran to her house. I loved that girl and my wolf was going crazy with her not by our side. He neded his mate and I needed to mark her as mine. That is if she lets me. I knocked a few times but I got impaient and pushed open the door. I growled at the sight I saw. I saw her hugging another male.

------------------

Hey Readers,

Sorry for the short chapters. Its my first story and im working on it on my phone so no the easiest thing in the world. 

*Do You Guys Wants more of Kayla's POV or more of Daniels's POV?

*Did you guys like this chapter?

***COMMENT***