Chapter 2

I look at his perfectly sculpted face. "Mate." I said quietly unable to believe that this amazing alpha is my mate. I just stood locked to the wall by his body. I didn't object though, my wolf was purring in me loving the way his body fit perfectly to mine.

I don't know how long we stood there, all I know is that my wolf and me loved every single part of it. Finally, the teacher came out and I look at him as did Daniel.

"Mr. Evers and Miss. Knight class now!" he yelled at us and I winced under the volume he just used. Daniel stood infront of me insanely protective and I sighed.

We walked into class and Daniel took us to the back and sat beside each other. The teacher was about to object with us being next to each other but Daniel glared and he shut up.

All of class me and Dainel were doodling each other. I looked up but everything seemed so blurry. He could see my shoulders tense and he took my hand and everything went completely clear.

We held hands as we made our way to our next class which was Math and we both had it. We sat together again loving each other's company.

"Umm Kayla?" I turned to look at Daniel who is talking to me.

"Yea?" I gave him a gentle smile.

"Do you want to come over tonight?"

"I'd love to." I grinned happily and thought about what tonight is gonna be like.

I sat through class blindly not evening know one word the teacher said. I was in my own world. In the word of love. Where me and Daniel love each other.

I don't know how long I sat like that but the only thing I heard was a bell. I snapped out of 'my world' and look up. Everyone was standing and leaving so I gathered my stuff and ran out to only be pushed against a wall.

"SAY IT!" Daniel yelled at me. I trembled under his touch as he yelled. He looked at with lust flowing through his dark ocean blue eyes.

"I'm yours" I say quietly as Daniel gives me his award winning smile. He nuzzled my neck and growled at my best guy friend Mason as he came to say Hello and ask how my day was.

"MINE!" he snarled with possessiveness written out in his voice. Mason whimpered showing his respect knowing that Daniel was a very powerful alpha on the most powerful pack in the nation and 2nd most powerful pack in the world. Mason just nodded and walked off.

"Daniel, you have to understand that I'm gonna have guy friends and you can't protect me from them. They won't hurt me they are like my brothers, I know I have 2 real brothers but they are still like brothers to me." I stated as he now had me pushed against a wall.

He leaned down slowly "I want you" he mumbled before crashing his lips to mine. That was it. I was lost. Sparks were flying everywhere through out my body.

.

.

.

.

.

''''''''''''
Hope you guys liked it!!!