Opposites Attract | Kendrick...

By bigheadkaye

My Work #1 | March 2013 - July 2013 | Completed - previously known as Cartoons and Cereal, and Ignorance is... More

The Beginning
1 | Black Boy Fly
2 | The Art of Peer Pressure
3 | Backseat Freestyle / Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter's Daughter ( pt. 1 )
4 | Poetic Justice
5 | Sherane AKA Master Spliner Daughter ( pt. 2 )
6 | Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
7 | Compton
8 | The Recipe / Sing About Me ( I'm Dying of Thirst ) pt. 1
9 | Good Kid / M.A.A.D City
[R] 10 | Swimming Pools [R]
11 | Sing About Me ( part 1 )
13 | Now or Never
14 | Real
The End

12 | I'm Dying of Thirst ( part 2 )

8K 270 76
By bigheadkaye

Kendrick POV

Tonight was just suppose to be a nice and relaxing day with Jordin, but of course Xavier had to call me with bad news. How could somebody I've known all my life be gone within a matter of seconds?

If it wasn't for Demetrius bitch ass, Marcus would still be here. I swear next time I see that nigga, it's over for him. Marcus was the brother I never had, and the only person who ever had my back and understood me besides Jordin. If a nigga got a problem with one of us, then they have a problem with both of us.

I guess I wasn't the only one who seeked revenge, because Xavier called me an hour later with a whole plan thought of.

The only thing that I knew would take my mind off of all of the shit was my music. I told Jordin I was off to the studio, and I would probably be there all night. She understood, and told me to call her if I needed anything.

I took that into huge consideration, because one thing I can say about Jordin is she's down for anything. Y'all didn't think I forgot about Sherane did y'all?

When I got to the studio, I wasn't surprised to see the boys already there working on music. Since I texted Xavier the address, he should also be here in about 20 minutes.

"Aye what up nigga?" Q greeted me as I closed the studio door behind me.

"Hey," I replied as I took a sigh.

"Nigga wassup with you?"

"I just found out my friend died," I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry fam."

"It's cool."

"How did he die?" Soul asked me.

"Some bitch nigga killed him," I replied as I took a seat on the couch.

"Aw hell no! What nigga do I need to go kill for you cuz?" Rock asked me as he rubbed his hands together.

Jay Rock is the type of nigga down for anything. Growing up, he was involved in the streets, and was never afraid to put someone in check if they ever crossed the line.

"Would you really want to be apart of the plan me and his brother are coming up with?" I asked.

"Shit, anything for my brothers."

"Well I invited his brother here, so he should be here in a few minutes to talk out this plan," I replied as I took my phone from out of my pocket.

"I'm done for what ever too fam. I'm still a Hoover Crip if I need to be," Q added.

"Thanks man," I laughed.

"K. Dot you wanna come hit this? You look pretty stressed out bruh. This will make you feel better," Soul said as he lit up the blunt that he had just rolled.

"Why not," I shrugged as I made my way over to him to take a hit. Seconds later we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Rock yelled as he took a seat on the couch next to me and Soul.

Xavier suddenly walked through the door with a wave of sadness plastered across his face. You could tell he had been previously crying just by how red and puffy is eyes were.

"I'm here," he sighed as he took a seat down on the couch across from us. "Hey everybody."

"Wassup," the guys replied in unison.

"Xavier, this is Q, Soul, and Rock - y'all, this is my friend brother. His name was Marcus by the way," I introduced them.

Xavier quickly dapped everyone up as he let out a long sigh.

"Xavier, the guys said they'll help with what ever - they can be trusted."

"Alright cool. So basically we just running into his spot and taking him out. I really just came here to have company. I can't cope with shit by myself."

"What's the dude name we killing?" Rock asked as he kicked his feet up on a nearby ottoman. I couldn't believe the thought of killing someone actually made them comfortable.

"Demetrius."

"Wait, what's that nigga last name?"

"Moore."

Ironically, Rock and Q both exchanged a weird look and then looked back at Xavier.

"Aye cuz you sure you don't want to kill him now shit cause we can go! Me and Rock got unfinished business with that nigga," Q yelled as he jumped out of his seat hype.

"What you mean by history? How y'all know him?" Xavier asked curious.

"Him and his friend Ricardo stole some money from out of my grandmother crib. When she threaten to call the cops, they took her. I of course went to go kill 'em, but his bitch ass cousin Sherane called the cops and I had to serve some time for 'attempted murder'. Shit pisses me off every time I think about it."

Q had never told me this stuff before, so I was surprised to hear something like this coming from his mouth. Well not necessarily surprised, but caught off guard. I wonder if he knew Sherane on a personal level.

"Q is like my brother, so his grandma is my fam too. If Q want his head I do too damn it," Rock added as Xavier sat there with a shocked expression on his face. I guess I'm not the only person who was surprised by this.

"I'm sorry about your grandma," Xavier said to Q.

"I am too," I added.

"Thanks. Its cool, it's just I was really close to her so for Demetrius to just take her from me for no apparent reason and I still haven't done shit about it pisses me off."

"How do you know Sherane?" I asked.

"Don't even get me started on her," he replied as he rolled his eyes. Out of no where Soul began laughing, and for a moment I forgot he was even here - due to how quiet he's been being occupied with his weed.

"She fucked the whole team man," Soul laughed. "Not even gone lie, it was good too."

"I swear my nigga! K. Dot how you know her?"

"Man I use to want to fuck with her, but then of course she had to set me up with Demetrius."

"Damn cuz! Did you even get you some dussy?" Soul asked.

"Hell no I ain't get no dussy. I was mad too!"

"Was? What you mean was? You still need to be mad! You still need to go get you some Sherane cause she got that good good homie," Q laughed.

"I got a girl now and she got that great great."

"Oh shit K. Dot hit y'all with that great great," Rock laughed.

"Not great great!" Soul yelled.

"Damn cuz is it that good?" Q asked.

"Even though I only hit it one time, yeah."

"What you mean one time?"

"You need the dussy in your life!" Soul yelled. "It's healthy for you."

"She just now feeling comfortable with loosing her virginity. I was suppose to get some dussy a few hours ago but then Xavier called me with the bad news."

"Damn why you do him like that cuz?" Q asked Xavier.

"I'm sorry cuz," Xavier laughed.

"It's coo, but don't do it again!" I joked.

"So when are we gone meet this girlfriend of yours with the good dussy?" Rock asked. "Correction - great dussy."

"Y'all hungry? I know I'm hungry! I can ask her to bring us something."

"Yeah tell her bring us some McDonalds cuz! And Tell 'er wear something nice for ya' boy," Q replied as he popped his collar.

"Man you are stupid," I replied as I dialed Jordin's number.

She picked up on the second ring, and of course she agreed to slide through for me and the boys. I told her I would pay her back when she gets here, but Soul insisted on paying since he ordered the most shit. This nigga alone ordered a number one, three apple pies, two packs of cookies, and a McFlurry. This nigga must have really had the munchies!

For the rest of the time as we waited for Jordin to get here, they asked me a million and one questions about her, then eventually we got serious and went back to the subject of Demetrius. We came up with a whole plan of killing him after the funeral that his mom had scheduled two days from now.

Since Soul really doesn't want to do anything serious, he's scheduled to be the look out. Q and Rock is going to be the guys taking what ever they can find and helping me clear up the evidence afterwards. And Xavier of course is the one who's going to kill him.

It felt so weird to actually talk about killing him, but thank God I'm not the one planned to pull the trigger. I don't think I could live with the thought of knowing that I took someone life. Let's just hope we do a good enough job of cleaning up the evidence.

"Where great great at?" Soul asked. "A nigga hungry."

"That's a good question," I laughed. It's been at least an hour since I got off the phone with her.

"My food better be hot or I'm not gone like her cuz," Q said as he gave me the duck lips.

As if it was on cue, Jordin suddenly walked through the door with two bags of McDonalds in her hands.

"Hi Kendrick and Xavier, and um Kendrick friends," she giggled as she nervously looked around the room and made her way over to me.

"Took you long enough," I replied as I pulled her into my lap.

"There was a long line, and then I got lost getting here!" She let out a long sigh as she sat the McDonalds bags down on the table next to me and gave me a kiss.

"K. Dot about to get some dussy tonight, or na'?" Soul questioned in a sing-song voice with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and chucked as I grabbed the bags and took my order out.

"So I'm guessing this is great great?" Q asked as he got hype.

"Yes this is her," I laughed as I passed the bag to him, then passed the other one to Soul. Everything in the other bag was of course his. "Jordin this is Q, Soul, and Rock - y'all this is my girl Jordin."

"Wassup," Rock greeted her.

"Hey beautiful," Soul smiled.

"Heyyyy great great," Q laughed.

"Hi," Jordin replied in a awkward tone. "So is there an insider I don't know about?"

"Yeah but it's not important," I smiled. "What's more important is the temperature of our food. Thank God it's hot - messing with your slow ass!"

"Man shut up and cough up my money!"

"I got it," Soul spoke up as he took a 50 dollar bill from out the pocket of his jeans.

"Thanks," Jordin said as she took the money and placed it in her pocket. "What happened to you paying me?"

"He offered to pay since he ordered the most shit."

"Oh so Soul the one who's high?"

"You can't tell this nigga smoke just by his lips?" Q joked.

"Man fuck you," Soul replied as he took a bite of his burger.

For the rest of the time of us being in the studio, we talked about any and everything, and cracked jokes on each other. I'm so thankful to have friends in my life that I can consider family, because now days it's hard to find people like that. Over these past few days, me and the boys have gotten closer, both personally, and musically. I'm excited to be working on a project with then that will be ready to be released some time next year, and so far I've gotten a lot of positive feed back from their fan base - which is something that I'm also thankful for.

After all the fun and games was over, we went over the final layout of the plan to take out Demetrius. Although Jordin felt uncomfortable after we first explained the plan, she eventually agreed to distract Sherane, and bribe her into not not stitching. Knowing Sherane - she most likely won't fall for anything Jordin is going to try to fool her with, so she might just have to knock some sense into her - literally. Jordin wants to fight Sherane anyways, so now is the perfect chance.

After we were finished talking about the plans, Xavier eventually went home to have some time to his self - which was completely understandable. I still couldn't believe Marcus was really gone - but pretty soon, we'll get our justice for him and this will all be over. After Xavier left, me and the boys worked on some more music for our project, and we even got Jordin to sing for us! She didn't have a Mariah Carey voice, but she could definitely hit a few notes! She agreed to lay down the back ground vocals of the current song we were working on, and it matched perfectly behind the bars that each of us had laid on the track.

Once we were finished putting on the finishing touches, the boys decided to go hit up a club, but I decided to stay behind and finish up some of the personal songs I was working on. What other way of getting my own fan base than releasing some songs?

By only the second song, Jordin started being a distraction. I was really trying to focus on my work, but when my needs need to be fulfilled, they can't be ignored. She was in the corner of the room looking bored anyways.

Jordin POV

"Jo' why you look bored?" Kendrick asked me as he rested the Beats that were on his head - around his neck.

"Because I am. You're suppose to be entertaining me!"

"My music ain't entertaining?"

"I hear that every day Kendrick."

"So how exactly am I suppose to entertain you?"

"You could start with finishing off what you started earlier to day," I said with a devilish smirk as I kicked off my shoes.

I honestly couldn't wait to experience the feeling of sex again. It was a feeling that was unexplainable, and definitely felt good. No, I'm not really ready for a child, but when the time does come, I know Kendrick will be right there with me through it all.

"Is that so?" he smiled as he hung the Beats around the microphone stand and exited the booth.

"You do have a condom right?" I asked as he went to go lock the door, then made his way towards me.

"Yeah it's one in my pocket. Your little ass is lucky cause it's my last one," he chuckled as he climbed on top on of me.

He slid my pants and underwear off in one swift motion, then tossed them to the side. He continued on to my shirt and bra, as I then proceeded to undress him too.

"This will be only your second time and you wet already!" Kendrick smirked as caressed my thighs.

I rolled my eyes with a smile as he then began to work. I felt him glide his tongue around every inch of my insides as my body began to shiver. It felt absolutely amazing to feel all of this over again, and it even felt better than the first time. My back instantly arched when he began sucking on my clit - which was something he definitely didn't do the first time. Just when I felt myself about to release - he stopped.

"What was that for?" I yelled.

All I got in reply was a smirk as he tore open the condom, then slid it on. I swear it looked like he grew an extra two inches since the first time!

"I love teasing you," he chuckled as he then slid the tip in, took it out, then repeated.

"I see," I sighed as he crashed his lips on mine, then forcefully pushed everything inside. I swear I felt him poking the inside of my stomach with each stroke.

He picked up his pace as his hands explored my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist, but that only caused him to go deeper and even faster. I couldn't even maintain my moans and I'm pretty sure as loud as I was, the whole building could probably hear us. Kendrick suddenly placed my legs around his shoulders, picked me up, then slammed me against a nearby wall.

The feeling was nothing like I had ever felt before as I felt it hard to breathe. I knew he was experienced, but not this damn experienced! Kendrick had me in every position you can think of!

About an hour into our little session, Kendrick rolled from on top of me and laid beside me as he caught his breath. This nigga was breathing harder than me! I was definitely sore, and I couldn't even feel my legs!

"Not too bad for only your second time," Kendrick smiled as he kissed me.

"I'm becoming a pro at this what do you mean?" I laughed.

"You could barely keep up with all the positions I flipped you in."

"Psh' what ever. I did keep up."

"What ever you say Jo'," he rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around me. "You know we gotta clean the studio right? The boys gone get mad at us."

"Fuck yo' boys. I'm not cleaning shit."

"The 'D' got you feeling powerful I see."

"Man fuck you," I laughed as I pushed him off of me.

"Again? You ready for round two already?"

"Kendrick I can't stand your ass!"

"I love you too," he chuckled as he gave me a kiss then pulled me into his arms.

Kendrick POV

Marcus funeral was held at a local church that him, Xavier, and their mom attended every now and then, and the church was pretty spacious. Although the church was fairly big, some people even had to stand up around the perimeter of the room! I couldn't even tell you how many people were there in support of him, but that goes to show just how much Marcus was loved. Almost all of his family on both his mother and father side was there in attendance, a few guys from Centennial attended to show their condolences, and of course the boys came like they promised they would. Not only did they come; Leaf, Light Switch, and Band-Aid also showed.

I told myself that I wasn't going to cry when the day of the funeral came, but my words back fired on me. I was good all the way until the church choir got up to sing 'Going Up Yonder' and I saw him that one last time in his casket. I couldn't help but to let the tears fall as I wished that all of this shit was just a dream and Marcus would just wake up.

But this is reality.

After the funeral was over, the church served dinner to anyone who didn't want to go to the actual grave site. I wouldn't be able to actually see them lower him into the ground, so I decided to stay behind to take my mind off of the countless thoughts that flooded my mind.

The boys thought that now would be the perfect time to talk over the plan before heading over to Demetrius house to actually put it in effect. Leaf, Light Switch, and Band-Aid tagged along.

Once upstairs in the fellowship hall of the church, we discovered baked chicken, macaroni and green beans on the menu. I personally wasn't all that hungry, but you can never pass up free food. Everyone except for Xavier grabbed a plate, then found a table big enough to hold us - in the far corner of the room to discuss the plans.

Leaf, Light Switch and Band-Aid was no where near surprised when we explained the plan to them. They actually wanted to take Demetrius out too, but never really had the guts to - but they did agree to help with what ever they could. Most likely it wouldn't be easy to take him out. Knowing Demetrius, he'll put up a hell of a fight, and nine times out of ten Ricardo will be with him.

Nine niggas against two? I think we can do it though.

"Man I can't wait to see that punk so I can make him feel the same pain that Marcus felt in the moment of him dying," Xavier cried as his hands shook uncontrollably.

He was the only one who couldn't bring his self to eat something. The thought of killing Demetrius within a matter of hours was making his heart race. Although we were still technically still inside the church, Xavier could careless about the words that rolled off his tongue.

"If that nigga wanna fire bullets at my brother, I can do the same damn thing!"

"Zai are you sure you don't want me to get you a plate of food?" I asked him as I rubbed his back to calm him down.

"Fuck eating. What I'm sure about is killing that nigga!"

"Shit lets go! I'm ready to ride cuz!" Q yelled with a mouth full of food.

"Man y'all cussing and stuff in the house of God - we just need to get out of here before God come down and get us on the real," Jay Rock said as he pushed his now empty plate to the side.

"I mean if you think about it, all sin is equal Rock," Soul said as he fixed his shades that rested on the tip of his nose.

"He does have a point," Jordin butted in.

"I mean we are talking about taking someone's life within a matter of hours - which is a sin. And I'm not no genius or nothing, but doing drugs is a sin and I plan on smoking as soon as all of this is over. So it doesn't matter what type of sin you commit because at the end of the day - sin is sin."

Soul was lying to his self when he said he wasn't a genius. That nigga knew exactly what he as talking about. He it right on the nail. What he said was indeed true, and Jay Rock had nothing to say afterwards.

"Not trying to interrupt y'all Jesus talk, but can we go kill Demetrius and get this shit done and over with? The fact that this nigga is still breathing isn't sitting too well with me."

"Too late," we heard a female voice from behind us say.

We all instantly turned around to see Sherane in a red dress that barely covered her ass, with her arms folded. By the looks of her face, she was obviously pissed off.

"What the fuck you mean it's too late?" Xavier yelled as he stood up to her.

"Why the fuck are you cussing inside the church?" she yelled back.

I heard Jordin crack a fake laugh as she shook her head.

"Why are you even here?" I asked as I stood up to her too. "What do you mean it's too late?"

"Thanks to y'all punk asses, he's locked up now serving life! Demetrius didn't even pull the trigger, Ricardo did!" she yelled as I saw tears starting to fall from her eyes.

"That has got to be the biggest lie you've told yet," Leaf said as he stood up too. "I was right there watching everything unfold!"

"I was right beside him and saw with my own eyes that Demetrius pulled the trigger!" Switch yelled.

"You only lying because ya' cousin a bitch nigga. You just don't want to admit it," Band-Aid laughed.

"Just like you," Jordin smirked.

Sherane's face was priceless as we all laughed. You could tell she was salty.

"For the record, he really did get locked up," she spat as she switched off with a flip of her weave.

Maybe what she said was true, but knowing Sherane she probably was lying just to protect the safety of her bitch ass cousin that she loved oh so much.

"Man what the fuck!" Xavier yelled as he pushed over a chair. You could tell he was heated now just by the look in his eyes. "What she mean he locked up? This just fucks up everything!"

"So what we gone do my nigga?" Q asked.

"Bruh we can go right now I don't give a fuck!" Switch yelled.

"Fuck I'm tired of this shit! I'm tired of fuckin' running, I'm tired of this shit, my brother homie!" Xavier cried.

Just as Xavier was about to reach into the pocket that contained the gun - an older woman approached us with a concerned look on her face. The woman had to be at least in her 80's, but she was quick to grab to Xavier to calm him down.

"Is that what I think that is? I know that's not what I think that is," the woman said as her eyes widened at the bulge in his pocket.

The woman suddenly removed her hands from Xavier's arms as she took a moment to look at each of us. I felt so nervous, I wish Jordin was here to comfort me. She slipped away to the bathroom less than five minuets ago. I had no idea of what the woman was going to say to us.

"Why are you so angry? See, you young men are dying of thirst. Do you all know what that mean? That means you all need water - holy water. You all need to be baptized with the spirit of the lord. Do y'all want to receive God as you all personal savior?"

All of us nervously looked at each other as we struggled to figure out what to say. Thank God Jordin suddenly showed up, but her face was priceless as she had a questioning look plastered across her face. The woman motioned for Jordin to join the circle as we all eventually went with the flow and nodded our heads yes.

"Okay. Repeat after me," the woman said as she motioned for us to join hands. We did as she said, and repeated word for word everything thing that came from her mouth.

"Lord God,

I come to you a sinner

And I humbly repent for my sins

I believe that Jesus is Lord

I believe that you raised him from the dead

I will ask that Jesus will come to my life

And be my Lord and Savior

I receive Jesus to take control of my life

And that I may live for him from this day forth

Thank you Lord Jesus for saving me with your precious blood

In Jesus name,

Amen."

"Alright now, remember this day - the start of a new life. Your new life," the woman replied with a smile as she suddenly walked away.

I found it ironic that I actually felt something inside of me change. I don't think I was the only one either - because by the looks of the boys face they were enlightened too.

"Wait!" Xavier yelled as he wiped his face free of any tears.

The woman suddenly stopped to face us again. Xavier quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out the gun with a sweaty palm. He handed to the woman as she smiled and thanked him.

"You made the right choice young man."

With that - she was off.

"Maybe it was God. Think about it - if you would have went and killed him you would have to live with that for the rest of you life. What if you did and something bad resulted from it? You may have been the one sentenced to life," I said as I looked him straight in to his eyes.

He looked away from me as the tears fell harder than ever from his eyes.

"Yeah," Q sighed as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Even though we came up with our own plan, Maybe it was God's plan to stop us."

I saw Xavier smiled a little as we all embraced him in a hug and thought about what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 9 14
Bad or SKEPPY if YOU read this I am deeply concerned. this is BASED off of JEALOUSY KILLS. It's a skephalo story.READ ITT!! ° start- March 7th 2024 °...
31.3K 13.1K 36
- PUBLISHED ON ESTORY - - PUBLISHED ON MOBORRADER - - PUBLISHED ON TELL - - PUBLISHED ON IREADER - THE EMOTIONAL TEEN SERIES: FINESSE (BOOK 1) Ikeolu...
36.6K 1.6K 43
Not everyone's trust issues come from failed relationships. Sometimes, it comes from the family and friends closest to us. Griffin Miller and Parker...
2.8K 290 27
There is a new artist signed to T.D.E. She has been working under Dr.Dre for 2 years getting ready for her chance to change the world. With her troub...