I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

We

568 31 4
By sullicoupleshipper17

Sehun kept looking for her here and there, but it made him more brun in fire, he couldn't find her easily. The sun went down bit by bit, Sehun was going to crazy for his missing wife. He used the flashlight in his phone when it got dark.

" Sulli!", he shouted her name while his eyes were roaming around.

" S..ehun..", he heard that soft muffle from his left sight.

The light immediately went to the place where the voice came from, " Sulli?", " Where are you, Ssul?".

" I.. I'm.. here..", Sehun immediately ran towards there.

" Where? I can't find you.", he said, he was totally frustrated.

" I.. I.. Here..", said Sulli weakly. Sehun looked beside him and found her sitting weakly beside a big stem.

" Ssul!", he immediately ran towards her and hugged her. Sulli hugged his neck so tightly, same went with Sehun.

" You know how much I worried?", he said between the hug.

" I.. I'm afraid..", she said, Sehun couldn't scold her anymore after finding how much she was being weak and helpless.

" Alright.. It's ok.. I'm here, with you..", he said rubbing her back.

" Why did you leave that place?", he asked when Sulli seemed to be ok.

" I left to find you.. You took too long.. So I thought something bad happened to you.. I lost my way since my head is dizzy. Finally, I ended up sitting here.", she said.

" .. I'm sorry.. .. Let's go back ..", he said and helped her to stand up properly.

They started walking, producing the sound of cracking leaves, Sulli kept clingy to him more, and Sehun never released her from his arms.

Suddenly, Sulli stopped walking. " Why? What's wrong?", he asked worriedly, while she was bending her upper body down.

" My tummy.. Agh.. It's hurt..", she said, so in the weak tone. Sehun felt like a big stone hit his head, she couldn't be hurt, any parts of her body, especially in her belly. She was sweating for bearing the large pain. Sehun kneeled down while his back was facing her.

" Get on my back.", he said and Sulli followed his words, she couldn't refuse his offer, she was too weak to walk on her own.

" Hold on me tight. I'll bring you to somewhere your pain can lose, as soon as possible..", he said, Sulli wrapped her arms around his neck.

To be his honest, he didn't know where to go, even though he knew he should bring her to a hospital. But he didn't know there's a hospital around this forests and mountains. The fate was sometimes cruel to him, he even fell down on his knees while carrying her on his back. It's not because Sulli was heavy, but because his legs were aching as he walked all the time to find her. But he tried to get up hardly, his mind was all on her. He didn't aware to take care whether his body was aching or not. He needs to take care of his wife and his baby.

Fortunately, he found a house at the end of the mountain. It's already night, so there was no bus around. But he need to bring her to somewhere she can rest, then he headed to that japanese house.

" Excuse me? Is there anyone else?", he knocked the wooden door hardly while she was already unconscious on his back.

A middle age woman came to open the door, " What can I help you?", she asked when she saw Sulli on his back, unconsciously.

" I need to bring her to a doctor. But I can't find any houses or hospitals around here, except this.", said Sehun catching his breathe.

" What's happening to the girl?", she asked.

" She's pregnant. But she said her belly is aching.", he answered hurrily.

" Ok.. So take her into the house.", the woman said and opened the door wider. Sehun entered the house and followed the woman. They had to pass the yard and went into a room in the wooden house. Sehun laid her down on the sheets which were lying on the wooden floor. The woman left the two without a word.

Sehun held her hand tight and wiped her sweat off. After a while, the slide door opened, the woman came in, but with a man in her age.

" How many months her pregnancy is?", the man asked after sitting beside Sulli, opposite to Sehun.

" Over two months.", he answered. The man took Sulli's hand and checked her pulse.

After doing what he needed to do, he looked up to the worried Sehun, " She's just too weak for the disadvantage of her pregnancy. She'll be fine in the next moring. .. She's still young, right?", the man asked.

" Yeah..", Sehun nodded, at least he could calm himself down.

" That's why.. Her body is still unable to resist all of the pains..", he said.

" How's our baby?", Sehun asked.

" It's fine too..", he said, Sehun nodded and sighed heavily.

" He's my husband.. He's a physician.", the woman said.

" Ah.. Yeah.. Thanks..", Sehun bowed a bit to the man.

" Are you the travellers?", he asked.

" Yeah.. We came from Korea.", Sehun said in the polite way.

" You can rest here tonight, if you want.", the woman said.

" Really? .. Thanks so much.", Sehun smiled.

When the flowers of sun passed over her, Sulli opened her eyes slowly to find that she was in an unfamiliar room. But she could guess where it was, it must be somewhere Sehun took her to. Thinking to Sehun, she averted her eyes beside her, found Sehun sleeping on the floor beside her, hugging himself without any sheets over him.

" Sehun, wake up.", she shook his arm a bit. Sehun slowly rubbed his sleepy eyes, when he saw Sulli already sitting, he immediately got up like her.

" You awake? Are you ok? Is there anywhere hurt?", he asked worriedly.

" I'm ok.. Why are you sleeping on the floor?", she asked.

" Ah.. It's .. I unknowingly fell asleep while watching you all night.", said Sehun and he yawned. Sulli sighed, she was happy to have a careful husband, but she felt sorry for that he was tired for her.

She removed the sheet from her and said, " Come here.".

" Why?", Sehun asked, dumbly.

" You need to sleep more. Let's sleep again, the morning is still young.", said Sulli. A smile formed on his lips and he moved into the sheets. After Sehun had laid down, she covered themselves with the sheet.

It's hard to sleep together on the small sheet, but it isn't hard for them at all. She jostled into his chest while Sehun was wrapping his hand around her, one hand being her pillow.
How lovely they were...

After saying goodbyes to the elder couple, they left that place. They used the bus to go back to their hotel.

" How's your feeling? Are you still dizzy?", he asked when they arrived back to their room, it's already noon.

" Not anymore.. I feel so good, like fresh..", Sulli lied on her bed, facing the white ceiling.

" Really? .. But what to do? I'm not ok.", said Sehun, lied down beside her, his hand supporting his head while he was looking at her with a smile.

" Why? What's wrong?", Sulli asked in the worried tone.

" I feel so tired for taking care of you all night..", said Sehun.

" Really? What can I do for you? You need some medicines?", she asked worriedly after changing her position into sitting.

" Yes.. I need some tonics..", said Sehun, lying her down on the bed, again, holding her shoulders.

Sulli just blinked her eyes rapidly when Sehun was admiring her, on top of her, already. But she closed her eyes when he bent down closer to her face until their lips met. Now, she chould understand what his tonic meant. His hand reached up to cup her face while their lips were still connecting. Their kiss was a long passionate kiss, he kept caressing her pinky cheek along the kiss.

Sulli slowly opened her eyes when his lips pulled away from hers slowly. They stared at each other with the full of affection, lips smiling to each other.

" I'm hungry..", said Sulli like a kid, Sehun chuckling at her cuteness.

" Ok.. Let's go to the restaurant.", said Sehun and slowly emerged from her and Sulli too. Sehun put the woolen hat on her head and held her hand into his, then they left for lunch.

" Is it good?", Sehun asked smiling while looking at Sulli who was enjoying the japanese noddle.

" Inn.. It's really delicious.", she said chewing her food.

" Maybe, you can eat well now.. Your appetite comes back..", he said, too smiling.

" Yeah..", nodding her head, she couldn't stop eating right then. And it made him to be satisfied, he always wants her to be like that, chummy and active, not weakly and glumly.

" .. Sehun.. How about our collage?", Sulli asked suddenly, her smile faded away now.

" What do mean by that? .. Of course, we'll start our collage after this month.", said Sehun, then he fed himself.

" No.. I mean.. How will I face the people?", she said holding her tummy. Now, Sehun realized what she wanted to mean. His hand moved to hold her hand on the table.

" It's ok.. I'll be there, you're not alone..", he said, squeezing her hand gently.

" .. But.. there'll be no Dasom, Chorong and Taehyung like before.. I'm sure that people will be mocking at me for my tummy is bigger day by day.", said Sulli.

" Sulli.. Pregnant women can also study freely like the normal girls. You don't need to worry about that.", said Sehun.

" It'll be that easily..?", she said in the low tone.

" Believe me.. You'll be ok.. and we'll be ok..", said Sehun, learning a faint smile from the wife.

Sehun and Sulli decided to visit around the Tokyo city at night. They headed to the Tokyo tower first. It's wrapped in a the wram light at night, so amazing view for the couple. They took the pictures and also asked a person, walked pass by them, to take a picture of them with the tower. They were wearing their warm clothes with the woolen hats over their heads.
They're really a cute couple.

After leaving the tall tower, they went to the Skytree which is painted in a circus of lights every evening. They were enjoying their honeymoon well. No one could know how much they were happy for each other.

When they went back, they decided to walk around the streets of this metropolis at about 10 p.m. Far from being a city that never sleeps, Tokyo can get surprisingly quiet at night. As they walked, the buildings aiming for the sky and the sidewalks seem to be asleep.

" It's too silent, isn't it?", said Sulli.

" Yeah... It's more silent than in Korea..", Sehun nodded in agreement.

" If I come here alone, I'll be afraid to death..", said Sulli.

" Why?", Sehun scoffed.

" Of course, I'm afraid. What if some radom guys kidnap me?", said Sulli, even her imagine made her chill.

Sehun smirked and said, " I didn't know that you're afraid just of your imagination.. I thought Choi Sulli is a brave girl..".

" It could be before I lost my memory.. Now I'm not the same.. I've changed a lot, including my nut.", said Sulli.

Sehun's face fell, " .. Right.. You've changed a lot..", he murmured.

It's too late to set the things up into normal even if she can get her memory back, because they're already we.

The three of them are we...

_______________________________

I'm sorry for this boring chapter. And I'm sorry for that bad writing about Japan. I don't know much about that places in Japan since I'm not Japanese. I wrote it just with my imagination, so the places can be wrong..*Bow*

LUV U ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 17
You: And I hate you for making my life difficult. Sehun: Love and hate are divided by a thin line. You won't even realize when did you cross it alrea...
7K 314 9
She's in love with him.. Madly in love with him. She could burn the whole world if it tried to come between them. She's rude, she's aggressive but wi...
3.4K 323 72
Two souls meet for a reason. They have different backgrounds. One from the common people and one from the royal family. They have been through a lot...
2.7K 157 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...