The Rich Kid (sXs)

By lyethefry

(Stud×Stud) Queen's that girl. You know? The one in every movie and every book that's the poor girl with the... More

X | Disclaimer
X | Prologue
2 | The Baby Project
3 | Let The Project Begin
4 | True Colors
5 | New York?
6 | Family
7 | Surprise
8 | What's The Temperature?
9 | Lust or Love?
10 | Who Knew
11 | Jealous or...?
12 | Positive
13 | Perfection
14 | Trouble in Paradise #1
15 | Trouble in Paradise #2
16 | Half Truths
17 | Just Friends?
18 | Baby Mama
19 | Noche De Cita

1 | I'm The New Kid

12.3K 438 118
By lyethefry

1 | I'm The New Kid

-(Queen in the media.) Hi, everyone! All Rights Reserved. There cannot be any copying or plagiarism of this book orrrr..... yeah, just don't do it. This book is completely made up and any people or events resembling to real people are merely a coincidence. Everything that comes from this book is completely from the authors imagination. Also, none of these pictures are mine. They are pictures found off of the public web. So, with that being said. . .comment and enjoy!

____

-  Unknown P.O.V.  -

"Mr. Wardlock, do you take Ms. Mengele as your lawfully wedded wife?" The vow keeper asked my step father, as I itched in the hot dress. Believe me, this is the first and last time I will be wearing one.

David, my step dad, looked at my mother with a grin. "I do." He said, and that's when my life changed forever. . .

~One month later~

"Ms. Queen. Its time for you to get up for your first day to go to your new school." One of the maids came into my room, opening the blinds. The extremely bright sunshine blinding me only temporarily.

"Okay, Cindy. Thank you." I smiled her way, as she nodded and walked out.

I sat on the bed, just wrapped in my covers, for what seemed like a good twenty minutes before I actually got out of bed. Afterwards, I got in the shower, did my usual routine, and picked out an outfit.

I pushed past all the girly things in my closet. David, my step father, had bought all this girly stuff. I think it was to make me like him more but it ended up doing the opposite. It just showed me how much he didn't really know me.

Finally, once I had gotten to the back of the closet I found my real clothes.

"Its almost seven, baby, hurry up." My mom's head popped through the door and I nodded towards her.

"Morning to you too." I playfully scoffed while she laughed a little.

"Good morning, baby. Sorry Queen. I've just been a little out of it lately trying to.... adjust."

Mom's marriage was bitter-sweet. I knew we needed the money like crazy but we aren't gold-diggers if that's what you're thinking. Its actually the opposite.

The first month Mom and David were dating, she wouldn't take a penny from him but once she "fell in love"-- as she said-- with him there was no turning back and it was like everything just went by so fast but in slow motion all at the same time. If that makes any sense...

•••

"Alright, here's your destination. Have a great day Miss Queen." My driver, Dennis said.

I grinned his way even though butterflies were circling inside of my stomach and nervousness took over my body.

"You do the same Dennis." I waved back at him as I got out.

"Have a nice first day." I believe I heard him say as he pulled off.

I enhaled a deep breath and took in the large castle of a school. You could probably fit four of my old schools inside of this place. What the fuck!

"Lost?" Someone asked and I looked over from where the voice had came from.

"Huh?" I said when I laid eyes on the only other person close enough to say it to me. It was a girl. A stud in fact. She was gorgeous and handsome at the same time. Not many girls could do that. She had those boyish ways about her that all studs do, but also you could see the girly hints to her character as well.

"I asked if you were lost." She chuckled. I could tell that her confidence was through the roof, just by the way she stood.

"Oh. Uhm, this is my first day here." I shoved my hands in my pockets as the cold air bit at my bare arms. I must have left my jacket in the car.

"Oh, you must be new in town?" She looked at me. "What's your name?" She questioned.

"Uh... its Queen. What about you?" I said dodging the first question. I didn't want anybody here to be judging me from my past because this school was really high class and I was positive that I would meet some stuck up snobs here.

"Queen? Really? I like that name." She smiled. "Mines Kayla but just call me Kay."

I nodded with a small smile. "Yeah, I don't know what my mom was on when she had me." I chuckled. "But I'm kind of lost. Do you think you could show me around?" I asked. "If you don't mind, of course." I added.

"Of course. Come on." Kay put her arm on the small of my back as we began to walk then quickly removed it when I looked at her funny.

She seemed a little too friendly, but I'm not into studs so...

•••

"Alright, so here's the girls bathroom and here's the gym. This is the locker room and that's the cafeteria and..." Kay went on and on about where everything was, pointing in random directions that I knew I would soon forget.

"Pass me your schedule. Let's see what classes we have together." She said, then this group of studs walked by but one caught my attention. She- Let's just say she was an eye stopper.

When we made eye contact I quickly looked away but I could still feel her gave on me. I don't know if she was trying to figure out who I was or what, but I suddenly felt self-conscious under her menacing gaze.

Some of her shoulder length curls hung in front of her face, making her more attractive. Her brown eyes piercing into my souls and her dimpled chin just made me question if I really do, only like fems.

Wait. What am I saying? I'm only into fems... I think. I mean- ugh. Never mind.

"Who are they?" I whispered to Kay. She looked over at the group of studs then back at me.

"Oh, those are the richest kids in school. Pretty much everyone here is rich but those kids..." She trailed off, pointing at them with my schedule paper,"...are like made of gold rich. Like, you see that one in the middle?" She asked me, referring to the girl I couldn't keep my eyes off of and vice versa.

I nodded. "Well, she could buy me and you and make us her maids. Yes, that much money." She informed me and I looked at her kind of astonished. Maybe she was just exaggerating.

I don't know.

"You sure about that because my step- uh, my dad has a lot of money." I said.

"You sure about that? Her family was like, born into royalty or something. I'm sure her outfit costed more than my car."

"You talk about her like she's a god. What's so special about her just because she has a little more money than everyone else? Everyone's rich here and she's just a person." I shrugged.

"Just a person?!" She nearly yelled.

"Whow, calm down horsey. Yield." I put my hands up, trying to calm her down. She was slowly turning red.

...Okay?

"Look, let me show you who her father is." Kay said getting her phone out. After her swiping and scrolling through her phone she flashed the screen in my face. When I noticed the man's face my eyes went wide.

"Oh shit.. That's Mark Rivers. The actor?" (A/N:!made up actor lol) Are you- is that- ...what?!" I asked kind of too loud as eyes widened at the sudden information. I gained a few stares my way.

"Uhm... " Kay trailed off. "I think we need to go." She said noticing the eyes of the bystanders and even that girl. My heart instantly fluttered, but then I mentally kicked myself for having these feelings. What is wrong with me? I thought.

"Looks like we have all the same classes." Kay smiled at me once we had walked away from the lingering eyes.

I smiled a little. I was thankful to have someone that I a least kind of knew. "Uh, where is our first class?" I asked as I watched those five studs walk into the nearby classroom.

"This one silly." She smiled at me, pointing to the exact same classroom that those studs walked into.

Lord help me.

I gulped then followed Kay into the classroom. There were plenty of eyes on me but I had to ignore them. Back at school I was use to the attention. Used to everyone talking about me--in good ways-- and liking me. But here? Everyone seemed to look down at you and stare holes into your brain. Like you were some kind of foreign animal and they were trying to accumulate what you were.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

They can suck my dick.
____

A/N: Eh.....First chapter. How do you like it? Please comment POSITIVE opinions and I'll be sure to take them all in. Positive criticism is always greatly appreciated.

-lye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 462 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
203 0 19
Sarah goes into highschool, confident, extroverted, and straight. When she meets Angela, a literal angle, and Charlene, a sly, mischievous girl, she...
311K 10.5K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...
359 5 26
18-year-old Ada had a tough life. Always lying about who she really is, always hiding behind a mask, until she couldn't do it anymore. But telling he...