The Player Vs. The Player

Par BipolarAtTimes

"I loath you," I said, glaring at him. "I love you too, " he smirked. "Leave her alone. She dosen't want y... Plus

Meet Miss Player
Karma's a Bitch
Sneaking Isn't My Forte
Horrible Distractions
A Different Side of the Player
Careful What You Wish For

Hangovers Always Suck

3.9K 99 18
Par BipolarAtTimes

Hangovers Always Suck

The messiness pissed me off. :D Plus, I felt Brooke lost her personality.

I woke with this vile taste in vile my mouth and this terrible headache. I couldn’t recall anything that happened last night, every time I try to recall anything when I’m in my hangover I get this painful head ache.

My eyes still closed, I turned to the side to snuggle my pillow. I felt a yawn crept out of my mouth, but abruptly stop when I heard the sound of someone’s snores. I’m awake, so I can’t possibly snore. Besides, I don’t snore. 

Anxious of whoever I might find beside me, I looked up from my pillow, which isn’t a pillow, to see fucking Cal, beside me.

Hastily I looked down myself to check if I still had my clothes on. I sighed in relief when I found out I did.

If I’m not naked and he isn’t, what the hell is he doing here? What is he doing in my room!

I shoved him off my bed, not caring if he bump is pretty little head in the floor.

His head snapped up in alarm his eyes searching the room, till he found me glaring at him. He smirked.

“What the hell am I doing here,” I asked, afraid of what his answer was. I don’t think we did anything though, because he was still wearing his clothes. Unless he put them back on and he did the same thing to me, which I think it’s really stupid.

He shrugged.

I don’t have time for games. I threw my pillow at him. “Let me ask you again, Cal. What the fuck am I doing here?”

He rolled his eyes. “You slept here obviously, so you should be at least thankful.”

I felt my jaw clench and my irritation grow. “That’s not my question,” I snapped.

He blinked. “Just be thankful I brought you here,” he said, prompting himself up.

“What does that even mean,” I asked irritated.

“You were about to do something you would regret,” he simply said.

“What,” I asked.

He shrugged. “Get in bed in with Oliver.”

I felt my eyes widen. The last think I remember was Oliver giving me a drink, the rest are a bit hazy. “What did he do?” I think I’m going to hurt him if I ever see his face. I don’t like going in bed with someone when I’m not sober.

“He stuck his tongue in your mouth.”

I shudder with a tad of disgust. I didn’t even get to brush my teeth, I thought. Remembering frustration I had towards Cal I turn to look at me. When I realized he didn’t answer my question again, I let out an exasperated sigh. “What am I doing here,” I said slowly, hoping he would decide to give me an answer.

I was asking him for the sake of curiosity and annoyance I had. I don’t want to be here and what’s stopping me from being absolute lunatic is an answer.

“I don’t know where you live.”

“And you didn’t care to ask me,” I shouted. “You are a fucking idiot!”

“Shut up,” he hissed.

“Don’t you dare tell me to shut up,” I exclaimed loudly.

He slapped his head and glared. “Just shut your trap.”

“Don’t you dare tell me to shut up twice, you fucking bastard,” I yelled. 

His eyes widen in alarm, he jumped in top of me and covered my mouth. “Shut up,” he hissed, his head looking at the door.

“Get off of me,” I muffled through his hand.

He ignored me.

“Honey, Cal, what’s going on there,” someone called out, who is probably his mommy.

Oh, that’s why he covered my mouth and jumped in top of me. I thought he was going to do something else.

“Nothing mom,” he called out. “I’m just practicing my girl scream.” He girlishly shrieked.

I felt my eyes roll. 

“You do that,” I heard her mother say, sounding uninterested. “Your dad and I are going to church. Are you coming?”

“No.”

“Okay honey, but if you change your mind will be down here for 20 minutes. Your dad isn’t ready yet.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever, mom,” he said. I could hear footsteps fading. He looked down on my, his hand still in my mouth. He grinned.

I felt myself blush but I still glared at him. I lifted my knees and it directly hit him in the balls.

“Shit,” he softly cussed, falling down beside me.

“Drop me home,” I demanded.

He shook his head.

My resentment towards him increases every second. If he won’t drop me, I’m just going walk there. I jumped out of his bed. I felt this pang of pain in my head and decided to walk slowly.

Cal ran past me and blocked me from getting out of his room.

“I need to get out of here,” I said. I just want to go home.

Oh, crap, I thought. My car is at Layla’s house.

I can’t go home without my car, unless I want my mom to keep asking me questions. I don’t. My head is killing me and answering questions will increase the pain towards my head. Plus, my mom is going to be pissed off if she finds out I’m drinking again. 

He shook his furiously. “My mom is still here and if she sees you, she’s going to be calling your parents. Would you want that?”

“No,” I said. If my mother found out I’m in someone guy’s house right now she’s going to kill me.

“Fine, we have to wait till my mom leaves the house,” he said, crossing his arms. I wanted to hit him. He could’ve at least dropped me to Layla’s house.

“Do you know where Layla lives,” I asked.

Hesitantly, he started nodding.

“You idiot,” I exclaimed hitting his head. “If you dropped me there, I wouldn’t have slept here.” I marched to sit in his chair, regretting I have ever gone to the party. I knew it wasn’t a good idea. “I hate you,” I muttered. 

He rolled his eyes. “Don’t say it if you don’t mean it.”

I scowled at him. “I mean it,” I said sternly.

“Sure.”

I closed my eyes to calm myself.  “You could’ve dropped me in her house,” I repeated, opening my eyes.

Annoyance flashed his features. “Just be happy I fucking saved your life.” Why should I be happy he made me sleep in his room? Why should I be happy he brought me here?

“Happy,” I said sarcastically. “No, I’m ecstatic!”

He frowned. “Your sarcasm is strangely irritating.”

“I irritate you. I’m really sorry.”

He rolled his eyes. “You should at least give me a reward.” He smirked.

I wanted to pummel his face. This bastard thinks I’m that easy. Fine, he wants an award. I’ll show him one. “I’ll give you an award,” I said smiling sweetly. “Come here,” I said.

Tentatively, he walked towards me, till he stood in front of me. “Closer,” I said. He leaned in closer to me. When he was in my reach, I immediately slapped him in my face.

“What the hell,” he yelled, jumping back away from me. “You should at least be nicer to me. I saved you from something you would be regretting when you wake up.”

I snorted. I woke up at his room. Isn’t that regretful enough?

“Too late,” I muttered.

“You should be at least thankful,” he snapped.

“Fine,” I said. “Thank you, Cal, thank you so much.”

He frowned. “You don’t mean it.”

I cocked my head to the side. “Did it have to mean something?”

His eyes narrowed. “Whatever,” he muttered.

I can’t believe I’m in his room, alone. This idea really vexed me. I don’t want to be here, with him. I don’t want to be with him ever. Yet, there’s this scary attraction I hold towards him. I realized I was staring at him, when he smirked at me. I furiously blushed and scowled at him.

Don’t get too cocky.

Undecidedly, he walked towards me. I felt my features frown as he walked closer. I clenched my fist. If he touched my face, I will hurt him.

I was prepared to slap his hand when he touches me. I was prepared to punch him a tons of times if he brushed his finger on my hand. I wasn’t in mood for his shitty come-ons and flirting. And I know if he tires sexual harassment, I will hurt him.

Unexpectedly, he kissed me.

I couldn’t process what’s happening in my head. My hands went limp and my eyes were widened. I couldn’t understand what was happening of the moment. I couldn’t believe what was happening. This is the guy Layla is in love with, of that I notice, he might like her to. He’s interested in Layla and he’s kissing me.

When he pulled away, I brought my fist to his face. “What the hell was that,” I screamed outraged, as I stood up and smacking him repeatedly. “WHAT-“slap “THE-” slap “HELL-” slap “WAS-” slap “THAT?!”

He looked at me like I was stupid. “A kiss,” he said.

“I know it was a kiss,” I exclaimed. “WHY-” slap “THE-” slap “FUCK-” slap “DID-” slap “YOU-” slap “DO-” slap ”IT!”

He shrugged. “I’ve always wanted to do it,” he said thoughtfully. “You’re a horrible kisser.”

Did he just call me a horrible kisser! I am not a horrible kisser. I kicked him. “Why did you do it,” I exclaimed. “I’m going to kill you,” I said hitting him.

“Quit abusing me.”

“You sexually harassed me!”

“I only kissed you,” he exclaimed.

I glared at him. “Without my permission,” I said.

I can’t believe he did that. I can’t believe he kissed. The guy fucking rapes me in my lips! I couldn’t calm myself, I was violated and I want to murder him right now.

“Drop me home,” I said.

I need to be away from him. I need to avoid him.

“I thought you wanted to go Layla’s house,” he said.

Oh, Layla, I thought. She’s going to be mad when she finds out. I don’t think he’ll tell her. He won’t, right? Collin, I thought. I felt this pain go to my chest and this longing I had.

“Fine,” I yelled. “Drop me there!” Then I realized we weren’t alone in this house. “Is your mom still here,” I asked looking at him.

He shook his head. “She left like five minutes ago.”

He’s losing my patience. I can’t believe he didn’t tell me his mom left and this kissing situation would’ve never occurred. “I hate you,” I told him. “I mean it.”

“Hate is still a passion.”

 Cal tried to speak to me when we were driving. I couldn’t face him without deciding to slap him I didn’t want to hear the sound of his voice and I don’t want to see his face, ever. I have never been this agitated in my entire life. I also never was this livid to a person.

It’s like he want me to kill him.

I will if he tries another stunt like that.

“Aren’t you going to thank me for the ride,” he asked my when I got off.

He was asking too much. He just kissed me and he wanted me to thank him.

Hell no, I thought. 

“You’re welcome,” he called out, before driving away.

I slowly waked towards the house, enduring the pain I had in my head. Before I opened the door, it immediately opened. It was Collin. “Why the hell did you come out of his car?”

I shrugged. I was too tired to talk. I was too scared to say something stupid.

He blocked me from entering. “Tell me first, and then I’ll let you in,” he said. I know he doesn’t really want to know, because he knows it might hurt him.

But I’ll tell him anyway.

“I slept in his house,” I said.

“You slept with him,” he exclaimed loudly. A flash of jealousy appeared in his eyes. Of course he’s jealous; he’s the one who left me there in the first place.

“No, I just slept at his house,” I said. “I didn’t actually sleep with him.” I had no time for this conversation. I just want to go home and sleep.

I saw disbelief in his eyes and I felt insulted. Why the hell doesn’t he believe me?

“You don’t believe,” I asked, slightly hurt.

“I don’t know what to believe right now,” he said.

“Whatever,” I said. “Tell Layla I’m fine.”

“Or you could tell her yourself,” a voice called out. I looked up to see Layla glaring at me as she walks down the stairs.

“Hey Layla, I’m fine and I’m going home.”

She frowned at me. “Where were you at the party,” she asked, concern reaching her features. “I was so worried.” 

“Can I have my key first,” I said. She gave it to me. “I was drinking with Oliver, or so I’m told,” I said, when she was waiting for an answer.

“What do you mean or so I’m told,” Collin asked.

“Cal said-“

“Cal,” Layla exclaimed. “You were with Cal.”

I nodded slowly. “Anyway-“

She glared at me. “Why were you with Cal,” she asked interrupting me, once again, her voice harsher than before.

“I can’t tell you if keep on interrupting me,” I snapped. I’m not in the mood for arguments or fights. I can’t tell them the truth if they keep making horrible assumptions.

 “She slept over his house,” Collin said, his eyes still on me. “He just dropped her now.” Why the freak did he had to tell her! This betrayal hit me hard.

“Why were you with him,” she demanded. “Cal and I are going out! I thought you were my friend! Why the hell would you sleep with my boyfriend?”

He never mentioned he was going out with Layla. There was this pang or hatred I felt towards Cal. He kissed me and he was going out with her!  I wanted to murder him. And I fucking thought she hated him. She’s so stupid!

“It’s because she’s a slut,” Collin stated softly, unable to meet my gaze and say it my face. He doesn’t the guts to say it in my face. 

I flinched when he said those words. I don’t really like being called that and it does hurt, especially when it came from his mouth.  “I didn’t sleep with him, okay?” I was looking at Collin. “All I did was slept at his house.”

“Why were you even sleeping at his house,” Layla asked, still looking betrayed. I was tired of questions. I hate the fact he called me a slut and I especially hate the fact Layla is with him. If he breaks her heart, she better not crawl back to me.

“Because,” I yelled loudly. “You left me there, with Oliver and I was with him, getting drunk with him. What kind of friend leaves her friend alone, when she’s drunk,” I exclaimed looking at her.

“And you,” I said looking at Collin. “You left me there and you made all upset so I decided to drink and drink and drink. Then I almost fucked Oliver!”

They looked at me with widen eyes.

“I didn’t though. You know why? Because Cal was there,” I said. “If Cal wasn’t there I would’ve done something I knew I would regret.”

“Don’t call me a slut,” I said glaring at Collin. “I didn’t anything that night to deserve to be called that.”

I closed my eyes and walked to my car, not wanting to look back at them. All I wanted to go was go home and take pain killers. My head is killing me.

I hope this chapter was better than the other one. The other one felt different from her personality. I think this chapter seemed better and less messy.

Anyway I hope you like it!

I probably won’t upload in a long time, but that’s only because I have school and school is important. Don’t you agree? I will upload if I had more votes, but both you and I know that isn’t going to happen. Pessimist over here -_-  

Vote | Comment | Fan

Kat

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3K 266 13
PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!! *This is only a sample of the first book. Read the rest on Amazon. Read for FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited! Just search my...
13.9K 240 24
"You wanna fuck other guys let this be a lesson that your mine Adria, no one can fuck you like this. Not like I can. You going to remember that for m...
246 31 29
Providence played them into each other's arms. After a far from glamorous first meeting, Aria had made an impression on Aiden that made him consider...
The Inceptive Flame⎪✓ Par Emma

Roman pour Adolescents

640K 21.5K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...