FlutterCord

By horseandponystable1

Since Discord betrayed the main six Fluttershy has found it hard to trust anyone but what happens when she fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Vote!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
To Be Continued
Audio
New Update Coming Soon!
1 Day To Go Till Update‼️
Chapter 6
Something evil this way comes!
Fluttercord Update and New Book❤️
And The Winner is...
Introducing... Pandora❤️
Just Like My Daddy‼️
Chapter8
Preview ❤️
Update❤️
Chapter9
Someone is watching Pandora❕
And the Winner is...
Chapter 10
Happy New Year But What Is To Come In Fluttercord❔
2000 READS❕❕
Happy New Year
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13 Coming Soon
Fluttercord Second Chances Coming Soon

Chapter 7

1.8K 64 14
By horseandponystable1

Tirek and Queen Chrysalis were walking about the Canterlot gardens while speaking to each other. " So Chrysalis what do you think of that pony and the so called Lord of chaos being newly married?" Queen Chrysalis stopped walking and gave a shivering dark glaze up at Tirek. "I thought Discord was more intelligent than this instead of a world of chaos he had planned he will have a world of house cleaning and nappies, oh you have not heard the news Discord and that idiotic pony are going to have a annoying little brat!" Tirek looked shocked and said, " This is very soon they have only just married and anyway how is it even compatible for them to have a child? Will it be born with six legs, nine eyes and twelve noses?" Chrysalis frowned at Tireks stupidity and said, " Don't be silly they are both magical the child will be born perfectly normal, well as normal as Discords child can be and anyway why do you care so much?" Tirek looked down sadly and cried, "Discord was my best friend and I care about him still." Queen Chrysalis laughed violently and said, " So many emotions Tirek but it does not matter, time will tell what is to happen to that child and Discord and that element of ahh kindness!" Both Tirek and Queen Chrysalis walked and laughed evilly into the sunset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
278K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
304K 28.2K 65
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...