Truth or dare after breaking...

By beckie2009i

What would happen if all the Cullens played Truth or Dare? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
UPDATE!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
UPDATE
Truth or dare 8
Truth or dare 9
Truth or dare 10
Update
Truth or dare 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The Final Update

UPDATE

2.2K 7 3
By beckie2009i

Hi everyone, just to say the I have wrote a new fanfic Let's go get back baby pond which is a doctor who fanfic i am not sure if i am going to continue it or not. As for truth or dare after breaking dawn that i will be continuing but at the moment i am writing as i upload and i am not sure how i want the story to continue so the next part may be up in a while i am not sure at the moment!! i am editing Truth or dare after breaking dawn so i will be replacing chapters soon and with the 51 things are and aren't allowed to do I have 4 in progess and i am trying my best to finish them but rying to do them for 3 different people at the same time is quite difficult. Any way on the 18th of this month i will away and i will try and upload when away if possile and if the hotel have wifi or i will upload it from my phone. Any way sorry for the delay and thanks for reading my fanfics!!

Also I thought I would add cause I am being asked it ever once in a while I know that in the books alice cannot see the wolves but in my book she can but only slightly she has to concertrated really hard to get a clear picture of the vision and I feel it makes the book mor interesting and action packed!!

Becky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.1K 17
What if there was another Cullen? What if she was mated to a Witch Twin? What if she hates Bella even more than Rosalie?
16.5K 361 19
What would happen if Edward left bella and she forced herself to forget? Read along as Bella gets older and discovers things she never knew about her...
235K 3.8K 37
What would happen if Bella had a twin sister? And what would happen when she moves to forks with her sister? How will she find her sisters boyfrien...
17.8K 96 24
what happens when the one you love comes back? and he dates your daughter? for bella when Edward comes back he dates her daughter Crystal and Renesme...