Life At The Hidden Leaf Villa...

By SSBGogeta

[#2018WattysLonglist] This story is be based on a normal 14 year old boy named Ryuki Yuzu who lived with... More

Chapter 1: Surprise
Chapter 2: Welcome
Chapter 3: New People, Weird Abilites
Chapter 4: Making New Friends
Chapter 5: Unlocked Potential
Chapter 6: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 7: Friend or Rival?
Chapter 8: Our First Mission
Chapter 10:The Chunin Exams(part 1)
Chapter 11:The Chunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Written Exams
Chapter 13: The Forest Of Death
Chapter 14: You Gotta Death Wish Pal?
Chapter 15: On to The Next Round!
Chapter 16: Things are getting intense huh?
Chapter 17: Sibling battle- Ryuki Vs. Rin Yuzu
Chapter 18: This Fight Is For You, Not Me
Chapter 19: Let's Go Shika!
Chapter 20: Training time!
Chapter 21: 3 Vs. 1- Ryuki's Do Or Die Training
Chapter 22: Relaxation time- Big day coming up!
Chapter 23: Ryuki vs. Sasuke! I'm Not Gonna Lose.
Chapter 24: It Ends Here!
Chapter 25: Our Darkest Hour
Chapter 26: The Hokage's Funeral. Until Next Time!

Chapter 9: Faster Than The Speed Of Light

33 3 0
By SSBGogeta

Ryuki: And what your saying is?(Looks confused)

Kakashi: (Facepalms) For the fourth time ryuki, this kunai can make you one of the fastest ninja's ever. Just like our fourth Hokage. 

Ryuki:Oh okay. So why am I (Twitches and screams) UPSIDE DOWN, ON A TREE BRANCH!!!

Kakashi:(Sighs) To control your chakra. You can't master this technique unless you know your own strength and chakra.

Ryuki: So this is basically gonna help me control chakra huh (Looks around for a couple more seconds) well it sucks can we do something else.

Kakashi: Ask to do something again and you'll be staying up there longer (says while reading his pervy book)

Ryuki: Hey what type of book is that anyways?

Kakashi: None of your business.

Ryuki: Geez don't have to be so rude, I was just asking. (Yawns) Wait I can perform high class justus. So why am I up here learning how to "control my chakra"?

Kakashi: Because (Flips to the next page in his book) I said so.

Ryuki: (Sighs) Whatever.

*After about 15 minutes kakashi finally ended the training*

Kakashi: Okay now let's try it again shall we (give ryuki the kunai)

Ryuki: Okay here I go (places the marker on the handle of the kunai) I'm ready Kakashi

Kakashi: Go ahead kid.

Ryuki: (throws it across the training field and then concentrates) I got this. Just keep a cool head and then-(Flashes to the spot where he threw the kunai)relax. Okay (opens eyes) Holy crap I did it!!

Kakashi: Wow. He actually did it. (thinks to himself: This kid is special like the Hokage said)

Ryuki: Wow I'm so awesome it's crazy! I can't wait to master this oh my god!

Kakashi: Okay let's get some rest we been out here for at least 8 hours now.

Ryuki: Naw you go ahead kakashi. I'll stay here and train. I mean I just did this thing once. I can't stop now. (picks up kunai) Okay here I go.

Kakashi: Okay then, see you tomorrow.

*After Kakashi left ryuki alone, Ryuki continuously tried to perform the justu over and over again all night*

Rin: Ryuki? (looks around the room) He's probably still at the training ground. Guess I got to go check up on him then. (hits the shower and then walks out the door) Oh hi Ino. Nice seeing ya outside my door in the morning.

Ino: (Chuckles) Whatever, anyways hi Rin, Is your brother home?

Rin: No he's out. Wanna go look for him?

Ino: Sure 

*Both Rin and Ino walk to the training grounds in the village and see Ryuki lying down on the grass with bruises all over his body near a river*

Rin: He really worked his butt off today huh? (Walks towards the water)

Ino: He sure did. (tilts head) He looks cute when he's asleep(smiles) 

Rin: Water style: water dragon justu (A massive water dragon hovers over Rin then hits ryuki waking him up)

Ryuki: Ahhhh!! (throws himself up then sees Rin with a smirk on her face) You little. I'm gonna kick your ass brat! (starts chasing rin all around the place and through the water)

Rin: Catch me if you can!(runs faster)

Ino: You two are so childish (laughs)

Ryuki: (Stops running and drops to the floor) Oh crap I'm still tired. (Looks up and sees Ino) Oh your here too huh? There was actually something I wanted to show you two, but keep this between us okay?

Rin: Yeah yeah I gotcha.

Ino: Sure

Ryuki: (Struggles to stand up but finds his way onto his feet) Now watch but keep your eyes on me cause I'm only doing this once. (Grabs his special kunai then throws it and in a blink off an eye he's across the other side of the lake) 

Rin: Holy.

Ino: Crap. how'd you do that.....

Ryuki: I'm awesome right(Runs back towards them) I accept cash and credit for this presentation (Smirks) 

Rin: How did you do that?

Ryuki: Kakashi basically taught me how to do it, I had the charka but all I needed to do was control it according to him and then bam it happened.

Ino: Wow that was extremely fast Ryuki, are you okay? (touches his face)

Ryuki: Of course I'm okay just look at me

Rin: You have bruises all over yourself you idiot (Shakes her head)

Ryuki: Shut up will ya?

Ino: You should go home and clean up, I'll be waiting for you at my place just come and get me okay?

Ryuki: Sure can do, see ya (kisses ino on the cheek then grabs rin and runs home)

Rin: Later Ino!!!

Ino: later

*After freshening up they both take there leave and find sakura and naruto*

Sakura: Were gonna be starting our exams soon you know.

Naruto: Aww what?!

Ryuki: Hey guys and umm I not ease-dropping on the conversation but I heard exams.

Sakura: Yep it's gonna be the first part of our Chuunin selection exams, it's supposed to be a test or something.

Rin: Aw man, I thought we weren't gonna have to deal with this here (puts her head down in disappointment)

Ryuki: Yeah this totally sucks (puts his head down)

Naruto: Tell me about it(joins them)

Sakura: Well too bad. If you guys wanna advance from a genin to a chuunin then your gonna have to pass all of the exams.

Ryuki: Well I guess we have no choice then. (walks away) Later guys. 

Rin: Hey brother I'm gonna hang with Naruto and Sakura. 

Ryuki: Sure thing, If anything happens I'm in the village okay?

Rin: Okay. Hey naruto are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Naruto: I sure am!

Rin & Naruto: Ramen!!! (runs towards the shop)

Sakura: Wow.. Just wow. They forgot about me so fast.(turns away) Well off to see Sasuke (blushes and giggles)

*While Ryuki was walking to Ino's place, brain blast on what the exams might be about*

Ryuki: Ugh, who would've thought we'd have to take tests in this kind of place. Guess that's one thing you can't change. Ah man I forgot to ask when it starts. I guess I'll ask Ino then (gets ready to walk the corner as he sees a girl with light purple hair and pale eyes, a shy looking girl) Aren't you participating in the chuunin exams with us?

Hinata: (gets a little scared by the random approach from Ryuki but still answers) Y-yeah. I am. Hi my name i-is Hinata...Hyuga nice to meet you.

Ryuki: Ryuki Yuzu, pleasure is all mine. So where were you heading?

Hinata: Oh I-I was just talking a walk around.

Ryuki: Oh well I'm sorry if I disturbed ya. You can go ahead. Oh yeah And hope we can be friends (smiles)

Hinata: (Smiles back) Me too, see you later.

Ryuki: Yep see ya (Continues to walk) She was nice but really weird. Eh I should be the last one calling some else weird. (sees Ino at the cash register and walks into the store) I'll have an order of Ino to go. (Smiles)

Ino: You are too cheesy boy. (giggles) How are ya?

Ryuki: I'm doing alot better and feel better now that you mention it.

Ino: I'm glad to here that. So where are we going huh? 

Ryuki: I was gonna treat ya to some yakitori then soba noodles.

Ino: That sounds nice let's go. (Takes off her apron then walks around the counter grabbing ryuki's hand)

Ryuki: Uh, don't you think someone should monitor the register?

Ino: Naw, my dad usually knows when I leave and he'll be more than happy to take over. Plus It's kinda quiet today. By time any business comes my dad will already be down there.

*After eating Ryuki Catches an Idea*

Ryuki: Babe hold on to me and don't let go no matter what okay? 

Ino: Um, Okay (holds on) But why?

Ryuki: Just wait (grabs the kunai) Okay

Ino: Oh no you don't.(let's go) We are not doing this Ryuki.

Ryuki: Come on Ino please? (makes his sad puppy face)

Ino: (sighs) Okay okay (holds on again)

Ryuki: Ha-ha (Throws his kunai at Ino's rooftop) Let's do it. (flashes then appears at the top of her house)

Ino: Am I dead? (Peeks through one eye) 

Ryuki: Of course not. It worked(sits her down and lays next to her while looking at the stars)

Ino: I can't believe it. You are going to be so strong Ryuki. 

Ryuki: I can only do that technique at least 6 times though. It takes up alot of my chakra to be honest so I'm pretty limited on it. I gotta keep training to get stronger.

Ino: Well (gently moves ryuki face towards her's) I believe you can. So does your little sister.

Ryuki: If you two say so. Then I'm gonna be as strong as I can. So I can protect you all. (kisses Ino on the cheek as she blushes)

Okay Um I hope you enjoyed it plz vote and comment also if you have any questions send me a message or comment on my page and btw Yakitori is extremely good lol you should try it. but tht's it for today see you guys later!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 14.1K 68
Cover made by: DarkRose--Chan What if there's finally someone who cares about Naruto? Like a friend? Or a twin sister? ----------------- Twelve years...
4.6K 81 76
A lonesome girl with no aspiration, and no hopes of survival in the Village of the Hidden Rain. On one particular day, she is given a purpose in life...
1.4M 50.3K 64
"do you think it's possible to fall in love with a face you've never seen?" uchiha y/n, who has walked in Itachi's shadow all her life survives the m...
54 4 5
This is a story about a girl who was sent to a camp by her family to socialize more, and yes this is Naruto related too!!! She is somewhat related to...