Strike Team Demigod [Percy Ja...

By straightouttaarrows

------------------------BOOK 2 IN THE DEMIGOD AVENGER SERIES------------------------ (if you haven't read the... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Training, Threatening and Five Minutes Before Capture the Flag
Chapter 2 - Capture the Flag Part II and Fury's Interuption
Chapter 3 - You look awfully healthy for someone who's supposed to be dead
Chapter 4 - Why are there two of you?!?!?!
Chapter 6 - From SHIELD to STARK Towers
Chapter 7 - Dreams of the Past
A/N: PLZ READ!!
SNEAK PEEK: Life in Avengers Tower
Chapter 8 - Other Segal and The Barton Household
➳➳➳ Lock Screen Tag ➳➳➳
Chapter 9 - Snowball fights interrupted by a certain Director of Fury
Chapter 10 - From a farmhouse.....to another farmhouse.
Chapter 11 - Anxiety and Fire people who want to kill us..........lovely
Chapter 12 - Do you want me to keep eating it?
<<---- Handwriting Tag ---->>
Chapter 13 - Interrogated by an Insane Individual
Chapter 14 - The Real Mandarin
➸➸A-Z Tag and Shoutout!!➸➸
Chapter 15 -It's Recruiting Time Again
Chapter 16 - The Big Fight...and I get a new glove
Chapter 17 - Breaking in the Recruits and The Potato Gun Mark II
FOR GODS SAKES STEVE DOESN'T LIKE THAT KIND OF TALK!!!
Chapter 18 - Blizzard and Last Minute Changes
Chapter 19 - You call that running? (PLUS A LITTLE CW RANT: NO SPOLIERS)
Chapter 20 - Well, this is awkward
Chapter 21 - Netflix and.....yeah, that's really about it
Chapter 22 - Taking a Trip Down His Memory Lane
MARVEL FANFIC AWARDS
Chapter 23 - You Again....
Isn't a chapter but still important **PLEASE READ**
Chapter 24 - Have you ever been on the run before?!
Chapter 25 - She only acts like she knows everything
Chapter 26 - "Specimen"
Chapter 27 - I Jinxed It......Whoops
Chapter 28 - I don't remember giving any of you an address + SNEAK PEEK
Chapter 29 - Uhh...I know who the hell Bucky is??? But I don't think that helps
Chapter 30 - Fitz indirectly saves our lives
Chapter 31 - Can't kill you if you're already dead
Chapter 32 - My Dad...isn't who I thought he was
A/N: 16k & 500 votes!!!! + Q/A maybe???
Chapter 33 - "We're okay,"
Epilogue
NEXT BOOK IS POSTED!!

Chapter 5 - We've kept an eye on you two. (That's not creepy or anything)

1K 33 16
By straightouttaarrows

Connor POV: (Same time as when Lexi was with Coulson's team)

"Okay Griffen, this should be good. You are free to go."  Pierce says, looking over my shoulder at my work. I was helping to design some of the circuitry and computer systems for the new Insight helicarriers where the algorithms and instructions will be saved and stored.

"Thank you sir." I say and pack up my bags. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walk back to my room excited. This is the first break I've had in a while and I hope Lexi's going to be excited. I unlock the door an call out for her.

"Lexi! Babe where are you?!" I drop my bag next to my bed and walk around our little room. Bathroom, no. Bedroom, no. Living Room, no. I frown and pull up my laptop.

Lexi couldn't have forgotten today could she? A notification blinks that I have one unread message. I click it and an email from Lexi comes up.

Hey Wise Guy,

You know how much I wanted to be there for your birthday and I am truly sorry that I cannot be there to share it with you. I finally got a mission after these boring couple weeks so I took it. I didn't even know this would be a multiple day thing. Some unknown idiot organization is hoarding Chitauri and Leviathan remains so they sent us in. Horrible timing, I know.

I miss you loads staring out the window at the clouds from here. Yes I'm in a plane and for once, I'm not panicking. Maybe the fear finally disappeared. I just sparred with this one girl on the team who is training to become an agent. She is so chill its great. We even pranked her SO! His face when he saw two Skyes.....I need to find a picture.

Anyway I emailed you to wish you a Happy Birthday. I was going to save this for when you came back but open up the fridge and move the milk out of the way. I couldn't leave without leaving something for you. ;) Your gift is in my drawer under the notebook.

Love you loads,

Lexi <3

I smile weakly, slightly saddened that she couldn't be here. I open the fridge and push the milk aside to find a little black takeout box with a blue post-it note. I pull it out and look at the note that has silver handwriting.

Happy Birthday Bae!

Luv,   ➵

I smile slightly wider this time and open up the box to find a chocolate cupcake with chocolate cream cheese frosting, chocolate chips in the cake and white crystal sprinkles on the top. My favorite.

Then, I go over to her drawer and past notebook I never knew she had, I find a little box with the Stark Industries logo on it. I flip it open and find a silver watch and another blue note.

So I knew you needed somewhere to keep your shield that was kinda under the radar  and I had a feeling you didn't exactly want to copy Cap so I got Tony give me one of the watches he was making with a TON of things crammed into it. Then I brought it to Leo......and you can imagine what happened then. Festus, Calypso and I literally watched him fangirl over that watch's presence for a good ten minutes. Seriously, saying he was a huge Tony Stark fan would be an understatement.

So yeah that watch is Tony + Leo...........let's hope it doesn't blow up with that personality combination.

Twist the top part to go to the Stark tech and tap it once to go all Leo stuff. We were experimenting with metals and we noticed that the silver that my stuff is made out of acts the most like vibranium. So yeah, we're silver twins now.

I hope you like it! And owls.....

Lexi <3

I smile at her letter and look at the watch. Looks like a standard watch until I twisted it. Then a holographic image came up with tons of commands and extensions.

"Good afternoon Agent Griffen. How may I help you?" A familiar British voice asked.

"JARVIS?"

"Yes, it is I sir. Mr. Stark programmed me into your watch. However I believe you have yet to test the other part of it. Agent Carson requested that you take a look at that first sir." JARVIS said and switched off.

Okay then...if you didn't like me JARVIS you could have just told me...I tap the top of the watch once and a round shape whirls out of it. (A/N: If you guys have seen the movies based on parts of Percy Jackson imagine Luke's shield that he gives Percy) A lightweight silver shield has replaced the watch. It shines brightly in the light and the owl on the front glimmers as if its feathers are getting ruffled in the wind.

"Wow.." I breathe, taking the shield off of my arm, marveling at it.

How on earth am I supposed to top this on her birthday?!

--------

Lexi POV:

I pace in the office of control room of the Bus with Coulson and Skye behind me, the door secured shut so no one could hear my breakdown.

"Why in the name of Hades was my mom's picture a target! More or less an EMLIMINATED TARGET!" I yell frustrated.

"Lexi, calm down." Coulson says.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY MOM-" I scream until Skye throws some ice water at my face, shocking me out of my element. My senses sharpen and my heart stops racing. I let out a shaky breath and steady myself against the table.

"You good now?" She asks.

"Yeah, thanks. Sorry, I needed that" I respond.

"Where did you even get that?" Coulson asks.

"I don't know, there was a random cup of ice water right there, and I thought, 'Why not?'" She smirks.

"Lexi, we've been meaning to tell you for a while, but it just never happened. That invasion messed everything up." Coulson said.

"What? You were supposed to tell me after the whole "Loki" thing?"

"Yeah...Lexi, your mother was a SHIELD agent and a good friend of mine. Do you ever remember her disappearing for periods of time?" Coulson asks.

"Yeah, I would always get dropped off at Connor's house. Then sometimes, he would stay over at ours....." I trail off, realizing where this conversation was heading.

"Yes, Connor's dad was an agent too. They were especially good friends because of the whole Greek gods thing. That's one of the reason the two of you grew up together. Your parents were partners. After the two of you were born, they made sure that one of them was with the two of you as much as possible."

"Is that why SHIELD came for the two of us? Because our parents where agents?" I ask.

"Partially. Fury's eye was focused on the two of you, but if you didn't preform as well as he thought you two would, he would have chosen someone else. But yes, SHIELD always has been keeping an eye on you two."

"That's not creepy or anything." Skye interjects.

"We wanted to recruit you two when you were ready." Coulson says, ignoring Skye. "Your mother told us about your camp and said to pick you up once you had enough experience there. We decided to follow her instructions with the two of you."

"Did she know who my father was at the time?" I ask, looking down at the ground. Remembering the times I had spent in cabin 11 before I was claimed.

"No, all she knew was that he was a greek god. Nothing else that our intelligence signifies. What we did know was that she wanted you to stay away from all of this until you were ready. She tried to let you have a normal childhood."

"Until the attack at my school. I assumed from what I heard later they were hellhounds. Was Chiron mistaken?" I asked.

"We made sure he was." Coulson said. "That was an attack because that organization that had taken out your mother had found the two of you. An assailant was sent to take the four of you out."

"Except we both somehow survived." I say, remembering that fateful day.

"You two didn't somehow survive, you saved him Lexi. Did you ever get a clear look at the hostile?"

I think back, remembering that image of the Brooklyn Bridge that was forever imprinted in my mind. "Yeah, well kind of. He was tall, muscular....umm I think he had an attack suit or something and wore a mask....and.....there was something metal....I think he had a metal arm." I say. "I'm not too sure, that was like three or four years ago."

"That's a better memory than most have." Coulson replies. "I think we are pretty familiar with that guy's work. I think Romanoff had some trouble with him once."

"So should I look into him?" I ask.

"I wouldn't recommend it. Romanoff tried and found nothing. This is Natasha we are talking about here." Coulson says.

"Fine, but last question. How young was my mom when she joined SHIELD?"

Coulson smiled. "She was fifteen. Just like you."

There was a knock on the door and a distraught Fitz walks in. "Did anyone see my ice water I left in here?"

Just when I thought we were having a moment.

Hey hey! So I knew that I needed to give you guys some background on Lexi's life so taah dah!!!!!!

Yeah Connor and Fitz were kinda in there for comic relief.

Well I hope you liked this part and vote and comment if you did!

Follow me if you haven't already! I'll see you guys later!!! And if anyone wants to message me feel free to. Makes me feel popular for once XD.

Luv you guys!!!
Stay Nerdy,
Nerdy_Girl😂😂😂💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 35 11
Maeve Fedorovna; an ungraduated assassin from the Red Room, an accomplice in attempts to kill Tony Stark, the world's most feared virus in the matrix...
13.6K 536 44
Ellesmere is under S.H.I.E.L.D's radar. After stealing a highly classified military file from them and killing half their soldiers, she goes into hid...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
2.5K 65 14
You were one of the best detectives until one day you happened to meet a Hydra member. Ever since that day, nothing has been the same. You have been...