The lost child of Gallifrey (...

By cookiemonster_xx

Amelia rose smith is an extremely intelligent 11 year old. After 9 years of living with her foster mother Ame... More

The lost child of Gallifrey
chapter 1)
chapter 2)
Chapter 3)
chapter 4)_
Chapter 5
chapter 6)
Chapter 7)
Chapter 8)
Chapter 9)
Chapter 10)
chapter 11)
chapter 12) A new face
Chapter13) The impossible white maze
Chapter 14) This way!
chapter 15) The whole of space and time.
Chapter 16) The forgotten
Chapter 17) Meet the family
chapter 18) Goodbye and Thank you.
chapter 19) Keeping a promise.
Chapter 21) Missing memories
chapter 22) Thats backup
Chapter 23) what did you just say?
Chapter 24) escape plan
Chapter 25) Almost out
Chapter 26) safe
27) Busting you outta jail
Im sorry guys

Chapter 20) Kidnapped?!

10.5K 326 91
By cookiemonster_xx

"Doctor, come on! this isn't the slightest bit funny!" Amelia span in circles in search for her father.

"DAD!" She yelled hoping he was just messing around and his stupid grin would come into view at any moment but it didn't.

Amelia looked back at the TARDIS, debating weather to wait inside for the Doctor to come back. She turned around again in another worried search for him. But she was alone.

She whipped her head round when a mechanical clang rang in her ears. she looked desperately in the direction of the noise but nothing was there but another fog which had moved from its previous space.

"Dad? " she called.

She took a step into the fog.

suddenly, a masculine hand grabbed her wrist from inside the fog, making her scream. She couldn't see him or a thing. She squealed as it dragged her deeper into the fog. Tears threatened to spill as it clutched her wrist tightly and she knew there would be a bruise there later.

"No! let go of me" she screamed. she wiggled her wrist in an attempt to break free, almost tripping over her own feet as she was pulled through the mist. A bright light consumed her vision yet the hand still pulled her roughly through the fog. She felt herself falling to the ground, her arm still clasped, her hearts beating quickly to a double samba. As soon as it came the light had vanished, like it was lightning. Darkness consumed her vision as she felt herself hit the ground.

oooOOO000

Amelia awoke groggily,her throat felt as dry as a desert while her head was literally pounding. What on earth happened?

She attempted to sit herself up but her body ached all over and demanded her to stay still. Her eyelids were so heavy that she could hardly open them for a minute before they clamped themselves shut. where was she?

wherever she was, the smell that crept into her nostrils made her want to hurl. She could smell damp and rotting food. The floor was uncomfortably hard and cold but they where the least of her problems. quiet shuffles echoed into her ears and the memories flooded back. She remembered the situation she was in, yet, she still didn't know who had taken her but she presumed they took her father too and that wasn't good.

Amelia finally became herself again. She could open her eyes, she didn't feel dizzy and she had adjusted, slightly, to the foul smell. As quietly as she could, Amelia stood up. She was leaning on what was hopefully was a wall. She could hardly see anything since the room was so dark, only outlines of what must of be crates, scattered along the room, some stacked on top of each other. She noticed a door at the end, its window giving the room its only source of light.

it was an exit, she could escape. She took a wobbly step forward. A wave of dizziness hit her, causing her to stop to gain balance again.

Suddenly, a dirty hand grabbed her face from behind, covering her mouth, muffling her screams. Panicking, Amelia attempted to squirm out of the tight grasp but she couldn't. Whoever had hold of her held her so tightly it was piratically impossible to escape from.

"Shh, please. I'm trying to help you get your father back. Please, just stop and calm down. It takes a while for the light to come on." A kind yet musky voice broke through Amelia's struggles. Than there was a dim light.  It came from one bulb that was hanging from the ceiling. It wasn't as bright, in fact it only lit up part of the room, but it enabled her to see the room better.

Just like she suspected the room had random, scattered creates everywhere. Water dripped from the ceiling into already existing puddles. She felt the hand around her face relax, lose enough for her to be able to push her self away. She quickly stepped forward a few paces before turning to see who her capture was and to question them on what they wanted.

But then she saw its face.

"Oh my god!" she whispered, shocked at the sight she saw.

She just stood there, mouth agape. She had never seen anything like this before. It looked and dressed like a human. It was quite thin and was extremely tall and wore an orange jumpsuit, like a prisoner would. But its skin. It was so different to a mans. It was all different colours and shades, like it had been sewn together to make a patchwork doll. A thick, swollen layer of skin crossed over where the patches connected and through the dim light Amelia could tell that she was right. It's skin had been sewn together by an extremely thick, black thread. Overall, the thing looked ill, like it would just drop dead at any moment, barley able to stand on it's own and lightly wheezing.

"Umm, hi " It wheezed. Waving his patchwork hand at her as it leaned heavily against the wall which was supporting , if not all, it's weight.

" hello " Amelia replied dumbfounded, wondering weather she could trust this thing.

"I'm Kamron." He smiled, although the smile didn't quite reach his wet and tired eyes. He extended his hand  for Amelia to take.

"Amelia" she introduced herself. Amelia hesitated before reaching to shake his hand. But he pulled it away before she could.

"NO! Stop it! " He yelled. " I brought her here to help us! " Amelia stood horrified at the sudden change in personality. What was he talking about? who was he talking to?

Kamron began to pound his head with his fists. "Just once! leave-me -alone!!!" He screamed, still pounding his head as tears began to pour down his face.

Without thinking Amelia ran up to him, grabbed his hands and attempted to calm him down. But he kept fighting against her firm hand that wrapped around his wrist. She had to help him. She knew that he could be a danger to both her and himself but she had to help. By the looks of things he defiantly needed it. He was mad, much worse than her father. It looked as if he had been driven into insanity but by what?

"Shhh, calm down " she cooed, but with a sudden swing of his arm he sent Amelia flying to the ground with a thud. Pain shot through her backside as she collided with the ground, making her gasp with pain.

Kamron immediately stopped what he was doing and ran towards her, shocked at himself for his sudden outburst. It had never been this bad. They have never been this bad.

"I'm so sorry " he apologised as he rushed to help her up. "I can't always control them. Sometimes they overpower. Turning me into something I'm not."

"s'okay." She muttered but gave him a look that indecated that he had gone insane, which she already thought he was. "Who's they?" She asked, looking uo from the floor where she still sat.

"You'r gonna think I'm crazy..."

I already do.

"but i have people's souls and memories inside my head." He said quickly.

"okay?" She processed what he was saying before continuing. "so, how did they get there?" She quizzed, cocking her head sideways after she had finally pulled herself  up.

"Its a long story "

"better get started then, hmm?" This was going to be interesting.

oooOOO000

They wondered absentmindedly through the fog. Clenching each other hand like the love struck couple they were.

Kamron told another one of his stupid jokes and Mellisa laughed and kissed him.

Today had to be the best day ever. But that soon change.

Even now its hard to remember. Its like the fog he was surrounded by when he was taken.

A massive bang echoed through both of their ears. He felt the smooth hand leave his followed by a scream. He called her name more than once but no reply came. He stood helplessly in the fog, unable to do a thing since he couldn't see. Tears rolled down his face. He had lost her.

Suddenly, a pain shot through every inch of his body, like an electric shock. Making him gasped for air. Then he fell into the darkness as his eyelids grew heavy from pain.

He awoke in a cell. Surrounded by other people and weird creatures in their own cells. He called for her but she didn't answer. He shook the cell door in frustration which to his surprise was open. He stepped out of the cell. He wanted to know what was going on, where Mellisa was. He came to the last cell in the long corridor and there she was. A smile spread across his face. She was sat crouched in the corner of her cell her hands covered her face.

"Mellisa" He called. But she didn't even flinched. He shook the cell door which mad her look up.

"W-who are you? Where am I? W-who am I?" She sobbed looking at Kamron with her wet eyes and tear -stained face. " I can't remember...anything?"

"It's me Mellisa. Its kamron." He said softly, shaking the prison door, trying to free her. But it didn't budge.

"I-i-i don't understand" She sobbed, eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "My head hurts" She whimpered.

"I know, I know but you have to trust me. I will get you outta' here" He said softly.

"NO! " She screamed. "I don't know who you are, I don't know where I am and i don't know who I am!"

Kamron's heart had been torn in two. It pained him to see his love so fragile and confused. He felt a heavy hand on his shoulder.

"The silver trade commander will see you now!" A voice behind him bellowed. silver trade? He had turned around to come face to face with a tall red man with piercing yellow eyes. He had almost screamed in shock. He had to be dreaming, trapped in a nightmare. But this, this could not be reality.

Kamron didn't even realize that the red man was leading him away from Mellisa into never ending metal corridors. He was too busy focusing on how delusional this all was. Was all this even real?

Kamron found himself within a gigantic room. The walls were edged with bookcases that weren't actually filled with books but with small glass jars. Each had a label which had a name and a number written on them in posh writing and black ink. The large black numbers range from 1 to 10 although there were little tens and ones on the jars. The numbers were random. The thick, black ink of one particular jar stood out to Kamron. Melissa Reed was written in fancy writing with a large number 5 underneath. Melissa. It was his Melissa. He walked away from the red man, who was stood still near the door as if he was guarding it, and over to the jar. He carefully lifted it up examining the small delicate jar. He noticed that it contained a small amount of glitter that seemed to be floating around, quite like a Galaxy he saw in a picture when he was at school.

"so? You like my collection of memories? " A voice, like whisper, echoed into his ears, making him jump and almost drop the jar.

He looked around but no-one was there, He turned back to the shelf in front of him, He almost dropped the jar again when he noticed a smirking creep stood silently and extremely close to his left side. The smirking creep was pale and had strange scars all over his face. He smiled revealing all his small pointy teeth. His small piercing yellow eyes searched Kamron's ace. He wore a black cloak that also covered his head. He looked like something from a horror film. Just plain creepy.

"I suggest you put that down before you drop it, don't you think?" It hissed.

Kamron nodded sheepishly, too terrified to anything else before placing the jar back with his shaking hand. He turned back to find the creep had vanished.

"Arn't you the special one?" A faint whisper, only just audible, echoed into Kamron's ears. He looked to his right to find the creep again. Kamron jumped back in shock. The creep was fast. One minuet to his left  and in the blink of an eye the creepy man was stood next to him on his right.

Kamron just stared, not knowing what exactly he should do.

"We've had plenty here but none quite like you" The creep smiled agin, revealing his repulsive yellow fangs. They where so yellow that they could slow down traffic.

"Umm.. er....mmm."  Was all that Kamron could manage to stutter. Confused and scared.

The creep laughed. "You seemed to be stupid too."

Kamron was quite offended by the stranger's comment, which thankfully brought him to reality. "What have you done to Melissa?" He asked, eyeing up the freak.

"Oh! and the idiot has a voice." He smirked before limping slowly away towards the only chair in the room, which sat at the center. Kamron just stood still. He desperately wanted to know what  was going on and what was wrong with Melissa. "oh, and the girl. she is a prize to be won, I can tell you that." The creep coughed. "It's  a shame we have to sell her. I would have liked to keep that one."

"Sell? what are you talking about?" Kamron raised his voice and anger built inside him.

"oh, this is rich. He dosn't know?" The creep asked the red man, who still stood at the door, with a smirk on his face. The red man shook his head, indicating a no.

"well then, this should be fun." The creep looked back to Kamron.

"Ths..." He waved his hand in the air, indicating to9 the room. "Is the silver trade and you are the first to be rejected!"

"Rejected?"

"Shut up boy! I will get to that if you don't interrupt me again!" The creep snarled. "The silver trade. It's in the name. We trade living organisms, anything that can be used as slaves. They will have their memories taken away..." He said pointing at the jars "And the person that remains will be sold off across the galaxies to be slaves. Simple." He smiled but it quickly vanished. "But you changed that. You'r memories, somehow, could not be extracted. You were rejected!" He snarled again.

"So what does that mean? what happens next?" Kamron asked, confused.

"You're going to be our pet. A rat to experimentt on"

And that is exactly what they did. They took Kamron away and he was tortured. He was prodded with needles but that soon became worse. More and more rejects turned up. The silver trade had no choice to dispose of them and they found a way to. They discovered that they could extract the soul away from the body and place it onto their lab rat, they then were able to sew the remaining skin to Kamron. Turning him into a living monster. Driving him insane.

oooOOO000

"Oh my God, that's awful!" Amelia exclaimed.

"That's why I need you're help." He said wiping away a stray tear.

"You want me to help get Melissa back?" She asked, confused.

"No, she's gone and she can't come back."

"So what do you want me to help you with?"

"I want to help you get you'r father back and then you need to help me destroy the Silver trade, once and for all!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So SOs so so so sorry for the late updates. I write this on my Tablet so i'm sorry for spell mistakes and grammar mistakes. I'll attempt to post another chapter before I go on holiday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 504 24
My dad is the oncoming storm,My mom his future his past,Clara Oswin Oswald,The one who saves the Doctor and me,Destiny Song The youngest full Timelo...
19.8K 166 59
52.3K 1.6K 26
The Doctor meets up with River and finds out she is pregnant. He now has to *shiver* settle down and raise the child. (WARNING: I wrote this a long...
6.9K 271 10
"Never Fade From Me" is the unseen story of the life and times of River Song and the Doctor. Ever wondered what happened to River Song after she fad...