Adopted by One Direction 2

By Blue123584

Zoe Malik is now 13 and living with only one of her brothers. Her life is about to become a lot more complica... More

Bad day
Power cut
Comebacks
Trip to the zoo
Explain
Aunt Sylvia
The Trial
Decision
A day with the new family
Truth
Bunking off
Evidence
Locked away
The flight home
Hold on
Hope
Camping
Tattoo Roulette
Sneaking out
Video games...and that
I was dying inside...but no one realised
I'll stand by you
I can't do it anymore
A good day
Big announcement
Lost family and new friends
Sydney
What can we do?
Promise?
Running
All over again
What's going on?
Falling apart
After all the waiting
Maybe...
"They're just overprotective"
Third book

The new house

7.3K 220 240
By Blue123584

A/N- I have now followed two people who both gave me ideas, so I really will follow you if you give me an idea! Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter...

Zoe's POV

I woke up excited the next morning because the boys were going to show me the new house today. I gracefully stood from my bed and walked lightly out of my bedroom. Joking I fell out of bed when someone screamed at the top of their lungs from down the hall and ran like an elephant to see what was going on.

I heard another scream come from the direction of Liam's room and when I walked in there both he and Niall were stood on the bed holding each other for dear life.

"What's wrong with you two?" I laughed.

"Zoe get on the bed quick! Quick before it bites you" Liam dragged me over to the bed.

"What bites me?"

"The spider" Niall pointed to a tiny spider that was on the carpet.

"Are you actually serious?" I asked, looking from one to the other.

"They're big and scary" Niall defended.

"And you're innocent and cute" I punched his cheeks before bending down next to the spider and picking it up in my hands. "There we go, all done"

"Thanks Zo, just don't let it near us" Liam backed away.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, walking out of the room and downstairs to let the spider outside. Harry was in the kitchen making some tea and eating a cereal bar.

"Always the healthy one Haz" I said.

"Indeed" he agreed in a posh accent.

I placed the spider outside and then walked back inside. I sat at one of the stools and Harry passed me a plate with a piece of toast on it.

"Thanks" I said gratefully, starting to spread butter on it.

"You're welcome" Harry said. "So are you looking forward to seeing the new house?"

"Very, it will be cool to live together again. It's been just under three years" I said thoughtfully.

"Yeah. Niall was pretty bummed that you wouldn't get to live with just him at all" Harry explained.

"But now I'll get to see all of you all the time. Unless one of you decides to leave" I laughed nervously.

"I don't think that's going to happen Zo" Harry reassured me.

"Will Elliot get a room?" I asked.

"Yeah everyone's getting their own room including Elliot"

"The house must be pretty big then"

"It's not small let's say that" Harry finished up his tea and started walking towards the front door. "I'm going to pack my things and drive round to the house so I can have my car there, I'll see you later"

"Ok bye!" I called as I heard the front door close.

All the other boys came downstairs and left to go and pack as well and soon it was just Liam and I in the kitchen.

"Who's idea was it to all live together again?" I asked curiously.

"Well we all agreed straight away but I was the one to bring it up" Liam said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I knew I couldn't live without you being with me most of the time" he sighed and looked down. "It sounds selfish but it's true. It was great that you wanted to live with Niall but I can't lie and say I didn't mind. It hurt" he admitted.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise it" I said.

"Not your fault" Liam smiled. "Anyway on a more happy note we both need to get packing so we can move out stuff to the new house. There's furniture and stuff already in there so just pack clothes and any other bits you want"

"Okay cool" I headed upstairs and into my room.

I packed a suitcase, a duffel bag and a backpack which contained most of my belongings. I lugged them downstairs and out to the car. I placed them in the boot next to Liam's bags and walked back to where Liam was locking the door.

"Bye house" I said.

"It's not the last time you'll see it Zo, I'm renting it out until I move back in again" he said.

"Which won't be anytime soon right?" I asked.

"I hope not" he laughed and we both climbed in the car and set off for the house.

When we got there Louis's and Zayn's cars were already parked in the driveway. Liam and I grabbed our bags and headed inside the house.

There was a large hallway with a big staircase to one side. To the left there was a doorway leading to a living room and to the right there was a doorway leading to what looked like a study.

"We're here!" Liam called.

"In the living room" Louis shouted.

We walked into the living room and saw Louis sat on the sofa with a big bag of crisps in his hand. There were crumbs going everywhere and some of his clothes were already over the floor.

"Really Louis?" Liam asked, picking up his jumper and placing it over a chair.

"Deal with it" Louis said sassily.

"I don't want to deal with it" Liam sassed back.

"Did you just...did you just sass me?" he asked, standing up threateningly.

"What you going to do about it?" Liam asked.

"This" Louis jumped onto Liam and they started rolling around on the floor, playfighting.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen where Zayn was sat at the table reading a book. The main cooking area of the kitchen was on one side and on the other there was a large wooden table and a window that took up most of the wall, looking over a view of fields and woods.

"You alright?" Zayn asked, putting his book down.

"Yeah, the house is nice" I complimented.

"Yeah, we liked it a lot" he agreed. "Have you explored yet?"

"No I was just about to" I said, starting to leave the room.

"I'll call you when lunch is ready"

"Thankyou" I called and started looking around the house.

There was obviously a living kitchen room and study on the ground floor. There was a staircase leading downstairs to a really cool room which had a massive TV and loads of big comfy cushions to sit and lie on. On the first floor there was all the bedrooms, each of them with an en suit.

My room had a big double bed in the centre of one of the walls, a desk with a window above it and a big fluffy rug. I sighed in happiness and started to unpack my bags into the cupboards.

The other boys arrived shortly after and Zayn called me down for lunch. We ate and talked about upcoming interviews and shows.

Harry took me to visit Elliot that afternoon and I spoke to him for a while until visiting time was over. I couldn't wait until he could come and see the house.

Harry drove me home and I dropped off sleepily in the car, tired from a long day. I was woken up again when Harry shut his car door but I kept my eyes shut, knowing he would give into me and carry me inside.

"Zoe babe" he opened my car door.

"Carry me" I mumbled.

"Alright baby girl" he said and lifted me out of my seat.

He held my legs around his waist and I out my arms around his neck, resting my head sleepily on his shoulder. He opened the front door and then locked it behind him.

"Hey..." Liam was cut off when Harry out a finger to his lips. "Oh sorry"

Harry carried me upstairs and into my bedroom. He laid me down and tucked the covers over me, placing a gentle kiss to my forehead,

"Night Zoe, love you" he whispered before leaving the room.

A/N- hola my lovely people! What did you guys think of the chapter? Bit different to usual, it wasn't great but things are coming up in the next few chapters so look forwards to those! Remember I am still looking for small ideas so make sure to comment them. 8 votes and 9 comments for the next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 147 22
Hi. My name is Vixen. I'm 15. My parents were killed in a plane accident when I was 9. I live with my best friends Riley, Valerie, Josie and Karter I...
32.9K 556 43
What if you've lived in a orphanage for 5 years? What if you finaly got the chance to get adopted? What if that person is Niall Horan? What if you do...
1.7M 44.2K 53
Lily. An innocent, sweet, six year old little girl with a past that she doesn't deserve. Abused by her father, put into the most terrible orphanage...
555K 10.6K 45
Ali is a loving three year old. She loves to color and play dress up. One day when her parents leave her at a restaurant all alone and the boys from...