[EDITING] Time's Running Out...

De evethesithh

I was killed by a serial killer who has been wandering around my school's campus. My soul then wandered aroun... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

13.

1.5K 80 8
De evethesithh

As I stepped into the school's elite property, my eyes scanned all over it that was filled with numerous students dancing in all kinds of styles and some even rapping and singing. They were all so into it that ut mare me cringed at the thought.

I continued walking to the school's entrance before someone tap me on my shoulder. I looked back and a smile crept on my face.

"Oh hey, guys," I said as they walked beside me.

"Heyya!" Lisa replied with her boyish attitude. But she still looks pretty to me.

"Ahh! I miss you so much!" said Rosé as she hugged me from beside.

I hugged her back and said, "Me too!"

*KRINGG*

Just when the bell rang, the crowd of students that were busy doing their weird practices, scrambled into the school's building. I and the Blackpinks had to stay back and stopped walking to let the stampede go away.

I was getting more curious because it was never like this before. I looked at the Blackpinks and creased my eyebrows together eyeing them for an explanation.

"You didn't know..?" Jisoo spoke up.

"Know what?" I replied shortly.

"It's the Keen Day" Jennie replied.

"What's a Keen day again?"

"Omg.. you really don't know?? This is horrifying!" Lisa said as she looked at her friend in a scared-dramatically way.

"Guys.. you guys know what we have to do right?" Rosé said eyeing them something that I was the only one who didn't know.

"You bet" Jennie narrowed her eyes to her friends in determination.

In a split second, they all ran to the school's entrance and I was left behind. I was dumbfounded and my legs automatically did their jobs. Running after them.

"Wait!!" I huffed trying to catch up to them. I could feel the wind trying to lift my skirt as my hands quickly try to push it down while running. I must look like an idiot.

As I entered the school's hallway, I saw a figure running at another corner. I instantly thought it was my friends so I chase after the figure.

"Wait up..!" I shouted after the figure. The hallway was empty and I have no idea where the students were heading. Not even the classes that I had passed by.

Abruptly my steps stopped when I didn't see the figure anymore. I looked around me to register the surroundings. "I don't I recognize this hallway.."

"Oh no you don't" said a robot-demonic kind of voice. I quickly turned around towards the voice and I saw the guy who killed me stood not far from me. My heart almost stopped at the sight. My whole body was shaking and I feel like running away but my feets were too stubborn.

"Mr. Rosé.." My voice wavered at the end but I tried hard to hide it.

"How delightful, you know my name!" He said in enthusiasm and laughed at the end. "What are you doing here?" This time, his tone was more serious and demanding.

"N-Nothing.." I took a step back.

"LIAR!" He roared. In the blink of an eye, he took a dagger from his pocket and threw at me. I couldn't block it because it was too fast.

Then I felt a sting on my cheek. I lifted my hand and traced along the stinging part and there was blood on my fingers. I wanted to utter some words but it won't come out.

Finally, my feet started moving and I sprint towards nowhere but far from Mr. Rosé. I couldn't shout as it will make Mr. Rosé know where I am.

"You can run but you can't hide~," He said with his robotic demonic voice again with enthusiasm.

Then I felt my body bumped onto another body that is quite big for me. I looked at the person and tried to run away instantly but failed when he holds me by both of my shoulders.

"Let go!" I shouted, flailing my arms so that he would lose his grip on me.

"Shut up!" He shouted at me again. This time, it was a far more different voice. A more normal voice that I somewhat feel the urge to listen more. I registered at his face again and shocked to see Jimin with his irritated face but more of a worried face.

He scanned the surroundings and I followed his gaze. Nothing dangerous or signs of Mr. Rosé.

"What are you running from?" He asked.

"Uh. Ah.." I stuttered as the words won't come out. He shouldn't know that I know about Mr. Rosé or else he will know about my background.

Then I felt a hand rubbed behind my back and realized Jimin stretched out his hand to rub my back. I was a bit taken aback. Usually, he would become more arrogant.

He avoided my gaze at the same time as if to show his ego. Suddenly a giggled left from my mouth. "You're.. cute. You don't have to do that anymore, I'm okay now.."

He abruptly took his hand back and still avoided my gaze. "You should've told earlier. Anyway where are you going anyway?" He said arrogantly like usual.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I just got lost.. I didn't find the place that held the Keen Day.."

"What's the-" Before he could reach out his hand to touch my left cheek, I hold his wrist. Suddenly I became defensive like I had a vision.

Isn't this the part... Mr. Rosé wanted to kill me before I actually die?

My lips were shaking as I tried to say a few words and slowly let go of his hand. "I'm sorry.." I looked down on my feet.

He was just staying quiet for a few minutes then spoke up, "The nurse office just near here. Come on, if you don't want anyone to worry about that cut, you better hide it. It's obvious" He turned around and made his way as I followed him.

I felt a droplet dropped from my jaw and noticed it was my blood from my cut. It must have been still flowing.

As we entered the office and saw 2 beds with curtains all over it to keep some privacy.

"Mrs. Kang?" Jimin called out but no reply. He turned around to me and scanned the room itself. "Pick whatever bed you want and stay there. Stay there and do nothing. Don't touch you cut as your fingers may have millions of bacteria right now" He said with sarcasm.

Well, that is harsh. I nodded and followed his orders and sat obediently on an empty bed. Soon Jimin came and put down a box of first aid kit on a small table beside the bed.

"I'm not really good but since no one here, I'll do what I know. If this went wrong, don't blame me" He said with venom in his words.

"What?" I almost shouted as I furrowed my eyebrows.

He chuckled at my expression and went to his usual serious state. Wow, never seen his smile before. It was quite charming.. Ergh why am I saying these things. "Just shut up" He said shortly and put some anti-septic on the cut.

Then I noticed that he was kneeling and our eyes directly meet. I felt a sudden rush of blood flowed into my face and the beat in heart goes faster than usual. I just couldn't stop gazing into his eyes.

Unconciously, Jimin also stopped what he was doing and stared at me in the eyes too. Something in her eyes that made Jimin feel.. like he wanted more of her.

After what like an eternity, I snapped myself out and changed my gaze to somewhere else and cleared my throat in the way. Jimin also did the same as he comitnued searching something in the box.

I could feel his delicate fingers traced along my cheeks. "Ow!" I scowled but hold it when he gave me a death glare. Shivers ran down my spine. His skin was touching my skin for goodness sake!

After he finished the usual routine of using the first aid kit, he searched for plaster in the box. He seemed to take some time to search for a simple thing. "It's not here.."

"Oh, what would I do now.." I muttered not audible for him to hear.

Then he went into his pocket and took out a cute looking plaster. I furrowed my eyebrows at the cute cat faces on it. "I don't know you like cats" I intend some sarcasm in my words.

"I don't you could be this clumsy to get a long cut," He said with pure sarcasm. I rolled my eyes. At first, he was such a jerk, then turned upside down into a gentleman and now a jerk back?? He's weird.

He peeled open the plaster and slowly place it my cut that has been cleansed by Jimin. He pressed a bit on the cut so that the plaster would truly stick on my skin but I flinched instead.

"It hurts!" I shouted unsatisfied.

"Don't blame me you have a really deep cut!"

"Don't be mad at me!" I was at loss of words but managed to fight back.

"Who on earth would shout at the person who is helping them!" He rolled his eyes at me and I do the same.

"Aww this love birds are so sweet~," said a voice that was walking up to us followed by a few guys behind him.

"We are not love birds!" We both shouted at the person called V. He laughed teasingly at us and the guys behind him, which was the members of BTS gave a naughty wink at Jimin.

"Shut up" Jimin said as he stood up from kneeling in front of me which our eyes directly met. That's why I've been avoiding his gaze.

- - - - - - - - - -

Dedicated to ;

@YeonJin_XXIV
@blackpinkjisoo
@kookie_Ly
@JenniferOneechan
@nhelmarian14
@bts_vkook_
@Juuzousuzuya
@Akira_Thao
@Kristinna_Jeon13
@SherzesLim
@SyasyaQistina4
@elleminyoongied

Thanks for adding this book to your reading list, commenting the book and of course voting the chapters. I love you all!! xD

Here's your update~~~~ But seriously though for the late because.. you might say I was on the writer's block on how would I make the other BTS members to show up in this book more than Blackpinks if I can haha

So I really wanna know your thoughts!

EDITED 23/3/2019

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

252K 9K 40
I felt like a ticking time bomb. My heart rate rised and I exploded. Everything went black before my eyes. I walked towards him, while still holding...
152K 5K 8
"Your job is to be Yoongi's girlfriend" Short Yoongi ff.
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...