Adopted by One Direction 2

By Blue123584

Zoe Malik is now 13 and living with only one of her brothers. Her life is about to become a lot more complica... More

Bad day
Power cut
Comebacks
Trip to the zoo
Explain
Aunt Sylvia
The Trial
Decision
A day with the new family
Truth
Bunking off
Evidence
Locked away
The flight home
Hold on
The new house
Camping
Tattoo Roulette
Sneaking out
Video games...and that
I was dying inside...but no one realised
I'll stand by you
I can't do it anymore
A good day
Big announcement
Lost family and new friends
Sydney
What can we do?
Promise?
Running
All over again
What's going on?
Falling apart
After all the waiting
Maybe...
"They're just overprotective"
Third book

Hope

7K 216 137
By Blue123584

A/N- shoutout of the chapter goes to _BrookieLovesYou_ ! I'm wanting to follow a couple more people so whoever comments a SMALL thing that could happen in the story may get a follow from me! Example: Harry and Zoe go Christmas shopping together and talk about Zoe's life at school. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Zoe's POV

I woke up the next morning and Harry was no longer next to me. I sighed as I thought yet again about how Elliot was gone, he was dead.

I managed to drag myself out of bed and opened my door. I listened to see if the other boys were awake but I couldn't hear anything so I shrugged and carried on downstairs.

It made me jump when I saw Liam in the kitchen, a cup of coffee in front of him and his phone in his hand.

"Hey Zo, you feeling okay?" He asked and I shrugged, not feeling like talking.

"Are you going to eat anything for breakfast?" He asked and I shook my head. "Just a little bit of something, please"

I shook my head again and he sighed, looking back down at his phone.

I just wanted to him to hug me, hold me and tell me everything was going to be okay. That it was not my fault that Elliot died. But all he did was flick through his phone. I couldn't blame him though, last night when he tried to comfort me I just completely blanked him.

"I'm going to shower" I whispered.

"Okay babe, come back down when you're done yeah? We need to speak to you" he smiled.

"Is it good news then?" I asked.

"It depends on your opinion to be honest" Liam said.

I nodded and walked upstairs and towards the bathroom. When I opened the door however I was met with Louis who was shaving.

"Morning baby girl" he said.

"Morning" I said, grateful that he didn't ask if I was okay. "Do you mind if I shower?"

"As long as you don't kick me out" he chuckled.

"I won't" I said and walked into the bath and pulled the curtain across. I undressed and threw my clothes out and made sure that I would easily be able to grab my bathrobe when I was finished.

I was about one minute into my shower when I heard the door open.

"This isn't a community bathroom you know" Louis joked.

"I really need to pee" Niall said and I guessed he stood by the toilet.

"Classy Niall" Louis said.

"Who's in the shower?" Niall asked.

"Zoe" Louis told him.

"Hey Zo!" Niall called to me.

"Hey Niall" I called back.

I finished my shower and stuck my hand out to grab my bathrobe. I tugged it into the shower and put it on before pulling back the shower curtain. Niall was flushing the chain and Louis was doing his hair.

"What are you doing today?" Niall asked and I shrugged. "You can do anything you want"

"But I don't want to do anything" I snapped and Niall looked hurt.

I couldn't bare the look he was giving me so I walked out of the bathroom and towards my bedroom but I walked slowly enough so that I would could hear their conversation.

"I'm worried about her" Niall admitted.

"She's just lost someone close to her Niall. She needs to mourn him and she's bound to be sad" Louis said. "We just need to be the ones to help her through the good times and the bad"

"I'm worried she'll never get better"

"She will. Because we'll be right next to her to pick her up if she falls" Louis said confidently.

My heart swelled but that feeling quickly subsided as I heard Liam say Elliot's name from downstairs. I frowned, quickly fried off and changed and walked downstairs like Liam had told me to do when I was finished in the shower.

"This is unbelievable" Liam said. "I can't believe it, Zoe's going to be so relieved"

Liam hung up the phone and looked up to see me with a massive smile on his face.

"What am I going to be relieved about?" I asked.

"Elliot's alive, the doctors brought him back to life" Liam beamed.

"It's not funny to make jokes like that" I grumbled, shuffling around the kitchen to make myself a drink.

"But Zoe I'm not joking. The doctor said he's conscious and breathing well"

"What?" I asked, my heart pounding.

"The doctors used a defibrillator to make his heart start working again. They worked all night to keep him alive" Liam explained and a smile started coming onto my face.

"Can we go and see him?" I asked.

"That's exactly what I was going to suggest" Liam said. "Shall we bring the boys as well?"

"Yes! They need to meet him!" I said.

"Okay. BOYS WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! ELLIOT'S ALIVE" Liam screamed up the stairs.

Niall was the first one to come downstairs. Well he didn't just walk downstairs he pretty much fell but it was cute to see how shocked and surprised he was.

"You what?" He asked.

"I'll explain on the way" Liam said. "Just get in the car while I round up the others"

Niall and I headed out to the car and sat in the back together. I still had a big smile on my face and so did Niall but I could see the hurt look in his eyes when he looked at me.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier Niall" I said sadly. "I was just so upset and felt so empty. That wasn't a reason to be rude to you though and I'm so sorry"

"It's fine, I can't say I know how you must have felt but if you feel that way again you can just talk to me. Talk to me and I will listen" he said and grabbed my hand, squeezing it slightly. "I'm so please that Elliot's okay though, I'll get to meet the person who brought you back to us and saved your life twice"

"Twice?" I asked.

"Well he took that bullet for you. But he also got you out of that house. I reckon if you had stayed in that house any longer your father would have got to you" he said.

"I never thought of that" I said.

"Well you better thank him for it then" he chuckled.

"I definitely will"

It only took a few more seconds for the other boys to arrive and get into the car and then we were off. I fidgeted impatiently in my seat, waiting for the hospital to come into view.

"There! There it is pull in here" I called to Liam when we approached the entrance to the car park.

"I have been to the hospital before Zo" he laughed.

I shook my head and as soon as he parked the car I climbed over into the middle seats and pretty much threw myself out of the car.

"Have you got a death wish?" Harry asked, quickly climbing out after me.

"No I want to see Elliot" I said, grabbing him by the elbow and pulling him into the hospital.

We found out Elliot's room number and I made all the boys run so we would get there sooner. The doctor was just coming out of Elliot's room and we walked up to it.

"Are you the doctor who saved him?" I asked and the doctor nodded proudly. "Thankyou"

And even though he was a complete stranger I hugged him around the waist.

"You're welcome" he patted my back and I pulled away from the hug.

I smiled gratefully at him again and he motioned for us to go into Elliot's room. I didn't argue and opened the door, walking straight in.

Elliot was sat up in bed and still had a bandage with a drip but overall looked so much better. He smiled when he saw me.

"You know there's this amazing thing called knocking" he joked.

"Knockings for losers" I sassed walking over to him and hugging him tightly. "You have no idea how scared I was for you. Do you know how sad I felt when I thought you'd gone"

"No but I can guess" he said.

"How can you guess?" I asked.

"Because that's how I felt when I thought I was going to lose you went back to live with your brothers" he admitted.

"That sad?"

"That sad" he nodded.

Someone coughed and I looked behind me to see all the boys standing around awkwardly.

"Oh sorry. Boys this is Elliot" I said. "Elliot this is Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn" I pointed to each boy.

"Nice to meet you" Elliot shook each boys hand politely.

"You're the one who saved our sister mate, I'm pretty sure we're happier to see you" Harry chuckled.

Elliot laughed and they started talking and talking and talking. It was hard for me to join in with most of the conversations but every now and again the boys would bring up something embarrassing that involved me, other than that I pretty much sat in a chair listening to them for two hours.

Eventually visiting time was over and the boys shook hands with Elliot again and I hugged him tightly.

"Stay alive please" I begged.

"Don't worry I will" he chuckled.

"So do you know when you're getting out of the hospital?" Liam asked.

"In about a week I think. Why?" Elliot asked confused.

"So that we can prepare for you to come and stay with us" Liam explained.

"You mean I can still stay with you" Elliot beamed.

"No we're going to send you all the way back to Italy" Louis said sarcastically. "Of course you're still staying with us"

"Thank you so much!" Elliot said gratefully.

"No problem" the boys said.

We left shortly and on the drive home I remembered that Liam had wanted to talk to me about something.

"Hey Liam you said you all needed to talk to me about something" I said.

"Oh yeah. Zoe, the boys and I have decided that we are all going to live together again" Liam said and I smiled even wider than I already was.

A/N- remember to give your ideas. I only want small things that could happen though that could happen in one chapter if that's cool. 8 comments and 8 votes for the next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...
47.5K 642 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...
104K 3.1K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...