Who is the Pyro?

By MrDeep

A reporter interviews the RED Mercs regarding their personal take on the identity of their mumbling comrade... More

Interview with Soldier
Interview with Demoman
Interview with Heavy
Interview with Engineer
Interview with Medic
Interview with Sniper
Interview with Spy

Interview with Scout

1.4K 58 2
By MrDeep

Mr. Deep: Let's start with something simple. Tell me about your-
Scout: Uh, no. Look moron. I don't know if you're a cop, some BLU Spy, or any other kind of freak. I ain't givin' you any in-fa-mation 'bout me, Got that?
Mr. Deep: I understand completely, Scout, but I wasn't asking about you. This is about your ally, the Pyro.
Scout: Oh... Well alright yeah. I can do that.
Mr. Deep: Well, tell me about your first impressions of Pyro.
Scout: My first job? Well when I first joined this team, almost everyone called me "little man", "boy", or "baby". I remember Demo calling me a "pint-sized mutt" once, just before that crazed doctor called me into his lab of an office. After that I-
Mr. Deep: Scout, I'm asking you about Pyro.
Scout: Yeah, yeah, I got it. Just hold ya freakin' horses. When Medic was done taking his stupid bird out of my gut, I saw Pyro sittin' in a chair. He was readin' some magazine while flickin' a lighter on and off. He didn't look at me. I didn't look at him. Medic called him in and he stood up and walked by me. He sounded like freakin' Vader breathin' through that gas mask of his.
Mr. Deep: Putting it simply, you don't really have much a connection to Pyro.
Scout: Yeah. I'm too busy being fast and furious. Wanna hear more about me?
Mr. Deep: Thanks, but I'm afraid you've wasted enough of my time as it is.
Scout: Come back when you want a real good story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.1K 41
Welcome to my second book ! ❤️ (Book Completed) TAEMINKOOK × INDIAN --------- DISCLAIMER :- - FANFICTION - - DONT HATE - - SLOW UPDATE - ...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
850K 52.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1K 71 16
Takes place years after the events of unOrdinary, the main cast left Wellston High and many things have changed since then, one big thing is that the...