In Between (A Mindless Behavi...

By terynadkins

More

Chapter 1: I Met Him
Chapter 2: Our First "Date"
Chapter 3: First "date" #2
Chapter 4: A Typical Day
Chapter 5: Meeting The Others
Chapter 6: The Tragedy
Chapter 7: Another
Chapter 8: The Surprise
Chapter 9: Market Broiler
Chapter 10: Bipolar much?
Chapter 11: The Break-Up
Chapter 12: The Cheater
Chapter 13: With Him
Chapter 14: He Found Out
Chapter 15: Planning The Party
Chapter 16: The Beach
Chapter 17: The Beach Prt II
Chapter 18: Your What?!
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday?
Chapter 20: The Big Move
Chapter 21: Oh No!
Chapter 22: Why Her?
Chapter 23: So What's the Plan?
Chapter 24: Once A Cheater Always A Cheater
Chapter 25: Larissa Nichole August
Chapter 27: A Day Out With Dad!... And Mom
Chapter 28: Your What?!
Chapter 29: The Wedding

Chapter 26: Spending Time With The Boo

789 13 4
By terynadkins

(??'s P.O.V)

April 24th

Me: *Crying* How did her baby survived and mine died! What the fuck! Ray is gonna be so mad when he finds out.

Breaunna: Girl its gonna be okay. I'm just pissed that her fuckin baby survived.

Me: Breaunna shut up! You have no idea what it feels like to lose a baby! So don't be acting like this is no big deal! Okay?!

Breaunna: You right. I don't and i don't want to.

Me: Then shut the fuck up and get out of my face!

Breaunna: (Starts walking out)

Me: Wait.

Breaunna: What?

Me: I have an idea.

Breaunna: What is it?

Me: (Tells her)

Breaunna: Hmm.. Then we both get what we want... I want her to know what it feels like to lose- I like it.

Me: When you guys leave when are you coming back.

Breaunna: We're leaving tomorrow morning and we're coming back in 2 months.

Me: Okay but what do i tell Ray about the baby?

Breaunna: Okay so were gonna go get a fake stomach and you tell him that the doctors made a mistake and that the baby is due in 2 months because she is not big enough to come or something. I don't know.

Me: *Smiles* Okay.

(Roc's P.O.V.)

I'm so glad that Nicole and Larissa survived that car accident. I don't know what i would have done. Those 2 including my mom, are my life.

Me: I love you Nicole.

Nicole: I love you too Roc.

Me: What do you want to do today?

Nicole: I don't know. But something because your leaving tomorrow.

Me: I know. I'm gonna miss you and Larissa. *Looks down at Larissa in my arms*

Nicole: You'll see us in 2 months. Hopefully it'll go by fast.

Me: Yeah. Hopefully

(London's P.O.V.)

Me: AHA! Prod! Stop Tickling me!

Prodigy: Nope. I'm not gonna stop until you tell me.

Me: Fine! I'll tell you!

Prodigy: *Stops tickling me and lets go*

Me: Aha! Nope! Thought you had a friend!

Prodigy: *Looks sad*

Me: *Pouts* I'm sorry babe..*Goes up to him and tries to hug him*

Prodigy: *Grabs me and starts kissing me*

Me: *Kisses back*

************************A/n: Rated R*************************

He lays down and i get on top of him and start kissing his neck. I pull off his shirt then take off mine. Then i start kissing him up and down his abs.

Prodigy: Are you ready? *He put the condom on*

Me: Yep.

He rolls me over, and gets on top of me kissing my body all the way down to my pants line. Then he slides my pants and underwear off and starts eating me out. Then he get up and puts it in.

Prodigy: Tell me if you want me to stop.

Me: Mmhuh..

He put it in inch by inch, me screaming the more he puts it in. Once he put it in all the way he started going in and out slowly. As he keep doing that it wasn't pain anymore. It was more like pleasure.

Me: Go faster!

After i said that he looked  at me and began to pound me harder and faster causing me to claw his back.

After about 25 more minutes he cam and so did she and they stopped.

(Leia's P.O.V)

Me and Princeton had just got done eating, so we went to the mall.

At the mall

Princeton: I want Starbucks.

Me: Me too. Lets go.

We get our coffee and go sit at a table.

Princeton: Leia.

Me: Yeah. *I look up at him after sipping my coffee*

Princeton: Wanna know something.

Me: Sure what?

Princeton: Come close.

Me: *I lean towards him*

Princeton: Closer

Me: *I lean as close as i could to him*

Princeton: *He leans up and whispers in my ear* I love you.

Him whispering in my ear sent chills up my body that i have never ever felt before.

Me: Oh that's good to know.

Princeton: *Looks shocked*

Me: I'm kidding Prince!

Princeton: I was really sad for a moment! I was like.. She doesn't love me after all of the things i've done for her and all we've been through?

He was right. He has done alot for me. He takes me shopping all the time. He takes me out to eat. He buys me gifts, that i actually like because we have the same taste. He does everything for me. And the thing i love the most is how sweet he is.. He can be a butthole sometimes. But never to me. Always someone else.

Me: Haha of course i love you. I could never ask for a better boyfriend. You know me as much as i know me.

Princeton: Lets go to Hot Topic.

Me: *Smiles* Okay.

We walk around the mall to Hot Topic talking about Modsun and Nirvana. Arguing on who was better.

(Roc's P.O.V.)

Me: Babe.

Nicole: *breast-feeding* Yeah?

Me: I think I wanna give up on Mindless Behavior, after tour.

Nicole: Why baby?! You've been in this group since you were 12 years old. And now your 20 almost 21. Why?

Me: Because I have a family now. A baby and a fiancé. I don't want to put myself at risk or put you guys in danger. After what happen with Breaunna and the car accident. It made me realize that life is to short. And I want to just spend it with my family. 

Nicole: *Smiles* Aww baby! Your so sweet! Come here.

Me: *I lean in and she kisses me*

Nicole: I wanna give you something that you've been waiting 9 months for.

Me: Mm and what is that?

She puts Larissa in her room into her crib, comes to me, grabs my hands, and makes me get up. She kisses me and I kiss back almost instantly. Then she lays my on the bed and starts kissing me up and down my neck.

Me: I think i like where this is going.

She looks up at me with seductive eyes, pulls my shirt off and starts licking up and down my abs.

Me: Mmm... *I say in pleasure*

She gets down to my pants line and then the mood changes.

Me: W-what? Where are you going?

Nicole: To take a shower.

Me: But why now? We were just about to-

Nicole: Shh.. *She put her index finger on my lips* Don't worry.. I'll be back. *She says in a low seductive voice and winks*

Me: Ugh Nicole!

*** 1 hour later ***

It has been one hour later, Nicole was still in the bathroom and Larissa was still sleep so i decided to just go to sleep.

(Nicole's P.O.V.)

I've just been sitting in the shower. Thinking. About what? About me and Roc. I don't know where i would be. Probably still with Ray letting him beat my ass. Roc changed my life alot. In a good way. He's my everything and always will be. I love Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August with all my heart.

Me: *I go in the room and lay on top of Roc resting my head on his chest and start playing with his little curly hair*

Roc: *Wakes up a little* Hey babe. *Says in tired voice*

Me: Hey baby.

Roc: You played my shit.

Me: Ahahaha! I'm dead! You know me so well aha.

Roc: Mmhum. But when you do eventually let me hit and don't be playing games imma tear it up.

Me: Ooooh. I'm so scarred.

Roc: Aha alright. You'll see. Just wait.

Me: *I start kissing him on his neck*

Roc: Nicole. Don't play me again.

Me: *I ignore him and continue*

Roc: *Moans* Okay Nicole stop! 

Right when he said that i felt Roczilla get big.

Me: *Looks up at him and smirks*

Roc: I told you to stop.

I slide down to Roc's pants and start unbuttoning them

Roc: What are you doing?

Me: *Once again i ignore him*

****** A/n: You already know though******

I pull his pants and underwear off, and give him a blow job.

Roc: * Moans*

After about 2 minutes i get on top of him and start riding him slowly.

Roc: Fuck..... (He says in a loud tone)

Me: Shhh.. We have company.

After I said that he flips me over and takes charge.

Roc: Lets see what happens when im in control. Are you gonna be able to hold it in?

Me: Mmm.. I don't know.. Probably.. We'll see if you know how to put in work. (I smirk and wink at him)

Roc: Ohh! So you wanna put up a challenge? I'll have you yelling in 4 minutes.

He started thrusting in and out of me slowing causing me to moan but not scream for about 3 minutes.

Me: I think you've been proved wrong! Aha.

Roc: That was just me getting started....

All of a sudden he starts pounding me.

Me: Oh my god!! Stop! Babe! Ugh! F-uck! Stop damnet! Roc!

Roc: I'm not stopping.... Until you tell me I was right. (He starts going harder) 

Me: Fuck... No!

Roc: Alright then after this. I know your gonna say it.

He pulls out of me fast and starts eating me out. He stuck his tongue in and out repeatedly.  

Me: Ugh... (I push on his head with one hand, clawing on his back with the other)

He stops and I look at him.

Roc: I guess I was wrong.

Me: Y-

Before I could get it out, he stuck 2 of his fingers inside of me causing me to climax.

Me: Fuck me!! Okay! Okay Roc! Fuck! You were right! Oh my fucking god!

And with that. I squirt and he stops.

Roc: *Smirking* I'm getting in the shower. *walks away*

Me: Roc wait!

Roc: What?

Me: I wanna get in with you...

Roc: *Puts his hand out* Okay come on.

Me: *Gets up and grabs his hand* Baby?

Roc: What's up babe?

Me: I love you.

Roc: I love you too momma.

Me: *Kisses him*

Roc: *Kisses back* Lets get in the shower before Larissa wakes up.

Me: Okay *Smiles*

We take an a 30 minute shower then get out.

Roc: Wanna pack my bag for me?

Me: Hell no! Why?

Roc: Because i wanna spend time with Larissa before i leave in the morning..

Me: *Smiles* Okay.

Roc: *Larissa starts crying* I guess my duties are needed.

Me: Yep she probably pooped on her self so yeah do your duties aha.

Roc: I'm not the one who gags when they have to change her diaper.

Me: *Looks at I'm with a straight face* Whatever.

Roc: *Laughs amd walks out*

(Naomi's P.O.V.)

Me: Baby! (I jump in his arms)

Stephanie: *Starts crying* I cant believe you guys came out here for us.

Diggy: Why wouldn't we come out here to see the people that we cared about the most?

Jacob: Yeah i couldn't wait any longer for you to come back.

Me: Aww.

Stephanie: But we're going back home next week.

Diggy: Yeah and I'm going back home with you.

Stephanie: Your so full of yourself.

She kisses Diggy and i kiss Jacob.

(Damunique's P.O.V.)

I drive to Ray's hotel.

Me: Hey baby *Smiles*

Ray: Hey. How's my baby girl? *Smiles*

Me: She's good. Guess what?

Ray: What?

Me: The doctor said that she isn't big enough for me to deliver her yet so shes not coming until another 2 months.

Ray: 2 months! That's a long time from now. But i guess. At least its when we come back. So i get to see her be born.

Me: Yeah.. Well its getting late I'm gonna go take a shower.

Ray: Alright

Me: Wake me up before you leave in the morning okay?

Ray: Okay.

Sorry i haven't updated in what seems like forever but i've had writers block like. I couldn't think about what should happen next for shit.. But here it is. I hope it was good because i still couldn't think of anything when i wrote this. Give me your feed back on what you think! PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. Oh and what you think the plan in the beginning of the chapter is. SHARE, LIKE, FOLLOW :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.7K 50
1.9K 11 45
Second part to love war (mindless behavior story)
7.9K 256 17
this is the sequel to Mindless Stepbrother Status. It starts right when the boys leave to go on tour for six months.
3.5K 76 42
It's a dream world. Not just with MB