Not Just Another Cinderella S...

By 11firegirl11

In all the love stories, there is a broken girl, someone who's afraid to fall in love. In all the love storie... More

Not Just Another Cinderella Story
1. Manchester
3. Mysterious Numbers
4. Now, She's Gone.
5. Furniture and Frappuccino's
6. Tweet and Trends
7. Meet and Greet
8. Sassmaster Out!
9. Tumbling Through Tumblr
10. Kisses and Hotel Rooms
11. Into The Crowd
12. Meet The Boys
13. It's Not That Easy
14. Green Monsters
15. Missing You
16. Find Me
17. Not-So-Little Cupcakes
18. LaBoom
19. Friends
20. Always.
21. All Good Things
22. First Dates
23. Key to my Heart
24. Now or Never
25. Christmas Eve
26. Tricks up Her Sleeve
27. Drunk Admittance
28. Guess Who's Back
29. Epilogue
One Shots (2)

2. Spoiled Bitches

2.3K 96 14
By 11firegirl11

HARRY

I got off the stage grinning, loving the rush it gave me, it never got old. I met up with the boys who were jumping up and down, still high from the energy on stage. After we had calmed down a bit, we left to take a quick shower before the meet and greet. I tried to be fast, I really did, but after drying and styling my hair, it had taken me almost an hour. Luckily, most of the other boys were about as slow as me. Except Liam, lucky guy had no hair to style. He was already talking to a few fans, taking pictures and giving out hugs. Niall was supposedly the second one to get out, followed by me, Louis, and finally Zayn. We spent a while taking pictures and meeting the fans. It was great to see some of the people that got us where we were. I was exhausted by the time we were done. I wanted nothing more than to crawl under the covers and sleep, but I had promised Michelle I would see her while I was in Seattle. We hadn't seen each other for a few weeks, but she was in Seattle to watch our show. I told the boys I was leaving before calling our driver. I arrived at the restaurant just in time. Sadly, the paparazzi knew where I was. Putting my sunglasses on, I smiled politely as I went in. Michelle was sitting impatiently at our table.

"Why were you late?" she questioned as soon as I arrived. I put my hands up defensively.

"I'm sorry, the meet and greet lasted longer than I thought it would, and there was traffic." She sighed, obviously displeased. "I'm really, really sorry," I apologized. Her scowl didn't leave her face. I awkwardly sat down and took her hand in mine.

"I'll make it up to you. I promise," I said quietly. Personally, I thought she was overreacting. I was only a few minutes late, we agreed on 6:00 and it was 6:11.

"You know, I'm really sick of having to wait for you all the time, and not seeing you for weeks." I looked at her nervously.

"Michelle, don't be like this. I'm really sorry, as soon as my tour's over, I promise I'll spend more time with you." She sighed heavily.

"Fine." The rest of the dinner was slightly tense. I listened to her complain about something her friend did.

"And then, she, like, had the nerve to tell me I was annoying!" Well I didn't blame her friend, she could be annoying at times. But she wasn't always like this. She finished her measly salad.

"Do you want some of mine?" I offered.

"Ew no, that's so fattening." She eyed my steak and mashed potatoes with distaste. "You should really eat healthier, I mean your body could totally be better." I looked up at her.

"Oh," I said quietly. Suddenly, I lost my appetite. I placed my fork on my plate and left some money to cover the dinner.

"I need to get going, Michelle, we're leaving early tomorrow." She pouted.

"But Harry, I missed you!"

"And I missed you too, but I need to get going."

"Harry! Why don't you come to my hotel?" she asked suggestively. Normally I wouldn't reject her, but I was feeling pretty insecure today.

"I really wish I could," I replied, as we were attacked by the paparazzi. I gave her a kiss, lasting a few seconds.

"Harry!" She clutched onto my arm. "Please?" Her whining was getting on my nerves.

"I'm sorry." I brushed her arm off and hopped into the black Range Rover. I spent the ride in the backseat with my eyes closed. Her words rang in my head. "Your body could totally be better." I would never be good enough for her.

When I got back to my hotel room, I tossed my jacket on the chair and fell back on the bed. A sigh escaped my lips. I don't know how long I laid there, but I got up when Louis came into my room. Without asking.

"Hey," he said, looking at me oddly.

"Hi," I replied blandly.

"You okay?" He flopped down on the bed beside me. "I thought you would be spending the night with Michelle?"

"Nah." I didn't take my eyes off the ceiling.

"I don't really like her."

"You've let me know before."

"She's a spoiled bitch."

"Shut up Louis." He coughed awkwardly.

"So you wanna go out or something?"

"No."

"We can play some video games?"

"No."

"How abo-"

"Louis I just want to be alone for a while."

"Okay." I knew I hurt him, but at the moment, I didn't care. He left, shutting the door behind him. I waited a few minutes, then sat up abruptly. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it on the ground. I debated on whether I should or shouldn't do it, but in the end, my darker side won out. I went into the bathroom, shut the door, and stood in front of the mirror. I stared at myself.

"Your body could be a lot better." I pinched my stomach. Was I fat? I poked it. It wasn't flabby. Was it? The more I looked, the more I realized what Michelle was talking about. I obviously didn't have an amazing body. I wasn't built. Heck, I was fat. I had no muscles whatsoever. Then there was the fact that I had four nipples. Four! I stared at myself, wishing I could have someone else's body, like Liam's or Louis'. Sighing, I got undressed and crawled under the covers, wanting to sleep it off.

"Harry!" was the first thing I heard in the morning. Then a large body landed on me. Followed by another. And another.

"Oh my god," I gasped. "Can't breathe." I squirmed until they finally got off.

"Can we go out for breakfast?" Niall asked.

"Sure. We've got to be back at one to leave for the next stop though," Liam replied. "Come on, let's go wake up Zayn." They left, leaving me alone with Louis.

"So what'd you do last night?" Louis asked quietly.

"Nothing much," I muttered. I pulled the bankers around myself and sat up, feeling self conscious even though Louis had seen me shirtless a lot. He looked at me worriedly.

"Are you cold?" he asked, regarding the blanket.

"A little." The lie felt uncomfortable in my mouth. I could tell he didn't believe me, but thankfully, he nodded and left. I threw on a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt, and my green beanie. I grabbed a pair of sunnies to shield myself from cameras. The boys were all hanging around the lobby of the hotel.

"Come on!" Zayn called, waving me over. Surrounded by bodyguards, we made ou way to the black car where I pulled out my phone. Twitter time.

"Going out for breakfast!" After I tweeted, I scrolled down my feed. Nothing much, a new YouTube video, a new photoshoot, and of course, a tweet from Niall. I was about to turn my phone off when a tweet caught my eye.

"Geez, I can't believe Harry bailed out on me again." It was from Michelle. I probably should have put down my phone and ignored it, but instead I looked at the replies. Some sided with me, though I hated how they talked to Michelle.

"Maybe that's because you're bugging the hell out of him."

"Leave him alone, he's tired, calm your tits bitch." Then there were some that sided with Michelle.

"Fame's gotten to his head."

"He's such a rude bastard... You deserve so much better than him." Trying not to let emotion show on my face, I turned my phone off. But when I looked up, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam were all looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"No you're not." I glared at Louis.

"And how the hell would you know!?"

"Because, you're not acting like yourself. You're shutting us all out!" He was yelling by the end of his sentence.

"It's true mate, you're getting pretty distant." Great, so Liam supported Louis.

"Look man, everyone goes through tough times, but were here for you." Zayn patted my shoulder. I sighed and buried my head in my hands.

"I'm fine. I just... I'll be fine." I hated lying to them, but sometimes it was necessary. Louis sighed and murmured, "sorry."

The ride to the restaurant was tense and awkward.

When we arrived, we all exited the car quickly, wanting the tension to diffuse.

"Denny's!" Niall cheered. Even his happy mood couldn't bring a smile to my face. The boys all chatted with each other while I stared out a window.

"Hi, can I get you something?" A feminine voice asked. I looked up and saw the waitress getting ready to take our order. She looked slightly shocked that we were there, but didn't treat us any differently. The boys ordered quickly.

"And you?" the waitress asked me.

"I'll have the toast, bacon and eggs." I smiled politely with no real emotion. She nodded.

"I'll be back soon with your order." The chatter started up again. I stared off into the distance.

"Harry?" Louis asked, snapping his fingers in my face.

"Sorry. What?"

"I asked, what are you planning to do when our tour's over? There's only about a month left."

"Umm, Michelle wants me to spend more time with her." I saw Louis grimace slightly.

"But do you want to spend time with her?" I looked at Liam unsure. Truthfully, I was feeling a little suffocated. But I wanted her to be happy, I loved her.

"I... Yeah, I guess." He raise his eyebrow.

"You don't sound too happy about it."

"Of course I want to spend time with her, I love her!" I defended. He looked at me unsure one more time, but dropped the subject.

"Here you go." The waiter placed five plates of food in front of us. I had a few bites of the eggs and half a slice of toast before I pushed my plate away. I wanted to watch my figure for Michelle.

"Can I have your food?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"Is that all you're eating?"

"Yeah."

"That's nothing!"

"Louis, I'm not really hungry."

"Well at least order a milkshake or something, you need energy for tonight." I shook my head.

"I'll have a Gatorade."

"That's not very healthy."

"Mind your own business!" I snapped. Agitated, I left a wad of bills on the table and abruptly stood. I pulled my hood up and shielded my eyes with my sunnies. I wasn't sure where I was going, just walking down the streets and taking pictures.

"Harry!" I froze at her voice and turned around slowly to face a glaring Michelle.

"Um, hi, Michelle."

"You said you were leaving 'early' in the morning!" Shit.

"Um, it got postponed a few hours. I'm leaving soon though." She looked at me angrily.

"Yeah, and I'm sure that's why you're alone, wandering the streets? I thought you loved me!" Double shit.

"Um, I do, obviously. But I didn't know.. I was going to call you!"

"Yeah right. Are you seeing someone else? Is that why you're ignoring me?"

"No! I'm not seeing anyone!"

"Well then maybe you're sleeping with someone."

"Michelle! Don't do this," I begged. "I love you, you know that!" She sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're worth it."

"Michelle, please. I'm busy on tour right now, but there's only a month left! I'll spend more time with you. I promise Michelle. I'll take you to Hawaii for a week before I even go home." She looked at me for a minute before breaking out into a silly smile and rolling her eyes.

"Fine." She pressed her lips to mine, I could feel the lip gloss coating them. It wasn't exactly pleasant, but at least I was on her good side again. I pulled away slowly.

"Come on. Let's spend some time together before I have to leave." Taking her hand, we started to walk down the street.

"Oooh! Come on, let's go to Hollister! We have to get you some decent looking clothes, you look like some emo freak." I looked down at my black outfit. Did I really look like a freak? I allowed her to drag me into the store and buy a bunch of clothes. Using my card, of course. In the end, she had chosen me a leather jacket, a pink polo shirt, a green button up, and a bunch of other clothes I would never choose for myself.

"Do you like them?" she asked. No.

"Yeah, I love them." I took the bags out of her hand.

"You should let me do your hair sometime, it's so ugly." I furrowed my eyebrows together. "It's frizzy, and messy, and doesn't suit you at all." Self consciously, I pulled my beanie down a bit so most of it was covered. She paused for a minute, and pulled out a lip gloss tube, smearing it over her lips.

"Yeah." I spent another hour or so following her around as she spent hundreds on clothes that are stylish for me. I would never wear these normally, but I knew it would make her happy, so when I was about to leave, I took the bags off her hands.

"Thanks baby, I love them. I'll be wearing them around a lot." Lie. I gave her another sticky, lip glossed kiss, and hopped in the tour bus. Liam and Niall were already there, reading some tweets.

"Hey, what'cha got there?" Niall asked.

"Clothes. Michelle got them for me." Niall immediately grabbed the bag and pulled out a hideous green shirt. He made a scrunched up face.

"Ew." He grabbed the pink polo.

"No offense, but that's not really your style."

"Everyone changes." I don't know why I felt the need to defend Michelle. Liam raised an eyebrow at me.

"Everyone changes for themselves. Only weak people change for others." He put down the bag and left.

"Whoa, deep," Niall said, grabbing a bag of crisps. I sighed and pulled my beanie off, carefully flattening out my hair. I was still working on it when Louis and Zayn arrived.

"Well, I don't know about Superman, but Ir- Harry are you doing your hair?" Zayn asked. I nodded, still fixated on the mirror.

"He's been doing it for a while now," Niall spoke up. I rolled my eyes but adjusted a few more strands.

"Since when do you care about your hair?" Louis asked, taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"Since I want it to look nice for Michelle."

"Michelle's not even here." I paused for a second, before continuing without answering him. He sighed, and ruffled up my perfect hair.

"Louis!" I growled angrily. What...? I never used to care when he messed with my hair. He looked at me, raised his eyebrows sassily as if daring me to do something, snapped his fingers and went towards the kitchen, muttering "You've changed." I sighed deeply before sitting back down and redoing the hard work that Louis had destroyed.

Done! Please don't be a ghost reader, take a quick second to vote if you liked it, and leave me some feedback so I can improve it! Thanks! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.1K 130
After the traumatic break up between JJ and her husband Will, she has been through hard times being a single mother of a 6 year old. One day a man sl...
107K 8.3K 49
*Book 2 of the Saint J's Boys* "Please," Logan gave me a heartwarming smile. "Call me Lo." "Alright," I crossed my arms over my chest. "What's your s...
1.2K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
9.9K 227 21
A/N- I wrote this when I was 11, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! "I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I thought that I could come back and everything w...