Midnight - Dean Ambrose (WWE)

By Scruffyambrose

12:00 am More

Friends-One
Late Night-Two
Day Off-Three
Smack Back-Four
Back At It - Five
Change?-Six
Alone-Seven
CM Who?-Eight
Calm Down-Nine
NOC (part one)-Ten
Holy Holly (NOC part two)-eleven
Hold-Twelve
YOU-Thirteen
Feelings...-Fourteen
AJ...Lee-Fifteen
Food-Sixteen
Him-Seventeen
Jealous?-Eighteen
That One Friend (part one)-Nineteen
That One Friend (part two) - Twenty
Thinking - Twenty One
Fight - Twenty Two
Damn Dean - Twenty Three
Okay Dean... - Twenty Four
Feelings - Twenty Five
Close - Twenty Six
Thought - Twenty Seven
Catching Up - Twenty Eight
I Saw That - Twenty Nine
I Care - Thirty
Three Days - Thirty One
Mess - Thirty Two
Confession - Thirty Three
A Walk - Thirty Four
He's Not Drunk - Thirty Five
A Deal - Thirty Six
God Dammit Dean - Thirty Seven
Midnight (part 1) - Thirty Eight
Chill - Forty
Daddy Don't Like You - Forty One
Just Like A Divorce - Forty Two
Over The Hill
Blonde Chick - Forty Three
Not Your B¡tch - Forty Four
13 Days - Forty Five
12:00 am - Forty Six

Midnight (part 2) - Thirty Nine

5.6K 183 84
By Scruffyambrose

"That'll be 11.99" the room service guy says.

I hand him the money, plus a little tip, then take my food from him.

"H-Hey" he says before I get a chance to close the door. "You're the chick from wwe, right?"

"One of them, yeah."

"Oh that's sick" he smiles. "Shouldn't you be at the show they're doing here tonight?"

"Um-"

"She's not because she's smart" someone says from behind him.

AJ steps into my room with her arms crossed.

"Can we talk?" she asked calmly.

At this point, I don't really care about anything, or anyone, why not?

"Sure, whatever" I shrug. "Thanks, sir" I say to the room service guy before closing the door.

"So," AJ says awkwardly. "You're not in the rumble?"

"Nope." I say as I make my way towards my bed.

"I know why."

"That's great, AJ."

"I'm just saying, I think it was a great idea, for you to NOT join team ass kissers. I mean-"

"What do you want" I sighed.

"I'm sorry." She blurts out.

"Wha-"

"Look, I've been a bitch to you for so long, too long. I'm not here asking to be your friends, I'm here to apologize."

I stare at her as she just stands there with her arms crossed. She has the most serious expression on her face.

"Apology accepted?" I say not fully sure why she's apologizing now, but I'll take it.

She smiles. "Cool.. A-And I heard about you and punk, I'm sorry-"

Of course..

"You're gonna ask him out, aren't you?" I chuckle.

"Well-"

I laugh out loud enjoying the annoyance on her face.

"Beau" she sighs.

"I don't care AJ, honestly. Why are you even apologizing to me though?" I say as I catch my breath.

She sits down on my bed. "Look, Punk likes you, as a friend, girlfriend, he just likes you. We would never work out if you and I didn't get along.."

"Mhm" I stand up. "Well, like I said, apology accepted, go get him, I don't care." She awkwardly smiles at me. "But AJ, try and actually make it work this time?"

Dean

"Hey man!" Seth catches up to me. "Great match-"

"Leave me alone, Seth" I say harshly as I continue making my way out the building.

"C'mon dude" he sighs. "Don't you wanna watch Roman kick some ass?"

"Look," I stop and turn to face him. "I'm not in the fucking mo-"

"I GET IT DEAN" he yells in annoyance. "You're in love with Beau and that confuses you because you thought you would never find love blah blah blah" he rolls his eyes. I stare at him a little surprised. "Please don't make this some stupid fanfiction, movie, tv love story, alright? You love her. If you didn't already know, she loves you" He chuckles. "Now please, for fuck sake, go back to the hotel, knock on her door and do something, please!"

I stare at him for a few seconds before walking away.

"Do something" I mumbled to myself while getting into my car.

Beau

AJ and I ended up chatting for a while. We even watched Nikki win the rumble and beat the shit out of her own twin sister, Brie, before she could even get in the ring to congratulate her. It was quite the show. She left before the superstars rumble even began - probably off trying to win punk back over.

AJ's a crazy bitch. I'm not friends with her, probably never will be. Although, I really hope the whole thing with Punk works out. They had a thing together once, and honestly, I hope Punk gives it one more chance.

Zack Ryder and NXT's Sami Zayn were the first two competitors to start off the rumble. Right as the countdown for the third competitor started, my phone buzzed.

Dean: open your door.

I sat there for a minute contemplating what I should do. Do I wanna open the door for him? Should I just ignore it?

Fuck it. I thought. I don't want to ignore anything anymore. Gotta face my problems...

I open the door and see Dean standing there, leather jacket, black beanie, red nose from the chilly weather and a little plastic bag in his hand.

"Hi" he smiles.

"..hi."

"I know you're upset with me."

"I'm not."

"Oh" he scratches his neck. "You're not?"

"No. Just doing what you asked, staying away from you.."

"Yeah, about that" he says as he pushes past me and into my room. "Look," he sits down on my bed "I didn't really- I didn't exactly know what I was was thinking that night. So, can we just forget that ever happened?"

He can't be serious..

"You called me a mess-"

"No no no no no, I basically called your life a mess." He corrects me.

"Because that helps." I fake smile at him while leaning on the wall in front of where he sat.

Dean sighs. "I'm sorry, Beau, I'm really, really sorry." He says as he stands up and walks closer to me. "I-I didn't know what I was thinking that night, I swear. Besides my job, you're the most interesting thing I've got going on. And yeah, you're a little complicated, but hey, I like a challenge!" He smiles. "And more importantly, I like you, a lot. I'm not trying to make this sound like some 'fanfiction, movie, tv show love story shit'" he rolls his eyes. "But I like you. I fought those feelings for a really long time because I didn't want to, but, I just do and I can't stop."

I didn't say anything. Not because I had nothing to say, I couldn't come up with the right words.

'Choose your words wisely' I thought. I'm pretty good at fucking things up but, I don't want to fuck this up. I want him.

"Well say something you, ass" Dean says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Nice.

"W-What's in the bag?" I quickly ask.

He looks a little shocked at my response but that quickly turns into a smirk.

He hands me the bag and motions me to open it.

I pull out the bigger object. "Halloween?" I chuckle. "you got me a scary movie?"

"Well you like them, right?"

"I really do" I smile.

"That's great, there's another thing" he says pushing the bag towards me again.

I pull out the second object.

Headphones

He remembered the headphones.

"So, I don't know if you remember or not, but I kinda sorta through your headphones out onto the highway, so I finally got you another pair, good ones too!" He shoved his hands into his pockets.

Is it dumb that I'm smiling about this? Headphones? The ones he owed me? Probably is, but I'm still smiling like an idiot and I'm on the verge of tears.

I love him.

No, not because he bought me the headphones and the movie, I always have but my dumbass never realized it until a few days ago. He's standing right in front of me, just admitted his feelings towards me, why am I not doing anything?

For fuck sake, do something!

Dean sighed, "Beau-"

I cut him off with the the impact of my lips against his as I dropped the movie and headphones from my hands and cupped Dean's cheeks and slowly kissed him.

Dean stood frozen in shock as I pulled away. "What were you saying?" I smiled mischievously as our faces were mere inches apart.

"Um, I--I," Dean stuttered as I bit my lip.

"Just kiss me you ass crack" I giggled at Dean's nervousness. It was kinda cute and sweet in a way.

Dean exhaled sharply before placing his hands on my hips as he pulled me closer, pressing his lips against mine. I roughly ran my fingers through his scruffy hair as Dean bit my lip, causing me to moan slightly.

"Mmmm," Dean groaned loudly, lifted my legs and placed them around his waist, while supporting me. I held his cheeks as I kissed him harder, causing Dean to smirk. "You're such a fucking great kisser," he whispered.

"Oh really now?" I teased him as I slipped my tongue in his mouth, causing Dean to moan loudly, and his "little friend" to poke out his pants.

"Fuck, Beau," he whined.

I don't know exactly how long we went at it. I just remembered feeling good.. No, amazing.

I know what I want.

Around Midnight, while we were cuddled up in bed and I could hear Dean's soft snores, for the first time in a long time. I felt at peace.

-

-

-
Happy 2016.

Hello friends.

Before I say anything, I would just like to say thank you to my friend Ella (grindean ) for writing that one part with the kissing n stuff. Thanks.

Anyways, i can't wait to actually start writing the fun stuff holy shit. Like I made Beau so problematic I h8 her lmao.

OH. I saw Dean again on the 30th. It was great. And I'm so proud of him for everything he's done in 2015. My lil bean <333

But yeah, I hope y'all have an amazing new year! I really really really want to start updating more often for you guys. But yeah, thanks for reading!

Vote and comment please!

- zoya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 200 40
22.5K 678 11
Is Seth developing feelings for Dean ? Does Dean know and is that why he's playing with Seth's emotions ? What does Roman have to say about Seth ? Wi...
26.2K 793 35
Welcome To A World Of Bliss And Anarchy
100K 2.2K 57
Highest Ranked #1 in wrestling, #1 in Paige, #1 in Divas #1 in romanreigns, #2 in Rollins and #2 in theshield 😊 Lucy has trained hard and finally ma...