My Possessive and Sexy Alpha...

Від AlphaLover18

"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip t... Більше

Prologue
Rogue on the Run
I Don't Care if You're my Mate
Playing Dirty
Character Descriptions
Untouchable
My Decision has Been Made
Sneak Peak
I Didn't Know You Were Jealous
Meeting the Pack
New Alpha
Another A/N
So Incredibly Sorry
The Departed
Love Me Not
Stand By Me
The Final Battle
Epilogue

The Luna's Blackmail

195K 3.8K 1K
Від AlphaLover18

*I'm so glad all of you like my story so here's the next chapter*

**NOT EDITED**

When Carter left, the room became deathly quiet. Hayden and I didn't bother to look at each other, I was still angry at him. I had to admit my wolf and I did miss Carter. I know I'm supposed to be rebellious towards him, but when I look into his eyes, I want to stay here with him. He may be controlling and possessive when I'm around any guy of the male species, but he's like any Alpha. Any Alpha is like that with their mates, it's only natural behaviour. It still ticks me off that he marked me though. My chance at escape went right through the window. No matter the pain, I was going to escape with my friends.

I needed a distraction, my escape was definitely going to be done when Carter wasn't present. He won't even let me go to the kitchen and get a drink without following me.

I was scared since he forced the mark on me then he would force us to mate. My wolf was going crazy at the thought of Carter mating with us. She didn't care where we were, she just wanted to finally belong to him. I knew Carter's wolf was fighting with him every second of the day to mate with me. Everyday Carter's control would slip until he couldn't control it anymore or I would give in. Which is something I will never let happen.

I would've thought with all of the parties I went to, I wouldn't still be a virgin. I wanted to save it for someone special, but I didn't want to be tied down to a mate. Most werewolves aren't virgins when they meet their mates because of the raging hormones. I however, pushed past all of the temptation. I didn't wear all the sultry clothes or-... Clothes, I have no clothes with me. I looked down and realized I only had on Carter's oversized shirt and a pair of his humongous sweatpants. All of my clothes were back at my house, this was going to be a problem.

I quickly stood up with a mischievous glint in my eye. I never liked shopping particularly, but I had nothing to wear. I bet Carter would love it I wore his clothes everyday, for as long as I was here, except it would be weird walking around in men's wear.

"Boys, we're going shopping." They both groaned and shook their heads.

"No, Alpha's orders were to stay here and not let you out of the house." Travis said, proudly. They did have a point there, I knew Carter wouldn't want me out of the house without him. But, it was an excuse to get out of the house.

"Well I can't keep wearing Carter's clothes everyday, it would look kinda weird." They both looked me up and down which was exactly what I wanted. "Plus, I don't think he would be very happy if I told him you guys checked me out. So...either take me shopping or I tell your precious Alpha." They both stared at me with their mouths open, I couldn't hold in my laughter. I had just blackmailed the both of them in under ten minutes. I think that was my personal record.

"I can't believe you just did that. That was wrong on so many levels. He probably won't even believe you." Hayden said smugly. I narrowed my eyes at him and shrugged.

"Really you want to play this game. Who would he rather believe his Luna or Beta. I'm guessing Luna and plus you know how Alpha's are. Very possessive over their mates and if he finds out you checked me out, you'd be dead in ten seconds flat." I replied.

"We can't take you shopping without Carter. He would kill us if he found out." Hayden pleaded . That stuff doesn't work on me.

"Technically, I am your Luna so what I say goes, Beta. Take me shopping, that's an order."

I commanded them. They both sent me glares before getting up and slipping on their shoes. I loved the power I had over them, I felt slightly bad for acting rude towards Travis, but it was deserved for Hayden. Paybacks a bitch.

"When Alpha finds out about this he won't trust you anymore." Travis said. I knew he was trying to get me out of going shopping. I only needed a few outfits so when I left, I didn't have to worry about clothes.

"Does he keep spare cash laying around here someplace? Plus, I need some different clothes to wear. Please and thank you." I ignored Travis's comment and grinned at them. They both groaned and obediently obeyed. I patiently waited for them to return and smirked when they came back. Hayden had a wad of cash and Travis had a pile of clothes. I took both of them and ran up to his bedroom and changed. I had on a plain white t-shirt and dark, denim jean shorts on. I skipped down the stairs to see two guys about to kill themselves.

"If the Alpha finds out, he will be beyond furious. He won't want you leaving the house without you with him. So why don't we call him and find out what he thinks?"Travis told me. I knew he was only doing this because he was scared of his Alpha.

"Nope, I don't think so and if any one of you tell him where we're going, I'll tell him our little secret." They both groaned and zombie walked to the front door.

"Let's go before you die from anticipation." I said. We walked out to the car and I found myself gasping. There in front of my were 2 of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. One was a silver Audi r8 and the other was a black Martin Vanquish. I ran towards the Audi and jumped in the driver seat. This car was definitely new and I wanted to drive it. I ran my hands over the smooth black leather, imagining myself driving it. My dream was crushed when I felt myself being lifted and carried to the passenger seat.

"What the hell! I was going to drive." Hayden chuckled and dangled the keys in front of my face. I tried to grab them but he expertly moved them away from my grasp. I growled and slammed my head back on the head rest.

"This is my car. Not yours. You may have blackmailed us into taking you to the mall, but never, and I mean never drive my baby." I scrunched up my face and nodded at him.

"Beta, you're not quite in the clear yet. You did almost kill me after all so one day I get to drive the car."

"Good luck with that one." He said. I wasn't worried about it. I would drive this car before I left and I will make sure to rub it in Hayden 's face. "Where's Travis going? This is only a two-seater."

"He's driving in his car behind us since there is no more room in my car." I nodded and felt the purr of the engine roaring to life. I had a feeling this drive was going to be memorable.

"You drive so slow in this car!" I whined. I kept telling him the whole ride to go faster and he didn't do it. It is a sports car after all, they're meant for speed.

"We were going 100 mph in a 65 mph zone!" He said exasperated. I guess I didn't realize how fast we were going. We just arrived at the mall after a 45 minute drive. Travis kept with us the whole ride here, but sometimes he would pass us to annoy us, mostly me. I haven't driven in a car in years, so I went a little speed crazy.

"That was a fun drive, I didn't know you had a need for speed, Luna." Travis taunted me. I gave him the finger since he beat us by three seconds. Over the drive there, Hayden and I's relationship was completely healed. He didn't have a mate yet and apparently not looking since he didn't want to give up his player ways. He was 22 years old and has been Carter's Beta for 4 years. Carter was 24 years old and got the title when he turned 20, he was 4 years older than me.

We entered the mall with the guys glued to my side. From a bystanders point of view, they looked like very muscular body guards. I went in the first shop I saw and looked around for some jeans and tops. They guys were looking at all of the girls who walked by, rating them at a scale from one to ten. They were such guys. But after awhile no more girls walked by so I was stuck with them. Never will I ever go shopping with them again.

Every second the guys would complain about being bored or hungry, it had been a couple of hours. I was surprised they even lasted that long. I had gotten four pairs of jeans, four tops, two casual dresses, and three pairs of shoes. I had even gotten something for Carter, which I think he will be shocked at. I wanted to get some panties and bra's, but since the guys were there I didn't think it was quite appropriate. I hadn't spent that much money, but I still felt a little guilty. I didn't exactly ask him for it or ask him if I was allowed to go either. I was my own person, I shouldn't have to ask him to leave the house.

"Luna, I'm hungry." Travis whined. I rolled my eyes and walked us to the food court. I pulled out two twenties and handed it to them. Travis greedily took it and ran off to a pizza restaurant.

"Hey!" I shouted to get their attention. "I want a pepperoni slice and a coke." They turned back towards the pizza with relief all over their faces. I chuckled at them and looked for a seat to eat at. I grabbed some napkins and hungrily waited for my cheesy goodness to arrive. Minutes later, the guys brought back my pizza and drink. We were all too hungry to keep up a conversation so we inhaled our pizza in peace.

We all sat around the table, completely satisfied, asking random questions.

"Travis, do you have a mate?" He shook his head and took a drink from his Pepsi.

"Nah, I don't want one yet. I don't think I'd be able to devote enough time to her. I've been taking extra patrols lately with the Imperial Pack invading our territory."

"Yeah, I guess I can understand that. How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 18, I'll be 19 in a few months though." He looked a lot older than he was. I guessed he was around 21, not still in the teens.

"Yep, little old Travis is still a pup. I bet he hasn't even gotten kissed yet." Hayden said.  I raised an eyebrow and turned towards him. A slight pink was covering his cheeks and Hayden and I burst out laughing. I've been kissed many times before, but none of them compared to Carter's. I couldn't help but smile when I thought about him. I hated to admit it, but I really did miss him. My wolf didn't like being so far away from our mate and she hated that we lied to him. She wanted to be the perfect little mate for him and do everything that he asked. My wolf was a little bitch.

"Aww, I think it's kinda cute that he hasn't been kissed yet. Are you waiting for the special girl?" I giggled like a little kid.

"I don't know, I mean, I haven't had a serious girlfriend yet." He said sounding flustered. I felt for the kid, I really did.

"It's okay, I haven't been in a serious relationship before. What about you, Beta?"

"Never had a girlfriend, don't want one. My player ways still have a couple of years left in them. I'm not willing to sacrifice them for one girl." If only he knew what if felt like to have a mate. I wasn't going to stay with Carter, but I still have undeniable feelings for him.

"So if you saw your mate right now, what would you do?" I scooted closer to him, intrigued to find out his answer.

"I would reject her ass and tell her to give me two years and come back." I frowned at his words. I knew once he looked into her eyes, he would be a lost puppy. When I first looked into his eyes, I couldn't think about anything except how beautiful they were. Everything about him is absolutely perfect without adding the bonus of his sexy abs. That just sends him over the charts of hotness.

"Trust me, no you wouldn't. You wouldn't understand what it's like to look into her eyes for the first time. To know that person in front of you is, in every way possible, made for you. When she smiles, you can't help but feel like you're the luckiest person in the whole world." At the end of my little speech, Hayden was looking at me like I was crazy and Travis was awestruck. I could tell that Travis truly did want his mate now instead of waiting.

"Are you crazy woman?!" Hayden yelled so loud that I almost fell out of my seat. I turned around to glare at him and he looked like a mad man."That crap is a bunch of bullshit, I don't believe how one person could make you feel that wa-". Travis and Hayden both turned serious, clenching and unclenching their jaws. I knew something was terribly wrong by the looks on their faces. They were mind linking someone and it wasn't a friendly chat. My wolf and I were instantly on alert, sensing for any threat present. I looked around the food court, not seeing anything out of the ordinary.

Was my old pack attacking? Did something happen to Carter? Is he okay? Where is he? I only hoped that Carter was safe and nothing was wrong. Maybe its something stupid and not worth worrying about. What if I should be worrying and I'm not worrying? Is it bad?

"Fuck." Hayden mumbled under his breath. He had his head in his hands, while Travis looked no different.

"Guys what's wrong? What happened?" I urgently asked them. They didn't tell me instantly, so I waited for a couple of seconds. The wait was killing me and if I didn't get informed on what happened soon I would scream.

"What happened!" I yelled. Still nothing. Nada. Zip. So I did what I thought a sane person would do: I screamed. The guys quickly jumped out of their seats and everybody turned to look at me like I'd gone mad. A hand suddenly clamped over my mouth which effectively cut off my screaming. I saw Travis remove his hand from my mouth and wipe it on his jeans. "What's wrong?"

"We're dead, so utterly dead." Hayden said. I was frozen in fear. Did my old pack finally attack without enough time for Carter's pack to prepare? Is that why he said they were dead?

"Why are you dead?" I asked him. He shook his head and sighed.

"Alpha." Was all that Travis said. Was my mate okay? I didn't feel anything from the bond that he was hurt.

"What about Carter?"I hesitantly asked.

"He knows that we aren't at the house. He's coming here to get you. Let me tell you, he wasn't happy either." Hayden's words rang through my head. Oh shit. We are dead, so utterly dead.

"When is he going to be here?" I didn't want to know the answer, but I really wanted to know how much time I had left. Hopefully, the surprise I got him will ease the mood.

"When he mind linked, he was at the house, so give him fifteen minutes." Fifteen minutes! This was at least an hour and a half drive if you went the speed limit. He would have to be pushing a 130 mph to get here so quickly.

"There's no way he can get here that quickly!" Travis snorted and sat back in his chair. What would Carter do when he got here? Would he drag me to his house and tie me up? Assign more guards so I can't even think about escaping? "What do we do?"

"We do nothing but sit and wait. No matter what he does when he gets here, make sure you do everything he tells you to do. Try to calm him down, not piss him off anymore." Hayden said.

"How do I calm down a furious, possessive Alpha?" He's never going to let me out of the house, I'm going to be locked in forever. I'm never going to see my friends or get them out of that prison. I got Hayden and Travis a possible beating, but I won't let that happen since this is entirely my fault.

"Well...you're going to have to be the perfect little mate and a little smooching would considerably help the situation. I know that calms your mate pretty quickly. If all else fails, give him the surprise." Travis quickly told me.

"I'm so sorry guys, I promise Carter won't do anything to you. I won't let it happen, this is all my fault." A few tears came down my cheek, but I hurriedly wiped them away. I didn't want them to see me as weak. I was already way too attached to these guys and Carter so when I leave, Carter is going to go through hell until he finds me, which he won't. I only pray he won't do something stupid with the Imperial Pack. He needs to stay strong and focused on this upcoming war. If he died, he would drag me along with him.

"Hey, it's okay. We had a lot of fun today. I wouldn't have done anything differently." Travis supportingly said. He squeezed his eyes and stiffened his shoulders. "Are you ready?" He asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Good, because he just pulled in."

I knew it was true, my wolf was staring to get jumpy. She only did that when there was danger, my mate was around, or we were shifting. I smelled his scent before I saw him. His heavy footsteps stomped so loud we werewolves were able to hear him from inside the food court. His heart was thundering like a destructive tornado, ready to tear up anything in his path. The doors of the food court slammed open, leaving a large crack in the wall and almost breaking the door. My back was to him and I decided I would keep it that way until he came to our table. Every human turned to see who made the commotion, while us three kept our gazes down. His footsteps came increasingly closer until he was right behind me. He turned my chair around with a sickening screech against the tiled floor. I kept my gaze on the ground, not wanting to look into his black eyes.

"Natalie, look at me." He growled. I shook my head until I felt a chin forcefully lift my head up. His face was so close to mine, if I moved an inch our lips would be touching. His eyes were black, a clear sign that his wolf was on the surface.

"Get up, we're leaving right now." He growled through his teeth. He roughly grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet. He began pulling me towards the door, but I quickly grabbed his surprise. I didn't have time to help with the bags, because he had an arm wrapped possessively around my waist. I got a couple of looks from guys, but Carter sent harsh glares their way. I knew they could feel a sense of power emanating from him, but couldn't exactly tell what it was. Most looked away from us while others were too curious to not watch. He dragged me out of the mall and shoved me into his expensive sports car. He buckled me in and ran to the drivers side. Carter slammed the door shut making me jump in my seat. His hands clenched the steering wheel so tight until his knuckles were white, I'm surprised he didn't break it.

He turned the key in the ignition and floored it out of the parking lot. He looked ready to kill, hopefully not me. I knew he was mad, but I didn't think he would be this mad. I knew I was going to be the first one to break the silence. So I used the two most useless words in the English dictionary.

"I'm sorry." He laughed humorously and continued to drive way over the speed limit through the city.

"You're sorry. You're fucking sorry! I gave you one simple order and that was to behave and what do you do. You try to escape!" His whole body was shaking with anger, I knew he would shift any second. I put a hand on his arm to calm him down, but it only worked for five seconds.

"Carter, I didn't try to escape, I needed some clothes to wear." I don't think anything I say will make him feel better. He's overreacting and needs to calm down. I shouldn't have to have his permission to leave his house when I want to. He can't control what I do.

"How do I know that's not some lame excuse? What were you doing there? Hanging around guys and flirting with them. I told you that you weren't allowed to. If I find out one guy touched you inappropriately, I will hunt them down and kill them. You're mine and only mine." He growled out. I started rubbing his shoulders and back in a circular motion. I couldn't tell if it was working or not since he was still shaking.

"Carter, please calm down. I was with Travis and Hayden the entire time. I promise I wasn't with another guy. There's only you." He relaxed a little at my words but still furious.

"I don't like those shorts." He said out of the blue. I looked down at them, not finding anything wrong with them. "They show too much skin. Only I should be able to see you like this. I don't like anybody lusting at what's mine." He snarled. I didn't see the problem with these sorts, but I didn't want to get in a bigger fight with him.

"Okay, I promise I won't wear them anymore." I said. After a few moments of silence, he spoke up.

"Why didn't you ask if you could go instead of me finding out that you were gone?" He said sounding hurt and upset. When he said it like that, I felt very guilty.

"I don't have to ask you if I want to do something. You can't control everything in my life. Besides I had Hayden and Travis with me, so it wasn't like I could go anywhere without them following  me."

"I don't care, they had direct orders from me to keep you in that house. Nobody can ever get one simple order right, is it so hard! He slammed his fist down on the steering wheel, giving it a large crack in the centre.

"It wasn't their fault, Carter. I made them do it and not tell you. All I wanted to do was get some new clothes since I didn't have any. I didn't want to keep wearing your clothes." Carter turned to look at me with a sexy grin on his face. I was confused at his sudden mood swing, but I preferred this Carter much better. "What?" I asked him.

"You look like a very sexy Luna in my clothes." I couldn't stop the blush from forming on my face. I hid some of my hair over my face do he couldn't see. Carter's fingers brushed back my hair and smiled at me. "You don't have to hide from me, I love your blush, it's adorable." Which only made me blush harder. He chuckled and caressed my cheek.

"Carter, I really am sorry for not asking you, I just thought you would have said no."

"I know you're sorry, I forgive you. You are right though, I would have said no." We both laughed and I playfully slapped his chest.

"Hey, I got something at the mall for you." He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Oh, did you now." Mentally, I was laughing my ass off at what his face would look like when he saw it. I pulled the black t-shirt out from my pocket and handed it to him. He unfolded the shirt and in big, hot pink, bold letters were the words:

                                                       NATALIE'S BITCH

*~*~****

I know I've been updating a lot lately, but next week is very busy for me so please don't be mad if I don't update for a couple of days:(

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1M 27.2K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
1.3K 233 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
660K 18.3K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
Cruel Moons Від matefreak12

Перевертні

23.4K 735 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...