Deciphering Her Thoughts (Dip...

By bonnie330

You're being sent to Gravity Falls, Oregon, to spend time with your grandparents for the summer. When they wa... More

Key
Welcome to Gravity Falls
The Girl in the Sweater
She's Just Another Girl
Just as a Friend
I Never Liked Saying Goodbye
His Name is Dipper Pines
Status: Match Made?
I'm Here as a Tourist
Monster Hunt
The News That Ruins Everything
I Wish I Didn't Know
A Day With The Grandparents
The Handyman
To Annoy a Pine Tree
Again?
Speechless Visit
More Time is What I Need
Boop
An Overprotective Grandfather
Hanging on by a Weak Thread
Murdered in the Little Town of Gravity Falls
Angel Wings
Somewhere
Author of the Journals
You Left Me With Your Confession
Faith
First Day of School
Sequel

Help Me

8.1K 307 106
By bonnie330

Chapter 26
Help Me
Your Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Just as I'm about to open the door, a quiet - showing it's coming from farther away - scream of pain is heard. My hand drops, and I stare at the forest. I shouldn't, I think. I really shouldn't. Except, this is one of those moments when my body doesn't listen to my brain and does it anyways.

Before I even realize I'm deep into the forest and (G) will be very angry at me, I find a child's bloody shoe just lying there. Two murders two days in a roll?! Even worse, a messed up love triangle that lead to death and a dead child?! Man, Gravity Falls isn't at all like what (G) said!

I knew Gravity Falls is odd since the moment we had crossed it's border. I mean, there's a triangular, one-eyed demon that can enter our mind and mess with our mentality! What the heck is weirder than that?! If there is something, I definitely don't want to know about it!

I stare down at the child's body. I've seen this kid before. I don't where exactly. The kid's eyes open up to reveal a pair of beautiful, (E/C) eyes staring back at me. Not dead! Not dead! She is definitely not dead!

"Hi," I say, waving at the little, (H/C) girl.

"Help," she says. "me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 9.9K 53
Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunkle Stan's best employees; Wendy Corduroy...
10.2K 296 25
Dipper Pines along with his twin sister, Mabel Pines, goes off to live with their uncle Stan and Ford. They been there since they were kids so it wa...
5.2K 106 14
Weirdmageddon is over and Dipper and Mabel return to California where their parents found out what happened and forbid them from going back next summ...
269K 8.4K 18
When you head to gravity falls for the summer you think it'll be the worst summer of your life. But perhaps you were wrong.